Erika Ch. 02

Story Info
Erika fucks her dad at his office
4.9k words
4.66
47.5k
89

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

P.S. - Decided to rename a few characters across my series.

It had been a week since my father fucked me the first time. He had given me the longest, hardest fucking I had ever received. I wanted more, but it seemed that my dad was hardly getting any time these days to fuck his sexy 19-year-old slut daughter. My dad worked at a travel agency, and he'd started going to work early and coming in late instead of staying at home earlier. He was definitely avoiding me. If only I could catch hold of him alone...

***

"Sure, honey, I'll drop off the file at your office for you." I heard my mom on the phone with my dad as I walked past her one morning.

"Thanks, hon...okay, bye." She hung up the phone as she turned around and saw me standing in the doorway. "Hey Erika, I forgot a file for your father. Can you drop it off with him?"

I grinned widely as I finally had an opportunity to get into his pants again. "No problem, Mom." I kissed her on the cheek and grabbed the folder from her hand, smiling at her as I walked away.

***

I put on my shortest pink booty shorts, which left nothing to the imagination. They showed off my shapely round ass quite well, which matched nicely with the white crop top I wore, which only went to the middle of my midriff, showing off my flat belly. I added a cute pair of tennis shoes to complete my innocent slut look and headed over to the Travel Agency.

I noticed a lot of the men were checking out my big tits as I walked across the lobby. I came over to the front desk. "Hi there...I'm here for my dad? I'm dropping off something he left at home."

"Good morning, Miss Tanner," Chris, his 22-year-old assistant, responded as he gazed down at my tits in my tight top. I had a crush on him since I first saw him, so I figured, why not have some fun?

I leaned over the counter seductively and said, "Please, call me Erika." I could tell Chris was looking right at my tits.

He smiled at me, "Alright, Erika. Can I help you with anything?"

"Um...yes, I think my dad left something at home yesterday, and he forgot it, so I came by to bring it to him."

"Your dad is in his office if you would like to take it up to him."

"Oh good...I'll just let myself in then!" I winked at Chris, giving him another nice view of my cleavage as I spun around and walked towards my father's office.

***

My dad was in a meeting as I walked into his office. His eyes immediately went to the 34 D-sized globes straining against my tight shirt when he saw me. His jaw fell open as he gazed at me and gulped loudly.

I shot him a flirty smile as I approached his desk. I then put the file down before bending over so he could see my cleavage even better. I didn't speak, just gazing into his eyes while I pulled my lower lip into my mouth and rolled it seductively between my teeth, biting it lightly.

"You forgot a file, Daddy," I whispered in a sexy voice as I brushed some hair behind my ear, then pressed one hand onto the table beside his hand as I leaned closer. I could see him looking at my bare midriff and drifting down to my tits.

"I'll catch up with you later, boss." the other guy said as he shook my father's hand and left us alone in the office, closing the door behind him.

"You also forgot something else, Dad!" I repeated as I walked up to his chair and slowly slipped one strap of my top over my shoulder while not breaking eye contact with my father. "You know what that something is...Daddy?" I lowered my gaze slowly and then dragged my tongue across my top lip as I slipped my other shoulder strap off.

"Didn't you miss your daughter? Hmmmm? You haven't fucked your little girl since Sunday." I leaned in and pressed my lips to my dad's lips for a quick peck, but it turned into a more passionate kiss with our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

I couldn't believe how hot and slutty it felt to kiss my dad for the first time; it just turned me on even more, knowing we were doing this incestuous thing right there in the office. We finally separated our lips after making out with him for a bit longer than planned.

"This is wrong, Erika..." He protested, but there wasn't any conviction behind his words when he said them.

"Too bad... 'cause we're going to do it anyway...Daddy!" That last word brought an even bigger grin on my face.

I got off my dad's lap and took off my shorts and top to reveal the sexy lingerie underneath; a black thong which barely covered even half of my pussy and a tight-fitting bra which made my 34D-size boobs bulge out of it.

I pushed my dad back in his chair as I got down on all fours between his legs, under the desk and looked up at him with the naughtiest look ever. "God...Erika! You shouldn't be doing this...you shouldn't..." But his protest was cut short by a loud groan as I unzipped his pants with my teeth.

I reached inside his boxers and pulled out his big dick; it was already rock-hard. I crouched under the desk, took hold of it, pulled it into position and slurped away.

"Mmm... Daddy! Your cock tastes so yummy." I purred as I stroked and kissed my father's big, thick cock.

