Taming a Brat Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really now?" I raised an eyebrow at Kane who seemed to be nervous suddenly. I'd have to ask him about that later.

"Tara Simmons," She stuck her hand out at me, "Nice to officially meet the girl who got Kane to start coming here again!"

"Alias Star," I shook her hand and smirked, "Do tell me more."

"I'd love too! Starting with, Kane hasn't been in here since-..." She started but Zack jerked her ponytail lightly, causing her to instantly stop talking. She looked at him as if she knew she were in trouble.

"We don't want to hold you guys up, please excuse us," Zack nodded to Kane as he escorted Tara away.

"Tara tends to over share," Kane explained, but I picked up hints of anger possibly, maybe sadness, in his voice.

"You haven't been here since..." I began.

"Anther conversation for another day, Alias. Shall we?" He motioned toward the door way to the left of the stage. I nodded my head in agreement before grabbing Kane's hand. The crowd instantly parted for him as we tried to make our way to the other side of the room, and many people greeted him along the way as if he were a celebrity here. Finally, we made it to a dimly lit corridor where very few people were as Kane continued to lead me.

"You're pretty well known here?" I asked from behind him.

"Something like that," He responded nonchalantly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, he was almost dragging me behind him at this point.

"Nothing, Alias. The playrooms are at the end of the hall," He replied, still tense.

"Okay, but tell me what's the matter?" I asked again.

"Nothing, Alias," His voice had almost turned cold.

I could tell something had shifted his mood, and I didn't particularly want to continue until he told me what was wrong. I stopped walking completely, letting go of his hand. He spun around so fast, I was almost dizzy. He narrowed his eyes at me and stuck his hand back out for me to take. I narrowed my eyes back and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm not taking another step until you tell me what's wrong," I stated plainly.

Kane took a step towards me, still glaring at me. For a moment, I wanted to cave, but I decided to hold my ground.

"Alias, take my hand and walk," His tone changed. He wasn't asking me, he was telling me.

"No," I leaned on one leg, keeping my arms crossed.

"Excuse me?" He raised an eyebrow as if I said something confusing.

"I said no," I rolled my eyes. Kane took another step toward me, pushing my back against the wall.

"I'm well aware of what you said. I'm giving you a chance to say something else," He looked at me seriously.

"I'm not moving," I replied simply. I wasn't budging until he told me what was wrong. Submissive or not, I'm not going to deal with his passive aggressive attitude.

"Alias, I said walk," He was towering over me, eyes turned dark. Clearly he isn't used to being told no.

"What? Are you going to make me?" I glared back at him. I saw his jaw clench and he pursed his lips in frustration.

"Alias, do not be a brat right now," He said, voice full of annoyance. A fucking brat? I'm not being a brat.

I crossed my arms harder, "I'm not a fucking brat."

"Then listen to your Dom and walk," He spat back, raising an eyebrow expectantly. Part of me wanted to listen, but I'm pretty damn stubborn.

"Make me," I replied back angrily. The next thing I knew, I was looking at the ground, upside down. Kane threw me over his shoulder effortlessly and began walking without saying a single word. I tried to wriggle out of his arms, but he wrapped both of them around the back of my thighs, making it nearly impossible for me to squirm away.

"Put me down!" I yelled in frustration. He didn't even bother responding.

"At least pull my skirt down," I huffed loudly as I accepted that I wasn't getting down. Kane's hand slid up my thigh and his fingers grazed over my ass lightly as he carefully tugged my skirt down. I bit my lip as his slight touch in such a sensitive area made me a little bit horny. Truthfully, the whole situation did. No man had ever thrown me over their shoulder and put me in my place the way Kane just did. Though I was frustrated, I enjoyed the way he showed me that he's in charge.

Kane stopped in front of a door and punched in a code. I heard it ding signaling it was open. He took a few steps inside before shutting the door and setting me back down on my feet with my back to the room. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close.

"Remember, subs do not disobey. Only brats pull that 'Make Me' line. When I tell you to do something, you do it. Understood?" He lectured me. I liked the way he talked to me when he was frustrated with me, but I decided not to push my luck.

"Yes, I understand," I replied as I tried to turn around.

"Yes, what?" He raised an eyebrow at me, hands still holding my hips.

"Yes, Sir," I bit my lip as I realized.

