Tamed Pt. 14: Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then her eyes lit up, brow cocked and another smile over her glossed lips. "I think you can change that quite easily; I get the feeling you're the kind of guy who breaks a few hearts."

"And a few other things." the blonde giggled, she found it cute? or perhaps intimidating? either way it made her ask the barman for a pen and a napkin.

"Well, unfortunately, I'm at a hen do with a friend of mine. I know, married at eighteen, kinda wild, but...I think we could meet up for a drink some time, if meeting with a pretty stranger barely in her twenties is something you would love to do." she started to scribble her digits down. Her handwriting was cute.

"That sounds good, I think an eighteen-year-old like me needs that."

"You can tell me why next Friday? I have classes, and a bridesmaid job for a frat boy and sorority marriage...I'm Mia."

"Pleased to meet you Mia, I'm Tim."

She smiled, blushing a hint of red over her cheeks before sliding the napkin over the counter. "Call me." she sealed out interaction with a wink, and left, swaying her hips to make her fat ass sway with her. I followed her with my eyes, taking a sip of the alcohol as I did. Claire made me love pear shaped women. Alanah made me lust for stacked women...But in general, all women are goddesses.

The End (Or not).

12