Erika Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled and smiled innocently at them as they played with my tits. "Oooh god...I love it! I've never had two guys suck on my tits at once before!" I moaned as Uncle Mike and Dad sucked on my nipples.

They kept sucking and licking my nipples for a few minutes until I was horny and wet. "Oooh god...I want both your cocks!" I moaned as they sucked on my tits.

I reached out and tugged on Uncle Mike's swim trunks under the water, pulling them down and exposing his hard, throbbing cock. Uncle Mike moaned as I stroked his cock underwater. "Oh yeah...Erika, you're such a naughty little slut! Holy shit!" He grunted as I jerked his cock.

My other hand reached down and tugged on Dad's swim trunks next, pulling them down and exposing his hard, throbbing cock too. "Oooh god, Erika...that feels so fucking good!" Dad grunted as I jerked his cock under the water.

I hoped the neighbours wouldn't see what I was doing, but I was too horny and turned on to care. "Oooh god yeah...play with my tits!" I moaned as Uncle Mike and Dad sucked on my nipples.

I continued stroking their cocks for a few minutes until I couldn't take it anymore. I gently pushed them off me and stopped stroking their cocks, and pushed them up the next step of the pool, making their cocks break the surface of the water.

I finally got a good look at Uncle Mike's cock once it was out of the water. Uncle Mike's cock was about an inch shorter than my Dad's but was still a very impressive size. It was thick and veiny, with a thick head and a big, bulbous mushroom tip.

Dad's cock was the same thick monster that I loved so much. It makes me so wet looking at it. "Oooh, god! They look so fucking big!" I moaned as I stared at their cocks floating in the water.

I got up from between them and took a few steps into the pool again. I turned around and faced them with my tits floating in the water again. Uncle Mike and Dad scooched together and looked at me expectantly as I swam towards them. I giggled and smiled at them innocently. "Whose cock should I take care of first, Daddy?" I asked seductively as I swam towards them.

Dad grinned and nodded his head towards Uncle Mike. "Go ahead, Erika. Suck on Mike's cock." He replied.

I giggled and smiled innocently at him. "Okay, Daddy!" I said cheerfully as I swam closer to Uncle Mike. Uncle Mike gulped and stared at my tits floating in the water as I approached him.

Uncle Mike's cock was right in front of my face, and I couldn't resist leaning forward and licking the tip of his thick, throbbing member. "Your mouth feels so fucking good on my dick!" Uncle Mike moaned as I licked his cock.

Dad watched with wide eyes as I leaned forward and sucked the tip of his best friend's cock. "Oh god, Erika...that's so fucking hot!" He exclaimed as he watched me suck on Uncle Mike's cock.

Getting approval from Dad turned me on even more. I giggled and smiled innocently at him before leaning forward and sucking Uncle Mike's entire cock into my mouth. "Holy fuck Erika! Oooh god yeah...suck my fucking dick!" He moaned as I sucked his cock.

Uncle Mike reached out and fondled my tits underwater as I bobbed my head up and down his thick shaft, sucking and licking his cock hungrily. I sucked and licked his cock for a few minutes, making him groan loudly. "Oh fuck yeah, Erika! Suck that cock! Suck it, slut!" He grunted as I blew him.

Dad couldn't believe how slutty his daughter was being. "Holy shit Erika! I never thought watching my daughter suck on a cock before me would be so hot!" He exclaimed as he watched me blow his best friend underwater.

I giggled and smiled innocently at him as I continued sucking Uncle Mike's cock. "I'm such a dirty little slut, Daddy. I love sucking cocks!" I said before leaning forward and taking Uncle Mike's cock into my mouth again, making him moan loudly.

I bobbed my head up and down his thick, veiny shaft, sucking and licking his cock hungrily. I wanted to make Daddy proud, so I sucked Uncle Mike's cock with all my might. "Keep going Erika! I'm gonna fucking cum if you keep that up!" He grunted as he fondled my tits underwater.