"Good girl," He replied with a smirk, his hands loosening on my waist, "Now, this is a playroom."

I turned around to see something I would have never imagined existed in real life. The dimly lit room was enormous and filled with contraptions, I wasn't sure what most of them did. The walls were lined with what looked to be whips, restraints, and more items I wasn't sure of their purpose. There was a bed in the far corner with red satin sheets and tall, thin posts on the headboard and footboard. A large, red velvet chair sat beside the bed. I leaned back into Kane as a I began to feel overwhelmed by the sight before me.

"Breathe, Alias. I'm just showing you the room. Is there anything that looks interesting to you?" Kane whispered in my ear, and I felt myself relax.

"That," I pointed to an X-shape cross similar to the one I saw in the scene when I first came here.

"St. Andrew's Cross," He told me the name, "A bit advanced to start out with."

"Can you tell me about those?" I pointed to the wall of whips.

"Sure, but you didn't put impact play as an interest," He responded as we made our way to the wall.

"I just don't know if I would enjoy pain," I said hesitantly. He picked one of the whips that had a short black handle with long tassels.

"This is a flogger," He explained, "It doesn't hurt, but the sensation is similar to an extremely soft spanking. It can also be used to tease or tickle the submissive."

"That doesn't seem so bad," I blushed as I imagined Kane rubbing the small flogger over my body.

"This is a feather whip. As you could imagine, it doesn't hurt at all. It's used for teasing and tickling also," He continued. I felt my core dampening as I imagined Kane using that on me as well.

I pointed at a skinny metal rod with a piece of leather on the end, "That's a riding crop," I smiled proudly since I knew the name of one tool.

"That is," Kane chuckled at me, "That one does sting a bit, but not near as much as a cane whip."

"I could imagine," I blushed, "How can pain be pleasurable?"

"I'm never going to just beat you, Alias. It's temporary pain that turns into pleasure. Hopefully, I can show you sometime. We have a lot of steps in between now and then though," He smiled softly at me.

Kane continued to show me around the room, explaining the contraptions as best he could without demonstrating. By the end, I really wanted to try most of them out, but I held back considering I wanted Kane to decide what I was ready for and what I wasn't. By the way he talked, it seemed like it'd be another century before I got to try most things.

"And how does this work?" I asked as I stood underneath a metal bar that rested horizontally across two metal poles.

"Hands up here," He tapped the bar, signaling me to grab onto it, to which I obeyed. He kicked my feet apart lightly where each foot was almost touching the poles on the side. I wasn't uncomfortable, but I definitely felt on display with my legs spread this wide. The placement of my hands caused my chest to poke out slightly, presenting my breasts.

"Perfect," He whispered in my ear as he ran his hands down my sides, "Normally, I'd place restraints on your hands and ankles." He pulled my hips back into his crotch and leaned down to my ear. "Then, I would do as I please with you," His hot breath and the position I'm in was really getting me turned on. I felt my panties become damp as he circled his fingers teasingly over my hips.

"So, h-how will we start?" I asked nervously. I hadn't considered how our first time would be.

"Oh, our first time should be natural" He whispered in my ear. I sighed in relief as he continued. His hands trailed down my sides to the outside of my thighs, "I need to explore your body first," he continued. I gasped as his hands roamed to the front of my thighs, his thumbs squeezing the inside of my thighs. "I'll need to see what your body likes," he slowly moved his hands back up, "How your body responds to me," his hands made it back to my hips. I moaned lightly, his subtle touches were making me wetter by the second. I desperately wanted relief.

"When can we?" I asked quietly.

"When we're ready," He smirked as he kissed my exposed shoulder, "There is no rush, Alias," his hands trailing back up my sides. I was melting into his touch when it disappeared all too soon.

"We're only observing for now though," He took a step back from me and I couldn't hold back the groan that slipped past my lips. He chuckled lightly at me as I remained in the position he placed me in. I desperately wanted him to keep touching me, but he made it clear we weren't doing anything besides looking around.

"Shall we go find Sarah and Damion?" He asked me. Shit, I had completely forgotten about them.

"Yeah, we probably should," I said with disappointment. I turned around to face Kane, and he put a finger under my chin, raising my head so my eyes would meet his.

"Disappointed to leave yet didn't even want to walk in here," He smirked, "Thats why you listen to your Dom. The commands are in your best interest."

"I stopped walking because you wouldn't tell me what was wrong," I corrected him.

"The reason doesn't matter. I give a command and you obey. Later on, you will be punished when you disobey. Understand?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Sir," I dropped my head submissively.

"Good girl," He wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me to the door.

I have to admit, I wanted to stay in the playroom longer. I'm hornier than I ever have been in my entire life and all I did was look around, clothes never even started to come off. Kane showed me a whole different side of himself and it was seductive as hell. I'd almost let him do anything to me, but reality set in as we made our way back down the corridor. I wondered for a moment if or when he would relieve the sexual tension building inside me.

We made our way back to the scene room and glanced over the crowd looking for our friends. I didn't see them, but Kane clearly saw someone he knew. His demeanor shifted dramatically as his entire body stiffened. His hand clutched my waist a bit tighter, and a scowl crept across his face.

"Kane, are you okay?" I asked him curiously, trying to follow his eyes. He didn't budge, almost as if he didn't hear me. I walked in front of him and placed my hands on his chest. Slowly, he snapped out of the trance he was in and his eyes landed on me.

"I'm sorry, I thought I saw someone I knew. Let's go," His tone had shifted, almost in a panic.

"But who-..." I started, but he was pulling me back through the crowd. We slipped back through the curtain, and I spotted Sarah sitting in Damion's lap over in one of the booths. Kane all but drug me to the booth, and I was starting to get frustrated.

"Let's go," He said to Damion seriously. Damion seemed to understand better than I did, as he nodded in understanding and immediately helped Sarah to her feet. What the hell happened? We made our way out the door, and the valet brought the car back around to the front. I bid Tara goodbye, hoping I'd get to chat with her more again soon. Once we were in the car, I turned to Kane.

"What happened?" I asked softly.

"Nothing, Alias. Come here," He raised and arm, and I snuggled into his chest. I knew he was lying, but I decided to drop it until we were back at the penthouse.

"Alias, did you love it?" Sarah yelled from the front seat.

"She'a drunk as hell," Damion responded, chuckling.

"I did quite like it. Did you?" I asked her.

"Oh, fuck yes. Damion showed me more than a few things," She smirked at him.

I started giggling, but I noticed Kane was looking out the window lost in thought. I placed my hand on his thigh and rubbed my thumb in small circles. That seemed to interrupt his thoughts as he peeled his eyes from the flashing lights to look down at me. He had a hurt expression on his face, and I could feel sadness looming inside of him. We locked eyes for a moment as I tried to search for an answer behind his. He brought his hand up to my cheek, and kissed my forehead lightly. I laid my head on his chest for the remainder of the ride.

"Going to the hotel?" I asked Sarah as I got out of the car with Kane.

"Oh, no, going with Damion," She beamed.

"Be safe, you two!" I called out to them as I turned to Kane. He extended his hand out to me which I took, and we made our way up to the penthouse.

To my surprise, Kane shoved me against the wall of the elevator by my hips and slammed his lips onto mine. I didn't mind so much he kissed me, but there felt like aggression behind it. I kissed him back, and he scooped his hands under my thighs, lifting me up. This would be sexy as hell, but I knew he wasn't doing this because of me. The elevator dinged as the doors opened. Kane carried me over to the sofa and sat down, placing me on top of his lap. He started to pull me down, but I put my hand on his chest, keeping an arm lengths away.

"Can you tell me what's wrong now?" I asked softly. Kane sighed loudly, full of frustration.

"I'd rather not," He looked at me sternly.

"You said communication-..."

"Is the most important thing, and we will talk. I don't want to talk now," He responded coldly.

"Kane Rhodes, tell me what's wrong right now," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You seem to forget who's in charge here," He chuckled through his anger. I realized I was going to have to do more than pitch a fit for him to open up to me. I had a brilliant idea as I remembered I'm dealing with an emotionally closed off Dominant. I pushed myself off his lap, and stood up between his knees.

"Alias, what are you-..." He started. I kneeled down slowly between his knees. I placed my hands on my knees, and dropped my head, just like the girl I saw in the scene at the club.

"Alias," he sounded confused. I didn't pick my head up, remembering what he told me.

"Please tell me what's wrong?" I listened for his response. This was definitely harder than I had originally imagined. My head naturally wanted to raise, it was almost like I had to keep reminding myself to keep it down. I chose a spot on the floor to focus my eyes on while I waited for him to respond. He sighed lightly before leaning forward, shortening the distance between us. His hand floated under my chin and he raised my head so that I could finally look at him.

