Erika Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you like being a slut. Like when you sucked my cock at school today!" Dean chuckled as he kept snapping pics of me.

"You're taking so many pics of my lewd body!" I bit my lip as I felt my face turning red with embarrassment.

"Well, these close-up pics of your pussy seem to tell me that you are enjoying this! You are getting so wet, sis!"

"Oh god... don't take photos of that! It's so embarrassing!" I pleaded with him as I heard his phone snap more pics.

I heard him press a button, and the sound of the vibrator was next. I sucked in my breath as I knew what was coming. It was a small bullet-sized vibrator connected to a small remote with a 3 feet wire. The remote had a dial which could adjust the speed of the vibrator.

"I'm going to use this next...on your naughty little clit, sis!" he purred as he ran the vibrator all over my pussy. I gasped as I felt the cold touch of the vibrator on my thong-clad pussy.

"Ohhh... ahhh... Seaaaaaannnn... Not my clit!" I cried out as Dean rubbed the vibrator all over my pussy.

He kept rubbing the vibrator all over my clit with one hand while he clicked pics of me with the other. "Look at how wet your thong has become, sis! These wet stains show me that you are enjoying this!" he teased me as he turned the dial and rubbed the buzzing vibrator over my clit.

"Oh god! Ahhh...Dean! Not so hard, please!" I begged him as I felt my orgasm building up inside me.

I fell back onto my ass on the floor, with my legs spread wide and hands still tied behind my back. I couldn't get away from him, or the vibrator as Dean was relentless with his torture.

He kept rubbing the vibrator on my clit for what seemed like forever as I jerked my hips wildly. "You look so hot, Erika! Beg me to make you cum! Scream my name so I can hear you." Dean said as he rubbed his hard cock on my thigh.

"Ughhh...make me your slut! Ahhh...Dean! Keep going! Please! I want to cum!" I begged him as I felt my orgasm creeping up to me. With the blindfold on, I had no idea what he was doing to me or what he was staring at.

"Yes! I'll make you cum, Erika! I'll make you my slut! You'll be my private little whore, sis!" Dean cried out as he pulled my panties to the front and placed the vibrator tight against my clit inside them.

"Ahhhh! Dean! Cummingggg!" I cried out as I came all over his vibrator and finger. I could feel my juices flowing as he rubbed my clit.

"Your pussy's twitching and squirting out so much juice, sis!" He exclaimed as he felt me cum all over his hand.

"Oh god! I'm going to...ahhh....lose my mind!!!" I cried out as I felt my orgasm rip through me. I moaned as I squirmed on the floor, still handcuffed and blindfolded.

Dean lowered the dial to the minimum value on the vibrator, and I felt a gentle buzzing in my panties as I recovered. The constant buzzing kept me at the edge of yet another orgasm.

"Get on your knees, Erika!" he ordered me as he helped me up. I could feel my juices running down my thighs as I knelt before him.

I could feel that my nipples had slipped out of my bra, and I could only imagine how slutty I looked right now. Kneeling on the floor in front of my brother, my tits hanging out with the vibrator in my pussy, and Dean holding the wired remote to my pussy, like a leash!

I felt something brush against my lips, and a strong smell of pre-cum filled my nostrils. He was rubbing his thick cock all over my lips. "Here, Erika! You know what this is?" Dean asked me as he rubbed his cock all over my lips.

I knew it was his cock, and I wanted it. I opened my mouth wide and practically drooled as Dean teased me with his cock, pulling it back just out of reach whenever I tried to lick it.

He gripped my head with the hand that had the vibrator in it and turned it to the side. With his other hand, he pushed the cock against my cheeks and lips. "You like this, Erika...Do you want this?"

I couldn't take his teasing any more as I opened wide and begged him with my drooling tongue hanging out of my mouth, "Mmmm... I-I love it!!! I want you to let me suck your cock!"

Dean grunted as he slid his cock into my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum on his cock. I moaned as I began sucking his prick with his vibrator still buzzing in my pussy.

"Yeah! That's it, Erika! Suck my cock! Be a good little whore for me, sis!"

"Y...yes, Dean! I want to suck your thick cock and swallow your cum, baby! I want to be your slut, Dean! Use me how you want to!" I purred at him as I slurped his cock with my tongue.

He moaned as he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. He gripped my hair and face fucked me hard as I groaned and choked on his prick. "You are like a spoilt child when you are this turned on, Erika..."

"Mmmmm...Ahnnn..." I couldn't answer him as I was gasping and drooling.

"You're usually the confident elder sister...but look at you today, begging for my cock like a slut." My brother taunted me as he fucked my mouth harder, "The difference is those is so incredibly sexy..."

He increased the dial speed on the vibrator, and I moaned around his prick as it buzzed harder in my pussy. He was fucking my mouth so hard, and I was choking and drooling over his prick and my chin.

