Erika Ch. 06

Story Info
Erika teaches her shy brother how to be more dominant.
6.9k words
4.75
9k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Mom, I'll see you in an hour." I hung up the phone and sighed; my Mom, the klutz, had forgotten her class notes at home and wanted me to bring them to her. Luckily, I didn't have classes today, and I could swing by the school to drop them off.

Once I reached school, my thoughts went back to my brother. I hadn't had a chance to fuck him since that steamy session a few days ago. I wondered if I could get him to sneak off with me to the janitor's closet or something. I parked my car and headed to my Mom's classroom.

It was around lunchtime, and I was expecting her to be alone, but to my surprise, Coach Carter was there with her. He'd pulled up a chair beside her at her desk and seemed to be discussing something intently. I quietly knocked on the door frame, and Coach Carter looked up. He gave me a smile and waved me in.

"Hi Erika, how's it going?" Coach Carter asked me, his eyes scanning me up and down, taking in my skimpy summer clothes. I wore short denim shorts showing off my long-tanned legs and a yellow tank top accentuating my DD cup tits. I saw Coach Carter's eyes lingering on my tits and gave him a sexy smile.

"Hi Coach, not too bad. Mom forgot some of her lesson plans and asked me to drop them off for her." I put the papers on Mom's desk and looked at them. "So, what are you two discussing?" I asked with a bit of curiosity.

Mom looked at me, "Thanks, Eri, I would have been lost without these. The coach is helping me with some Japanese classes during my break." She said as she flipped through the lesson book I had dropped off.

"Really? You speak Japanese, Coach Carter?" I was genuinely surprised.

"Well, I coached abroad for a few years before coming here. I learned Japanese while I was there." Coach Carter replied, his eyes still roaming all over my body.

Coach Carter was a good-looking guy, probably in his early 40's, but incredibly fit. He had broad shoulders, a chiselled jawline and a killer smile. His dark skin contrasted nicely against his white polo shirt, which clung to his muscles. A few tribal tattoos on his chest peeked out from his V-neck shirt.

He had a reputation for hitting on all the female teachers and even students. He had a cocky attitude, and I knew many girls found him attractive and hot. I was sure my innocent Mom had no idea he was checking me out right before her.

"I've wanted to learn it my whole life, and the coach has offered to tutor me this summer. I hope to take a trip there next year, and I'll be ready." Mom said excitedly. Her big tits bounced as she spoke, and I saw Coach Carter's eyes glance at them.

"Yeah. I've got a very intensive program planned out for Asa." Coach Carter said, emphasizing Mom's first name. He had a cocky look, and I knew he was planning on putting the moves on my Mom.

Unluckily for him, I doubted he'd get anywhere with Mom. Sure, my Mom was a very hot woman, but she was very religious and conservative. She would never cheat on my dad, and I was sure she would turn Coach Carter down if he tried anything on her.

I saw my Mom blush at the mention of her first name. I felt sorry for Coach Carter. He was wasting his time hitting on my Mom.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you to it then. I thought I'd catch a hold of Dean since I'm here anyway. Any idea where he would be right now, Mom?" I asked as I turned to leave.

"Dean should be in the library, sweetie. He's usually there during lunch." Mom replied as she continued looking through her lesson books. I left the two of them and made my way to the library.

I found Dean reading a book at one of the tables in the back of the library. The library was usually closed at this time, as Ms. Romi, the librarian, would take her lunch. But she usually let my brother hang out there during his free period.

Dean was very engrossed in his book and hadn't seen me enter. I walked up behind him and put my hands on his shoulders. He jumped in shock at my sudden appearance. I giggled and leaned down close to his ear.

"Shhhh...don't make a noise," I whispered into his ear as I wrapped my hands around his neck. Dean knew it was me and quickly looked around to ensure nobody was nearby. I pressed my tits into his shoulders and felt him relax.

Dean grinned as I hugged him. "Hey, sis, what are you doing here?" I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm here to see you, silly." I looked down at the cover of his book, "What are you reading?"

Dean showed me the cover of the book. "Just something for my English class, The Great Gatsby."

A few days ago, I would have made fun of Dean for being a geek, but now I thought it was cute. After the hard fuck he had given me, I knew he was much more than a nerdy geek.

"Sounds interesting," I ran my hands down his chest and rubbed his crotch. "That's my smart brother." I purred into his ear. I felt him getting hard as I massaged his cock through his jeans.

"Eri, what are you doing?" Dean hissed under his breath. I giggled and unzipped his pants.