"Alias, I just saw someone I used to know is all. It made me feel... a lot of emotions. Everything is okay," Kane smiled at me. Everything isn't okay, though. A million questions ran through my mind, but I decided to ask the most important one.

"Who did you see?" A sinking feeling crept in as I assumed he saw one of his old subs.

"Drop it," his tone turned back cold.

"One of your past subs?" I continued to push my luck. His expression hardened, telling me all I needed to know. I dropped my head in realization. I knew the way he kissed me in the elevator wasn't about me. It was his way of convincing himself he was over her. I've done this enough times before.

"Alias, please just let it go," He tried to say calmly, but frustration lingered in his voice.

"How can I let it go when you kiss me, but think about her?" I kept my head down.

"Alias, I wasn't thinking about her. I was thinking about you," Kane said compassionately.

"Right, so you see her, get upset, then think of me," I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see.

"Yes, I thought about how much pain I went through. I almost lost myself remembering, but I looked beside me and realized that I have you. Not only the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on, but a girl interested in the lifestyle I live. Not even just that, but a girl who knows what an asshole I am, yet still smiles ear to ear the moment she sees me. I wasn't thinking about her, Alias, I was thinking about you," he explained softly.

My heart fluttered at his words, and I wanted to believe them, but my mind couldn't help but doubt he was only thinking of me. It's easy to tell sweet lies, but not so easy to prove them to be true. I tried to hold back my emotions, but I hated feeling like I was in competition with some girl I had no clue who she even is.

"I take it that's not convincing enough?" He asked as if he read my mind. I picked my head up to look him in the eyes.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" I asked quietly.

"Come here and let me show you," he smirked at me. I stood up slowly, and he wrapped his hands around the back of my thighs, pulling me into his lap again.

"Alias Star," He kissed the top of my hand, "I was only-..." he began trailing kissed up my arm, "-thinking of you," he started kissing my collar bone, which made me lean my head back instinctively.

"I was only thinking of how I hadn't kissed you all night," He began trailing kisses up my neck, causing me to shiver. "I was thinking about how sexy you looked tonight, yet I neglected to show you how beautiful I think you are," He whispered in my ear. Well, at this rate, it's rather hard to stay mad at him. "I couldn't hold back anymore," his hot breath gave me chills and I felt my body begin to ache for more. I groaned in anticipation as he placed delicate kisses on my neck.

His hands made their way to my waist and pulled me forward, causing me to arch my back. He grinded his hips into mine as he began nibbling my ear lobe. His hands trailed from my waist, down my thighs, and slowly back up again, stopping dangerously close to my dampening core where I was desperately craving his touch. I whimpered as he lightly squeezed the tops of my thighs, causing him to chuckle lightly. I leaned back slightly, looking down at him. My lips crashed onto his in a passionate hunger needing to taste him. He kissed me back with the same passion, his tongue finding its way into my mouth. I moaned lightly as he began sucking on my bottom lip. I can't fucking stand this any longer, my body needs release. I whimpered, grinding my hips into his, hoping he would take the hint.

"Mmm, what is it, Alias?" His voice was raspy in my ear.

"Please, Kane," I pleaded with him.

"Please what?" I felt him smirk on my neck. He was playing with me, he knew damn well what I wanted.

"You know what..." I whispered.

"Ask for what you want, Alias," He demanded. If I wasn't so sexually frustrated right now, I would make him do the begging, but in this case, I don't even mind.

"Please fuck me," I pleaded, poking my lip out as if I were pointing.

"Please...?" He raised an eyebrow as his lips curled into a wicked smirk.

"Pretty please?" I batted my eyelids, not realizing. Kane reached up and wrapped a hand lightly, but firmly around my throat, and pulled me down to beside his face. Fucking hell, I groaned at his assertiveness.

"Please, Sir," He whispered in my ear, and I whimpered at the words.

"Please, Sir, please fuck me," I pleaded once more. Those seemed to be the magic words as he scooped me up and wrapped my legs around his waist in one swift motion. He carried me to his bedroom and threw me straight onto the bed, closing the door behind him. He began to unbutton his dress shirt, and I desperately wanted him, but my mind stopped me as I realized one very important thing.