Tamed By Stepdaddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it," he told me, jerking his cock as he stared down at me.

I rubbed my pussy, unable to take any more teasing. I needed his cock inside me right now or else I would die. "I am a dumb filthy whore," I said at once.

"Let's see how breedable you are," he said as he shoved himself back in again.

"Ahhhh!" I cried out in pleasure. This time he didn't stop. He began fucking me again, harder than before. Lust overpowered me and I started biting my bottom lip. My climax was coming at me like a freight train. Finally, my body broke apart and I came in wave after wave of pleasure. The ecstasy was overwhelming. I screamed and moaned until he came as well.

And it was then that I realized what he had said. He was going to see how breedable I was.

"No!" I cried, but it was too late, he was already cumming.

Greg grunted so loudly that the whole house could have heard it. Load after load of cum filled up my pussy. It felt like there were gallons of it. I tried to wriggle out from under him but he was far too heavy. It was like being pinned down by a boulder.

"I'm breeding you," he whispered in my ear just as another gush of cum shot into me.

When he was finally done he pulled his penis out of me and went and collapsed in the chair.

I stayed where I was, glaring at his fat, sweaty body. His gross spunk was all inside me. The idea of carrying that man's child made me want to heave.

On wobbling legs, I pulled myself off the sofa and tried to remove his cum from inside me. He opened his eyes and laughed.

"Good luck. I shot my load so deep in you that you wouldn't be able to find it with a telescope," he cackled.

I ran to the bathroom and got as much out as possible but I had no idea how much I might have missed. I turned on the shower and jumped inside. As the water washed over me, removing his vile touch from my skin, I hoped that he had not got me pregnant.

***************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading. I hope you loved it. Please feel free to leave feedback and suggestions. And don't forget to follow and rate!

Nicki xxx

12