Erika Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, that's it! Cum on your father's fat dick! Cum all over me! Oooh god, yes, Erika, cum all over your fathers' big cock!" My father moaned as he slammed his thick, throbbing prick into me.

My body shook, and I moaned loudly, my pussy gushing all over his dick. "Ooooh god, yes, Daddy...that's it! Give it to me hard! Make your daughter cum! Oh god!" I moaned as I felt my orgasm surge through my body. My pussy gripped his fat dick tightly as he continued fucking me.

"That's it, Erika! Cum on my big dick!" He groaned as he kept ramming it into my tight, wet pussy.

My whole body shook as I came. It was intense and long, and I knew my father would feel it because my pussy tightened up around his thick cock even more. Dad gave me a minute to recover before pulling his fat prick out of my pussy.

"Get on the couch," he said, and I stood up and turned around, then quickly went to the couch in the corner of the room. There was a lovely comfy large sofa, perfect for lounging and napping or having sex on it.

"I want your cock, Daddy!" I said seductively as I spread my legs and lay back on the couch. My tits pressed against the soft leather as I reached down and rubbed my pussy with my fingers, playing with my clit.

My dad walked up to me slowly with a smirk on his face, then he grabbed his cock and rubbed the head of his prick across my wet pussy lips. "Oooh god, Daddy!"

I stared into his eyes with lust-filled eyes as he pressed his fat dick against my opening and then pushed himself inside me. "Oh fuck yes...fuck that pussy, Daddy...oooh god yeah!" He slid his huge piece of meat in and out of my tight hole, sliding it between my wet pussy lips.

He leaned in and kissed me hard as he fucked me. I opened my mouth and let him slide his tongue into my mouth as we made out, our tongues intertwined. We stayed like that for a minute, kissing passionately while my father fucked me harder and faster. He broke the kiss but then started licking and kissing all over my neck and chest.

He started sucking on my nipples, making me moan even louder, which I didn't think was possible! My father started moaning as he thrust harder, forcing his big cock into my wet hole. I tightly wrapped my legs around his waist, letting him know I wanted it even harder.

"You like getting fucked by your fathers' dick? Huh?"

"Yes, Daddy...I love fucking you! Ooooh, god, yes!"

"I bet you'd like it if I let Chris come in here and watch us fuck, wouldn't you?"

"Yes...yes, please...fuck me in front of Chris!" I moaned as my father slid his fat prick all the way in. He started jack-hammering it in and out of me while squeezing my tits.

"Oh shit...yeah, Erika! Oooh, god damn! Such a fucking hot girl...mmm mmmm..." My father pounded away at me until he was nearing a climax.

"Daddy...I love it! Oh fuck yes! Oooh, god!" My pussy was clenched around his shaft tightly; feeling his massive prick sliding in and out was getting too much for me to take without cumming again.

My father leaned in again to kiss me roughly as we fucked; our tongues met again as he plunged his massive prick into my dripping-wet pussy over and over again. As he did so, he slid his fingers up and down on my clit; the added touch was all it took for me to finally explode in another orgasm all over his huge dick.

I could feel him pulse inside me; he groaned loudly as he shoved himself deep into me and then emptied his massive load all over the inside of my tight pussy. "Fuck! Take it all! Take that fucking cum load!" My father bellowed as he sent rope after rope of hot cum into me while he kissed me deeply; our tongues tangled together as we both orgasmed together simultaneously!

My whole body shuddered again as yet another orgasm overcame me as I felt wave after wave of cum gushing into me from my fathers' big dick. It felt so terrific having him cum inside of me that I moaned loudly in ecstasy, and we both collapsed on top of each other onto the couch.

He finally pulled himself out of me as I rolled onto the couch and laid back against the seat while he moved over and sat beside me on the edge of the couch.

I was still panting, trying to recover from the fantastic fucking that had just happened in his office. "Wow..." was all I could manage to say. I crawled off the couch, took his big dick in my hand, and licked up and down its length until it was clean of all my fathers' cum.

"Oh my god, Erika!" He groaned as he watched me lick up every bit of his spunk. I looked up at him with a seductive look while I kept sucking the last bit of cum out of his cock and swallowed it greedily. When I was done with his cock, I pulled my thong back into place and stood up to face him. I bent forward and gave him a deep kiss.

"Mmm... Thanks, Daddy..." I purred seductively as I gave him a final peck on the cheek.

"That was the most intense fuck ever!" My dad exclaimed after we broke our lip lock.

"No kidding." I giggled as I slipped my top back on. "But don't worry...I'll be back for more."

I pulled my booty shorts back on and bent down to give him a final peck on the cheek. "Thanks again, Daddy! You know how to make your little girl happy."

With that, I spun around on my heels and walked out of the office with a bit of extra wiggle in my step. I had left my father speechless and horny, knowing he had more incestuous fucking to look forward to from me in the future. I could already picture everything I would do to him the next time I had the chance.

"Erika!" I heard Chris call as I walked into the lobby.

I turned and saw him walking towards me. "Hey, Chris." I said with a huge smile as he walked up and stood before me. I already knew what he was going to ask me and teased him by squeezing my tits together with my arms and giving him a naughty grin.

"I was wondering if you want to go bowling this weekend." He asked timidly.

I stood there for a moment before answering. I had gotten a chance to taste my father's cock, and I knew he wasn't finished with me yet. I also knew that going out with my dad's assistant would give me more opportunities to visit my dad at work. I couldn't think of a good excuse, so I figured I would just give him a yes. "Sure. Why not?" I said with a flirty smile on my face.

"I guess I'll pick you up around 7." He replied with a huge grin on his face.

"I guess you will," I said teasingly, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

12