All Comments on 'Taming a Brat Pt. 03'

by QuietWriter1908

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

I didn't even give this chapter a score because it's complete nonsense. I don't mind suspending my disbelief for the sake of a good story but come on. OK, this guy is a complete douche bag and at this point he should be in jail for stalking and breaking and entering at a minimum with burning swollen eyes from the mace she should have sprayed in them. The assistant she's had for 8 years would be caring a box of her stuff as she was being escorted out of the building after being fired. The management of her apartment or condo building would be facing multiple lawsuits concerning letting absolute strangers into the home of one of their tenants. I hope the "Brat" you refer to in your title is him and not her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol, I agree with Harga, Kane is definitely the Brat. New employer fair enough he doesn’t have a right to her time/ attention before the start of the working day. I would have been seriously pissed off about him getting into her apartment, he could be an raving psycho but because he said he’s her boyfriend they let him in, fuck no.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Both the first and last sentences of this were the most relatable things I'd ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietWriter1908@QuietWriter1908
Ironically good with writing, not good with bios. I hope you enjoy my stories! :) -A Quiet Writer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES