The Incredible Growing Dick

Story Info
A cock that grows larger every time it cums!
7.4k words
4.56
112.9k
165

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all who enjoy the fantasy fetish of penis growth, penis expansion, whatever you want to call it. I wrote this originally as a script with only the woman's lines, but I decided to expand it into a full story for Literotica! Hope to continue this story with a sequel and write some others too! Stay tuned!

-WitcherD1627

----

"Mmm, baby, that feels really good," she sighed against my neck as I started moving my body against hers.

We were at home, cuddled up together on the bed and had been kissing each other slowly, simply enjoying the sensations of intimacy. When I couldn't stand just kissing anymore, I started teasing her, brushing over her breasts, braless under her t-shirt, and tracing between her legs, over her panties. She began kissing me harder, deeper, and I slipped a hand into her underwear.

I continued moving my fingers, sliding over the cleft of her and dipping into it. She moaned softly in my ear, then shifted herself from where she was lying on her side next to me. Her hand trailed across my waist and then moved lower to firmly squeeze on my crotch. I was lost to the rest of the world. All my worries and cares had disappeared and I knew only the curves of her, her mesmerizing hair, her beautiful scent, the delicious sounds of her throat.

Her hand on me made me realize how hard I was, feeling the uncomfortable but stimulating compression of my cock in my pants. I needed her to undo my buttons, to let down my zipper and release the pressure.

"Lift up your butt," I murmured to her as I started pulling her panties down. I felt her lips smile against my own, then she raised her hips up off the bed, allowing me to help her out of her underwear. I pulled the panties off of her, hoping she would get the hint and do the same for my pants and briefs. We had been together long enough that we knew each other's nonverbal cues, and I sighed in relief as she sat up, working at the button of my pants with one hand while she kept rubbing my hardness with the other.

"Oh, wow. You feel big," she said, running her hand down the length of me.

"I mean," she continued, pulling the zipper of my pants down, "bigger than usual." She tugged my pants and briefs down and we got my pants off. I took off her shirt, then mine. Her gorgeous, perfect tits were finally out where I could see them. Lying back on the bed, she ran a palm up and down my dick as I stood over her on my knees. Her hand felt absolutely amazing.

"I can feel you getting harder and harder," she said. "Oh my god, let me put both hands on it." She reached up with her other hand and gripped me now with both, one at my base and one at my tip.

"Oh yeah, yeah," she said, lightly moving up my dick. "You do feel bigger."

She paused her movements for a second, gripping me in a more methodical way, feeling up and down the length of me.

"You ARE bigger, baby."

I wasn't sure what to say besides, "What?" as I looked at myself. Were my eyes playing tricks on me? My dick actually did look larger, and I think beyond that it felt larger too. I was as hard as I could ever remember being. Every heartbeat and every touch seemed to pulse pleasure in my cock.

"When I put both my hands on it, the tip would stick out, but now it's the tip and some more!" she said, her voice in disbelief.

"And you feel thicker too," she looked up at me, her expression of shock turning to something naughty on a level I hadn't seen on her before.

Her eyes kept darting between mine and my hard dick, "God, so big and hard and thick. I want you so bad."

I felt overwhelmed by her words, her touches, and the sensations so strongly running through my cock. It was all I could do to answer back, "Yeah, baby, what do you want?"

"Let me stroke your big dick. Let me stroke it," she said passionately as she started moving her fists up and down my cock at a fast pace, squeezing and twisting them.

"Oh yeah, that's so hot," she said seductively. "You're getting me so wet. I can't wait to feel you fucking me."

"Me too, baby. I want to fuck you so bad right now," I said between my own moans as I started breathing hard in response to her working my shaft so well.

"You're gonna stretch me out with this dick, aren't you, baby?" she asked, and I felt like I was losing control of my body as my cock flexed and leapt up after hearing her.

"Fuck!" she cried out, barely keeping a hold on my dick as it jumped. "You like when I talk dirty, baby? I can tell because your big cock is throbbing so hard in my hands."

"Oh yeah, you know just how to do it." I said. "Take care of me, honey."

She smiled back, then gave my shaft a gentle slap with one palm. "Holy shit," she said, feeling the solidness of my erection. She looked at it, then at me. "This thing is seriously huge. How did you get such a huge cock, babe?"