My father grabbed my long dark hair, pulling my mouth farther onto his huge prick. "Yeah, that's it, Erika. Suck your fathers' cock! Ooh fuck yeah!"

I made sure to coat my father's prick with saliva as I went up and down on his massive piece of meat. I kept looking up at him with lusty eyes while I sucked his cock.

I took almost his whole length into my mouth without gagging like last time while slobbering all over his hard cock. His cock was covered in spit and pre cum, which dripped down my lips and chin. With each thrust, he pushed me further onto the bottom part of his long shaft. As if that weren't enough for him, he started talking filthily, which turned me on more.

"Oh god yeah...Erika, suck that cock! Do you like sucking Daddy's big dick? You like how good it makes your little slut mouth feel?"

"Mmm hmmm...so good...mmm mmmm mmmm...fucking yummy!" I hummed through full cheeks stuffed with dick while looking at him with pleading slutty eyes.

I pressed down on the floor with one hand while slobbering away on that delicious prick like a starving whore in need. My dad looked down at me with lusty eyes; the more turned on he got, the dirtier the things he would say.

"Damn, baby, you suck cock like you were born to tease daddy's cock! Oooooh yeah...such a good little cocksucker... suck that cock slut!"

"Mmmm...you taste soooo yummy, Daddy. Mmm...so fucking good!" I slurped away at his prick, moaning and slobbering all over it as I bobbed my head up and down on his hard cock. I started licking his balls, one at a time, and sucking them into my mouth, slurping away while I jerked him off.

"Ooh fuck yeah! You know what I'm going to do to you when you're done sucking my dick, slut?"

I didn't answer him; I just continued sucking his cock with my eyes locked onto his.

"I'm going to fuck you...hard...like the horny whore that you are..." He moaned as he rubbed my cheek and stared down at me with an animal-like lust in his eyes. "I'm gonna pound that tight pussy of yours like there is no tomorrow...until you can't even walk!"

That was all I needed to hear for me to start sucking his cock even harder than before. He started fucking my mouth, grabbing my hair and pulling my face up and down his massive piece of meat. His thick cock slid across the roof of my mouth while he pushed it back inside my drooling lips.

I slipped my free hand down the front of my thong and began rubbing my clit, moaning loudly as I worked away on myself. I had never felt so aroused in my life; having my father talk dirty to me and make me suck his huge cock was more than enough to turn me into a hot horny mess.

He pulled my bra down, and when he saw my tits, he groaned like an animal. "Oh fuck! Goddamn, your fucking tits are incredible! They look so good..." He began groping them again as he watched me slobber all over his fat cock.

I kept looking at him with lust-filled eyes while his hands went straight for my tits; he squeezed hard as his big hands juggled them around while he continued fucking my face. He loved groping my tits, fondling my nipples, and pinching them lightly as he pounded my face from behind the desk.

"Your tits are fucking hot, Erika. I've been wanting to fuck your tits for years!"

I pulled his cock out of my mouth as I gasped for air and let him feel up my tits while he slapped his prick back and forth across my saliva-covered mouth.

"Do it...Daddy! Fuck my tits!" I squealed with excitement. "Put it in there, please, Daddy! Fuck my tits, good! I need it! I need to feel that big fat dick sliding in between my huge tits!"

My father got up and straddled my body; he grabbed hold of my tits and pushed them together as he shoved his huge cock between them. "Fuck Erika! It feels so good between your tits!" I wrapped my hands around my fathers' thighs, keeping him from moving. "You love having your tits fucked, don't you slut? You love getting fucked by your daddy! You love having this big cock between your fucking huge tits!"

I looked at my father with an innocent, little-girl look, "Oooooh, yes, Daddy...please keep fucking my tits like that! Keep doing it until you cum on my face!" I turned into a total whore when it came to sex, and I knew that talking dirty was a huge turn-on for both of us.

"Damn...you have the nicest tits I have ever seen in my life! I have never fucked a woman with tits this fucking big...and they feel so good!" My father continued fucking my tits faster and harder, grunting and groaning while he thrust his dick in between my plush pillows.

My tits were pressed against each other tightly as my fathers' fat cock drove between them. My saliva and his pre-cum made a sticky, slimy mess all over my cleavage. Thick strands of pre cum dangled from his prick head; I eagerly stuck out my tongue and licked it off his throbbing meat stick. "Mmm...I love that thick load of daddy juice!"

