Taming a Brat Pt. 07

Story Info
Alias learns more about Kane.
4.3k words
4.58
7k
5

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Alias's POV*

The week was entirely too long, but it was finally Friday. A part of me was kind of excited to see what Kane wanted to show me, but the other part dreaded spending the evening with the authoritative asshole that has made my week seemingly harder than it had to be. He would help me find my way around occasionally, but often times told me to "find it myself." I didn't expect any special treatment, but a little bit of human decency goes a long way. All week, I broke this rule or that rule, landing myself in his office more times than I had hoped. This time, I brought donuts for my marketing team. Who knew bringing breakfast was against the rules?

"Hello, Silvia. Me again," I smiled at Kane's assistant as I stepped off the elevator. I had been here enough this week that we were now on a first name basis.

"Everyday this week? Mr. Rhodes must really have it out for you, Alias!" She said half jokingly.

"Maybe he should just give me one big rule book," I said sarcastically back to her.

"That would be too easy!" She chuckled to herself knowingly.

The office door opened to reveal a very irritated, grumpy Kane frowning down at me- the same way he looked at me every single time I was here this week.

"Ms. Star," he stepped to the side allowing me to enter the office.

"This is really getting old, Alias," I said before he had the chance.

"Take the words right out of my mouth," he replied completely unamused.

"I'm not apologizing for bringing donuts, sir," I said matter-of-factly. Despite my million warnings, I still called him sir. He had mostly stopped correcting me and instead only looked at me with a scolding eye when I said it.

"Alias."

"Kane."

"You cannot bring donuts."

"Because you hate happiness," I rolled my eyes.

"Because it is a distraction."

"It's Friday, though! I wanted everybody to have a nice treat for a hard weeks work!"

"You cannot bring donuts," he repeated himself, emotionless. He seemed grumpier than usual, like something were bothering him.

"Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"I'm fine, Alias. Do you understand the no donuts rule?"

"No, I don't. Forget that though, what's up with you?"

"Nothing is up with me."

"Liar. You're grumpier than usual."

"Alias, please go back to your office and complete the budgets for the companies we are signing on next week."

Ouch. Guess that's what I get for trying to be nice to him. I couldn't wait to get off work and deal with his wonderful attitude.

I glared at him before stomping away towards the door.

"Yes, sir!" I called over my shoulder as always, but with attitude this time.

I didn't give a shit to be his friend, and I didn't care to have his approval. He treated me like a child. I'm always doing something wrong, and he's always scolding me. Since we had breakfast, there hasn't be a single time he was even remotely nice to me, aside from inviting me out tonight. I wondered what we would be doing and why he wanted to send me an outfit to wear. I have a ridiculous amount of clothes, and I'm sure I could have picked out something appropriate.

Probably another rule of his. He has to choose the outfit the woman he is with wears. I cringed thinking about how controlling he must be in a relationship.

I made it back to my office and began working on the budgets for the new starter companies we would be signing on next week, just as he asked me to do. Despite what he thought, I was impeccable at following directions. It was the excessive, unspoken rules I couldn't keep track of. Don't do this, don't do that. It was easier to make a list of things I could do.

I completely lost track of time as I finished up the final budget report. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 6:47 p.m. already. Shit! I quickly grabbed my things and ran towards the elevators. I was going to be late if I didn't make it to my apartment in record time. I ran through the lobby and caught the first cab that drove by. Luckily, the city traffic was less congested at this time of night, so we made it to my apartment in good time.

Once I made it to my door, I saw a small box laid on the ground. There was a note sticking out of the perfectly tied ribbon holding the box closed.

Alias, please wear this tonight. Don't worry, it will be appropriate for where we are going. Also, 8:30. DO NOT BE LATE. -Kane

He's so damn demanding. I have always been late for everything my whole life, it was like a curse. I quickly went inside my apartment to open the box and see the outfit Kane Rhodes himself picked out for me. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I looked at the small, leather nothing lying on my bed.

Why the fuck does he think I'd wear something like this? Appropriate for where we are going? Are we going to shoot a fucking porno? No way I can walk out of my apartment in this!

I held up the black leather corset top to my chest and looked in the mirror. I sighed deeply knowing that little would be left to the imagination in this outfit. I truthfully did not want to wear it, but I didn't want to seem rude for not wearing what he bought for me. I shoved my insecurities to the side and began to change into the extremely revealing outfit.

You've got to be joking. I looked at myself in the mirror in disgust as the corset top pushed my boobs entirely too high on my chest and the small black skirt hardly covered my ass. I can't even move in this. I pinched at my belly and thighs, I've always been insecure about them and typically did not put them on display the way they were now. I went over to my closet to try to find some accessories I could pair with the outfit to try and make myself more comfortable.

I slipped on some long black stockings I had that have lace embellishments at the top and put on my thigh high, red suede boots to pair. The lace stuck out over the top of the boots slightly, providing me with a false illusion of being more clothed than I actually am. My chest felt extremely exposed, so I went over to my jewelry hoping to find a necklace to match my outfit. I chose a gold plated diamond choker, hoping it would add a touch more class to my look. It did not.

I looked like a prostitute. A very glamorous one, but a prostitute nonetheless. I still couldn't bare the idea of walking out into the lobby of my building in this outfit. I threw on a short, black leather trench coat I already had and tied the strings tightly around my waist, praying I could keep it on for the remainder of the night. I glanced at the clock, 8:28 p.m.

You've got to be kidding me! Normally, I wouldn't give a shit if I was late nor who was waiting for me, but as I ran to the elevators I felt a ting in my chest thinking about how unhappy Kane would be with me for being late- despite his many warnings. I made it out of my building in record time, and my eyes landed on him immediately. Kane and Damion were popped up again the passenger side of the car. Kane wore a black suit with a black undershirt, half unbuttoned. He had red suede designs on his blazer, almost as if he were attending a masquerade ball. Both of their eyes widen at the sight of me, causing me to feel twice as insecure about myself, so I dropped my head blushing as I walked down the stairs to the car.

"Good evening, Alias. You look very nice," Damion beamed at me as he opened the door for us.

"You as well, Damion," I smiled back at him as I entered the car.

"Alias, you were late," Kane said coldly as he slid into the backseat bessie me.

"Kane, my apologies for keeping you waiting," I glared at him. How was he going to be rude to me, yet he's who invited me out tonight?

"You look ravishing," he said with a smirk as he looked my outfit over, "You can't wear the jacket though."

My heart sank and fluttered in the same instance. "Please, Kane?" I practically begged.

"No. The chocker was a very nice touch though." He smirked and reached up to my necklace, running a finger over the diamonds. My breathe hitched in my throat as his fingers lightly brushed my chest as he pulled his hand away.

"Why do you want to wear the jacket?" he questioned me intently.

"Insecurity. I don't wear anything like this," I blushed as I confessed my thoughts.

"Why would you be insecure, Alias? You're beautiful."

I blushed at his compliment, but decided to change the subject. My insecurities were another conversation for another day.

"Where are going anyway?" I questioned, knowing I probably wouldn't get an answer.

"You will see," he shrugged me off and watched the city pass by through the window.

____________________________________

We drove at least 45 minutes out of the city and arrived at what seemed to be an abandoned warehouse. There were no lights or cars parked in front. Great, he brought me here to murder me. This is why you don't go places with strangers, Alias. I was joking to myself, but also a little concerned as to where Kane had brought me.

"There's no one here?" I asked quietly.

"There's tons of people here," Kane replied back with a devilish grin.

"I don't see them?" I looked around that the empty field.

"You can't park here, and the building is designed to prevent light or sound from escaping. Think of it as a secret club," he explained.

This actually might be fun, but I had plenty of clubbing outfits much more comfortable than the one Kane sent for me. Maybe he just wanted me to dress like a whore.

Damion stopped in front the doors of the warehouse, letting us exit the car. Kane stopped me before I could walk towards the door.

"Take off your jacket," he demanded.

"But Kane," I was self conscious.

"No buts, you cannot wear the jacket. Take it off now."

With a deep huff, I began untying the knot around my waist and let the jacket slide off my shoulders. I threw it in the backseat and turned around to see Kane's eyes looking hungrily at me. As flattering as it was, he never looked at me that way fully clothed so it annoyed me a little that this was the first time he was really seeing me. Stupid men. I pushed my thoughts away, knowing I was here now and I might as well try to enjoy it as much as I can.

After undressing me with his eyes, Kane placed his hand on the small of my back and ushered me over to the doors. It was a simply touch, but it helped me relax a bit knowing he would take care of me- or at least I hoped he would. He pressed a button on the intercom and whispered something so faintly I couldn't quite hear. The secret password, I can only assume.

"Stay with me at all times, do you understand?" he asked me seriously.

"Ah, yes sir. Of course," I smiled. Of course he won't let me have any fun, mentally roll my eyes.

The doors opened slightly revealing a young lady in less attire than I had on. I tried to hide my surprise with a friendly smile.

"Mr. Rhodes! Welcome, surprised to see you here tonight. And you brought someone, wow!" She chuckled as she greeted him.

"Tara, always lovely to see you," he smiled lightly and nodded his head to her before continuing to guide me down the long, dimly lit corridor. The further we went, the louder the music became. We came to another door, Kane pushed it open for me, never taking his hand off of my back. I stepped into the doorway to find a huge marble bar in the middle of what seemed to be a lounge area. There were brightly colored lights everywhere, but not so much that it was overwhelming. There were no uncomfortable barstools, only plush chairs and sofas.

We made our way to the bar as I continued to look around, full of curiosity. I have been to my fair share of night clubs, but never one quite like this.

"Would you like to order a drink?" Kane asked, nodding toward the bar.

"Absolutely," I replied knowing that a little liquid courage would shake my nerves.

We squeezed in the crowded bar and I noticed most all the other girls wearing chokers as well. I guess that's the only necklace that can match these kinds of outfits. Ours were similar in the style of being incredibly small pieces of leather barely covering the goodies.

"Two tequila shots, please!" I yelled to the bartender. Some of the girls looked at me in surprise, as if it were a rare thing to see a woman order her own shots.

Kane chuckled behind me. "I didn't want a a tequila shot, Alias."

"Good because they were both for me," I turned around slightly to shoot him a smug smile.

He put his hands up in defense, "My apologies for assuming," he said with a smile, "Steven, double shot of Jack neat, please!" He knew the girl at the door's name and the bartenders name.

"You must be a regular," I said to him questioningly.

"Something like that," he smirked.

When Steven brought my tequila shots, I poured them down my throat, not even bothering with the lime. I felt the heat rush through my body and smiled a little knowing I could loosen up some now.

"Let's go take a seat," he motioned over to the lounge area. It wasn't super crowded, so we chose a small loveseat towards the back of the room. The music was a bit quieter over here, so I had the chance to find out more about this place.

"So what is this exactly? What else is in here besides the bar?" I glanced over at the makeshift wall of blackout curtains, curious as to what lies behind them.

Kane shifted a little in his seat, almost as if he were nervous himself. He thought for a moment before responding. "Alias, this is a BDSM club," he looked down at me, studying my reaction. I tried to hold back my surprise. Why would he bring me here?

"Behind those curtains are scenes for people to watch. Beyond that is an elevator. You can go up to the roof for fresh air, or down to the basement to the playrooms," he continued on. I gulped at the thought of the place I was in. I had never been anywhere like this before, and needless to say, knew nothing about BDSM.

"Scenes for people to watch?" I asked, considering what horror show that might be going on behind the curtains. All I knew about BDSM was the stereotypical ropes, chains, and whips.

"Yes, it's a beginners night so there won't be anything too overwhelming for you to see," he explained, "Essentially, it's demonstrations for the couples to try later in their playrooms."

"So why did you bring me here?" I asked, confused if this was some sort of ploy to trick me into something I was completely inexperienced with.

He laughed and looked down at me, "You will see, Alias. I didn't bring you to pressure you into anything- just to show you something."

That was reassuring enough to calm my nerves. I believed Kane was a good guy despite his asshole facade he put on for the world around him. I truly believed he would take care of me tonight, so I figured I might as well make this a learning opportunity.

"You're not a beginner, I take it?" I asked him curiously.

"No, I'm not," he smirked as he replied to me.

"And I assume you're a Dominant?" I used what little knowledge I had to pry information from him.

"I am," he chuckled, "What do you know about BDSM, Alias?"

"Well..." I trailed off, "I'm not totally clueless. I mean I know a little."