"Do it, Mike! Cum in her mouth!" Dad exclaimed excitedly.

Hearing Daddy encourage him to cum in my mouth turned me on even more. I ran my tongue along Uncle Mike's thick shaft and flicked it across the tip of his cock,

"Mmm... your cock tastes so fucking good, Uncle Mike!" I purred before sucking his cock into my mouth again, bobbing my head up and down and deep-throating his thick shaft.

"Oh god, Erika! Oooh yeah...suck that fucking cock! I'm gonna fucking cum!" He grunted as he played with my tits underwater.

"Do it, Mike! Cum in her mouth!" Dad repeated with excitement. I glanced over and saw him stroking his cock as he watched me.

Uncle Mike grunted and squeezed my tits roughly. "Oh fuck! Here it comes!" He grunted as he exploded in my mouth.

Shot after shot of hot, sticky cum shot into my mouth as Uncle Mike exploded in my mouth. I swallowed his thick, sticky cum hungrily, loving the taste of his seed. I sucked and licked his cock clean, swallowing every last drop of his cum. Uncle Mike moaned and groaned as he shot his load into my mouth.

"Holy shit Erika! Holy fuck...you're such a naughty little slut!" He grunted as he emptied his load into my mouth.

"Mmm... give it to me, Uncle Mike...give me all your cum!" I purred as I licked and sucked his cock, making sure to get every last drop of his seed. I sucked his cock for a few more minutes until he was spent and satisfied.

"Holy shit Erika! That was fucking amazing!" Uncle Mike panted as he leaned back and rested. I looked over to Dad and looked into his eyes as he stared at me with a lust-filled look.

"Do you want your slutty daughter to suck your cock next, Daddy?" I teased as I swam over to him and knelt between his legs. Dad rubbed his fingers across my lips roughly and gave me a light slap across the cheek.

"You're such a dirty little slut, Erika. I've got to punish you for being such a dirty whore." He said with a sly grin.

"Erika, get on the lounge chair and push those big titties together. I'm going to fuck your tits like last time." Dad commanded as he stood up.

I giggled and smiled innocently at him as I got out of the pool and lay down on the lounge chair. "Anything for you, Daddy!" Dad came over and straddled me so that his cock was resting on my tits.

The real meaning of Dad's words hit Uncle Mike at this point that Dad and I were already fucking for a while. Uncle Mike watched with wide eyes as I lay down and pushed my tits together. "Holy fuck Steve! You mean she's done this for you before?" Uncle Mike exclaimed in disbelief.

"Fuck yeah, Mike! Erika is a total slut, always begging me to fuck her tits. Plus, daughters should be sluts for their fathers!" Dad replied as he straddled me and pushed his thick, throbbing cock between my tits.

"Come on, Mike! Wouldn't you like to fuck Autumn if you got the chance? She's always been a bit of a tease like Erika, and I bet she would love to suck on your cock." Dad suggested with a grin.

Uncle Mike had a dazed look on his face as he imagined it. "Autumn wouldn't..."

Dad chuckled and slapped his cock against my nipples as he talked to Mike. "Just picture Autumn's tits pushed together and sucking your cock, begging for your cum."

Uncle Mike stared at us in disbelief. "Erika! You're willing to let your Dad fuck your tits?" He asked incredulously.

I giggled and smiled innocently at him as I pushed my tits together, squeezing Dad's cock between them. "Of course, Uncle Mike! Daddy can do whatever he wants to me. I'm his naughty little slut!" I purred seductively.

"Plus, it feels so fucking good when Daddy plays with my big tits," I giggled. Uncle Mike stared at us in disbelief as he watched Dad slide his cock between my tits and began fucking them.

"Oh fuck Erika! Your tits feel so fucking good!" Dad grunted as he thrust his cock between my big, firm tits.

"Mmm...Daddy, fuck them as hard as you want!" I purred as I pushed my tits together, squeezing Dad's cock between them.