"Ohh... god... sis... your tongue is driving me crazy... you're totally into sucking on me when I turn up the vibrator!" Dean moaned as he fucked my mouth faster.

"Mmmmm... yes... ahnnn... I love it, baby! I want to be a good sister and please my naughty brother!" I moaned as I licked and sucked his cock.

"Look at those tits swinging around, Erika! They look so hot when they bounce around as I fuck your mouth." Dean exclaimed as he looked down at my big swaying tits. My bra had slipped to the side, and I could feel the strings digging into my tits as they hung out.

Dean reached down and began playing with my big tits. He squeezed them hard and pinched my nipples. "Your nipples are so hard, sis! I wanna cum with these!"

He pulled his big cock out of my mouth and squeezed it between my tits. He rubbed his cock between my big, soft tits as he fucked my tits.

"I can't believe I'm getting tit-fucked by my brother! Oh god, you're so hot and hard," I cried out as I felt him thrusting his cock between my tits.

I had never felt so helpless and turned on at the same time. My hands strained at the cuffs as I wanted to grab Dean's cock as he fucked my tits.

"Oh, Dean... you-you're fucking my tits so hard... " I moaned as I felt my tits slapping against my chin with his hard prick in between. I leaned in and began licking the tip of his cock whenever it appeared between my tits.

He began moaning when I did this... between my big soft tits and my tongue, his cock was getting the best treatment possible. "God! You are so good at tit-fucking, Erika! Your tits are so soft... they're the best!" He grunted as he fucked my tits.

"I am a slut for you, baby! I'm your big sister, and I want to be your slut...I want to be your personal fucktoy!" I moaned as I felt his cock throbbing between my tits.

Dean moaned as he felt his orgasm approaching. "I'm going to cum pretty soon. You're going to cum with me, Erika!" he said, and I felt him turn up the dial to the highest setting as the vibrator in my pussy drove me crazy.

"Puh...Please, Dean, Please take off the blindfold. Let me see your cock when it cums!" I begged him as I felt his cock throbbing between my tits, "Shoot your hot jizz right into my face..."

"Ohh Eri...your tits are so fucking soft...I'm going to cum all over you, sis!" he moaned as he fucked my tits even faster. His fingers dug into my tit-flesh as he thrust his cock between my tits. His thumbs pressed against my hard nipples as he fucked them.

"Ahh... I'm cumming... I'm cumming, sis!" he moaned and yanked my blindfold off. I blinked my eyes as his throbbing cock burst and began spraying his cum all over my face.

"Ahhhhhhh! My brother's cum...all over me! It's so warm and sticky...!" I cried out as I felt his cum spurt all over my face. He pointed his prick right at me, and I stuck my tongue out as he pumped his load all over me.

He moaned as he jerked his cock and sprayed his cum all over my face. It splattered all over me, and I felt it dripping down my forehead and cheeks. He spread his cum all over my face and tits, and I just moaned and licked it off my lips.

He turned the vibrator down to the minimum as I just lay there, covered in his cum, with my tits hanging out and my arms still behind my back, "Mmm... M-my face is covered in your cum..."

Dean held his cock up to my face and rubbed it along my cum covered lips, scooping up some of his cum with it. "Your cum-covered face is so hot!"

I opened my mouth and licked off the glob of cum from his cock while looking up at him. He picked up his phone from the bedside table and aimed it at my face, "I'm going to take a nice money-shot pick for my collection!"

"O-Ok Dean" was all I could say. I felt so dirty and used as he snapped a few pics of me, cum dripping down my face and my tits hanging out.

Dean turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of my panties. He crouched beside me, and I thought he was about to untie me, but I was mistaken. His cock was still hard as a rock, and he had more plans for me. He guided me onto my bed with my face down and ass sticking up.

He pulled my thong to the side, and I could feel his fingers spreading my cock. With my hands behind my back, I was pressed against the bed with my tits against the pillows for support.

"It's time to use my cock to please your pussy!" He exclaimed as he pulled out his phone to take more shots of me in this slutty pose, "How do you like this "I'm-a-bitch-in-heat-waiting-to-be-fucked" pose!"

It took me some effort to bend my face to look at him, but I glanced at him pleadingly, "Oh-Oh god...th-this is so embarrassing!"

"Your pussy is so wet already, Erika... It's drooling like it wants something!" He teased me as he rubbed his thick cock all over my pussy, "Beg for what you want in words... and I want you to be slutty about it!"

I was so turned on at this point that I would have done anything he said. I gripped my ass-cheeks with my handcuffed hands and spread my ass cheeks wide, exposing my pussy for him. "P-Please, Dean baby... take your raging hard cock... and... pound it into my lewd pussy!"

I moaned at the top of my voice, and even my brother was taken aback by my moans for his cock. He gulped briefly before donning his dominant persona again, "If you beg for it so sluttily like that, I won't be able to hold myself back!"

