Erika Ch. 03

Story Info
Erika joins her Dad and Uncle by the pool.
8.9k words
4.75
31.5k
51

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had to be the most boring 2nd date of my life!

It was Sunday, and I was with Chris again. The first date was fun, so I agreed to catch up for lunch the next day. Chris had booked a fancy restaurant, and the conversation was dull as dishwater! I was wearing a red dress which showed off my curvy body nicely and made it clear that I wasn't wearing a bra. Chris kept checking out my cleavage during the meal.

"I had a great time last night," He said with a grin.

"Yeah, it was...fun." I tried to force a smile and sound sincere, but I was bored out of my mind. He kept asking me about myself but was way too scared to ask me anything, even remotely naughty or flirty. I mean, who goes on a second date and doesn't even flirt?

I was bored, so I played with him a bit. I reached forward, took a breadstick, and then took a bite while smiling at him. I seductively licked the breadstick's tip with my tongue before putting the whole thing into my mouth and slowly pulling it back out, sucking it up and down.

I could tell he was getting turned on by the way I was teasing him. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and looked at me nervously. I knew he wanted me, so I decided to keep going and push him a bit further.

"Chris, did you know that breadsticks are one of my favourite foods?" I said with a naughty grin as I leaned forward and put my elbows on the table, resting them on my breasts.

He shifted in his seat again and blushed a little. "Uhh...really?" He said nervously.

"Yeah...they taste soooo good," I said as I licked the breadstick up and down and took another bite.

"Uh-huh," Chris mumbled while blushing more. I could tell he was getting nervous and embarrassed by the way I was teasing him.

I finished eating the breadstick, leaned forward even further and placed both elbows on the table, pushing up my big tits. They were nearly falling out of my dress. Chris was staring at them and trying to hide his erection.

"Chris, did you know that breadsticks aren't the only things I like to suck on?" I said.

Chris cleared his throat nervously and tried not to look at my tits, but he couldn't help himself. He glanced down at them briefly before looking back up at me. "No." He muttered.

I leaned in even further and whispered seductively, "Would you like to know what else I like to suck on?" I said. Chris shifted uncomfortably in his seat once more and nodded his head slowly.

I giggled and licked the tip of the breadstick before retaking a big bite of it. "I'll probably let you know sometime soon," I said.

Chris blushed even more and looked nervous. He'd probably have gotten lucky were it not for the message from my Dad, which I received halfway through our date.

Dad: "Hope you are coming home after lunch. I have something special planned for you. Mom and Dean are not at home."

Me: "Can't wait! ;-)."

I couldn't wait to get home and continue having incestuous fun with my Dad. Chris noticed the big grin on my face and asked me what I was grinning about. I told him it was nothing, just a silly joke one of my friends had sent me.

Chris drove me home after lunch and dropped me off outside our house. I thanked him for the lovely lunch and gave him a peck on the cheek before getting out of his car. I practically ran inside after he drove off.

"Hey, Daddy!" I called as I walked into the living room. I had half expected him to be naked and waiting for me, but instead, he called out to me from the poolside.

"Out here, Erika!" He yelled back.

I walked through the sliding glass doors leading out to the pool area and gasped when I saw Uncle Mike sitting with my Dad.

"Uncle Mike!" I exclaimed as I saw him sitting on a sun lounger beside my Dad. I was a bit disappointed that my Dad wasn't ready for me, but I hid it well.

"Hiya, Erika! Good to see ya." Uncle Mike said with a big grin as he ogled my tits in my revealing dress. Uncle Mike is Dad's best friend and also Autumn's father; he was married to Dad's sister, Aunt Isis, until a few years ago. He's also a teacher at the school, along with his mom.

Dad was lying on a sun lounger beside Uncle Mike, wearing only his swimming trunks and sunglasses. "Hey, sweetie. How was your date with Chris?" He said with a smug grin on his face.

"Boring! It was super boring." I replied as I walked over to where they were sitting. "What's up with you two?" I asked.

Dad shrugged his shoulders and laughed. "Not much. Just hanging out by the pool. Your mom left for some church meeting with Karen. She won't come in for at least a few hours."

"God knows how Asa tolerates that bitch Karen!" Uncle Mike added sarcastically. "She's such a prude!"

Karen was the pastor's wife and my mother's best friend. She's religious and uptight and has no sense of humour whatsoever. Mom's pretty simple, though, and loves helping out with the church, though, and considers her her closest friend.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two to hang out," I said, and was about to turn around when Uncle Mike called me out.

He patted the spot next to him on the sun lounger. "Why don't you join us? You look like you could use some sun!" He said with a mischievous grin as he stared at my tits again. He's always been a bit of a pervert, and I'd usually avoid him.

