Taming a Brat Ch. 07

Story Info
Olivia is saved yet again and Owen has had enough.
4.2k words
4.63
5.2k
4

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
228 Followers

Owen

I squeezed my hand around the thick throat of some boozed-up loser. He was about my height and build but I feared no man that bled the same as I.

The fear permeated from him, and I loved the stench of it wafting into my flared nostrils. I tossed him aside like the trash he was, landing a kick to his ribs for good measure.

"Go!" I roared. He scrambled to his feet, clutching his side, limping to his car across the lot.

I stared down at Olivia, fuming so that I half expected steam to come out of my ears. She was way out of line and I had to do something about it before she made an even bigger mess of things. I grabbed her hair at the top of her crown and yanked her upwards.

She screamed in pain.

"Olivia?" I loosened my grasp on her hair and she slid back down the car. When she hit the ground, she fainted mid-scream. I panicked and looked around me, trying to see if anyone could help, or do something.

I squatted down next to her limp form and gently pulled her upright and to me. I adjusted her so that I could fish my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911 as fast as I could, my fingers fumbling over the keys like in a nightmare.

The operator answered and I told her the situation in one breath, speaking quickly but coherently into the phone.

"Does she need an ambulance?"

"Yes! Yes, she needs a damn ambulance!"

I held her close until they arrived, shooing away a couple of passersby. When the ambulance showed, I handed her off to a calm but efficient paramedic. I followed them closely, as they put her on a stretcher and lifted her into the ambulance.

"I'm riding with her." I looked at the paramedic and he didn't question it. I hopped in and sat as close to Olivia as I could manage. I had to move a couple of times to let them do their job but kept ahold of her hand as they did so. All the while, I explained the situation and what had ensued.

About ten minutes into the drive, I asked, "Shouldn't she be awake by now?" I chewed at my lower lip, something I did not often do. I was the big tough guy and tried to uphold my standards. But something about this girl, this infuriating girl... I was afraid if I didn't end up having her in some way, she would haunt me forever.

I shifted uncomfortably and pulled away from her.

"You said she may have hit her head? Did you see this happen?"

"No, there was someone standing in front of her."

Just then her eyelids started to flutter and a small moan escaped her lips. Despite the pain she must have been in, my dick hardened at the sound of her. I was disgusted with myself.

We pulled up to the hospital just as Olivia gained full consciousness. She looked awful, her makeup smudged, her hair wild, and a bloody scratch down her cheek that the paramedics patched up but blood was leaking through.

"Owen?"

"I'm here." I took her hand again, and leaned forward, pressing my lips to the back of her hand.

"Wh-where am I?" Her eyes grew wider and she frantically looked around.

"You're fine sweetheart, we're at the hospital. I'll be with you the whole time."

The paramedics gave her a thorough rundown and wheeled her into the ER entrance. I followed along, scanning the walls lined with sick and injured people. Someone sneezed behind me and I covered my mouth.

Olivia was given a private room, I scooted a chair next to her bed and sat. I took her warm hand and asked her how she was feeling. Her cheeks were flushed and the veins in her neck were popping out.

"Not so hot," she said breathily.

"I'm sorry. What were you thinking Olivia?"

Olivia

I felt awful, and my pain level was much higher than I liked. It felt as if someone was stabbing me in the lower back. Owen asked me something and I grimaced. I didn't feel like talking.

"Olivia, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Why would you run off the way you did? That guy could have raped and killed you. You had us worried sick."

"I'm sorry, I just can't be what you want me to be." I bit my lower lip. "Clearly," I added.

The doctor walked in before Owen could reply and I was relieved.

He introduced himself as Dr. Stephens and gave me a checkup, gingerly touching around the area where it hurt.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

Owen looked like he wanted to kill the doctor and I giggled. Dr. Stephens shot me a curious look.

"I'm sorry. It's my lower back I think, it hurts everywhere but my... butt especially." I mumbled in embarrassment.

The doctor took his time, poking and prodding, eliciting a few more fucks from me. Eventually, he stood and started writing on a clipboard.

"We'll need an x-ray but I'm almost positive you fractured your coccyx. In other words, your tailbone."

"You're kidding me." I was more than unpleased. I was pissed.

We'll get that x-ray done and we'll discuss the results after." He spun on his heel and walked out of the room.