Uncle Mike watched with wide eyes as Dad fucked my tits. "Lucky bastard!" He muttered under his breath as Dad thrust his cock between my tits, sliding his thick cock between them.

I leaned forward and licked and sucked on Dad's cock tip as he thrust his thick shaft between my tits. "Holy fuck Erika! Oooh god yeah...suck that fucking cock!" He grunted as he fucked my tits roughly.

Uncle Mike stared at us in disbelief as he watched me suck Dad's cock. "Holy shit Steve! I can't believe Erika is such a slut!" He exclaimed in awe.

"I'm telling you. Every Dad should fuck his daughter's tits

and teach her how to suck his cock." Dad grunted as he fucked my tits.

Dad's thick cock felt so good between my tits, and I couldn't get enough of it. I leaned forward and sucked the tip of his cock hungrily, licking and sucking it as he fucked my tits roughly. "Oooh god, Erika! I'm gonna fucking cum if you keep that up!" He grunted as he thrust his cock between my tits.

"Cum, Daddy! Cum in my mouth!" I purred as I licked and sucked on the tip of his cock.

Uncle Mike stared at us in disbelief as he watched me beg Dad to cum in my mouth. "Does she swallow?" He asked incredulously.

Dad grinned and looked over at him as he fucked my tits. "Hell yeah! Erika is a total cum slut. Aren't you, Erika?" Dad grunted as he thrust his cock between my tits.

"Mmm...Daddy, cum in my mouth! Please cum, Daddy! Give me all your cum!" I purred as I sucked and licked his cock hungrily.

Uncle Mike couldn't believe how slutty his niece was being. "Fuck Steve! She's literally drooling for your cock!" He exclaimed in awe. Dad grunted and thrust his cock between my tits roughly, sliding his thick shaft between them.

"Oh fuck Erika! Here it comes!" He grunted as he exploded in my mouth. Rope after rope of hot, sticky cum shot into my mouth as Dad exploded.

I swallowed his thick, sticky cum hungrily, loving the taste of his seed. I sucked and licked his cock clean, swallowing every last drop of his cum. Dad grunted and groaned as he shot his load into my mouth. "Oh yeah, Erika! Drink Daddy's cum, you little slut!" He grunted as he emptied his load into my mouth.

I sucked and licked his cock for a few more minutes until he was spent and satisfied. Dad pulled his cock out of my mouth and climbed off me. "Such a good slut Erika. Now, why don't you take care of Mike, he's ready for another round." Dad said with a devious smile.

Uncle Mike was sitting in the lounge chair next to us, stroking his cock. He looked at me with lust filled look and said. "I want to fuck her, Steve?"

Dad chuckled and slapped his cock against my lips roughly. "Of course, She'll do anything I tell her to do. She's a total slut for Daddy, aren't you, Erika?" He asked with a smirk. I giggled and smiled innocently at him as I licked his cock tip.

"Mmm...I'm your naughty little daughter, Daddy." I purred as I licked and sucked his cock hungrily.

Dad chuckled and slapped his cock against my lips roughly. "Get up, Erika. Mike's not had a pussy for months now. I want you to give him the best fuck a niece can give her uncle." Dad commanded as he stood up.

I giggled and smiled innocently at him as I got up from the lounge chair. Uncle Mike stared at me with wide eyes as he watched me stand up and walk over to him. His eyes were fixed on my tits as I stood before him with my hands on my hips.

Uncle Mike gulped and stared at my tits as I stood in front of him. "Wow, Erika! Your tits look even bigger from this angle!" He exclaimed in awe as he stared at my tits.

I giggled and smiled innocently at him as I pushed my tits together and squeezed them gently. "They're all yours, Uncle Mike. Do whatever you want with them." I said with a mischievous smile.

I reached down and pushed down my bikini bottoms, letting them fall to the ground and stepping out of them. Uncle Mike gasped and stared at my dripping-wet pussy in front of him. "Jesus, Erika! Your pussy looks so fucking tight!" He exclaimed in awe as he gazed at my pussy.

