Tamed Pt. 07: A Masochistic Meeting Pt. 02

Story Info
Women like Claire are rare, a lesson I learned after tonight.
6.4k words
4.61
10.6k
8

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers

Soz for the delay!

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and did not happen. This may get a little unrealistic (Especially in this part), you have been warned!

------------------------------

I frantically pulled and tugged at my shirt, almost ripping it off of my body thanks to the overwhelming libido which pulsed through me like a drug. I dragged it up and over my head as I strongly tossed it to the floor before I undressed my lower half. The metal buckle of my belt jangled and clinked as Claire waited with her elongated tongue patiently waiting to receive me.

For the moment I wanted to make her wait for just a little longer, making sure to keep my underwear on I stepped out of my jeans and kicked them across the bedroom. I stepped forward to press her exposed tongue onto the thick, heated bulge in my tight underwear. The last three/four inches was exposed as it pushed past the leg of my underwear; it throbbed and twitched like a tentacle as I brushed the bulge across her matte brown lips. Reaching my arm around I held onto the back of her head with a firm grip, moaning in a manly tone as I rubbed it left and right over her cock drunk mouth.

Claire let out a surprised grunt the moment she felt the fabric on her lips and tongue, immediately thinking I had stuffed my underwear into her mouth; then she felt the intense heat, the sexy throbs of a manhood that could only match the description Alanah had given her over the past few days. She traced the tip of her tongue up and down the fabric, letting out a hot breath when she moved past the clothing to feel her masterful tongue contact against my leathery skin. She wasted no time, pressing her lips on the side of my monster shaft to kiss and suckle it; her first thoughts were that of awe, how can something be so thick? so warm and tasty?

"Mm fuck." I grumbled as a pleasurable shiver was sent up my spine, I was already leaking precum for her, strings of it seeping out and dripping onto her greedy pink muscle once she pressed it on my foreskin. I couldn't take much more of the teasing. Moving my crotch back, with my hand still gripped on the base of her head I swiftly hooked a thumb under the elastic strap of my briefs. Pulling it hard to let my beast spring out and bounce. I moaned as my heated dick felt the cool air of the apartment, embracing it like an old friend. Like I did with my sister, I thrusted my cock up and draped it over her pale face, with the weight pressed upon her blindfold while the length extended from her chin all the way to her hairline.

The goth grinned like a slut, feeling the sudden weight slap down onto her face without warning sent her hunger for dick up to heights she never thought were possible. "That better not be your fucking arm Daddy." She knew that it wasn't, the continuous thumping and heat against her skin confirmed it. This man above her was a beast and needed to be pleased. Again, she used her tongue, pulling a long, slow lick up the entirety of my shaft, still amazed just at how big I was. Not even able to reach my leaking tip without moving her head back; she brought her slimy tongue back down that made me exhale with a shaky voice. Curling her tongue like a hook around one of my now smooth balls she my sack into her mouth, moaning as she sucked on my balls hard, playing with it like it was a gumball. Her pleased moans sounded, hoping that it would make my huge cock thump more on her pretty face

The feeling of my balls being so tenderly seen to was good, really good. In fact, I already felt myself grow weak at the knees with each tug and suck of Claire's pouty brown lips. Her moans were growing more and more erotic, slurping and loud smacking of those matte brown lips filled my senses as her perfume lingered in my nose. Confidently I tensed my cock up and relaxed it, making it go up and slap down on her face with a heavy thud which slapped her cheeks. With that my bulbous ever leaking head pushed past my foreskin and allowed the cover to roll back under the bell, the heat and the wetness of it spread over her forehead as my sensitive gland in the underside kissed her skin giving both sensitive spots on my cock loving and lusty attention.

The salty, sweaty taste had greeted Claire the moment she popped my hefty balls into her mouth; she never found the taste pleasant, and she was thankful that I was clean shaven, but she always felt disheartened when the musk wasn't there; a fire lit within her as the taste reminded her of sweet and slaty candy. She kept her hands on her thighs, once in a while digging her black nails into her skin and dragging them up and down her legs. She had the desire to rip the blind off of her, needing to get a look at the visual spectacle that was my fat cock on her face.

