Tamed Pt. 07: A Masochistic Meeting Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another rip loudly sounded; my strength was seemingly amplified by my extremely heightened need to suit this woman's specific desires. Roughly I pulled the ripped thong out of the gaping hole in her leggings, causing the front to grind firmly between her pussy lips I pulled it out of her exposed ass, throwing it to the side of the room in a soundless drop. I wasn't done. As I pushed and grinded my cock between her ass I cracked my hand back onto her booty, causing her soft skin to ripple as the stinging sound came around once again.

At first Claire's jaw dropped and an unplanned moan escaped her lips the moment she felt my rough tug of her thong. Her legs were more akin to jelly, and the repetitive spankings were not helping her. Her front hole started to leak like a faucet, soiling the tight fabric of her leggings to the point where they turned from a charcoal grey to a deep black. The moment she felt the next scathing spank she gasped mutely, arching her back deeply as a reflex, a scream of pleasure followed, along with her dipping her head down so her face was buried into my sheets, giggling as the pain made her softly wiggle her perfection that wrapped around my pulsing, veiny shaft, swaying it left and right, forward and back like she was using me as a stripper pole.

"Come on big boy...My ass is waiting!"

It flicked on like a light switch, from a slightly nervous man mindless brute of a fuck machine. Reaching forward to her shoulder length hair I roughly took a grip of it and yanked it back to force her head and upper body back in an arch. I moved my dick to point directly at her tight and puckering asshole, pushing firmly past her abused cheeks as my pre cum ridden head kissed her forbidden hole. Holding the shaft of my horse cock with my free hand I pushed my hips forward to insert my bulbous head into her. Instantly I let out an exasperated grunt. It was dry, and even tighter than her throat. Just pushing the head in made me want to cum. I couldn't control myself from rising my voice moaning a "Fucking Christ Claire it's so good!" As I pushed it roughly deeper inside her ass, pulling her hair roughly as I go.

Each of Claire's breaths were heavy and fast, her arms shot forward with her fingers curling and flexing against the sheets of my bed. She let out a piercing moan, one which reverberated through the walls of the complex; her entire body went rigid, every part of her body wanting to stop the throbbing spear impale her asshole. Every harsh throb of my bulbous head made her shake with pleasure, and equally pain. With each centimetre of ground, I gained made her knees slip to the side, spreading herself more for me to use like she wanted.

This raven haired woman was well versed in feeling a man in her ass, yet having a man like me push and start to lightly thrust gave her the most intense feeling she had ever felt during sex...She felt like her body was going to split in two, mouth hanging open panting with erotic whimpers as she attempted to loosely push her body back while I thrusted forward.

My thrusts were short and janky at first, not by choice, Claire was so tight I felt like I could have caused some serious damage is I wasn't careful; yet soon, as my everlasting pre-cum leaked out and lubed her walls up, I started to feel her loosen and adjust to my mouth-spreading width.

Further and further my cock penetrated her, stretching her asshole wider and wider with each passing second, the puckered hole was no more. What was left was a gaping fuck hole perfect for my size, pushing in and out of Claire as my cock dug seven inches inside of this fantastically tight ass. As our combined erotic screams and shouts breathlessly left us, I once again heard the loud bashing against the thin wall separating us from the people next door. I didn't care. In fact, knowing there was a distinct difference in Claire's louder, guttural moans and Alanah's, made me want to show the jealous douche next door that I was with another woman than the one he heard previous.

"Louder baby. Beg for it louder." I grunt under my breath knowing my guttural, primal voice was to be heard by her and her alone. This animal inside me had taken full control, yanking her thick black hair back as the wet SHLICK sounds of my cock owning this goth's asshole filled the room. In order to make her beg for it I started the scathing spanks again, this time on her pale, un-spanked ass cheek; one hand print wasn't enough. I wanted her to remember this night for a long time. Every time she winced when she sat that fat ass down, I wanted Claire's mind to flash back to the time her besties step brother, behind her, breaking her asshole.

