Tamed By Stepdaddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Katie has to serve Rick's disgusting friend.
4.2k words
4.5
46.7k
62

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,660 Followers

I finished making Rick's coffee and carried it through to the living room. I was wearing only a pair of white cotton socks. The rest of my clothes had been confiscated and I would only earn them back with my obedience. My stepdad had taken my phone too so I couldn't even call for help. I was his servant until I got my clothes and phone back or my mom got home from her business trip. Whichever came first.

Rick was sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone. He looked up at me as I entered, his eyes taking in my naked form. I felt a shiver run down my spine as I saw the hunger in his gaze.

"Good girl," he said, taking the coffee from me. "Now kneel."

I hesitated for a moment, but the look in his eyes made it clear that I didn't have much of a choice. I dropped to my knees in front of him, feeling the soft carpet against my skin. I held up the coffee for him and he took it from me.

"It's good to see you finally learning some obedience," he said before taking a sip of the beverage. "Mmm, that's a good coffee too."

Many retorts sprung to mind but all of them would have got me into trouble, so I remained contrite, just like he wanted. "Thank you, Daddy." It turned my stomach to call him that but he insisted. While it may have turned me on whilst I was sucking his cock the other night, I was no longer horny, and felt only revulsion.

"Today you're going to clean the house. I've got a friend coming over tonight so if you do a good job you'll be given something to wear. But this house needs to be spotless. Understand?" He looked down at me, one eyebrow raised.

"Yes, Daddy," I said.

"Good girl. Go and get to it then."

I blushed and lowered my eyes. I didn't want to be like this, but I had no options so I did as I was told. I went into the kitchen first and scrubbed every surface before sweeping and mopping the floor. Then I worked my way around the rest of the house. By the time I was finished, I was a disgusting sweaty mess but the house was spotless.

"You've done a good job, Katie. I'm impressed. You see, there is housewife material in you after all," said Rick as he looked around at my work. "Have a shower and come downstairs to get dressed. You'll be waiting on us tonight."

"Can't I--" I started to argue. I was exhausted from all the housework and I just wanted to rest. However, the look on his face stopped me in my tracks. "Yes, Daddy," I said, and complied with his command.

I took longer than I needed in the shower. I just wanted some time to myself. As the water washed over me I thought back to when I had control over my own life. My mom had been gone less than a month and Rick had turned me into a slave. It made me sick to my stomach to think about it. I tried to push the thoughts out of my mind as I finished up and went down into the living room.

Rick was already waiting for me, dressed in slacks and a crisp shirt. He took his time looking me up and down, pausing on my large, heavy breasts. I fought against the instinct to cover myself, knowing that he would not allow it.

"Here you go," he said, tossing a pair of panties and fresh cotton socks at me.

I lifted the panties up and looked at the lacy black thong he'd provided me with. "Is this it? You said you'd give me clothes to wear," I said, struggling to contain my outrage.

Rick smirked. "And I have done. You had only socks before. Now you've got panties. If you're not happy I can take the panties back and you can walk around with your snatch out all night," he threatened.

I bowed my head in submission. "No, I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"Good. Get dressed then."

I slipped the thong on first and Rick stared lecherously as the thin string vanished in my ass crack. I sat down to pull on the clean socks and then stood up. My heavy breasts were still bare but at least the thong had covered up my most intimate part.

Rick had me stand in the corner of the room where I would remain unless instructed otherwise.

I was almost shaking when the doorbell rang. I couldn't believe that I was being forced to remain almost naked in front of a guest. I wondered which of Rick's friends it would be. I'd met a few of them and there wasn't a single one I would want to show my tits and ass to. Some were preferable to others. Rick had some rather horrible men in his social circle, some who even my mom couldn't stand.

"Hi, Greg," Rick said.

My heart sank. Greg was by far the most despicable of all Rick's friends. Mom left the house whenever he was due to come over. He was horribly sexist and racist.

"Good to see you, Rick," he said as he entered the living room. His belly arrived before he did. He was a short man with a huge gut. His red t-shirt was stretched over his body and didn't even fully cover his belly. His cell phone was in a pouch that clipped onto his belt, and he wore a heavy pair of boots.

His eyes widened when he saw me standing in the corner wearing only my thong. "By God, Rick, you weren't joking!" he said, unable to take his eyes off me. "You really did tame the little brat."

