Tamika Takes Control of Client Pt. 02

Story Info
Tamika and friend have their way with captive client.
1.3k words
4.14
3.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamika brought Matthew into a dark, candle lit room with a soothing aroma permeating the air. She had him strip off his shirt and socks as he was already bottomless, leaving him completely exposed and vulnerable. She planted a loving kiss on the head of his now limp cock before covering him in a warm blanket and putting on soft, relaxing music. She put on a guided hypnosis tape as she applied massage oil to his naked body.

Tamika thoroughly rubbed down Matthew's cock and balls and gently ran her long fingernails across his taint and the entrance to his anus, which elicited a gasp. She oiled his legs and rubbed the soles of his feet and between his toes. She massaged his heals and gently scratched the soles of each foot from top to bottom with her beautiful nails. She smiled lovingly as he gazed into her eyes and sank into the bed. He was in heaven.

He listened to the hypnosis tape as relaxation flooded his body. Tamika used the REM texhnique to put her client into a trance. As Matthew began to feel his cognitive abilities failing, he let go and allowed the hypnotic state to take over. He was now in Tamika's complete control.

When Matthew awoke what seemed like mere seconds later, he was completely restrained. His hands were chained behind him in an uncomfortable position with a device attached to the wall. His feet were immobilized by ankle restraints. He had a ball gag secured in his mouth, preventing any vocal protest. He had clamps which he recognized from porn to be ball stretchers attached to each testicle. He noticed a toy known as a sounder inserted into his urethra which freaked him out.

On a big screen projector behind Matthew, he saw images that were during his hypnosis. He heard his own words explaining how he had abused an unconscious girl at a party and bragging about it to his friends. How he had taken pictures and extorted the girl to keep quiet about the incident. Tamika knew there was a dark side of Matthew but could not have guessed the extent of the skeletons in his closet. There were worse accounts of cruelty he had inflicted on family members and never faced justice for. Behind his sweet demeanor, Matthew was a bad guy.

Tamika was a survivor of multiple sexual assaults. She had been physically abused in relationships almost to the point of death. After enduring such trauma, she had enormous rage inside of her. She had wanted to control Matthew and make him her bitch in the beginning. Now she wanted him to suffer for his actions. As the tape played and the details Matthew had shared during his hypnosis grew worse by the minute, he knew was in for hellish punishment. At some level, he knew that he deserved it.

When the video was over, Matthew looked over and saw Tamika and her friend who she called J, standing over with with hate in their eyes. J was about 5'6 and 250lbs. Both women were clad only in bras and panties. J slipped off her underwear to reveal a gigantic ass and hairy pussy.

"I don't shave my bush because it's natural and my ex used to flip out on me if it wasn't trimmed. Fuck that bitch, I ruined his damn life," she told Matthew. "Y'all treated me like shit my whole like, now it's my turn," she said as she harshly tugged on one of the ball stretchers, causing a loud shriek from her victim.

"Shut up pussy," she yelled. "These walls are soundproof. No one can hear you." She wrapped her huge fist around the captive white boy's skinny throat and squeezed his neck until he turned pale from lack of oxygen and his eyes were bulging. He saw stars and felt himself fade into unconsciousness. Matthew thought he was dying.

J released her grip at the last moment before he went out cold. Matthew gasped for breath as he choked, a sense of sheer terror washing over him. "You're gonna give me the best pussy eating ever or I won't let up next time."

J mounted Matthew's face and rubbed her unshaven vagina all over him as he tried to move his head "Start licking bitch," she screamed as she pushed the sounder deeper into his urethra causing extreme pain. Matthew extended his tongue and stuck it as far up J's vagina as he could. He wrapped his whole mouth around her pussy and sensually slurped on it it. He accumulated as much spit as possible and began tongue bathing J's clit.

"Yes that's it you little bitch, suck that pussy and we might go easy." Just then Tamika slammed a wooden stick into the sole of Matthew's right foot. "More spit, more slurping" she demanded. "My friend has never had a man pleasure her so you better up your game."

Matthew simultaneuosly slurpled J's clit and tongue fucked her as his manhood depended on it. "Smother him with your ass" Tamika directed J. J let out a sadistic laugh. Tamika forced Matthew's face in between J's gigantic booty cheeks which her spread wide. When she closed her ass cheeks, his entire head was buried. Matthew struggled for breath.

"This sucks, he's not doing shit," J complained. Tamika brought one of the burning candles directly to Matthew's foot. The flame combined with the oil to cause a nasty burn on the center of his right foot. "Tongue fuck her ass" Tamika screamed and smacked his penis as hard as he could. Matthew could not have imagined such pain was possible. He licked every crevice of J's ass crack and inserted his tongue deep into her asshole "My god, white boys are nasty" J exclaimed.

J rubbed her booty on Matthew's captive face, using his tongue as toilet paper. "Go deeper," Tamika ordered. He tongued J's ass for 5 minutes without breath, leaving her crack a mess of sweat and saliva he licked it clean as ordered after and went back to pussy eating. After another 20 minutes of having her clit and vagina sucked, J unleashed a wave of fluid on Matthew's face and mouth.

Before he could recover, Tamika removed her panties and mounted his face as well. He sucked her clit furiously and tongue fucked her vagina. "Please let me go after," he whispered. She smacked the head of his cock and pulled on the testicle restraints. "We decide what happens to you," she reminded him.

Tamika spent the next two hours rubbing her wet vagina all over Matthew's face, getting tongue fucked and occasionally spreading her butt crack and ordering him to eat out her anus. She spread her cheeks as far as they would go and had Matthew lick every crevice of her anal walls. Every time he took a breath, J would pull on the testicle restraints. At one point when Tamika complained he was slacking, J put the full flame of the candle to the heel of Matthew's left foot causing him to scream from the burning sensation.

Tamika responded by sitting on Matthew's face with her full weight. His face was buried between her butt cheeks, muffling his urgent screams. She had J stimulate her clit with a vibrator while her subject tongue fucked her asshole. She soon exploded her juices all over Matt's captive face. "Do you need to pee too girl?" Tamika asked J.

It had been a long day so the captors unhooked Matthew from the restraints and brought him to the bathtub. Tamika closed the curtain made her prisoner lie on the floor of the tub. Both Tamika and J unleashed streams of urine all over Matthew's face and body. When he tried to spit out the first mouthful, Tamika squeezed his testicles in between her toes. He obediently swallowed the rest of the urine.

Matthew was taken into another room and forced to lay on a dirty mattress. "We'll have more fun with you tomorrow. Rest up." Tamika told him. "Remember your family hates you so no one will be looking for you," she said in reference to the taped confessions.

To be continued.