"Stick your tongue out, slut! Let me see it..." I immediately stuck my tongue back out again and let my father rub his hard prick across it, coating it with more pre-cum. He pulled out from between my tits for a sec and slapped his dick against my tongue, painting it with his gooey fluid. He slapped his big cock against my tits as well, then brought the tip of his cock back to my mouth. I looked up at him as he pressed his fat cock head into my mouth, spreading my lips apart even wider.

"I'm gonna cum all over your face soon, Erika..." He groaned.

I smiled up at him before his cock slid all the way down my throat, gagging me a bit, but I managed not to choke on it.

"Ooh god...look at you taking that cock so fucking good! Do you like feeling that thick prick in your mouth? Yeah, I knew you would suck my dick well!" He pushed forward more and more, making my jaw ache as I continued deep-throating his fat prick.

He squeezed one of my tits hard, sending an instant surge of pleasure throughout my body.

I wrapped my lips around his prick head and started sucking like crazy. I looked up at him as I sucked, watching him as he groped my tits roughly. His fingers dug into the soft flesh, making my nipples harden instantly.

"That's it, Erika, suck it slut! Oh fuck yeah!" My dad moaned loudly as he watched me bobbing up and down on his massive prick again. He grabbed my hair with both hands and began pushing his fat prick past my wet lips into my mouth. "Yeah! Take that cock deep inside your dirty little mouth...Suck daddy's dick...it feels so fucking good!"

"Mmm...mmm hmmm..." was the only response I could give to his words; I was so turned on and wanted to taste his cum quickly when we were suddenly interrupted by a knock at the office door.

*Knock Knock*

I froze with my father's hard dick still inside my mouth as someone knocked on the door. I scrambled under the desk as Chris opened the door and peeked in.

We had forgotten to lock the door! Luckily I was hidden under the desk, so Chris didn't know what we were up to, and my dad pulled his chair into the desk so that Chris couldn't see anything.

"Uhh...hi, boss. I thought your daughter was still here." he said timidly. "She just stepped out for something... did you need anything?" My father responded nervously.

I heard footsteps as Chris walked in and probably took a seat on the other side of the desk. Having him so close turned me on even more, knowing he was just feet away from me; sucking cock made me all wet and horny. While listening to their conversation, I continued sucking on that big fat dick underneath the table.

"It's something of a personal favour, sir?"

"Of... of course, Chris. What is it?" my dad replied nervously, trying to hide the fact that he was sitting in his chair with his half-naked daughter between his legs, sucking on his huge cock.

"Well, boss...uhh... I was hoping to ask out Erika this weekend..." Chris stammered while shuffling nervously in his chair. "I know she's your daughter, but I wanted your permission first..." He stopped and cleared his throat nervously before continuing.

I giggled as I licked around the head of Daddy's throbbing penis while staring up at him mischievously. "Chris...I'm not sure..." My dad managed to reply feebly as I slid his hardness between pursed lips.

"So umm...I understand if you disapprove..." Chris continued, unaware that his boss was trying desperately not to moan in ecstasy as the girl he wanted to date gave him a blowjob.

"But ummm...Erika is really cool..." Chris said shyly before continuing to speak, "And besides, we would probably just go bowling or something, so if it's okay with you...I was kind of hoping you wouldn't mind." Chris said.

I continued to lick and slurp away at his cock while I listened to Chris talk. My pussy was so wet; I couldn't believe how hard and horny I had become. It was one of the hottest things ever, listening to someone else talk about me while my dad's massive prick throbbed between my lips.

"Bowling, huh?" My dad repeated nervously as I kept pumping his long shaft into my warm, wet mouth.

"Well, hmm...yeah, sure, why not? She's an adult. I'm not going to stop her from having a good time." My dad said with a nervous laugh. I licked and slurped at his dick even faster and harder as he talked about me with his assistant.

"Well, hmm...okay, thanks, boss...umm...you know I'll treat her good." Chris said nervously as I heard him get up and leave.

"Sure, Chris. Also, can you lock the door on the way out? I don't want to be interrupted again." My dad said with a stern tone which made me giggle around his fat cock as he spoke.

"Oh...sure, boss. Sorry about that, sir." Chris said as I heard him walk out and close the door behind him.

As soon as Chris left, my father grabbed me by my hair and pulled me roughly back until his fat prick came out of my mouth. "You naughty girl! You nearly got caught sucking Daddy's cock!"