I pursed my lips, keeping my mouth shut as my anger and shame broiled within me. I wanted to punch them both but the outcome of that was all too predictable.

"Yes, she's certainly learned some manners and obedience now. In fact, she will follow every one of your orders tonight. Won't you, Katie?" said Rick.

It was bad enough that I was forced to serve Rick but now I had to serve his disgusting friend too. Still, there was nothing I could do about it. I nodded and forced out a reply. "Yes, Daddy."

"Wow," Greg said as he dropped himself heavily into the armchair. "You've really taught her her place. If only we could do this to all the women."

I clenched my fists in silent rage.

"You're telling me," Rick said, sitting down on the sofa. "Maybe I'll bring her mother in line when she gets back from China."

"You should. No wife of mine would be given such freedom. The worst thing that ever happened to this country was letting women in the workplace. That and giving them the vote. You know what I always say, repeal the 19th! It's not like they know what they're voting for anyway," Greg said with a rasping chuckle.

"Katie, go and grab us some beers," Rick said.

Grateful for the chance to leave the room, I nodded and obeyed. I took my time getting the beers since I didn't know when I would next be allowed to leave the living room. An entire evening of having to listen to Greg's bullshit was bad enough, but doing it while I was naked was worse than my worst nightmare.

I pulled the bottles of beer open and then deposited a big wad of spit in each one. My spit mixed in with the foamy head and I smiled in satisfaction. At least I could claim a small and silent victory.

I returned to the living room and handed the bottles to them. My lack of clothes was having a predictable effect on both of them. Greg was leering lustily at my breasts as they jiggled with my movements. When I turned to walk back to the corner his hand grabbed my ass and I froze as he gave it a lingering caress. I glanced at Rick and he nodded once making it clear that I was to let Greg touch me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It was going to be a long night.

"Sweetheart, why don't you take a seat on my lap?" Greg said softly, looking up at me with his beady eyes.

I looked at Rick again, hoping that he was going to be possessive and draw a line somewhere.

"You are to do everything Greg says. No matter what," Rick informed me. That shot down my only hope.

"Have a seat," Greg said, patting his thigh with his pudgy hand.

"Yes, Sir," I replied as I eased myself onto his lap.

His weight came with the benefit of making his lap quite soft to sit on. It would have been worse if he'd been bony. He slipped his arm around my waist and my entire body tensed up, not that he seemed to notice.

The men went back to talking and I tried to disappear into my own thoughts as Greg's hand stroked up and down my thigh. They went on and on about mind-numbing politics. Greg gave his verdict on just about every member of Congress and the Senate. I'd never been so bored in all my life.

"What do you think about our governor, Sweetie?" Greg asked, looking up into my eyes.

"Uhm, well, I don't know very much about politics," I replied honestly. It had never interested me. Maybe when I voted for the first time I'd find the topic a bit more interesting, but until then it was nothing but dull.

"Of course, you don't. Brains are for boys, girls are just toys," said Greg and then laughed. He reached up and grabbed one of my breasts, giving it a playful jiggle. "These are all your lot are good for."

My lip curled as the beer on his breath washed over me.

"I'll tell you what. These tits are the best I've ever felt. So firm and full. There's nothing like an 18-year-old's titties," he continued with a lecherous leer. He tweaked one of my nipples between his fingers and thumb and then gave it a squeeze.

As he continued to grope me I could not deny the warmth that was spreading through my pussy. Despite the fact that Greg was the most disgusting man I'd ever met, I was somehow getting aroused by his treatment of me. I could feel his dick growing hard and pressing into my butt.

"It's about time for us to have some dinner, I think," Rick said.

I smiled in relief, expecting to be sent to the kitchen to cook some food. But that was not on the cards.

"I'll order pizza, yeah?"

"Oh, I've got room for a pizza," Greg agreed. "Say, rather than ordering in, how about you drive into town and pick them up? That way I can test little Katie's obedience when you're not around."

My heart plummeted to the very bottom of my stomach. There was no way Rick could leave me with Greg.

"Sure thing. Be back in half-hour," Rick said as he pulled on his shoes. "Katie, don't you dare embarrass me while I'm gone or there will be consequences," he warned before he left.