I couldn't have answered her if I had tried. I felt like I was going crazy with lust. I straddled her torso and cupped her tits together, making two beautiful mounds. I lowered myself down and started rubbing my cock against her breasts, feeling the wonderful softness and smoothness against the most sensitive skin of my tip and the underside of my shaft. She moaned at the feeling.

"Oh yeah, I like that," she said. "It's so hot when you rub it on my tits." Then she helped me, crossing her arms just under her boobs, lifting them up and making walls to contain them, welcoming me into her cleavage. I put one hand on my cock to angle it down and press it between her tits. I started thrusting in, feeling the incredible hugging of her tits on my dick.

"I love feeling your long, thick, shaft sliding between my tits like that," she said, closing her eyes, enjoying the attention. She briefly let her tits part and I laid my cock right against her chest, then she put her hands on her tits and forced them back together, trapping my cock more deeply and completely in them.

"You like how I press it between them?" she teased, smiling sweetly up at me. I responded by thrusting at a quick and hard pace. With every buck of my hips, her tits shook and the tip of my cock emerged from the top of her cleavage. As I thrust more forcefully, her whole body started to rock in time with the motion. She began making sensual little coos with each bounce of her frame. I kept fucking but leaned back, one hand reaching behind me to find her pussy. As she felt me start to rub on her wet and sensitive clit, she let go of one breast and her hand went up to her head. She ran her fingers across her face and through her hair as she moaned.

With her boobs no longer pressed together, my cock sprung out, pointing almost straight up in the air. She realized she had let me escape from her tit hold and propped herself up with one arm, moving her chest higher to meet my cock. At this angle I switched my hand at her pussy from behind me to in between us and was able to rub her clit easier. With her other arm she gathered her tits together around my dick and let me continue thrusting, but this wasn't as effective and she was challenged to keep my hard dick contained. The added distraction of having my finger in her pussy was also causing her to lose some focus on the task.

After I had accidentally sprung out of her tits for the third time, she let out a little laugh. "Wow, it's so big and hard it keeps popping out," she said.

"Yeah," I joked. "Are you having some trouble?" She gave me a glare and then her eyes wandered back down to my cock where it was throbbing only inches away from her lips.

"I want to suck you, baby," she said, sounding breathy. "Please, can I suck you? Please, let me suck your big dick?"

She came towards my cock lips first and started right away with kissing it deeply and sliding it into her mouth. Her lips and tongue supremely toyed with me, my extra hard cock feeling every individual sensation more than I ever had before.

She was moaning as she sucked, kissed, and licked my hard cock. "Mmm," came the noises from her mouth, every so often letting out an, "Ooh" of appreciation when she gave herself a slight break and stroked me. I still halfway believed I was in a dream as I watched her work on my mysteriously larger cock. Her hands were moving with longer motions over my cock than any other time she had stroked me before. When she sucked, her head was for sure bobbing up and down more shaft than I previously had to give her.

She started sucking deeper, taking just over half of me comfortably. Then she pushed down, swallowing my thick and long cock into her throat. She took my whole dick down her throat three more times, each time holding her head down and swallowing around my cock for a few seconds, moaning with an "Mmm!" each time she hit bottom.

I was letting my satisfaction be known as I regularly moaned, feeling her suck and tongue my cock. I cried out, "Fuck!" whenever she would pull me in deep and ripple her throat on me. I continued to finger her soaking pussy and she was becoming increasingly worked up by it and the blowjob.

She finally stopped the bliss when she pulled off my shaft. "Mmm! So sexy, baby," she said hotly. "I love sucking your cock. It tastes so good."

"Well then, keep going," I managed to tell her, and put my free hand on the back of her neck, guiding her back to blow me again.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm!" she moaned on my hardness, muffled by the increased size of it.

She bobbed up and down for a minute more, going fast until she had to eject my cock and gasp for breath. "Fuck, you're so big!" she panted. "But I love it. It makes me so horny."

I moved away from her and gave her shoulders a shove. She fell back on the pillows and sheets, looking at me with lust.

"Are you ready to fuck me now, baby?" she asked. "Are you gonna do me? Come on, I'm ready," she said spreading her legs apart. "Come put it in me," she begged as I positioned myself over her. I took my dick in my hand and guided it to her sweet opening. Fuck! I really did feel bigger!

"Put your big dick in me!" she said, excitement rising higher and higher in her voice. "Get that huge cock inside my pussy right now!"

