Tamed Pt. 13: Off The Hook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up." I snapped, clapping her ass with a powerful slap that rippled her booty. Claire's body arched with the pain that rushed around her body. A moan soon followed.

"More." She said with a full mouth of cock. I did so again, this time loud enough that it overtook the sound of Hana begging as Claire did. I did so again. And the very same reaction took over the masochist. Ponding her throat harder upon my monolithic meat her eyes shut tight and let her throat pleasure me the best was possible. Without looking she reached for one of my hands to place on her head. Grinning as Hana pushed the dildo hard into her mouth, I gripped Claire's scalp and pushed it down the same moment I thrusted my hips up into her.

"MPFMMMMMMMM!" She erupted with a slurping choke. Her hand rapped against my thigh, yet the small taps only fell upon my deaf ears. Not only was I dealing with a fat assed slut who took pleasure in pain, but my old crush took a hold of me again. Seeing her pretty face spread wide as she sucked the fat dildo, one hand firmly molesting one of her breasts that slipped out of her uniform. It enthralled me; more than Claire and her heavy slurping. The pleasure I felt watching, and imagining Hana being there instead of Claire, breaking her body to take a cock like mine. Just at that moment she pulled the spit ridden dildo from her mouth, and began to slap it against her cheeks which were accompanied by submissive yelps.

Just as she did in the video, I felt obliged to follow. Yanking Claire from having her throat stretched I grasped the base of my monster cock and slapped it across her face. She of course grinned, and moaned with realisation that right now I was the dildo in Hana's smut show. "I can go put on a maid outfit if you like?" She said smugly. I cut her off by slapping it over her face with a heavy, meaty thud.

As the sound of the slap rattled through the apartment, Claire growled and bared her teeth. "Yes! why can't all men treat me like you do? I-" *SLAP* "Just want to feel it for fucking weeks after. You always-" *SLAP* "Make me limp for days Daddy." Forcibly she pushed herself up and with a speed that I had never seen before from her, she unclasped her lacy bra and tossed it aside. Seconds later he straddled me, pushing my head on her tits and roughly scraped her fingers though my hair with a stimulating massage. "Fucking take me and break me you fucking animal!" I latched my mouth onto one of her nipples, swirling it round and round with my wet tongue as my hard slaps against her ass caused a scathing rhythm of sharp claps to serenade Hana. Between the slaps of palm upon ass and Claire's primal roars of euphoria I heard Hana cry out. The dildo had pushed into her cunt, spreading her lips relentlessly.

My cock showed its glee for both Claire and Hana, throbbing and throwing itself against Claire's skin. I pulled my mouth from her bust with connected strands of spit flicking off my lips onto her body; and the next thing we knew I was standing up, hoisting the black-haired slut up by her ass. She yelped and giggled with anticipation, pulling down her lacy black thong that had become soaked in her moist secretions. "Oh yeah Daddy, that's right, stick it in me!" She moaned, throwing her head back far enough to catch the light from the video in her soulless, sex crazed eyes.

I lifted her to position my leaking head at her pussy, and with a look to see Hana ride the intense dildo with a heavy tremble in her legs I pushed my partner down whilst I thrusted. I grunted like a beast, feeling the walls of her pussy cling to me tighter than ever before. It was almost like her pussy contorted and moulded to fit my shaft. As I fucked her without worry of internal damage, I grinned to see her eyes flick and roll back with overwhelming pleasure as she stimulated her clit and butt plug while I held her up with my adrenaline fuelled strength.

My thrusts were firm and fast, heavy balls throwing back and forth smacking her body. Claire's legs extended outward, toes curling in her heels as her panties hung around her knees like a sleazy hooker on her tenth client of the day. I could feel how much she adored the feeling of getting fucked like this, her pussy milking my intense cock at every given moment, her legs shaking and vibrating with euphoria; it was only a matter of time, when my pelvis smacked against her pussy lips when she tossed her dark hair back and released the loudest cry of an orgasm, I had ever heard from her.

"I bet you just want to fuck me like his huh?" a breathless Hana said with her dido buried halfway into her. Claire's body went limp, hands giving up on the plug in her asshole and her pleasure button to weakly drape her arms over my shoulders. The plug fell from her amazing ass, the fullness of having a cock such as mine inside her pushing it out and onto the floor.

"Holy fuck...That was...was...Wait Daddy, I need a minute...I just need to-" Her tired mutterings were cut short before a laboured moan ended her sentence, I pulled out, hurriedly placed her onto the coffee table and threw her legs over her shoulders. She licked her matte brown lips, eyes lighting up as her slightly gaping asshole pointed directly at my cock. I spanked her red raw ass, and wasted no time to plough my bitch breaking dick inside her.

Unsurprisingly the tightness of her perfectly round ass was lesser than her pussy, the plug saw to that; yet with Claire fucking her anally always got me hornier than fucking her cunt. It was her thing, her best feature getting brutalised as she gladly takes the pain with the pleasure. She moaned almost continuously as I started to trust between her fat cheeks. I could see her lean her head off the end of the table and lock eyes with the video. A smile over her pouty lips formed as Hana was in almost the exact same position as her. Only difference being Claire's entire body was being rocked and broken with waves of pain and incomparable euphoric shivers coming with each thrust.

My thrusts kept speeding up, but my balls went from smacking against her body, to tightening up against my shaft. I prepared myself, lining up myself perfectly with her hole. One deep plunge sent me over the edge. I came hard in Claire's asshole, and as the hot gush of cum filled her ass Claire's soulless pupils disappeared in her head and her body rocked with another orgasm. She mouthed small words whimpers as my animal-like grunts expelled from me the same time ropes shot into her.

My attention from Hana was gone, if I could reach it, I would have turned the video off. Compared to Claire and Alanah, Hana was nothing. Nowhere near as sexy, nowhere near as curvy, nowhere near as perfect for taking my monstrous, life changing cock. I stayed in Claire even after the end of my orgasm, only when my donkey dick softened to its flaccid state did it flop out and dangle impressively between my legs.

"Never stop fucking me Lover Boy...Ok?"

"Now that's a promise I can get behind Claire..." I muttered, leaning down to kiss her as Hana came in her video; echoes of her orgasm lost in our bliss of kissing.

*

I sat on my sofa alone, Claire leaving almost ten minutes ago with a heavy limp and a satisfied grin on her matte brown lips. She left me with a kiss and a promise that she'll call me soon, to which I only spanked that heavyset booty. I had half a mind to shut the door and turn her around, but even Claire had her limits. I could tell she was thoroughly fucked out after what we did.

My phone buzzed in a continuous loud loop. I raised a brow and took it from my pocket, and my eyes lit up as one of Alanah's sexy selfies appeared on my screen. She was calling. I picked it up, and spoke first. "Hey babe, what's up?"

"Hey Daddy...Claire all tired out? Remember what I said, she can't sleep in my bed..."

"She just left, I'm all yours tonight."

"Listen, I need to tell you something...I'm coming home now so don't go anywhere, this is kind of important."

To Be Concluded...

12