Greg continued to play with my boobs until he heard Rick's car leave the driveway, then he looked up at me and smiled. "Now then little one, what shall we do?"

"I don't know. What would you like to do, Sir?" I asked. My head was spinning with mild fear and nervous anticipation all at the same time. My heart beat faster with the realization that I was alone with this man now.

"There are two things we can do," Greg informed. "I can sit here and get to know you better, play with your pussy until it's good and wet or I can whip it until it's red. What would you like me to do?"

My mouth dropped open in horror. I saw what he was doing. He was trying to make me say that I wanted him to play with me. Maybe that way he could alleviate some of the guilt he felt, or just trick himself into thinking I wanted it. Unless I wanted my vagina whipped I was going to have to do what he wanted.

"I'd like you to play with my pussy please, Sir," I said quietly, my voice mousy and timid.

Greg's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Beg for it. Beg me to play with your pussy," he demanded.

"Please, Sir. Please play with my pussy," I begged, trying to sound as needy as possible.

"Beg more," he chided, giving my nipple another tweak.

"Please, Sir. Please play with my pussy. I beg of you Sir, please tickle my clit!" I cried, hoping he would be satisfied and leave it at that.

"That's more like it. Go and lie down on the sofa," he told me.

I followed his command and positioned myself on my back on the sofa.

Greg stood up and followed me to the sofa. Kneeling on the floor, he grabbed hold of my thong and tore it off, exposing what little had remained hidden from him.

"Well, well, well, you are a girl of magnificent assets," he said. A wicked smile crawled onto his face as he moved between my legs. Then he spread my thighs and put his fingers to my pussy, one of them forcing its way inside. "Oooohh, already a bit wet," he commented, extracting his finger and licking it clean. " I knew you'd be nice and ready for me. You just can't resist the sight of a real man. A man of authority."

He played with me roughly, like I was a toy that he owned rather than a human being. I wanted to kick him in the face. But then something happened: Greg's roughness kindled a fire in my loins that I had never felt before. My pussy began to tingle all over, sending a strange sensation to every nerve ending in my body. I could feel my juices leaking out of me and slipping across Greg's fingertips as he continued to knead my bits roughly.

My breasts heaved as my breathing increased. I closed my eyes and imagined it being anybody other than Greg touching my pussy. But somehow images of Greg kept forcing their way back into my mind. I didn't want to react to him. But the way he touched me as if I had no say in the matter made me respond in ways I didn't want to. It wasn't long before I was panting, then moaning, then finally squealing like a bitch in heat. "Aaahhhh!" I cried out.

He stopped his manhandling and stood up. I watched as he peeled off his t-shirt. His bulging stomach was covered in coarse dark hair making him look like an animal. I took an uneasy breath, trying not to get too anxious, knowing what was coming. I crossed my arms protectively over my chest when he began unbuttoning his pants and pulling down the zipper. The pants dropped. He stood before me naked except for his underwear, the massive bulge in front of him telling me that he had a large cock.

"This is going to be very simple," he told me in a commanding tone. "You do exactly as I say and I won't need to punish you." With that he dropped his underwear, revealing the erection standing proud in front of him. It wasn't very long but it was thicker than any I'd ever seen before.

I stared at his cock in fearful anticipation. It was pale and fleshy, standing up at a forty-five-degree angle. I couldn't begin to fathom how it would fit inside of me. I raised my head just a fraction so that I could take another look. As I fixed my gaze on it he began stroking it, squeezing the shaft and rubbing the tip with his fingers.

"Now, little one. Since Rick has done such a good job training you why don't you tell me where a woman's place is?" he asked.

I knew he wanted me to say something sexist but I'd heard him say so many horrible things about women that I didn't know which one he considered to be the right answer.

"I don't think I know," I admitted, hoping I wouldn't earn a punishment.

To my surprise, he smiled. "That's right because you haven't been told what to think by a man yet. And why can't you think for yourself, little one?"

I was about to say I didn't know when I remembered what he'd said to me earlier. By this point, I was so horny that I actually didn't mind repeating it. "Brains are for boys, girls are just toys," I said. The words sent a pulse of pleasure through my pussy and I wiggled on the sofa.

"A woman's place is serving a man," he said. "On her knees."