Letting out a low moan in the back of her throat, Claire tilted her head up, opening her mouth out wide again, letting my musky balls rest in a wet pouch. Swirling her now exposed tongue around and around them so I can see just how experienced she was with this act. From my moan she knew that she was doing a good job. It was clear who was in control of the situation; she was going to make me do whatever she wanted, her stomach lurched as she knew that she was going to be so sore for the next few days.

With my trembling free hand, I began to lather my shaft in this leaking precum, gliding it swiftly up and down the whole beast; my hands sticky and sodden with pre seed I made sure to lube it all up nice and ready to receive her whenever she desired wanted. It was all Claire needed to feel, my balls tightening to spurt out more precum into her jet-black hair; if the violence of my contractions was this bad for this everlasting source of precum, just what would my orgasm feel like? She gave my sweaty sack one last suck and a kiss goodbye as she let them drop out of her mouth.

Rolling her head back and to the side, she let my shaft rest sideways across her lips, pushing them out and letting her saliva coated lips run up the length of my manhood. Moving back and forth along the shaft like a typewriter, she lashed her tongue out for brief moments, getting small taste of my slick seed. Finally, in one smooth move, Claire pulled her head back far enough to rest my throbbing, pink head against her lips.

She held it there, then formed a wad of spit in her mouth, pushing it between her lips to let it run down my cock. As it began to mix with my natural lube, she opened her mouth wide again, having no trouble getting her lips around my girth. I noticed her entire body relax, her neck and face more so before pushing her face forward which made me throw my head back with a heavy grunt.

There were no interruptions, her head just pushed deeper and deeper, past her long tongue to prod the back of her throat. A small gag filled her mouth, something which she was all used to; she continued her progress...It was like watching a snake devour a deer, inch by inch was disappearing into her still unsmeared matte lips until I finally felt her nose jam against my clean-shaven pelvis.

I felt that dominant confidence run through me as I thought that she was going to dive back up for a desperate gasp of air...but then she continued to effortlessly deepthroat more and more inches. I was in shock, my hand slipping off her head to allow her full control.

"Oh, my fucking god Claire I think I'm in love..." I say cooing softly. I meant it as a joke; to add some form of confidence to not be totally overshadowed by how she commanded the action. It was tight around her throat, sure that in the correct position id see it bulging in her neck, it was something I was desperate to see as I felt that masterful tongue massage and wrap around my pulsing shaft of my horse dick.

Unable to smile, Claire took my praise internally; it was the least she deserved for being provided an actual challenge of a cock my size. She held her head against me, letting her throat squeeze and tighten around my shaft to milk me of my cum as the natural lube slid down her insides. As she gently shook her head left to right, beads of saliva started to trickled out of the sides of her lips and down onto my already spit covered balls. Wet and sloppy sounds started to sound around us, it was like music to our ears, feeling my meat being massaged by her seemingly endless mouth. I felt slightly disappointed the moment she pulled her head back; I was feeling so good I didn't want her to stop; but I guess she needed to breath. As she pulled back roughly halfway, she had left my exposed shaft slimy and coated in her erotic drool.

Then she pushed her face back as hard as she could, letting my head punch the back of her throat and slide down her neck as a loud 'GLUCK' explodes from her. My entire body reacted accordingly, my knees almost gave out as she did it again, this time without any hesitation. Claire was in her element, and she was desperate to please. I felt my legs wobble for a moment, given that I had never felt anything so rough before I was feeling close to blasting. Another loud GLUCK sounded as Claire slid my slimy monster back up and down her whore throat. A few rougher deepthroats sent her over the edge. She moved her hands off from her to grasp at my naked body, she proceeded to guide me down onto the bed whilst still blind to her surroundings. I didn't protest, I was all hers.

I moved by body so my upper back rested on my headboard of the bed, with me legs spread wide for Claire to have full control and accessibility. She too adjusted herself, laying on her front, arching her back to make her perfectly thick ass pop up from behind her body. Her hands traced up my gut, softly scratching my skin; to test if there was any masochism shared between us, or if her fetish for pain was one sided. The raven-haired beauty had grown tired of the blindfold, with a simple swipe of her hand she had pulled it up and away from her, exposing her running makeup that pushed black tears down her pale cheeks. She smiled when her deep soulless eyes locked onto mine, pulling her throat out to take a gasp of breath she grinned and licked her shockingly still unsmeared lipstick "Well hello handsome..."