I pressed against her pussy, so wet and warm. With more resistance than usual, I pushed into her.

"Ahh!" she yelped as she felt my tip enter. "Ahh! Ahh! Oh my..." she paused, then yelled, "GOD!" Her eyes went back and forth from being wide open to shut tight in ecstasy as I began pushing more deeply in her pussy. She felt amazing, I wanted nothing more than to feel her around me as I fucked her forever. I started backing out tiny amounts then thrusting more of my shaft into her wetness.

As I worked more of my cock in, I started longer strokes, thrusts turning into fucks. I lowered my head down and pressed my face into her neck and hair.

"It's so," she said, pausing in her words slightly, her breath fluttering between sentences, "it's so fucking big! So fucking big!"

She was talking right into my ear as I screwed her, her words traveling straight into my brain and then taking a direct service road to my cock. I was filled with want and need like I never had known before. I finally thrust my cock all the way into her, pumping in and out.

"Yeah, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she pleaded, her voice steadily getting higher pitched.

"Ohh! This feels amazing," she moaned, gripping my back with her arms, her legs reached up to wrap around my lower back too, keeping me inside her. "You're filling me up so much! You fuck me so good, baby!"

"You feel fucking amazing, baby!" I said back, my voice strained. "Your pussy feels so phenomenal wrapped around me." I sped up slightly and gave it to her. She emoted with a long, high moan.

"Pound me hard!" she said after taking the treatment for a few minutes, her voice taking on an aggressive edge. Whatever she wanted, she was going to get. I started slamming into her, not losing any speed, but fucking at a more powerful level.

"Ahh! Yeah!" she screamed up to the ceiling as I plowed her with my cock. I pushed up off of her upper body and stood over her, my knees spread across the sheets as I kept fucking her without relent.

"Fuck, fucking huge, fucking huge cock!" she burst out, sounding like she was starting to lose some vocabulary. I loved seeing her this way, losing control to the intense sexual feelings she was being pushed through. I slowed the speed of my thrusts, still fucking her hard though. At a tempo of about once a second she got a strong, hard, thrusting fuck that moved her entire body. Each time I went into her all the way and each time she responded with an, "uh!" from deep in her mouth.

She looked up at me, locking eyes and said, "Oh, your cock, it's stretching me out in the best way."

"You like it?" I asked, "You like my big dick fucking you hard and deep?"

"Yes, baby!"

"Is my big cock stretching your sweet little pussy out?"

"Yeah!" she yelled.

"You love it don't you, babe?"

"Yeah!"

"You love my big cock and the way I use it on you?"

"Yeah!"

"Fuck! That's so good!" I shouted. This was sex like we had never had before. I

felt incredible, and her words and physical responses to me were driving me crazy in the most intense ways.

I started fucking her faster again and she reached her hands up to my chest and arms, trying to get a grip on me. "Oh my, oh my God, baby!" she said in the gaps between her heavy breaths and my thrusts.

"Yeah, just like that! Just like that!" she moaned. She was holding on to my arms for dear life, approaching her orgasm as it took over her.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Her sounds were flowing out quickly and with intensity. I kept fucking her as I had been, wanting her to cum, wanting her to cum so badly.

Finally, she tensed her body, quivering. "Fuck!" she screamed. Her pussy squeezed down hard on my cock and I fucked her as she came. Her lungs drew in, completely full, and let out her air as she came hard. "AAAAAAAH!"

She was shaking under me as I gradually slowed my pounding of her. I leaned down and kissed her. Our lips were tender, sweetly kissing out our love for each other, but just lower, my cock still throbbed inside her. There was only the thinnest connection between my rational mind and my hard cock. I started fucking her again, getting more forceful, almost angry in my thrusts. I needed to cum still, needed it like nothing else.

"Ahh, oh, yeah," she mumbled, her eyes slowly focusing on my face, coming back to reality.

"God, keep fucking me, baby," she told me. "I want you to cum." She cupped the side of my face with her hand, her eyes earnest. "I just came so hard, now it's your turn."

I could only moan in response. I felt her pussy tighten and grip me harder. She was intentionally squeezing me with her pubic muscles, encouraging my big cock closer to cumming.

"Use my pussy, baby. Fuck me however you like," she said. "You can do it as hard as you want."