"Aaaannnnnnnnnnn..." I moaned as he shoved his thick cock into my dripping wet pussy. He pushed it all in one go, and I screamed in pleasure as he split me open with his fat cock.

"Oh! Ahhhhhh... soooo good... My baby brother's big hard cock in my naughty pussy...pounding me from behind!" I moaned as I felt his cock stretching me and filling me up.

Dean was in his own little heaven as he felt my tight pussy lips grip his cock and milk him with each thrust. He grunted in pleasure with each thrust as he grabbed my waist and began pounding me hard.

"Your cock's reaching my deepest parts... Ahhh...pound me hard!" I moaned as I felt him fucking me from behind. He had a tight grip on my hips as he thrust his cock in and out of my pussy.

"You slut... you dirty slut... Erika! You're my little fuck toy... my sister and my bitch!" he moaned as he fucked me hard from behind. He slapped my ass hard as he pounded me.

"Ahhh... Doing it in this position...Doing it like this, I-I really feel like a bitch in heat..." I moaned with my tongue hanging out and drooling into my bedsheets.

"Tell me, Eri... tell me how it feels like..." my brother teased me as he kept pounding me from behind, "Tell me how it feels to be my fucktoy!"

"It...Ahhh... It feels so good... feels like my pussy is being used by your cock... I'm a channel for all your lust! I'm a fuck hole, and I'm loving it!" I moaned as my brother spanked me hard.

"Now... now show me your face, Erika! Show me your lustful face as you beg for my cock like a slut!" Dean grunted as he continued pounding me from behind.

I nodded my head as I turned my head to the side. He pulled my hair and lifted my face up with a handful of it. I was flushed and sweating as my brother just fucked me hard. "Oh god, Dean... If you spank me like that... I'm going to cum!"

Dean didn't even wait for me to finish cumming; he twisted my body around with his cock still buried in me, "W-wait... I-I'm still cumming...Oh, Gawd!!!" I moaned as I had my third orgasm of the night.

I didn't know if I could take it anymore and just lay trembling in bed with my eyes closed as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me. I was on my back with my hands still tied around my back, but I was facing Dean now. He leaned in and gave me a gentle lick on my cheek, "You are so amazing, sis! You just cum so easily for me!"

"Dean...untie me...please...my arms are hurting." I pleaded with him as I opened my eyes. Dean nodded his head and unlocked my handcuffs. I stretched my hands while he rubbed them gently to see if I was ok.

He leaned in and began kissing me passionately. We kissed for a few minutes as I wrapped my arms around him. His kisses felt so good, and I didn't want them to end. He pulled back and looked into my eyes, "Get ready, sis... I'm going to fuck you hard now."

I just nodded my head as he pushed me onto my back. I spread my legs wide for him as he began pounding me hard again. I thought I was ready, but after three orgasms, my pussy was really sensitive, and every thrust sent me over the edge repeatedly.

"You told me last time that you love it when your nipples are teased while being fucked... Go ahead and do it yourself!" Dean ordered me as he fucked me hard.

"O.. OK, Dean!" I reached up with both hands, pinching and twisting my nipples hard. I pulled my big tits up to my lips and began sucking on them.

"So good! Even though my nipples feel so sensitive... I can't help teasing my tits..." I moaned as Dean pumped his cock in and out of my pussy. I was in another world as I sucked my nipples and tweaked them hard. I was biting and sucking on them as Dean just fucked me hard.

"Sis... I'm about to shoot my load in you!! Cum with me, Eri..." Dean grunted, "I'm going to give you your biggest orgasm ever!"

"C-cum in me! Your cock is hitting me so deep. It's stretching me wide open... I can't believe that I'm going to cum again!"

We both came together with a scream of pleasure. Dean spurted his cum into me as I felt my pussy explode with juices. I pulled him into a deep kiss as we trembled and moaned together.

We stayed like that for a few minutes till my brother got up and pulled his cock out of me. I was panting and breathless as I felt his hot cum oozing out of my pussy. As for me, I had cum four times in one night and hardly had any strength left.

He grabbed his phone and took a pic of me lying on my bed, with my tits hanging out, my mouth slack and my pussy dripping with his cum. "Hey, Eri... let's take a final photo to remember this day!"

"O-ok Dean..." was all I could mumble as I gave him a slutty smile. He took a pic of me with cum dripping from my pussy and my eyes hazy with lust.

"I-I love you, Dean... I want this dominant side of you all to myself." I mumbled as he fell into my arms, his face buried between my tits. Dean just nodded his head as we cuddled together.

I knew then that I was hooked on my brother's cock, and I would be his slut whenever he wanted. I couldn't wait for our next naughty fuck.

Author's Note : If you want to read about Katrina's Family trip with her brothers. Please check out Family Vegas Trip. Becki has her own series called 'A Father's fantasy' and you can read about Autumn in "Slut MILF'. Other connected stories to this one are The Family Slut and The Pastor's Daughter.

12