I started to cry and Owen was by my side in an instant.

"I know it hurts sweetie, you got this." There was an underlying tone that I sensed. Like he was mad at me but genuinely concerned.

"Look, I want to talk about tonight, just not right this second. Okay?"

I could see conflicting emotions flashing through his eyes.

"Fine. But we are talking tonight no matter what."

I nodded and it made my back flare up in pain. I squinted, blinking rapidly to clear the tears forming. I just wanted Owen to hold me in his arms and make the pain go away. I had this sick feeling in my belly that that would never happen. Maybe I'd be alone forever. I closed my eyes, trying to shut out my disturbing thoughts but to no avail.

"Talk to me, Owen," I whined.

"About?"

"Anything. I need a distraction."

"Why did you-"

"Really?" I interrupted. "I did it because I do want to live with you and do some kind of trial run or whatever, but I can't stand being around you without wanting to fuck you!" I blurted.

He ran a hand through his thick black hair and I shivered.

The nurse walked in just as Owen opened his mouth to reply.

She ushered me into the x-ray room, where Owen couldn't follow. The process was quick yet painful, and I was back in my room with Owen before I knew it. The lines on his forehead were more prominent than usual and he chewed his full lower lip here and there. It made my breath quicken.

"You okay?" I shot him a look of concern.

"Me? I'm fine, what about you?"

"It hurts still, but not as much as when it first happened."

The doctor flew in through the door and pinned some x-rays on the fluorescent screen. He pointed to a small area on my lower back. He explained how he'd been correct in his assumptions and went on to talk about treatment and such. He prescribed me some pain medication and told me to stay in bed for the next few days. It would heal on its own without overexerting myself.

Owen listened intently, while I sort of stared off, half-listening.

"Now, if you need a note for work and such, I can get that done before you leave," the doctor noted.

"I'm her boss, she's off the hook," Owen said gruffly.

The doctor smiled and assured me the nurse would be in soon with the discharge paperwork and left the room.

Owen insisted I sit in a silly wheelchair, rolling me out into the parking lot where a car was waiting for us.

"You're staying with me for the next few days and in that time we will discuss what's next. Sound alright to you?"

"Sure," I sighed, staring out the window at nothing really.

"What is it, babe?"

My head snapped in his direction and I smiled.

"There's my girl." He winked at me, a smile playing at his mouth.

"I like it when you call me names."

"So you've told me." That made him full-out smile, showing his perfect white teeth. I wanted them on my skin, skimming and nipping. I shook my head dramatically, tresses of my dark blonde hair falling into my face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I replied too quickly.

Owen gave me a look of confusion as we pulled into his driveway. His house was huge, with a big front porch adorning the front of the house. Stylish outdoor furniture was placed perfectly. He opened the car door for me, helping me to the front door. We were halfway to the door when he bent and gently scooped me up into his arms, carrying me the rest of the way. We entered the lavish living room, where he placed me just as gently on one of the plush white couches.

"I'm going to go get your meds and a glass of water. Don't move."

I nodded sleepily and tried to get comfortable, which proved to be quite difficult. I twisted painfully onto my side, onto my belly. It took all the weight off my back, I felt instant relief. I propped a pillow under my chin and turned my head to the side when I heard Owen's heavy footsteps on his beautiful cherrywood living room floor. They paused and I furrowed my brows.

"What's the matter?"

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, I found a better position."

"I see, well that's all that matters." He looked away and I cocked my head.

"Is this bothering you?" I giggled.

"You find that amusing, do you?" His eyes darkened and I shivered.

"Yes, I mean no. I mean, I don't know. Does my butt really look that good?" I giggled again and Owen growled.

"Stop giggling."

"I didn't know this was such a serious matter. My apologies, sir."

Owen rose from the couch and ran a hand through his hair, walking away from me.

"Where are you going?" I was thoroughly amused and my extremities started tingling and then fading into a sort of numb warmth.

"I can't take your brattiness tonight, Olivia. I'm having my own sort of crisis."

"Oh? Do tell," I mused aloud.

"None of your business. Get some sleep, I'll see you in the morning. I'll get you some blankets and pillows before I head off, one minute."

Before I could argue or question him further, he disappeared onto the dark winding staircase. I laid face first into the couch pillow and sighed heavily. My body was starting to feel good, exponentially so and I remembered the pill I had taken.