"I just wanted to see my little bro, that's all," I replied innocently as I reached in and pulled out his thick 9-inch cock. It was just as big as I remembered. Dean sucked in his breath as I stroked his prick. I knew we weren't safe in the library, so I kept it quick and dirty.

I stroked his prick for a few minutes before leaning close to his ear, "Dean, I'm really horny, and I want to play with your big cock." Dean looked around nervously as I felt his cock getting hard.

"Here? What if someone catches us?" He whispered as he stared at me. I giggled and continued stroking him.

"Nobody is here, Dean. Don't worry, just stay quiet and enjoy this." I purred, sank onto my knees, and got under the table.

Dean quickly spread his legs to allow me to get between them. I bent my head down and took his throbbing cock into my mouth. I had to admit my brother's cock was delicious. I loved sucking on it and the naughtiness of blowing my younger brother in the library.

"Mmm... It feels really good...sis..." Dean mumbled under his breath as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock. I wrapped my lips around his throbbing cock and began sucking him hard.

His cock was soo good I was drooling around it just from the scent and taste of it. His cock was so hot and hard he had my pussy dripping wet. I was tempted to pull off my shorts and let my brother fuck me on the library floor. But I knew it would be risky, and we didn't have the time.

"Oh god... I forgot how good your cock tasted, baby! I love sucking your big fat cock!" I purred as I stroked Dean's prick with one hand and cupped his balls with my other.

I worked my tongue all over his prick, licking and tasting it. I glanced up at my brother as I blew him. He had such a horny, dreamy look as I sucked him off.

"Eri...this feels so good...I want to fuck you..please." He begged me as he reached down and grabbed my hair. I shook my head and kept sucking him off.

"You can fuck me at home... but right now...I need your cum...in my mouth..." I coaxed him on as I jerked his thick monster cock.

Dean just groaned softly as I went back to work on his prick. I gripped his cockhead and pressed his tip against my lips with my tongue hanging out. He gasped and shivered as I flicked my tongue over his sensitive slit. I let go of his prick and began deep-throating him. I plunged his entire cock down my throat, nearly making myself gag.

"Ahh... Eri... your blowjob... really is the best!" Dean moaned softly as I sucked his cock hard.

"Can I use your boobs?" He reached down and grabbed my tits over my tank top. I felt him squeeze my tits hard, which made me moan into his cock, "Pleaaasee..." Dean begged me.

I didn't say a word with his cock around my lips, and Dean reached down and just hooked his fingers under my top and pulled it up slowly. Next, his fingers caught the cups of my bra, and he pulled them down, letting my big tits spill out.

Dean guided my head with one hand, and with the other, he grabbed my tits and massaged them. He squeezed them hard, pinching my nipples as I sucked on his prick. I moaned as I sucked him off and enjoyed him playing with my tits. My brother really loved my tits; I knew that from the first time we fucked.

"My...mmm... my tits!" I moaned as Dean massaged them hard.

"Please, Eri... let me play with them... they're so big and soft..." Dean moaned as I felt my brother's cock getting harder in my mouth. I nodded, and he went wild on my tits. I just returned to work, deep-throating my brother's big cock.

My brother cupped both tits with his hands and began squeezing them. He played with my nipples, pinching and twisting them, making me moan even louder. I loved how rough my brother was with my tits; it turned me on.

"Mmm... your cock is so delicious, baby! I can't believe none of the girls at school have sucked this cock yet! If they knew what they were missing... they would be lining up for miles to get a taste of this cock." I purred with his cock in my mouth.

Dean moaned as he played with my tits. "Th... they don't date nerds... I'm not cool like them..." He mumbled as I sucked him.

I pulled my mouth off his cock and looked up at him, "With a cock this good... mmmm... you shouldn't be embarrassed about being a nerd." I winked at him, "Your slutty sister loves your big fat cock! I love this cock, and I'll suck it anytime you want."

I continued licking and slurping his cock for the next few minutes until he grabbed my hair. I could feel him getting close to cumming.

"Eri, I'm going to cum... Can you please swallow it?" He panted as he played with my tits. I nodded my head and shoved his cock back into my mouth.

Dean threw his head back as he began to cum. "Eri... I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I felt his cock jerk as his cum jetted out of his prick.

It was so much cum! I swallowed his load as fast as possible, but it kept cumming. Dean pumped his cum into my mouth, and I couldn't help but pull my mouth off his prick midway. I held his cock and aimed his spurting prick at my face.

