All Comments on 'Taming a Brat Pt. 07'

by QuietWriter1908

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Huh, I honestly think this does have the potential to be erotic I’m surprised and frankly that’s a fucking miracle. The way you’ve written and presented Kane he comes across as emotionally damaged, he seems unable to separate business and personal personas.

The most honest comment in this story was her thinking that at least there was no chance of getting emotionally attached to him because he is a complete fucking arsehole. By pursuing a D/s relationship with him the first rule of safeguarding is going to be broken. Not letting their relationship impact her/ their work life. Sure he might finally mellow out but I’ve no idea what it’s going to do for her.

I wasn’t surprised by his choice of clothing for her, naturally it was complicated inappropriate, nobody takes an employee to a BDSM club if they want an honest working relationship. Business 101 no personal relationships with employees. The only person he was trying to fool was himself.

I laughed at the 50 Shades reference as well. Fingers crossed that Kane evolves into a rational human being.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well in other news from the previous comment, I’ve actually been really enjoying the story. I appreciate the slow buildup and having both perspectives. I think in fantasy, we don’t always have to separate BDSM and work lives and that we can enjoy imagining what a world like that would be even if it isn’t the reality. I truly look forward to more do them both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My comment sadly did not post. Regardless, I am quite enjoying the story! In contrast to the previous poster, I think it’s okay if fantasy blurs the lines between work and kink life even when in the real world that would not be kosher.

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

Jesus, what did the guy have a "Sub Slut-Ray" gun in his pocket. Never have I read about a women turning sub slut so fast every. It's well written but should have been put under "Humor" as it's very funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I laughed so hard about the 50 shades of grey reference...

The irony...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietWriter1908@QuietWriter1908
Ironically good with writing, not good with bios. I hope you enjoy my stories! :) -A Quiet Writer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES