Taming a Brat Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What should I do, Sir?" I asked, unsure how submissives act in moments like these.

"Alias, no playing tonight," He chuckled, but I pouted. What the hell are we doing then?

"But-..." I started to protest.

"Uh-uh, tonight is my first chance to explore your body," He climbed onto the bed on top of

me. "My chance to see what your body likes," his hand trailed slowly down my side as he leaned on his other arm, "To see how your body reacts to me," his fingers floated delicately up my chest. "To see what drives you crazy," he lowered himself onto me, "To see what makes you scream," he smirked. I groaned as I desperately wanted him to show me rather than tell me.

"Sometimes," he started trailing kisses down my neck, "Vanilla is the best flavor."

"Please, Kane," I pleaded. I was already dripping between my thighs, at this point this was almost torture.

"All in good time, sweetheart," He smirked and he trailed his kisses between my breasts. His hands crept slowly down my sides, teasingly tugging my skirt down my legs. His right hand slid back up my side as he leaned on his left arm. He slipped his hand under my back and in one swift motion unhooked the bralette, causing me to arch my back into him. He kissed me lightly, but passionately as he delicately brushed the straps off my shoulders.

"You're sure this is what you want, Alias?" He whispered in my ear. At this point, I was desperate enough to climb on top and do the work myself just to feel him inside me.

"Yes, please fuck me, Sir," I whimpered. He pulled my bralette completely off, exposing my breasts leaving me only in my fishnets and panties. Normally, I get self conscious at this part, but I looked at him and he was utterly captivated by me. He was studying my body as if it were the most sacred thing he had ever seen. He delicately brushed his fingers around my breasts, dangerously close to my nipples. I wanted to scream as he touched every inch of them, leaving my nipples hard and desperately needing attention.

"Absolutely beautiful," He smirked as he squeezed my right breast, causing me to arch my back and let out a light whimper. His hands made their way to the hem of my fishnets and hooked his index finger between the holes as he teasingly pulled them down my thighs. I knew he could tell my pussy had soaked my panties as he stopped with his face directly over my core. I began to blush and tried to hide my face with my arms.

"Oh no, never hide from me, Alias. Your body is absolutely breathtaking," He smiled genuinely at me as he wrapped his hands under my thighs. He picked one leg up and began trailing light kisses down the inside of my thigh. The closer he got to my pussy, the more I wanted to pull his face straight to where I need him most, but I remembered this is on his time. I can't honestly complain about the foreplay either, no man had ever spent so much time taking in every inch of my body. It was so fucking sexy to watch him all but drool over me.

He hovered briefly over my pussy, his hot breath caused my core to pulsate, desperate for him. He hooked his fingers on the sides of my panties and slowly drug the soaking wet cloth down to my feet. He kissed my other thigh all the way back up, positioning his face right over my pussy. I grabbed a fistful of the sheets trying to resist the urge to grab the back of his head and lightly arched my back, trying to entice him.

"Mmm, your pussy is beautiful, Alias," He slid his hands up to the crevice between my thighs and hips, slightly putting pressure signaling me to open my legs more. "So pretty and pink, so wet for me," His breath teased my clit as he leaned in closer. I was almost delirious at this point, ready to do anything to get him to satisfy what I need.

"Please, Sir," I whimpered once more, which turned into a loud gasp as one of his fingers effortlessly slid in between my folds.

"Mmm, Kane," I arched my back as he slowly began pumping in and out, adding another finger. I don't know if it's because I haven't cum in so long or if it's because he keeps hitting the perfect sweet spot, but I could already feel my orgasm creeping up.

"Uh-uh, not yet," He quickly pulled his hand away, sticking his fingers in his mouth, "You are delicious, but you cannot cum until I say so, understand?"

"Mmm, yes," I moaned, missing his fingers inside me already.

"Yes, what?" He harshly pinched my nipple.