"Yes! Fuck me harder! Fuck my ass! Make me your whore!" Her voice was raspy, strained with the effort of the loud moans from when I pushed into her. With each desperate beg she felt the harsh sting of my hand again. "I'm your whore! Fuck your whore!" She turned her head slightly to the side, looking up at my deeply dilated eyes to admire the monster she had bright out; hers were filled with a depth that I had never seen before, something I only imagined pure bliss would look like on a girl.

Her head was spinning, finding it hard to concentrate on everything her body was doing, but one feeling that stood out above the rest was that violently quivering pussy. Every thrust seemed to draw out more juices, the whole front of her leggings all the way down to her knees was surely soaked by now. Then as if on cue, she felt a quick spasm, her legs shaking, making her cheeks clap around my thick, thrusting shaft. Thick, creamy moisture expelled from her pussy, soaking her thighs and the ripped leggings that wrapped around them. She had never squirted her cum before.

She allowed her orgasm to wash over her, allowing her arms to slide down onto the bed to lay there while I finally clapped my pelvis onto her hand print-ridden ass. Her orgasmic moan was less than ladylike, something that belonged to an animal than a human as her asshole clutched down as tightly as it could while her pussy quivered and shook after that violent ejaculation.

There was a sudden clap which rattled in our ears, then another. Then another as I pumped my powerful hips forward into Claire's ass cunt. Looking down I noticed my pelvis smacking against that perfectly formed booty. I was balls deep inside. It was euphoric, having stretched out a woman's backdoor to the point where it was like fucking a pussy...We were so lost in the deep pit of lust, that we didn't hear the front door squeak open and click shut.

Alanah had returned, hours too early. A look of anger, and frustration was clear on her face. Her arms were crossed over her back breaking chest; She was hiding her fully erect nipples that poked hard on the alcohol-drenched white dress she had taken the time to stuff her natural hourglass figure into. Her night out was less than enjoyable. When her friend had spent all night trying to get too close to her she let slip the lie that she had a boyfriend; the image of me appearing in her mind the moment she let the words out. What followed was a violent shouting contest between them, mainly him calling her everything nasty a woman could be called. Beer was thrown, and slaps were thrown; her hand still stung, at last she took a little enjoyment from knowing that he was going to have her hand print across his cheek for a long time...

She let out a low sigh the moment she unlocked the door, she knew what she was about to walk in on, her brother and best friend having sex...and it was Claire...which meant it was going to be loud, and vulgar even for a self-proclaimed slut like her. The second she shut the door, she pressed her back against the door, sighing as she heard the loud grunts and womanly moans across the whole high-end apartment.

The red head hated that she started to click her heels across the wooden floor toward the crack in my door, flicking her ass-length hair behind her shoulder she pouted sadly; there was no secret that she was jealous of her best friend. Once she stepped closer, she began to hear the rough claps of mine and Claire's bodies connecting with each other.

She squatted on her knees once she peered her pretty shadowed eyes through the opening in my door, seeing me with a animalistic look across my face while her quivering dark friend looked to be in a place better than paradise. My sister hated the fact that she had started to fish her slender fingers up her smooth, creamy thick thighs toward her pantiless cunt...Her plump lips parted as she touched her swollen pussy; trying not to alert us to her presence. She watched unblinking, toying with herself as she gazed at the monster Claire had brought out of me.

"Cum in my ass daddy... I want your cum in my asshole!!" Claire breathlessly moaned, more of an order than her previous pleads. I pushed Claire's head down onto the bed, pulling her up by her ripped leggings so her ass was pushed high in the air, arms draped between those widely spread legs. Face down, ass up. I then repositioned myself to stand on the bed, causing loud squeaks and grunts of the metallic springs as my weight pressed down upon it. With her spread apart ass ready to be ploughed again I squatted and started again. This time at such a powerful force that I could swear her whole body was moving with my thrusts. My speed was incredible, my heavy and huge balls powerfully smacking her untouched cunt relentlessly as I piledrove my horse dick in and out of the raven-haired slut. The bed squeaked mercilessly, causing my heavy grunts to go louder which caused that neighbour to repeatedly rattle on the wall. The body smacking noises were constant, bouncing off the walls while my body connected with hers.

