Tamed Pt. 02: A Change in Persona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at her. My face was flushed, cheeks burning at what I had witnessed moments ago...My cock was still throbbing manically just at the sight of her with the morning look. "See what? I just got up..." I replied as convincingly as I could, taking a fake sip of the empty cup as my eyes naturally trailed up and down her body, seeing those thighs pressed together in such a way...I had always had a soft spot for thick thighs.

"Sure, you weren't dreaming or something? I get that too sometimes, a feeling that someone's around you when you're asleep. It's called sleep paralysis Alanah, look it up." I snapped at her, I was shocked at myself, I had never felt such a rush of confidence before.

I wasn't the only one. Alanah's mouth hung open slightly as she tilted her head to the side. She wasn't fully convinced...in fact, she hoped I was lying, watching her while she was so exposed made her tingle with excitement. "Uh, yeah. Sure." She replied softly, she felt like she needed to say something, my outburst had shaken her. "But Bro... you have to walk by my door to get to the kitchen..." She tried to go on the offence too, yet her usual scathing voice was long gone.

"So? You're not the centre of attention Alanah, I can pass by your room without looking in. Why don't you want me to look anyway? Your new boy toy still over from last night?" My confidence had quickly wavered once I noticed her stepping forward to slide up beside me, standing a little too close for the big, hard problem running down my leg. Her natural alluring scent was filling my nose. I was always nervous when any woman got this close to me, and it certainly didn't help that I had found my step-sister to be one of the most attractive women I had ever met.

She shook her head, using my weakness to her advantage...She knew that now was the perfect time to strike. She began to put on her little seduction act. Reaching out to snatch the mug from my grasp she laughed playfully "No. He left last night." She smirked widely as she brought the fake coffee to her lips and took a long sip, just to show she knew I was lying.

"After he fucked my brains out and left me a panting mess that is...So if he left the door open, that means I would have been *completely* exposed to anyone looking in..." She left it hang in the air, I stayed quiet, thinking maybe, just maybe, she wouldn't call me out on peeping in on her.

She shrugged again, pushing back on the counter to move behind me toward the cabinets hanging above the flashy over stove. She felt her heart beat quicken, *this will get him all hot and bothered...*

She reached forward and gracefully opened one of the cabinets; reaching up she attempted to take a cereal box from inside. Alas her short stature meant she had to stand on her tip toes. The act of reaching up pulled her top up and over her ass, exposing her nylon covered ass to my horny gaze. She made sure to give her hips a slight wiggle. I ate it up like soup. Biting my lip as I scanned her body, I had to stifle a moan once I saw how her thick ass swallowed her exposed panties; making my hard on throb hard enough to move the entire fabric upwards.

Alanah faked a sigh, reclining back to her original position. Spinning in place she crossed her arms under her heavy boobs to push them up as far as she could, exposing some cleavage over the masculine shirt she wore. With an exaggerated pout she spoke in a submissive voice "Could you help me with this bro?"

"I-I... No. I don't want to. Get it yourself. You've been accusing me of looking in on you while you sleep do why should I?" A quiver in my voice was evident, chest thumping at a hasted pace; how quickly the tables turned once she used her body to seduce me.

By now she had all but sussed out why I had no desire to move. She felt the rush of excitement of being right, and the fact that I was this hard because of her, made her even more ecstatic...she could all but taste my virgin cock in her mouth. "Oh?" She exclaimed in mock innocence, turning to the open cabinet before looking into my soul with an even more pitiful pout on her face. "Why won't you help your older sister?" She began to make her way toward me once more, each step deliberates and slow, making sure to look as alluring as possible for me. "Do you hate me bro?" Her voice shifted into a plea of desperation; she was playing off what little innocence she had left. She finally stopped beside me, a soft nibble on her plump lower lip followed her reaching her hand forward to touch my bicep softly.

I almost jumped as I felt her touch. I hadn't been touched by a girl in my adult life. Period. She knew this, and used it against me

"I don't care if you got a look at me..." She blushed, the thought of me staring at her semi naked body, touching himself with that same animalistic roughness she saw through the crack in the door, was sending her over the edge. "But I don't want you to lie to your loving sister...I just want..."

*To ride you until you put a baby in me.*

"The truth." She finished.

This was a trap... I knew it. The fake innocence, that fake pout that made me want to press my own onto hers, while we touched each other...those lips I just wanted to push my cock between while she was on her knees looking up at me with those eyes. I shook myself back to reality. Those fantasies weren't helping.

"I didn't do anything Alanah. You always blame me for nothing just so you can bitch about it." I huffed and pushed her caressing hand from my strong arm, turning away to dramatically and angrily move away from you I rushed toward my room, hoping to god that she didn't catch a glimpse of my hard on as I left the room.

My step-sister stood on the spot, bewildered. She had never felt rejection before. She was moments away from stuffing her hand down my sweats. Mere seconds away from the cock of her dreams. And mere seconds of giving me the sex of my life.

She felt a twang of sadness in her. She stepped out of the kitchen and into her room, closing it softly. She passed her tall mirror that hung on the side of the wall. Staring at herself intently for a while. She was still hot as hell... "Don't you like what you see? You could have me bent over the kitchen counter by now if you took the fucking hint..." She sighed, tracing her cold hands up the curves of her boobs, she longed for the touch of her step-brother.

"No." She spat, tugging cutely at her hair. "Tonight. It's going to fucking happen tonight." She turned toward her bed, imagining us together, vivid scenes from her dream clear as day. She wasn't going to give up.

I am glad she didn't stop trying...Because that night, Alanah took my virginity.

12