Cum splashed all over my face and into my open mouth. He just kept pumping his spunk all over me. I let him jerk off all over my face and tits as I moaned and jerked him off.

Dean made a complete mess of me. I was so turned on when I felt his sticky cum spurt over my face. I kept stroking his cock, milking every drop of his spunk out. I gathered some of his cum with my fingers and stuck them into my mouth, licking them clean.

Dean slumped back in his seat, panting and out of breath. His cock has started going soft. I was about to lick off the rest of his cum when I had an idea.

"Quickly take a picture of me while I lick your big cock clean!" I purred as I held his semi-hard prick in my hand.

Dean had a shocked look on his face. "Wh... what?"

"Take a pic of your slutty sister licking your big thick cock clean." I giggled as I licked the cum off his cock. Dean reached into his pocket and took out his cell phone. I gave him a lustful smile as I licked his cock clean, all the while snapping pictures.

"Perfect; now send me those pics. I want to see how good I look with your spunk all over me." My brother eagerly sent me the pictures, and I saved them.

"This is so hot, Eri. I can't wait to do this again." Dean moaned as I zipped up his pants. I giggled and crawled out from under the table. I gave him a passionate kiss as I stood up.

I broke the kiss and looked at my brother, "I hope you enjoyed that, baby. I'll let you fuck me later tonight when Dad goes to bed. Meet me in my room, OK?" he eagerly nodded his head as I fixed my top. I giggled and gave him another kiss on his cheek before leaving him.

I loved teasing my brother. I knew he couldn't wait to fuck me again, and I would make sure he got what he wanted. I left the library and made my way to my car. I picked up my phone and sent the pic of me with cum on my face to Katrina. I captioned it - "Being my brother's cumslut in the school library 3:). Imagine how good it will feel to live out your brothers' fantasies in Vegas!"

I hardly got into my car when my phone buzzed back with Katrina's reply. "OMG! Your brother is fucking huge! You are such a fucking slut!"

I giggled as I drove back home. I knew I had just planted an incestuous seed in Katrina's mind; she had shared some of her brothers' stories with us, and I knew they were definitely up for fucking her. I wondered if my brother had any fantasies like that about me! Maybe if I looked hard enough, I would find something on his computer...

***

*Knock Knock*

It was around 10 p.m., and Mom-Dad would be in bed. My brother was nervous as he knocked and entered my room. I sat on the edge of my bed, showing off my long, tanned legs in my satin shorts.

I wore a loose white crop top showing off my flat, toned belly and big breasts. I could feel my nipples hardening as Dean eyed me up. "Hello, baby. Come to fuck your big sister?" I purred at him as I licked my lips.

I had an evil grin as I looked up at my brother. He was always so nervous around me, and I loved it. My brother gulped as he looked at me. "You look so... so hot, Erika."

I giggled and beckoned him over to me. "Come here, big boy." he slowly approached me, and I grabbed him by the waist. I pulled him close and started kissing him. Our lips touched as I dragged him onto my bed.

His lips felt so good against mine. I flicked my tongue over his lips and stuck it into his mouth. Dean had a dreamy, dazed look as I sucked on his tongue. I moaned as I ran my hands down his back and squeezed his tight butt.

"Mmm... you're a great kisser, Dean! Are you ready to make your slutty sister moan with your big cock?" I purred as I looked up at him. He nodded as I pushed him back onto my bed.

"Is there any fantasy you want to fulfil, Dean? Any dirty, nasty thing you want to do to me?" I asked him as I slowly peeled off my crop top. My big, bouncy tits spilt out as my brother watched. I was wearing the sluttiest bra imaginable; it was just two triangular pieces of sheer black lace that barely covered my big nipples, held together with thin straps.

Dean's eyes lit up as he stared at my tits. "I... I'm happy with whatever you do to me, sis." He stammered as he watched me strip for him.

I smiled and shook my head. "No, Dean. Tell me what YOU want to do. Do you want to tie me up? Spank me? Make me your little slut?" I purred as I bent forward and slowly pulled down my shorts, revealing my matching thong panties. My panties were so tiny that they barely covered my pussy, leaving a patch of trimmed pubic hair showing.

Dean gasped as he stared at my almost naked body. "Erika, I... I've never done anything like this before." He mumbled as I leaned over and pulled him towards me.

"Let me give you a little hint." I purred as I nibbled on his ear. "I went through your stash of porn today. Half of it was Asian chicks, but there was so much porn with guys tying up girls. Is that what you want to do to me, Dean?" I whispered into his ear as I felt him shiver.

