Taming a Brat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Therapy?" She looked disgusted.

"Yes, therapy. It's good for all of us at some point in our lives."

"So you'd be going to one as well?"

"You think I need a therapist?" I half joked.

"I mean, you just said we all need it pretty much."

"I will go to one as well, sure. You have a busy week ahead of you while you're healing up. You won't be working, but you have some calls to make and a couple of appointments."

"I know I have to go back to the doctor for a checkup but what else is there?"

"The meeting with the police in exchange for a scene. Tomorrow."

She worried away at her thumbnail, looking anxious.

"It'll be fine, I'll be with you the entire time."

"He won't be there?"

"No, of course not."

She nodded solemnly.

"So does this mean we are officially in a relationship now?" She beamed, switching moods a little too fast for my comfort. Something I would need to grow accustomed to if we ended up being in a relationship longterm.

"No, we are starting a sort of dynamic and we still have a lot more work to do before things are official."

Her head dropped and she plopped down on the couch dramatically, causing her to yelp out in pain. I shook my head.

"Rule number four, be careful with yourself. You are mine and I don't like my things damaged."

Her head snapped up and her eyes twinkled. I knew she liked it when I called her names, and clearly she liked being called mine.

"Why don't you go have a shower while I make some breakfast. After that, I want to tell you a bit about my past. Maybe it will make our situation these past few months make a bit more sense, I hope."

I hoped I could make her see things from my point of view. Maybe it would justify my behavior and why I kept Olivia at a distance and in the dark for so long. Maybe she would realize what a mess and a monster I was and she would stay away. It would make this situation so much simpler, although I would be crushed.

I helped her up from the couch again and up the stairs, where I showed her the bathroom and how to turn on the shower. I left a towel on the counter for her and made my way back downstairs.

We ate omelets together on the couch since she couldn't sit on hard surfaces without being in pain. She looked fresh and clean and my cock stirred when she walked past me and I caught a whiff of her scent.

She cleaned her dish and turned around, leaning ont he counter.

"So, what is it you wanted to tell me?"

12