"Ah, fuck! Yes, S-sir," I stuttered out. Fuck, it hurt but it felt so damn good.

"Good girl," He smirked as he lowered himself back onto me, positioning himself at my entrance. I whimpered and try to arch my back up to him. He wrapped his hand around my hip and held me still. "Do not cum, Alias," he looked at me sternly, eyes full of lust. Fuck, if only he knew how hard this was for me. I was ready to start begging when his large, throbbing cock filled me up in one swift, easy motion. I almost screamed as he slowly began pumping in and out. His mouth went to my nipple and began sucking and lightly nibbling, sending pleasure waves straight to my pussy.

"Fuck, Alias, you feel so fucking good," His tone was raspy and breathless as he continued to thrust in and out of me. He gave the same attention my other nipple, and my orgasm was steadily building up. Our bodies were moving in a perfect rhythm making it all but impossible to hold back.

"Please, Sir," I pleaded.

"Please what, babygirl?" He smirked a devilish grin, knowing damn well what I needed.

"Please let me," I looked at him with the best puppy dog eyes I could manage.

"Not yet," He continued to expertly drive his entire length in and out, hitting my sweet spot with every single thrust. Minutes turned into eternities as our bodies flowed perfectly in synch. My legs were shaking, and I was using every ounce of strength I had to hold on when finally I heard the words I desperately needed to hear.

"You may cum now," He continued at a steady pace, and I instantly released all the pent up pleasure I was holding back. I screamed as I arched my back into him, his pace remained the same as he let me ride out the most intense orgasm I've ever had. No man had even made me cum so hard and in record time at that. I thought he might give me a chance to recover, but as soon as I finished, his rhythm picked back up.

"Fuck, Kane!" I groaned as I felt my second wave begin.

"Again, Alias," He grunted out between thrusts. You damn sure don't have to tell me twice. My toes curled and tingles spread through my feet as the pressure built up inside of me. His mouth found it's way back to my nipple, caressing the other with his fingers. The sensation of his tongue and fingers rolling over my tender nipples was all I needed to push me over the edge again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down into me as I rode out my second climax.

"Fucking hell," He groaned as he pulled his length out of me and shot his warm cum all over my stomach and breasts. Usually, I wasn't a fan, but for some reason I wanted to taste his cum desperately. I drug my fingers lightly through the pool between my breast and brought them to my lips where I sucked them clean. When I opened my eyes, Kane was standing at the end of the bed, eyes dark and full of lust after watching me taste his cum.

"Mm, good girl," He smirked at me before heading the bathroom beside his room.

I laid panting on the bed trying to process the mind blowing sex I just had. Normally, sex was such a bore. I was always left wanting more, unsatisfied. This time, I felt like I was floating. Kane knew exactly what my body needed and how to give it to me. He was the first man to ever be sure I came, not once, but twice, before he even considered allowing himself too. Even if it was mostly vanilla, the way he wouldn't let me cum drove me mad. I loved how he commanded me, how he knew just when I couldn't hold back any longer. My thoughts were interrupted as Kane emerged with a warm, wet rag and climbed into bed beside me as he began to delicately clean me up. I smiled lightly at him as I watched him intently clean each and every drop.

"Kane," I said quietly as he finished up.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He asked kindly.

"Can we cuddle?" I blushed as I asked. Typically, by now, I've already put my shoes on and am headed for the door, but I really wanted to be held this time.

"Of course," He chuckled and he slid back to the top of the bed, opening his arms for me. I snuggled my face into his chest, and he began lightly running his fingers through my hair. His other hand was wrapped carefully around my waist, holding me as close as possible to him. It actually felt like he wanted to cuddle with me as much as I did him. I felt a sense of comfort and serenity wash over me being in his arms.

"That was amazing," I mumbled into his chest, feeling sleep creeping up quickly.

"You're amazing, Alias," He placed a soft kiss on my forehead before I drifted off into a deep sleep, feeling weightless in his arms.