I felt blankets and pillows being placed at my feet and I raised my head groggily.

"You alright?" His lips upturned into a small smile and my head swam a bit.

"Did you drug me, mister?"

Owen laughed heartily and threw a pillow at me playfully. He slid a blanket over my body, bent and kissed my head before turning to go back upstairs.

"Don't leave yet," I slurred. "Wait, weren't we supposed to talk anyways?"

"You need sleep, and so do I. We'll talk in the morning. Goodnight."

I slammed my face back into the pillow and stayed like that until I was almost sound asleep. A thought sliced through my mind and my eyes snapped open. My hand moved of its own accord, sliding under my belly and into my pants. I moaned quietly into the still and quiet living room, a small side table lamp hardly illuminating my surroundings. I came fast and hard, the pill intensifying and prolonging my orgasm. I cried out, not caring if Owen heard me or not. My eyelids drifted closed and I lost consciousness just as fast as I had come.

Owen

I turned around almost immediately, heading back down the stairs and slipping into the pitch-black hallway adjacent to the kitchen. I watched her from the darkness, mildly feeling like some kind of pervert. She was sleeping anyways, so I moved to get a closer look before going back upstairs. But she stirred and I jumped back to my hiding spot.

She was still again for a moment, so I moved closer again. She moaned and I froze in place, my cock reacting before my brain. I waited before moving again and she moaned again, this time louder. My hand traveled to my stirring cock and I couldn't resist stroking it.

Her breath grew quicker and she moaned louder and more frequently, crying out as she climaxed. I came with her, not even having taken my dick out of my pants. I could feel my cum coating my boxers, filling them and I moved quickly back upstairs to clean up before bed.

I woke the next morning to find Olivia in the exact same position on the couch. I put the heel of my hand to my forehead, forgetting I should have moved her so she didn't cramp up. I went to the kitchen to turn the coffee machine on and went to move her. I planned to let her sleep a little more after moving her.

I reached down and tried moving her as gently as possible, which elicited a pained moan from her lips. Lips so pink and puffy from sleep.

"I'm so sorry, baby," I whispered to her.

"It hurts," she whined.

"I know, I know."

I got her on her back and by then her face was bright red and she was panting.

"Why does it hurt so much? I just want to feel good," she murmured.

"I know, sweet girl. What can I do?"

She felt around for my hand and I gave it to her. She squeezed it lightly, bringing it to her face and inhaling deeply.

"I love your smell."

My eyes widened and I felt a warmth grow just a little in my chest, a feeling I had rarely felt in my lifetime. I had felt it once before. Flashes of that damned red and purple collar and blonde hair flooded my mind, clouding my judgment. I shouldn't have let her touch me so openly without permission.

She brushed her lips across the back of my hand, flipped it over and pressed them into my palm. They were warm and soft.

"Kissing hand," she said matter-of-factly.

"What?"

"It's called a kissing hand. I leave a kiss on your palm and it stays there forever and ever."

If I didn't know any better, I would have thought she was a little. She sounded childlike and had a foggy faraway look in her eyes. I tried to take my hand from her, but she held tight. She moved my hand over her chin and to the skin of her chest, which was softer than her smooth face sprinkled with light freckles. She slid my hand lower, onto her breasts and my arm grew rigid.

"Shhh," she shushed me softly, my arm relaxed.

She kept sliding my hand lower, onto her flat belly and groin. My dick hardened, it felt like it was constantly hard lately. She slid my hand even lower and under the waistband of her yoga pants and panties. It was impossibly warm there, bare and smoother than ever. It was the softest skin I'd ever touched. She removed her hand, I didn't move for a moment.

I looked into her cloudy eyes and smiled sweetly at her. A look of relief washed over her face and I smiled more broadly. I moved my hand closer to her folds and used a finger to open them. A gasp caught in her throat and she held her breath in anticipation for more. I bent to whisper in her ear.

"Do you think you deserve this?" And before she could answer, I pinched her swollen clit in between my forefinger and thumb.

"Ah!" she cried out.

"Do you think you can seduce me now because you're hurt? What got you hurt in the first place, hmm? Sweetheart?"

She looked like a cornered animal, her eyes darting from my face to my hand still hidden in her pants.