I giggled and smiled innocently at him as I stepped forward and straddled him. "It's all yours, Uncle Mike. My pussy belongs to Daddy, but now it's yours to use." I purred, pushed him on his back, and straddled him.

Uncle Mike gulped and stared at my tits hanging above him as I straddled him. "Oh fuck Erika! This is so wrong but feels so fucking good!" He exclaimed as I sat down on his cock.

I giggled and smiled innocently at him as I slowly sank down on his thick, throbbing member. "Mmm...Uncle Mike, your cock feels so fucking big inside me!" I purred as I sunk down on his cock.

Uncle Mike moaned and groaned as my pussy took in his cock, taking him inch by inch. "Oh fuck Erika! You're so fucking tight!" He grunted.

"Oooh god, Uncle Mike! Mmm...so fucking big!" I moaned as I finally took in his entire length. "Oooh, god, yes!" I purred as I felt his thick cock buried deep inside me.

Uncle Mike moaned as my pussy stretched to take his cock. Dad came over and stood behind me, and watched us with a grin. "Good girl Erika, now ride Mike's cock nice and slow." He said encouragingly as he bent down and kissed me passionately.

His lips pressed against mine as Uncle Mike started thrusting his cock in and out of my pussy. "Mmm...Daddy, kiss me harder!" I moaned as Uncle Mike thrust his cock in and out of my pussy.

Dad chuckled and kissed me passionately, shoving his tongue into my mouth as Uncle Mike fucked my pussy. "That's it, Erika. Ride his cock like a slut." He whispered seductively into my ear as he broke the kiss and stood back to enjoy the show.

I shifted my attention to Uncle Mike, placed my hands on his chest, and began to slowly grind my hips up and down his thick shaft. "Ohhhh, Uncle Mike! Oooh, god, yes!" I moaned as I rode his cock.

He reached out and played with my tits as I rode his cock. "Oh fuck Erika! I can't believe I'm fucking my niece!" He grunted as he squeezed my tits roughly.

I giggled and smiled innocently at him as I bounced up and down his thick cock. "Mmm...Uncle Mike, fuck me harder!" I pleaded as I rode his cock.

Dad watched with a huge grin as Uncle Mike fucked his daughter. "That's it, Erika; beg Mike to fuck you harder." He encouraged with a chuckle. I giggled and smiled at him as I rode Uncle Mike's cock.

"Oooh god, Uncle Mike! Fuck me harder, please!" I begged as I increased the pace. Uncle Mike groaned and grabbed my waist as I rode his cock faster.

Uncle Mike stared at my tits as they bounced up and down in front of him. "Damn, Erika! Your tits are so big!" He exclaimed in awe as he stared at my tits, bouncing up and down.

I giggled and smiled innocently at him as I bounced up and down on his cock. "Do whatever you want with my tits Uncle Mike. Daddy likes it when I'm used like this." I purred seductively as I bounced up and down on his cock.

Uncle Mike groaned and reached out with both hands, groping and squeezing my tits roughly. "Oh fuck Erika! These are some fucking amazing tits!" He grunted as he squeezed my tits and played with my nipples.

"Oooh, god, yes! Play with my big tits, Uncle Mike! Squeeze them rough!" I moaned as I bounced up and down on his cock. Uncle Mike grunted and squeezed my tits roughly.

I looked over to Dad and saw that he was already hard again. Dad smirked at me and walked over, and stood beside me as I rode Uncle Mike's cock. "How does fucking your own Uncle feel, Erika?" He asked with a mischievous grin, placing his hand over my head.

Uncle Mike also stared at me with wide eyes as he squeezed my tits roughly. "Erika! Tell me how much you love it?" He grunted as he squeezed my tits.

"Oooh god, yes, Daddy! I feel so naughty. I know it's wrong and taboo, but I love fucking Uncle Mike's cock!" I moaned as I bounced up and down on his cock.