"Yeah, Erika. Why don't you change into a bikini and join us?" Dad suggested with a smirk.

I wasn't sure where my Dad was going with this, but I decided to play along anyway. I giggled and gave them both an innocent smile. "Okay, Daddy!" I replied cheerfully and walked back into the house to go upstairs and change.

Walking up the stairs to my bedroom, I wondered what bikini to wear. I knew Dad would get a kick out of seeing me in something skimpy, so I decided to pick out the sluttiest bikini I owned. I rummaged through my closet and found a skimpy yellow bikini which showed off my tits and ass perfectly. The top barely covered my nipples with a thin triangular patch and had strings tied behind my neck and back. The bottom barely covered my pussy and ass cheeks, showing off my round curves nicely.

I giggled as I wondered what my Dad and Uncle Mike would think when they saw me in this slutty bikini. I quickly changed into it and walked downstairs back to the pool area.

Uncle Mike and Dad looked up as I walked out onto the patio. Their jaws dropped when they saw me.

"Wow, Erika! You look...wow!" Uncle Mike exclaimed as he stared at my tits and ass in my tiny bikini. I giggled and smiled innocently at him as I walked over to where they were sitting.

"Do you like my bikini, Daddy?" I asked innocently as I stood before him with my hands on my hips, showing off my curvy figure.

Dad smirked at me and nodded his head approvingly. "You look gorgeous, honey. Now why don't you lie on that sun lounger and relax?"

I smiled and sat down on the empty sun lounger next to them. I stretched my arms above my head and arched my back, pushing my tits out and stretching my slutty bikini top even tighter against my big boobs. Uncle Mike and Dad stared at my tits as they jiggled slightly when I stretched.

After stretching for a bit, I lay back on the sun lounger and relaxed, basking in the afternoon sunshine. Dad and Uncle Mike chatted quietly, occasionally glancing at me and checking me out.

After a few minutes of relaxing, I stretched again and arched my back, pushing out my tits again and making them jiggle. "Mmm...feels so good." I moaned softly.

It was getting hot in the sun, and I needed something to cool off. "Anyone wants a beer?" I asked as I got up and walked towards the outdoor fridge.

"Yeah, I'll take one." Uncle Mike replied as he stared at my tits. Dad nodded and held up his hand, indicating he also wanted one.

I bent over the fridge and grabbed three cans of cold beer. I made sure to bend over as far as possible, sticking out my ass and showing off my curves. "Here you go," I chirped, handing them their beers.

Dad and Uncle Mike couldn't resist staring at my tits as I bent over in front of them. Uncle Mike licked his lips and grinned at me. "Thanks, Erika." He said as he stared at my tits.

I giggled and smiled innocently at him before sitting back down on my sun lounger. I cracked open my beer and took a sip. It was refreshingly cold and tasted great. I drank about half before setting it on the table beside me.

Uncle Mike and Dad sipped their beers and continued chatting quietly amongst themselves.

----------------------------------------

Unknown to me, my Dad, Steve, had planned all this out and was putting his plan in motion with Uncle Mike as they chatted quietly.

"So Mike, what do you think of Erika in that bikini?" Steve said with a sly grin.

Mike chuckled and took a sip of his beer. "Damn, she looks hot as hell! Her tits are fucking amazing!" He replied as he stared at Erika's tits in her slutty bikini.

Steve grinned and nodded his head. "Yeah, she does look pretty damn hot." He replied. "She's always been a tease, ever since she was a teenager."

Mike nodded his head and took another sip of his beer. "Well, she definitely loves to show off her body." He said with a mischievous grin on his face.

Steve laughed and nodded his head. "I've caught her sunbathing topless a few times." He replied as he stared at Erika's tits jiggling in her bikini.

Mike chuckled and stared at Erika's tits as well. "Damn, Steve! You get to check her out like this everyday, you are one lucky guy. I haven't seen a pair of tits in months! Dating is hard in your 40s!" He replied as he ogled Erika's tits.

Mike smirked, "I wish I had a pool at my place. Autumn would look hot as hell in a bikini like that." He added as he continued staring at Erika's tits.

Steve shrugged his shoulders and grinned at his friend. "I'm thinking maybe we can get her to show us a bit more." He said with a devious grin on his face.

Mike raised an eyebrow and grinned at him. "Really? What are you thinking?" He asked curiously.

Steve chuckled and sipped his beer. "Well, I think we should get her a bit drunk and try to tease her and see how far she goes."