She didn't wait for any sort of witty comeback, planting her tongue on the base of my spit covered cock she gave one long lick like she was eating a lollypop, all while exhaling a hot breath. Once she felt the moist, sticky tip she went back to deepthroating me, pushing and pulling her face the whole length down and up, causing those same 'GLUK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK' noises to fill the empty apartment.

It hurt her throat, feeling such an immense length and girth stretch her neck, jaw already becoming sore from the endless face fuck she was giving herself on me; but she craved more, each time she felt my large hammer push past her gag reflex caused her entire body to warm up, it was like a drug to her, that euphoric feeling of something so big suddenly stopping inside her, each hard punch making har crave another, and another and another.

With each shove Claire felt my body getting tighter and tighter, the leathery skin on my cock moving less and less as it desperately tries to cover the massive meat underneath it. Part of her was afraid to bring me to orgasm so soon, but judging by Alanah's picture she had seen...I had plenty of cum to give. Not letting up, wanting to feel the hot load shoot into her stomach, she pushed down one final time, black tears ruining her dark makeup like a messed-up painting.

Finally, she felt my balls twitch against her chin, it was time. She kept her nose shoved hard against my shaven pelvis, taking in a deep breath of my musk as she relaxed her throat. With my cock halfway down her she probably didn't even have to swallow, every drop of my cum was going to push its way into her stomach. Rolling her tongue back and forth in desperation she kept her eyes locked onto mine, giving me the silent acknowledgement that she was ready.

The first rope came out in a single stream for five seconds. Blasting out of me like a broken fire hydrant. The second was even longer, blasting down Claire's gullet straight into her stomach; the deepness of how far I was inside her made it so she could barely savour the taste. My lips parted as I moaned, eyes shut tight as the feeling was overwhelming my body, I was losing myself, I had never cum which was so...explosive before...

Claire felt my cum fill her the moment the first rope shot out, she felt moderately confused when the sensation didn't go away; she quickly realised that I never ended my first shot. Her eyes went wide, showing her first genuine emotion across her face as she started to feel the weight of it hit her toned stomach. It was incredible, and she felt a drop of sadness as she thought it was all over...Until the second large rope began.

Thick stream after thick stream of my highly fertile cum shot down into Claire, spaying for even longer times than I was with my step sister. My breaths became more frequent, as was the heavy contractions of my ball sack which expelled my load up my pipes and pushing out my slit.

Claire didn't know how to handle so much cum. Before she had only ever maybe milked a full shot glass out of her countless partners in the past, she didn't know what to do... The tightness in her stomach started to build up an uncomfortable pressure, in reaction she gargled and muffled incoherent noises, high pitched and erotic. She felt an intense heat between her thick pressed together legs, and her mind was going into overdrive.

*Breathe Claire*

She took in a ragged breath up her nose, inhaling the manly must of dick which only fuelled her desire to take more of me. It felt like hours for her, taking in my warm, thick seed into her body; in reality it was roughly one minute. After my final, weak spurt shot out the last of my goo I sighed a tired breath, feeling my post orgasmic bliss was over me while Claire's throat milked the leftovers out of me. The moment she felt my body go limp from fatigue she yanked her head back, a loud wet slurp emanated from her as she began to gasp for air, coughing hard as spit, cum and drool escaped her wide open and sore mouth. "Holy...Shit... That was so much..."

"Fucking amazing..." I said in awe of her, she swallowed it all... My cock rested on my stomach, glistening with spit. I looked at Claire with wide eyes, watching her eyes flutter cutely with her ruined black makeup running down her cheeks. She sat back on her legs, tracing her nails across her thighs once again before pulling her sweater up and over her head. Underneath was a body as fit as Alanah's: Her hips were wide, waist thin, there was a slight hint of muscle across her abdomen which had now began to bulge. She looked at it tenderly, it had defiantly gotten bigger...Across her chest wrapped a black bra, one which made her c-cups press up against her body to form cleavage. In an instant she reached behind herself and unclasped it, letting it drop down her to expose her perky tits.