I was so turned on as I looked down at Uncle Mike staring up at me with lust-filled eyes. I bent down and kissed him passionately as I rode his cock. Uncle Mike moaned into my mouth as I kissed him hungrily. "Oh god, Erika! Oooh fuck...I'm gonna fucking cum if you use your tongue like that!" He grunted as I kissed him passionately.

But I didn't stop; I was filled with incestuous lust and kissed him hungrily as if he was the last man on Earth. Uncle Mike moaned and groaned into my mouth as he squeezed my tits roughly. "Mmmm...Erika! Oooh, god, yes!" He grunted as I kissed him passionately.

I moaned in pleasure and ran my hands through my hair as I rode his cock. "Mmm...Uncle Mike, cum in me. Fill me up with your cum!" I purred seductively as I bounced up and down on his cock.

My lust-filled request was too much for him, and he exploded inside me. "Oh fuck Erika! Take my fucking cum! Oh god, yes!" Uncle Mike grunted as he shot his load deep inside me. Shot after shot of hot, sticky cum shot into my pussy as Uncle Mike emptied his load into me.

I bounced up and down his cock faster and faster until I couldn't hold it anymore. "Oooh god, Uncle Mike! I'm gonna fucking cum!" I screamed as I climaxed all over his cock.

I collapsed on top of Uncle Mike as we both came together. My pussy spasmed and contracted around his cock as he shot his load deep inside me. "Oooh god, Uncle Mike! So fucking good!" I moaned as I rode out my orgasm.

Uncle Mike groaned and wrapped his arms around me as we both came together. Dad grinned and watched us cum together. "Good girl Erika. Now give Mike a nice long kiss." He instructed with a grin as he watched us come down from our orgasms.

I giggled and smiled at him as I leaned down and kissed Uncle Mike passionately.

Uncle Mike moaned and returned the kiss eagerly as I kissed him hungrily. We made out for a few minutes until we were spent and satisfied.

I giggled and smiled at him as I broke the kiss. "Did you like that, Uncle Mike?" I asked as I gave him a peck on the lips.

Uncle Mike laughed and nodded his head. "Hell yeah, Erika! That was fucking amazing!" He replied as he stared up at me.

Dad, who was still standing behind us and had just watched me cum like a slut, smirked and smacked my ass. "That's a good girl Erika. Now get on all fours and let Mike watch me fuck your pussy." He instructed with a grin.

I giggled and smiled at him as I got on all fours on top of Uncle Mike. "Anything for you, Daddy!" I replied as I got on all fours. I stared into Uncle Mike's eyes as I prepared myself for Daddy.

Dad grinned and positioned himself behind me as Uncle Mike watched. "I want you to tell Mike how good my cock feels, Erika. Let him hear how much of a slut you are for Daddy." He instructed with a grin as he rubbed his thick, throbbing cock against my pussy.

Uncle Mike gulped and stared at me with wide eyes as Dad rubbed his cock against my dripping wet pussy. "Oooh god, Uncle Mike! His cock is so fucking big! It makes me so wet.." I moaned as Dad slowly slid his cock into my pussy.

I bit my lip and moaned as Daddy's monster cock stretched my pussy. Uncle Mike gulped and stared at my tits hanging above him as Dad fucked me. "Erika! How does your Dad's cock feel?" He pinched my nipples as he played with my tits.

I moaned and groaned as Daddy's thick shaft stretched my pussy. "Oooh god, Uncle Mike... you have no...fucking...idea... it feels so fucking big!" I moaned as Dad finally bottomed out inside me.

Daddy didn't wait and began fucking me rough and hard. "Mmmm, Daddy! Oh god, yes! Fuck me hard!" I moaned as Dad fucked me rough and hard.

My eyes rolled back in my head with pleasure, my hands buckled, and I fell onto Uncle Steve with my hair falling over my face. My tits were pushed up against Uncle Mike's face, and he took the opportunity to suck and lick my nipples.

"You lucky bastard Steve, I can't believe you get to fuck your daughter like this." Uncle Mike exclaimed in awe as Dad fucked me.