Tamika Takes Control of Client Pt. 03

Story Info
Tamika's final session with Matthew.
1.4k words
4.23
2.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being urinated by two domineering black females, Matthew was given a shot of ketamine and tied to a mattress in Tamika's basement. The ball stretchers were reattached, the sounder was shoved back into his urethra, his hands were chained to a radiator and his burnt and swollen feet were put back into ankle restraints. Matthew was out cold for 5 hours, his torture having ended at 4am.

At 9am, Tamika came to the basement looking rough. She had been up all night fighting with her daughter's father on the phone. She needed a male victim on whom to unleash her aggression. She removed the white panties she was wearing and squatted over Matthew's face. She unleashed a massive stream of piss into the captive young man's nostrils and into his mouth, which she had forcibly propped open. Matthew woke up spitting up her piss onto the mattress and choking as her urine filled his nose and throat. She sprayed the last few streams into his dark blond hair.

"I hope you had a good sleep, bitch. My daughter is staying with me for the day until I can get someone to look after her. I had to call into work and lose more money because this piece of shit can't be a father. But you don't care do you?" she taunted him. Matthew was still choking from the night's worth of urine he was forced to swallow and could not respond.

Tamika grabbed her paddle stick and began savagely beating the souls of his feet with all her might. "Women like me have to take all the shit while you creeps think you can just fuck whoever you want?" She stared him dead in the eye with a psychotic expression. Then she resumed beating his soles mercilessly, flogging him over 20 times with the wooden stick. "How much shit do I have to put up with from you fucking men?" she screamed and slammed the stick into his right foot so hard that it broke in half. Matthew screamed in pain.

Tamika forced her panties into his mouth and duct taped them in place. She took one of the candles that was still burning and dripped the scorching wax onto the head of his penis. Matthew shook with all his might against the restraints as he moaned in agony from the pain.

"There, now you're useless to a woman, pussy," Tamika barked at him. "The doorbell rang. Tamika pulled hard on the ball stretchers and twisted them, eliciting another muffled scream. "If you make any noise while my daughter is here, your cock and balls are coming off!" She spat in Matthew's eye as tears began welling up. Her saliva dripped down his face. She filled up a syringe with ketamine she had gotten from a veterinarian friend and injected him.

"Goodnight, bitch!" Matthew barely heard these last words as he fell into a K hole. Tamika left the room and bolted the basement shut. He could hear his captor playing with her daughter upstairs as he fell in and out of consciousness.

Matthew awoke 18 hours later to the image of his hypnotic confession playing on a loop. He sobbed uncontrollably. His entire body was in excruciating pain and he hadn't eaten or had any liquid besides his therapist's urine in nearly two days. Unbeknownst to Matthew, Tamika had a baby monitor nearby and heard his anguished cries.

He heard the basement door unlock and froze in terror. His heart was beating out of his chest. He shuddered to think what torture would come next. To his shock, Tamika emerged from the darkness with seemingly genuine concern and empathy in her eyes.

"My poor baby boy," she stroked his urine soaked hair as she removed the duct tape and panties from his mouth. She handed him a 1.5 liter bottle of water, which he rapidly devoured. "I'm so hungry and thirsty," he sputtered through his tears.

"It's okay love, I told you I'd take care of you. I'm sorry this went so far baby. I have my own anger issues, you know." She retrieved a pack of ice from the indoor freezer. She removed the ball stretchers and placed the ice on his swollen testicles. They were at least three times their normal size. He yelped from the sensation.

Tamika removed the sounder from Matthew's scalded and disfigured penis, rubbing his cheek and kissing his forehead to relax him as the extraction was excruciating. "You poor broken boy," she told him looking at swollen and discoloured mess of genitalia she had left him with. "You'll never be able to use that shit again. At least you still have your tongue, baby boy. Mama needs her ass cleaned and then we'll take care of you. But first, hydrate. I don't want anything to happen to you sweetheart."

Tamika sat on Matthew's face after he drank the second bottle of water. He obediently gave her an out of this world rimjob, slurping and tongue fucking her anus in the hopes he'd earn his freedom. She stretched her booty hole to give him access and he probed her inches deep with the full length of his tongue. She moaned in pleasure. She switched positions and put her vagina on his face with her full weight, alternating between smothering him in her juices and grinding her pussy lips and clit into his face and tongue. She sat directly on his face as she reached orgasm and let her fluids smother him as he flailed and fought for breath.

"Let's get you cleaned up baby."

Tamika attached a collar and chain to Matthew's neck and made his broken body crawl naked to the main floor bathroom. "Don't worry, I sent my daughter to stay with her grandmother. At least one member of that fucking family is good for something." She lifted Matthew into a warm bubble bath. She sponged every inch of his body, washing his hair with shampoo and conditioner, applying soap under his arms. Matthew was in disbelief at what was occurring.

Tamika disrobed and got into the tub butt naked with Matthew. Even after the extreme trauma he had been through, he admired her gorgeous figure. "You're beautiful, I'm sorry I'm such a creep" he managed to mutter hoping to continue currying her favor.

"Thank you love," Tamika said as she embraced him and held him. She cuddled him in her arms as he cried, completely broken and hopeless. "I do care about you Matthew, this was a lesson."

Tamika gently ran her fingernails across Matthew's ear and stroked his hair. "All clean and better. Don't be so scared baby," she whispered and kissed his forehead. "You can touch my butt, I know you always liked looking at it." She guided Matthew's hands to her ass cheeks. He gently caressed them as she directed. He asked for his collar to be removed as he couldn't breathe and his throat was swollen.

Just then the phone rang. She jumped out of the bath and walked fast to the next room, water streaming off her perfect round ass. Loud swearing and threats ensued. Matthew could tell she was talking to her daughter's father. "Fuck you, I'm coming to see you right now. You better be ready for me."

Matthew almost sunk into the tub as he could hear Tamika's footsteps thundering down the hallway. "I'm gonna fucking kill somebody. This motherfucker!"

Tamika stormed back into the bathroom in a worse rage than before. She pulled Matthew out of the bathtub forcefully, yanking his collar with full force and dragging his naked and aching body out of the bathroom. She gave him a fierce kick to the groin and ordered him to stay put as he winced and moaned on the floor. "You fucking men just can't give us a break. I'm gonna show all of you." She quickly threw on some clothes and dragged Matthew down the stairs to the basement by his collar.

"Please stop, let me go," he begged her. Matthew was thrown into the walk in freezer, still completely soaked in bath water. "See you in a few hours if you're not a popcycle by then. Bye bitch."

Tamika secured the ball gag to Matthew's mouth as he begged in vain. She grabbed duct tape and secured his hands and feet. She slammed the freezer shut and padlocked it from the outside before leaving the house.