--------------------------------

I found it cute how they were trying to sneak glances at my tits while talking. After a few minutes of relaxing, I teased them some more. I picked up the bottle of suntan lotion lying on the ground next to me and squirted some into my hand. I rubbed it all over my tits first, smearing it all over my skin and making my bikini top stick to my wet, slippery tits. Uncle Mike and Dad stared at me as I rubbed lotion all over my big tits, squeezing them gently and making them jiggle even more.

After rubbing lotion on my tits, I started rubbing it all over my stomach and hips, running my hands up and down my smooth skin and pushing out my slutty yellow bikini bottom, showing off my ass cheeks. I rubbed it over my ass cheeks and thighs, making them nice and shiny in the sun. I glanced at Dad and Uncle Mike and saw them staring at me with lust-filled eyes as they watched me rub lotion all over my sexy body.

I looked at them and giggled. "It's getting pretty hot, isn't it?" I asked innocently as I continued rubbing lotion all over my tits.

"Yes, very hot!" Uncle Mike replied as he stared at my tits. "So Erika, do you sunbathe like this often?"

Dad smirked at me and nudged Uncle Mike. "You should've seen her last week. She was completely topless!" He said with a chuckle.

Uncle Mike raised an eyebrow and grinned at me. "Really? Completely topless?" He asked curiously.

I giggled, smiled innocently, and cupped my tits for them, "Well, don't they look good without any tan lines." I said with a giggle and squeezed my tits gently, making them jiggle.

Uncle Mike licked his lips and stared at my tits, which were jiggling in my slutty yellow bikini. "Yeah, they do look pretty damn good. Especially in this bikini!" He said as he continued staring at my tits.

"Thanks, Uncle Mike!" I replied cheerfully as I played with my bikini top. "I like this one...it shows off my curves nicely," I said with a grin.

Dad and Uncle Mike chuckled as they watched me play with my tits and show off for them. After rubbing lotion all over myself, I set the bottle down and lay back on the sun lounger. I stretched again, arched my back, pushing my tits out and showing off my curves. I finished my beer, and Dad offered me another.

I picked up my beer and took a few sips. The beer was refreshingly cold and tasted great, and it made me feel horny and daring. I set my beer on the table beside me and smiled mischievously at Uncle Mike and Dad. "You know what? I think I'm gonna go for a quick dip in the pool." I announced as I stood up and walked over to the pool's edge.

Uncle Mike and Dad watched intently as I entered the pool and dived in. The water felt great on my warm, lotion-covered skin. I swam over to the shallow end of the pool and stood up, showing off my curves to Uncle Mike and Dad.

I pushed my wet hair back and smiled innocently at them. "The water feels great!" I exclaimed as I splashed water on my tits.

"Well, why don't you guys come join me then?" I suggested with a mischievous smile on my face. I was a bit drunk and feeling horny and daring.

Uncle Mike and Dad exchanged glances before standing up and walking over to the pool. They both stripped down to their boxers and jumped in with me.

We splashed around and swam for a while, playing and having fun together. Uncle Mike and Dad kept staring at my tits and checking out my curves as I swam around the pool. Eventually, I decided to sit down on the steps at the pool's shallow end. Dad and Uncle Mike joined me and sat down next to me.

"Ahhh...this feels good." I sighed contentedly as I sat down on the steps of the pool and leaned back, letting the water wash over my lotion-covered skin. They came over and sat down next to me. I giggled and smiled at them as I splashed water on my tits and pushed them up, making them bounce. Uncle Mike and Dad couldn't tear their eyes away from my tits as they floated in the water.

I giggled as they stared at me. "You like my tits, don't you, Uncle Mike?" I asked mischievously.

Uncle Mike stuttered and blushed even more, not knowing what to say. "I uhh...well, you...you've turned into a very beautiful young girl Erika." He replied as he stared at my tits.

"Oh come on, you used to stare at my tits in school, didn't you?" I asked with a grin as I played with my bikini top.

Uncle Mike blushed and nodded his head. "Ummm...yeah, Erika." He replied sheepishly.

"Did you ever imagine how big my tits would grow up?" I teased as I slid my fingers underneath my bikini top and pinched my nipples, making them hard. Uncle Mike's eyes widened as he watched me play with my tits.

"Umm...yes, Erika, I imagined it quite often." He said as he stared at my tits. I giggled and smiled at him mischievously. "Did you jerk off thinking about my tits, Uncle Mike?" I teased.

Uncle Mike gulped, trying to find the right words. "Erika...that's kind of inappropriate...your father..." He stuttered.

Dad cut him off with a laugh. "That's alright, Mike... we're all adults here. I'll admit, Erika drives me crazy sometimes, showing off her curves." Dad replied with a chuckle.