Alanah watched. Her eyes were transfixed on Claire's ass, seeing me almost tear it apart to show how deeply I was lodged inside of her. It caused her to shiver, and to pull the tight bottom of her dress up and over her ass. She was leaking like a broken dam; pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy as she watched me take another woman. Her heart skipped, having no idea what such a large cock would feel like in her ass. Not knowing what any cock would feel like in her ass for that matter... There was such a flurry of emotions running through the red head: jealousy, anger, resentment, lust, sadness, frustration, longing. She felt like a circus had made camp in her mind as her body tightened up once she inserted a third finger into her jealous pussy.

It was only seconds later as I felt my own orgasm piss out jizz into her gaping ass. The euphoric moans which expelled out of her plump matte lips was exactly for me. Pumping out the endless stream of cum into her back door as I buried my throbbing member balls deep into that perfect ass. Using my hands to grip her deep red ass cheeks I pushed them apart to show my huge girth balls deep in her, my legs shivering and growing weak as my mind whirred around like I had been hit over the head, we were both in states of a trance as cum began to seep out of the filled up ass.

"Oh, my fucking god Claire..." I moan with a smile as shot after shot of my baby batter is milked out of me. That whole minute of pure unadulterated bliss coming sadly to an end. Pants filled my room, sweat forming on my bare back as my cock softened inside her ass. My rough grip loosened on the masochists' ass as the mist began to clear, coming back to my senses as I stood there with her ass pressed hard as it could against my pelvis. I pulled out of her, crashing on the bed beside her sucking in heavy breaths.

Alanah repositioned to get a look of the spewing cum that gushed out of her besties gaping ass...Her desperate pants reached a head the moment she pushed her fingers knuckle deep inside her, cumming as a small puddle of her excitement formed between her squatting legs. Alanah knew that Claire was extreme, to the point where she wouldn't have been surprised if the dark themed goddess had a library of homemade porn videos on her computer... But with an ass filled with my brutal hand prints, and an asshole that looked like she could fit her whole hand into... She was like a fuck doll...

"You good?" I ask slightly worried that how limp and weak she had gotten in the time I had begun to piledrive my dick into her. I could see the alluring grin from over her matte lips, even though her dark hair flowed over her beauty I could see she was still horny. The raven-haired woman stayed silent, shifting her body up and pressed it against mine. Reaching her fingers up she pulled my face toward hers and pressed her fantastic lips against mine.

Our tongues danced, more passionate whimpers and moans overcame us as she finally used her lips to kiss. It was better than I hoped, her plump lips soft and lipstick flavoursome. After a moment she broke the kiss, leaving a thin strand of saliva between us. "Mmmm, your sister teach you to be a good kisser?" She asked, beginning to trail her blackened nails up my chest. "You fucked me good enough to get that...It's not like we're gonna be making out all the time..."

I chuckled, subtly licking the last of her taste off my lips. "So, this wasn't a one and done thing?" Claire responded with a velvety chuckle, grinning to show her white teeth, with a few strands of missed pubic hair between her lips.

"Until Alanah gets so jealous she bans me from seeing you...until then...I'm all yours." She kissed me on the cheek and proceeded to give my earlobe a firm nibble, tugging at it which brought a wince from me.

"So... How about we have that dinner...then we have some fun in Alanah's room?"

My step-sister didn't stop to hear my reply, she gasped and stood from her dee squatting position, hurriedly clicking her heels across the room with as little noise as possible. The stench of alcohol filled her nose as she spun around, causing her long silky hair to flare out. With a hurried reach forward, she opened the door and slammed it hard. "I'm back Brooo!" She called out in a sing song voice, trailing her hands down her wet curves, more pissed than sad that the white dress was ruined by that limp dicked prick...

Claire sighed and nuzzled my neck, one which sent pleasurable shivers up my back. "I guess we can wait for another day to do that baby..." She yawned softly, pushing her body up as close to me as possible. "Don't move...I need to rest..."

And with that she closed her eyes, letting fatigue drift her to a silent sleep.

To Be Continued...

12