I grinned like a mischievous schoolgirl. "That's right, Daddy...I am a naughty little slut..." I said, giving him an innocent look. I kept smiling as I slowly stood up, letting my boobs bounce lightly before his eyes. "You should punish me for being such a bad little slut, Daddy..."

"Oh yeah, how about you bend over this desk and take your punishment?" I smiled wickedly at him before turning around and pulling down my panties in a flash.

I took a moment to look down at my fathers' massive, throbbing prick; it was so big and hard. My father smacked my ass, making me jump. "Hands on the desk!"

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned, spreading my legs as I leaned forward on the desk with my hands flat against it. My tits hung down on either side, pushing together with my weight.

My father approached the other side of the desk and rubbed his cock against my ass cheeks. "Is this what you want, baby? You want Daddy to punish you for teasing me and getting me hard in front of one of my employees? You want Daddy to spank that tight pussy of yours?"

I grinned and giggled, "Oh yeah, Daddy! Punish me for being such a naughty little slut!" I purred. I looked back at him, biting my lower lip teasingly.

"Don't worry, Erika; Daddy will teach you a lesson. I'll teach you all about teasing!" My father said with a devious grin on his face as he slapped his hard, throbbing cock across my ass cheeks and my pussy. I spread my legs more, showing him my wet pussy lips, glistening with pussy juice. He smacked my ass again, harder this time, making me gasp and moan.

"Oooh, Daddy! Punish me more!" I cried out as he spanked me even harder, making my ass jiggle. My fathers' huge cock head slapped against my pussy and ass, making my whole body shake.

"You like that, don't you? You love getting your ass slapped with my dick." He growled as he spanked my ass with his thick, long dick.

"Yeah...mmm...that's it, Daddy. Punish me with your huge cock. Oh yeah...you are such a dirty daddy! Punish me!" I moaned loudly as he spanked me with his fat cock head, slapping it against my ass cheeks.

"Do you want me to fuck your little pussy?"

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me with that big fat cock of yours! Fuck me hard, please! I've been teasing you so bad...I deserve it!" I cried out.

"You want Daddy's big dick in your tight pussy, don't you, Erika? You want your father's thick dick up that slutty little pussy of yours!" He growled as he slid his massive prick head along my ass. I spread my legs as much as possible, pushing my ass back, hoping my father would just slip right in.

"Yes! Yes, Daddy! Fuck me hard! Punish your daughter with your fat cock!" My father grabbed his huge cock and rubbed it along my ass a few more times before pulling it up to my wet pussy and slowly pushing it inside. "Ooooh, god, yes! That feels so good! Give it to me harder, please! Punish your naughty little slut daughter with your big dick!"

He took his time pushing his prick into my tight pussy. He felt so good as he slowly fed inch after inch of his thick shaft into my tight pussy. I moaned as his fat cock forced its way into my pussy. His cock was so big and thick. I knew I had never had a bigger cock in me than this, and it felt so good. I felt his balls slap against my ass, and his massive prick finally reached its limit.

"So fucking tight...that's it, slut, take my fat dick into your hot cunt!"

"Oh god, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me, good! Make me your whore!" I cried out as he slid his big cock in and out of my tight pussy.

"Yeah, Erika...you love getting fucked like this...you fucking love that big cock of mine! Oh yeah! You are my little cock-sucking whore!"

"I'm your whore, Daddy... I'm your slut daughter...you can do whatever you want to me! Ooooh, Daddy!" I squealed as I pushed my ass back, meeting him thrust for thrust. "Fill my little slut cunt with that thick cock of yours! Oooh fuck yes!" I purred, "Fuck my pussy hard, please, Daddy!"

"Oh yeah, you are such a nasty little girl!" He growled as he began pounding me hard and fast, holding me by my hips and ramming his cock deep into my pussy. "Such a fucking nasty little whore! Your father can do anything to you, can't he?"

"Yes, Daddy...I'm your little slut daughter! Fuck my tight little pussy! Oooh, god, yes!"

"You like being my daughter, huh? You like being a fucking whore for your father?"

"Yes, Daddy...I'm your whore daughter! You can fuck me any time you want! I'm yours, Daddy!" I squealed as I pushed my ass back on my father's massive dick.

"You're such a dirty fucking slut! Your pussy feels so good! Damn, Erika! Your pussy feels so damn good around my fat dick!"

I bent forward even more, pushing my ass out further, and I used one hand to rub my clit while he pounded away at me with his huge cock. "Oh my god, Daddy...don't stop fucking me...I'm going to cum!"

12