I knew what I had to do. I positioned myself on my knees on the floor before him, placing my hands on my thighs and tilting my head upwards. "Like this Sir?" I asked.

He grunted in approval, his cock twitching as I stood ready for him. He grabbed my naked breasts, rubbing them roughly as I tilted my head back and moaned.

I wasn't prepared for his hands to reach for the back of my head and grip it, but they did. He pulled me toward him so that my face was right in front of his penis. "You have a mouth, little one. Use it," he said.

I stuck my tongue out. He used his right hand to guide the tip of his cock into my mouth. It was so slippery that I had trouble keeping hold of him at first. I could taste the salty flavor of his pre-cum on my tongue, which made me want to touch myself but I controlled myself. I kept myself from moving away each time he pushed deeper into my mouth.

"See, you women are emotional creatures. You can't control your desire for thick manly cock," he panted as he thrust himself into my mouth. "All you really need is a strong man to tell you what to do."

The sexist nonsense he was spewing that would usually have infuriated me was now making me drip with lust.

"And you couldn't survive without a big thick cock inside you," he said as he pushed himself deeper, making me gag. "You need it in there all the time."

He was right about that at least. The way he was fucking my mouth like a cunt made me want his cock in my pussy even more. I closed my eyes as I imagined him pushing himself deep into me, as far as he could go, stretching me wide.

I gasped when he pulled back from my mouth. A string of saliva stretched from my lips to his penis, which was shiny and wet. He grabbed me by the arm and tossed me onto the sofa. I landed on my back, my legs spread. A small gasp of pleasure slipped out at the rough treatment he was subjecting me to.

"Now I'll put you to your real use. The one purpose that God put you on this Earth for," he said.

I looked up at him with eager eyes. I knew what he was going to do next. He was going to force his thick cock into my tight pussy and make me his bitch.

He lay on top of me, his belly pressing down on mine, and aimed his penis at my pussy. He leaned in and whispered into my ear. "I'm going to fuck you until you admit you're a good little whore."

I shivered with delight. My pussy was wet with anticipation. He smiled down at me as he thrust himself into my pussy, spreading my lips wide open and pushing until he was buried deep inside me. I gasped with pain and pleasure as my pussy stretched around his thick hard cock. It hurt at first but the pleasure quickly overpowered the pain. He grunted in pleasure as he thrust himself inside of me. He held himself inside of me for a moment which felt gloriously satisfying before pulling all the way back out of me.

Finally, he gave my pussy what it craved the most. A hard thrust buried his cock deep into me, tearing open my pussy. I cried out in pleasure as he pulled back and thrust into me again. He repeated the motion and I felt like I was melting into the sofa. Pleasure raced up and down my back and legs. My nipples were so sensitive that they hurt.

I leaned back and closed my eyes, letting him take control, letting him fuck me like a mindless slut. I panted and moaned in rhythm with his thrusts. My pussy was wetter than it had ever been before. I could feel it leaking warm juices down both of our thighs as I was fucked harder and harder by his cock.

I couldn't believe that this disgusting stain of a man was fucking me and I was loving it. I needed his cock more than I'd ever needed cock before. Every time he thrust I felt like I was going to die with pleasure.

"What are you?" he asked me.

"A whore," I panted.

"And a dumb whore at that. Say it," he commanded me.

I held my lips closed, not wanting to say it. Greg stopped fucking me and pulled his girthy manhood out of me, leaving my pussy feeling hollow.

"Please Sir," I moaned, "Please." I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. I was begging this gross man to fuck me.

"Please what?" he asked, his tone mocking. "Please fuck you like the little dumb whore you are?"

"Please fuck me, Sir," I moaned.

"Not until you say it."

Finally, I gave in. "Please fuck me like the dumb whore I am."

He forced his cock back into my opening. My pussy clenched around his cock at every one of his thrusts. He kept up a punishing rhythm that was driving me wild with lust. I could tell by the way he was breathing hard and moaning that he was getting close to cumming. Knowing what was going to happen, I felt my whole body tense up. I needed this as much as he did and I wanted it to last forever.

I sucked in a huge gasp of air when he pulled all the way out of me again. His cock was slick with our juices and stood out from his body like a mast on a ship. I whined at the loss of him inside of me.

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,660 Followers
12