She locked eyes with me, a thin brow raised with an evil smirk across her still perfectly made up lips, surprisingly unscathed by the intense throat fucking. I could read her like a book, she wasn't finished. And to be honest, neither was I.

"Just give me a second to catch my breath...That was so intense."

She giggled in that velvety voice of hers, tracing her black nails up my legs to softly stroke my flaccid six-inch member. "How long has Alanah been hiding you from me... I would have come knocking the second you turned eighteen." She winked and gave my cock a little tug, biting her bottom lip hard enough to send a slight hint of pain across her plump lips.

I chuckled and was about to talk, until I suddenly felt my partner roughly grasp my wrist to guide my hand to her huge ass. She locked eyes with me, unblinking and expressionless. Like a shark's eyes. Pressing her palm on my hand I spread it wide to grasp a large handful, tugging and groping her soft flesh under the amazing feeling of her charcoal grey leggings.

"This is what you're gonna do to me. You're gonna get behind me, rip these fucking leggings in two and fuck my ass as hard as you can. Bet you want to see this thing clap back on you huh baby?" She giggled and swayed her hips into my hand, moaning as she felt my hand violate her ass cheek.

Claire didn't need to hear my say yes. My cock did the talking for me. It was only a few moments after she spoke that my cock had swelled and grown to its full size, already throbbing for the dark woman on top of me. She moved her dark eyes down my naked body until she found her way to my cock, finally getting a proper look at it in all its brilliance. She coo'ed softly, somehow it was bigger in person than she thought it would be. "Good boy...leave me limping for weeks ok?" She twisted her body and squatted on her feet, allowing her huge ass to pop out in front of my rock-hard dick.

Claire, now prepared for what was going to happen, bent over and thrusted her ass up high into the air, pressing her face onto the sheets of my bed, her body faced the slightly open door; she was desperate for the feeling, she hadn't had a good ass fucking in months, usually her hole of choice, it was rare to feel a man of a decent size really ruin her and put her out of commission; she made it no secret she wanted it to hurt, everyone who was close to her knew it.

As she patiently waited for me by playfully shaking her thick ass from side to side, I pushed myself off the headboard of my bedframe to knees behind her. The sight below me was magical, her soft ass brushed over my naked body with every exaggerated sway.

My hands were shaking, yet there were no nerves in me; I was calling to take her, to fuck her asshole like there was no tomorrow. I raised my hand and brought it down to spank one of her cheeks. There was a light sound which bounced off the walls; Claire barely reacted, only stopped her swaying to nestle her ass between my monster. "Is that all? Spank me harder daddy." She groaned.

I spanked her again, this time with a harder force. She reacted slightly, recoiling her body forward before planting her ass back against my body. "Is that it? I thought you were a man, not a little bitch!" She spat, reaching back to dig her claws violently into one of her cheeks, ripping at it as she winced at the pain. She was egging me on, she wanted a beast to be with her, a corrupt, brutal animal...

I grunted, I was seeing red. I pushed both hands to the fabric of Claire's leggings, digging mercilessly into her ass crack, pulling it out and holding it with both hands.

The loud noise of fabric tearing filled the area around our bodies. She yelped and gigged. *There it is!*

I ripped and tore at those leggings, exposing her ass and thong while they kept clinging on the rest of her thighs and legs. I could already see the light red marks that formed from the last two spanks, a clear target. I softly ran my hand over one of her thick ass cheeks, feeling the sore heat radiating from the last two points of impact. I tensed up as hard as I could, raising my hand and brought it down. The sound was like a whip cracking. The sting was intense, and Claire's cry of pain was genuine along with her entire body recoiling from the painful reflex. She slammed her eyes shut for a moment, finally; a spank which made her pussy begin to throb with excitement. "YES! AGAIN!" she cried in a low voice, but filed with vigour. Already she felt the point of impact grow numb.

Without a care how she was going to get home with a soon to be used asshole on full display, I started to roughly grope and fondle her raw and red cheek; with a rough tug I pulled it aside, revealing her black thong that covered her puckering asshole. I moaned as I hooked my hand under the thin fabric.

Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers
12