"So Uncle Mike... what did you fantasize about me in school?" I asked mischievously as I slid my bikini top to the side for a moment, exposing my nipples to them.

Uncle Mike's eyes widened as he stared at my big, firm tits floating in the water. "I uhh...Erika...I fantasized about doing lots of naughty things with you...and uhm...your tits..." He stammered as he stared at my tits.

"Well, Uncle Mike...what if I told you that you could do whatever you wanted with these now?" I said as I squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples.

Uncle Mike licked his lips and stared at my tits. "Erika...that's umm...not appropriate...you're my niece and...oh god, those look so soft and firm..." He mumbled as he stared at my tits floating in the water.

"Come on, Mike! It doesn't look like Erika minds if we check her out a bit." Dad interjected with a chuckle. He reached out with one hand and touched my right boob, gently groping and squeezing lightly. Uncle Mike watched with wide eyes as Dad fondled my tits.

"Mmmm... Daddy! That's so naughty of you." I moaned as his fingers dug into my boobs.

Mike looked at Dad nervously and then at me. "Umm...Erika...are you serious?" He asked cautiously.

I giggled and nodded my head. "Yup. I'm feeling horny and daring, and I'm guessing you two need to let off some steam. I'm guessing you've not been that lucky with dating after Aunt Isis and you separated." I said with a wink. Dad grinned and fondled my tits more. Uncle Mike watched wide-eyed as Dad squeezed and played with my big tits.

"Go ahead, Mike, give 'em a squeeze," Dad suggested with a chuckle as he played with my tits.

Uncle Mike gulped and reached out with both hands, hesitating for a moment before finally grabbing my tits and squeezing them gently. "Oh god, Erika! These feel so fucking soft!" He groaned as he squeezed my tits.

I giggled and smiled at him naughtily. "I'm glad you like them, Uncle Mike!" I purred.

Uncle Mike continued fondling my tits while Dad slid my bikini top to the side, exposing both my tits. "Holy shit! Look at those big perfect tits!" Uncle Mike exclaimed as he stared at my tits floating in the water.

I giggled and smiled innocently at them. "You can do whatever you want with them." I purred seductively.

Uncle Mike couldn't believe his ears. "Are you serious? I mean, Erika...we shouldn't...your Dad...but these look so fucking amazing!" He babbled as he squeezed my tits gently.

"Come on, Mike! We're all adults here! Erika is practically begging for us to play with her tits." Dad exclaimed as he fondled my tits roughly. "In fact, I bet Erika will let us do anything we want to her." He added with a grin as he tugged on my nipples roughly.

"Oooh yeah, Daddy...do whatever you want to my big titties!" I moaned as Dad fondled and played with my tits. Uncle Mike stared at me wide-eyed as he listened to me talk dirty to my father.

Dad chuckled and looked at his best friend. "See? She's totally down for this!" He said with a grin.

This was all the encouragement Uncle Mike needed. "Holy fuck! Erika, you really are a fucking slut!" He exclaimed excitedly as he squeezed my tits roughly. "Can I lick your tits?" He asked eagerly as he stared at my exposed nipples.

I didn't do anything and just pushed myself up on the next step of the pool so my tits were above the water. I leaned back and arched my back, pushing out my tits. Uncle Mike didn't waste any time and immediately leaned forward and sucked my nipple into his mouth.

"Mmmm...yeah, Uncle Mike...lick my nipple!" I moaned as he licked and sucked on my nipple. Dad grinned and watched his best friend play with his daughter's big tits. He leaned in and kissed my neck as Uncle Mike sucked on my nipples.

"Mmm...Erika, you're such a naughty little girl." Dad whispered seductively into my ear as he kissed my neck and fondled my tits.

"You planned this whole thing, didn't you, Daddy?" I whispered back to him.

Dad chuckled and nibbled on my earlobe. "Of course, Erika. Daddy wanted to see how far you would go."

"Oooh god...I love being your naughty little daughter, Daddy." I moaned as Uncle Mike sucked on my nipples.

"You are such a naughty little slut, Erika. Daddy's going to have a lot of fun playing with you." Dad whispered into my ear as he fondled my tits, and Uncle Mike sucked on my nipples.

He bent down and began sucking on my other nipple, making me moan loudly. Uncle Mike grinned and watched Dad suck on my nipple. "Holy shit Steve! Your daughter really is a naughty little slut!" He exclaimed as he sucked on my nipple.

Dad chuckled and looked at his best friend. "Isn't she? Erika's always been a tease. She's such a dirty little slut." He replied as he sucked on my nipple.