He blushed and looked down. "I... I don't know... it was just a fantasy, Erika. I... I didn't think you would be OK with it." He stammered as his cheeks turned red.

I kissed his neck and licked it. "Tell me, would you like to tie me up and fuck me like in your porn videos? To make me your little slut and fuck me hard?" I nibbled on his neck, and he moaned.

I had a mischievous look in my eyes as I turned around and pulled out a box from the

shelf behind me. "Look inside, Dean. I bought these toys just for you." I purred as I opened the box.

He gasped as he saw the handcuffs, the blindfold and bullet vibrator. "Erika, are you... are you sure?" He gasped as he stared at me.

"I want to, baby! I want to be your little fuck toy and do whatever you want to me. Let me make your dreams come true." I purred as I took the handcuffs out of the box, "Put these on me, Dean; make me your slut."

My brother gulped as I handed him the handcuffs. I turned around and pulled aside my long, silky black hair as Dean cuffed my hands behind my back. I gasped in anticipation as I heard the handcuffs click. I turned around to look at him with a lustful look; I was completely helpless now, at my brother's mercy.

I had expected that I would need to coax Dean to be more dominant like he wanted. But it seemed that a switch had flipped in his head when he saw me handcuffed in sexy lingerie. He gave me an evil grin as his eyes roamed all over my almost-naked body.

He quickly pulled off all his clothes and stood in front of me, completely naked. I gasped as I saw his thick 9-inch cock throbbing for me. I was flush with desire and anticipation as I looked at my brother. I was usually the wild one in bed, but this was the first time I would submit to a guy like this.

Dean stroked his cock with a wicked smile as he looked at me, "You look great in that, Erika. So Sexy and Cute!" He smirked as he walked over to me. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me forward. His hands explored my body, my smooth skin, and my ass.

I gasped as Dean squeezed my ass hard. "I love your ass, Erika! It's so big and juicy." He groaned as he smacked my ass. I moaned as he spanked me, my tits bouncing in my tiny bra.

I could feel his hard prick poking me as he leaned over and kissed me. I moaned into his mouth as I felt him exploring my body. He ran his hands all over my tits and squeezed them hard.

"Oh yes, baby! Squeeze my big tits! I love it!" I moaned as he massaged my tits.

"Dean, I'm ready for you! Make me your slut, baby! Do whatever you want to me." I pleaded with him as I looked up at him lustfully.

My brother stroked his cock as he looked at me. "OK, Erika, I know exactly what I want to do to you. First, I want to make you beg for my cock. Then I want to fuck you and make you my whore." He gave me an evil grin as he pulled the blindfold over my eyes.

I was plunged into darkness as Dean tied the blindfold around my eyes. I couldn't see him; I was at his mercy. I was expecting him to grope me and fuck me hard, but instead, I heard him walk away.

I waited in anticipation for over a minute, which made me even hornier. Not knowing what my brother would do to me made me wet with excitement. Suddenly, I heard his phone camera clicking as Dean snapped a few pics of me.

"Look how hot you look, Erika! Your tits look so big and sexy in that slutty bra." Dean said as I heard him clicking away pics of me.

I moaned as I imagined how I must have looked to him. Blindfolded and handcuffed, practically naked. "D...Don't take photos of me in this outfit...It is so embarrassing!" I mumbled as I felt my nipples harden.

"It's too late! I'm thinking of sending them to all my friends." Dean teased me as he kept taking pics of me. "All of them keep telling me I'm lucky to have such a hot big sister. They would love to see how slutty you are."

I was so wet just from him teasing me and taking pics of me. "N...no! Please don't! I will do anything you say...just don't send them, Dean." I pleaded with him as I suddenly felt his fingers over my tits.

"I'll think about it. Now why don't you crouch on your toes and spread your legs, slut? I want a nice shot of your dripping wet pussy in your slutty panties." Dean ordered me, and I obeyed. I obediently crouched on the tips of my toes, spread my legs wide and pushed my ass out.

I felt so vulnerable like this, with my hands cuffed behind my back, my feet not touching the floor, and my big breasts hanging out of my sheer bra.

"Spread your legs even wider! Spread them so I can get a real good look at your naughty pussy!" I just did as I was told, and I could hear his phone taking more pics of me.

I was slightly shivering as I tried to keep my balance on my toes and with anticipation, "Ahhhh... Dean... Don't tease me...this pose is so shameful!"

12