"Really now, like what?"

I told him about the stereotypical, 50 Shades of Grey mentality I had about it. He actually laughed, I mean really laughed. It was the first time I saw him laugh that way, and it was captivating.

"It's not quite like that, Alias," he said amused.

"Then, what?" I asked genuinely interested.

"Why don't you see for yourself," he motioned toward the curtains. My heart race picked up, nervous at what I might see or how I might feel about what I see on the other side of the curtains. I suppose he noticed my hesitation and began to reassure me.

"Alias, no one judges here. Everyone here is to learn and have a good time with their partner. You don't have to be nervous here, it's a safe space," he reassured me. It took me a moment to gather up the courage, but the tequila helped tremendously.

"Okay, let's go," I told him portraying a false illusion of confidence.

"I'll be right beside you the entire time, and if you want to leave just tell me," he continued to comfort me as he guided me through the curtains.

I stopped almost immediately as my eyes landed on a woman in lingerie bound to a cross, blindfolded. A man, fully clothed in a suit with purple designs, similar to Kane's, was circling her with what looked to be feathers on a long plastic stick. She whimpered as he rubbed the feathers down her chest, on the insides of her thighs, up her arms, then back down again. I couldn't lie to myself as I felt my core heat up with desire.

Kane placed his hand on my hip and whispered in my ear, "We should take a seat to watch." He ushered me to a loveseat in the corner, my eyes remaining glued to the girl on the cross.

"What do you think, Alias?" he asked me, bringing me out of my daze.

"She enjoys being tickled?" I asked, still watching.

"Tickling can be very erotic, Alias. Especially mixed with a little bit of pain," he explained carefully.

"Pain?" I asked nervously.

"He won't push her past her limits, but yes pain can heighten the pleasure for her."

"How does he know her limits?" I probably have a million questions.

"Because they discussed it prior to the scene. Even though she is the submissive, she actually has all of the control. She sets the boundaries, and she can end the scene whenever she's ready. Everything he does to her is completely consensual." He really wasn't a beginner. I had to admit, my interest was peaked.

The man released her from her chains and wheeled the cross out of the way. He instructed her to kneel in front of him. She obeyed him immediately and kneeled at his feet, looking up at him. He reached down and pushed the top of her head, forcing her to look at the floor. I looked up at Kane for an explanation.

"Subs do not look at their Dom without permission," he said nonchalantly- as if I should know that.

My interested faded. Eye contact during sex was a major turn on for me. I couldn't imagine allowing a man to tell me when I could look at him. Kane must have noticed the distaste on my face.

"You don't like that?" he asked curiously.

"I like eye contact."

"Imagine being denied what you desperately want until it's time to be rewarded. Then, you receive everything you could possibly need."

I couldn't hold back as I snorted and laughed at his response. "Yeah right, no man has ever given me everything I could possibly need in the bedroom."

"You've been left unsatisfied by your previous partners?" he looked surprised.

"That's an understatement," I rolled my eyes thinking of the many times I was left to finish myself off.

"That's the beauty of a Dom, he learns his subs body and what she wants- rather needs. He pushes her limits without crossing boundaries, and he receives pleasure from getting her off," he explained with a confident smile.

"I find it hard to believe every Dom's priority is his subs pleasure."

"You're right, there are some Doms who don't feel that way. There are many different kinks, Alias. You just have to find what works for you."

I debated his words before turning back to watch the scene that had been going on throughout our entire conversation. The girl was begging to look at the man, yet he denied her.

"Do you wish to look at your Master?" he asked her seriously.

"Yes, Sir," she pleaded to him.

"Do you deserve to look at me?" he continued to taunt her.

"Yes, please, Sir!" she cried out.

Kane leaned in closely, his lips almost brushing my ear. I shivered at his warm breath on my neck.

"See, Alias. That is why you cannot call me Sir," he smirked as he whispered into my ear.

Everything made sense. He was a Dominant, only his submissive could call him Sir. A part of me hated knowing I wouldn't be able to call him that anymore, I had grown fond of watching his demeanor shift every single time I said it. I wondered if he had subs of his own that called him Sir. I felt a tinge of jealousy at the thought of someone else calling him that. It's not my place to be jealous.

12