"Please.." she whimpered.

"Please, what?" I growled into her ear, while pinching her clit a bit harder.

"Please, sir! Please make me cum!"

Her vulgarity only made my cock harder and I was becoming frustrated. I wanted to give in to my deepest darkest fantasies involving her so very badly, but I could not. It was like I was teetering right on the edge of a building and all I needed to do was lean forward just slightly and I'd fall right in. But into what? At what cost? So, the invisible force holding me back prevailed and I stayed teetering. But one could only do so for so long and I was starting to lose it.

I pinched harder, my inner voice shunning me for causing her anymore pain. I didn't listen.

"No." I let go of her clit and removed my hand from her pants roughly, involuntarily bringing my hand to my face and smelling her juices. My nostrils flared and a deep thoaty sound emitted from my chest. "Fuck."

"I know you want to, Owen. Don't you?"

"I'm not in the mood for you to be a seductive little vixen bitch."

"What does that even mean? I'm just telling you what I know you want."

"You don't know anything. Not what I want or even what you fucking want. So shut up."

For once, she listened and kept her mouth shut. She looked hurt, keeping her gaze down at her fiddling hands.

"I do know what I want." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"And what is that?" I demanded impatiently.

"You," she said simply.

That warmth grew a little bigger in my chest. I felt lightheaded and I sat down on the couch across from her and sighed, raking a hand through my hair. I didn't want to argue with her, it felt like every time we talked it always took a turn. I had been getting to know her for the past few months and somehow we had gotten nowhere really.

"You don't want me, Olivia."

"You sound so stupid, you know that? You have no idea. If you're going to be like this, can you just take me home?"

I got to my feet in a panic and started to pace. All sorts of thoughts started to race through my mind all at once. She didn't really want me, she just wanted her way and to leave after. She wasn't ready for any kind of dynamic or relationship. She was just looking for sex. The thoughts kept coming and I started to feel sick to my stomach.

"Owen." She sighed heavily and moved to stand.

Despite my being frustrated with her, I rushed to her side and assisted her. Once she was on her feet, she reached up to place both her hands on my shoulders. She looked at me with a serious expression on her face.

"I'm tired of arguing, I just want us to be on the same wavelength. I want you more than you know. I don't just want your cock either, I want all of you. I want to know you inside and out. I want you to know me like that too. I want to be with you all the time. You won't open up to me, and that's okay. But you can't shut me out and assume things. Sure, I'm damaged and you're probably afraid I'll just jump ship when things get hard. But I could never walk away from you like that, I just couldn't. I don't know what else to say. I just want you to know that I care about you and I do stupid shit to get your attention. I want you to see me, see that I'm dying inside and I need help." She looked down and took her hands from my shoulders.

"I know that was hard for you. Thank you for sharing that with me, Olivia. But what I still don't understand is why you put yourself in danger."

"I-I don't really know. I'll be honest, part of me is just human and I need my needs met, but part of it is also that I want you to be jealous. I want to see that you want me. I want you to protect me..." she trailed off, her voice just a whisper.

That warmth in my chest grew even bigger and I wrapped my arm around her torso gently. I pulled her in close and kissed the top of her head.

"I'll always protect you, as long as you're in my life."

I felt her smile against my chest. I wanted nothing more than to protect her, from anyone or anything that would cause her harm. But would she let me? Or would she run off and do something stupid when she got pissed?

"I don't play games, Olivia. There would have to be rules and that's number one. I expect you to talk to me like an adult, just like we are right now when things get hard. You can't just take off and do something dumb to get my attention. I don't know if you're ready for that yet."

She pulled away from me and looked into my eyes, hers a beautiful hazel, the colors separated in the morning light making them look almost otherworldly.

"I am ready. I'm ready for anything. I'm ready to get better and to...heal. I just need help."

"It's admirable to seek help when you know you need it. Just acknowledging that you need help is difficult. I'm proud of you. But-"

"There's a but?" she interrupted.

"Rule number two, no interrupting me."

"And how many of these rules are there going to be?"

"Like I was saying, you can't expect me to fix you. That's not my sole role in this dynamic. I can help as much as I can obviously, but I'm not a therapist. Maybe that can be rule number three."

shadysweet
shadysweet
228 Followers
12