I moaned and slid my big cock out almost entirely and slid it back in, loving the feeling of her tightening sex on me. As I gave her these long strokes she shuddered with the pleasure of the aftershock of her orgasm. It made her tits shake and bounce, they got my attention and I bent to suck on them as I slid in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck," she said, the word drawn out in a way that I could tell she was smiling wide. "I'm still shaking, I'm trembling from how hard you made me cum. Getting fucked by you is fucking life changing."

Holy shit, I thought. How sexy a phrase is that? It boosted my ego for sure. With my big dick still firmly in her, I slipped an arm underneath her back and another behind her neck, then lifted her all the way up off the bed so we were vertical. She made a noise of delight as I picked her up and she came to rest on my thighs. I started bouncing her up and down on my shaft. Her tits were slapping against my face and she had her arms wrapped around my shoulders and head.

"Shit," she gasped, enthusiasm in her tone. "Ahh, that's so good."

I was having the time of my life, lifting her up and dropping her down to fuck her, bouncing her on my sizable cock.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah, I love it!" she said, really getting into the motions. I would lift her up, and instead of letting herself simply fall with gravity, she would plunge herself down on my cock.

"Fuck!"

"My!"

"Pussy!" she said with three powerful impacts of her ass on my thighs. I drove her down one last time, groaning as I fucked my thick cock to the hilt in her.

Wanting a break for my arms, I lifted her off of me and then got off the bed, where I stood at the edge. The feeling of taking my cock out of her hot, incredible snatch was almost a tragedy. I grabbed at her legs, tugging her over to me by the ankles. She gave a gleeful little shout as I dragged her closer. I raised one of her legs up in the air and she rested it on my shoulder, then I pressed my thick, big cock into her again.

After just a moment of relishing the feeling of being completely covered and gripped by her pussy and hearing her delighted moan at my insertion, I started thrusting in and out of her again with long strokes.

"Oh, yeah, slam against me," she said as I started slapping my hips and torso against the leg that was pointed to the roof.

"You own it, baby, you own my pussy," she said, her voice huskier than I had ever heard before. "Fuck me til you cum! I need it!"

I fucked her well, one arm wrapped around her leg where it contacted my chest. I slid my other hand up along her other leg and then started tracing around her clit with my fingers.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she started to scream as I teased her little pink bud with my fingers, all the while fucking her with my large cock.

"That's so good, that's so good!" she moaned, her head tossed from side to side and her eyes shut tight as she vocalized with dozens of "Ah, ah, ah"s.

Finally, I felt like I was getting close to my orgasm. Never before had I been able to fuck this wildly for this long. But all things, even incredible, inexplicable things, must end eventually. I felt an intense tingling in my cock, the muscles seeming to fill with a blissful pressure. The tingling spread through my arms and legs. I shut my eyes tightly for a moment and moaned with the increasing pleasure.

"Yes! Ah! Yes!" she cried out to me. "I can feel you getting close, baby. Come on, build it up and cum. I want it!"

"Yeah, almost there, baby," I gasped out.

"Your huge cock is getting ready to blow, I can tell. The tip is getting bigger and harder," she paused. The look in her eyes was that of someone who had too much to say in not enough time.

"Oh my God, so big, when you're about to cum it feels like your cock grows another inch long and throbs so much thicker."

I could tell we were feeling the exact inverse of sensations in that instant. My cock was swelling, the tip hard as rock, pressing against and stretching out the clinging tunnel of her pussy. I had the feeling of my cock growing, expanding into a space barely able to accommodate it. She was feeling the opposite, her tight canal desperately wrapped around something growing larger than she was initially prepared to handle.

"Give it to me, babe! I want it all!" she said. "Ah, oh, fuck! I want, ah, yeah, I want your cum!" She was practically hyperventilating, spewing out words and sounds without thinking.

"Oh, oh, oh! Oh my God! Oh! Yeah!"

Then she blew my fucking mind.

"Gonna cum again! You're gonna make me cum again if you cum right now!"

That did it for me. I was done. My big cock started pulsing inside her, desperate to fire my built up load.

"Cum for me, baby!" she whined.

We came together then, our voices joining together in a passionate release.

"AAAA! Yes! Ah! Oh!" the noises spilled from her and I. My whole body was tensed, all my energy traveling down to my cock which powerfully came the hardest and longest orgasm I had ever had in my life. I moaned and yelled, body jolting and shaking as my huge cock shot my cum deep into her, filling her, pulsing and throbbing hard inside her.

12