Taming a Brat Pt. 15

Story Info
Alias does some digging and some bratting.
5.3k words
4.81
5k
6

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edit to add: Thank all of you so much for the comments, loves, and feedback on my story. It means more to me than you could ever know! This started out just for fun, but now, I have tons of plans for Alias and Kane. Please stick around to see where their story takes them!

- Quiet Writer (:

____________________________________

*Alias's POV*

I left Kane's building full of emotions. I knew exactly what it was like to have a crazy ex, hell, Kane saved me from mine. I just had to be sure his story checked out before I could fully trust him. After all, it just didn't make sense to me why he wouldn't tell me he saw her the night before. A part of me felt like he used to me to put her out of his mind, but another part of me knew the way he fucked me was raw emotion. I let Sarah in on my plan, who let Damion in on the plan.

I came into work early, knowing I'd be leaving at lunch. Kane would definitely know something was up if I called in, but I figured he was less likely to notice my absence if he saw me here this morning. We had our routine meeting where we carried on as usual, as if nothing were wrong whatsoever. I let my team know I'd be leaving at lunch, but they swore to secrecy they would cover for me if anybody asked for me. We had bonded quite well the past few weeks, so I trusted them to come up with a good cover story.

The clock struck 12 p.m. and I headed out for my usual lunch. As I stepped off the elevator to the lobby, I spotted Kane speaking with one of the employees. I hoped the conversation would keep him busy while I slipped out the door, but he quickly began making his way over to me.

"Ms. Star, headed to lunch?" He smiled lightly at me.

"Yes, be back soon!" I smiled, trying to play it off.

"I was just about to go myself. Would you want to go together?" He asked hesitantly. Fuck.

"Oh, I have some errands to run I was just going to drive through somewhere. Some other time?" I smiled hoping he'd believe my story.

"Absolutely, see you later, Alias," He nodded goodbye as he spun on his heels, headed back toward the elevator.

Shit, that was a close one. I all but ran out the door and spotted Damion parked slightly past the building's entrance. I jumped in the backseat with a long sigh. I feel like some psycho girlfriend, but I had to find out for myself if Kane was telling me the truth.

"Alias, you know you could just ask me," Damion raised an eyebrow, looking at me in the rearview.

"Nope. You're his best friend. I can't know for sure unless I ask someone who is unbiased," I explained.

"Alright, I understand," He replied back.

"If you breathe a word of this to Kane, I'll never trust you again," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"He's my best friend, like you said. Don't put me in a position to have to lie to him," He narrowed his eyes back at me.

"I'm going to tell him everything tonight once I'm done talking to her," I explained carefully. I understood where he was coming from.

It didn't take us long to arrive at the club, which looked twice as vacant in the daylight. Damion stopped in front of the doors.

"Scarlett," Damion said, "It's the password."

"You're sure she's here?" I asked nervously.

"Positive. Call me if you need me," Damion reassured me.

I put on a brave face and marched up to the doors, ready to hear whatever I might be told in the next few minutes. I pressed the intercom and whispered the word. The door quickly opened revealing Tara, who was giggling.

"Oh my gosh! Alias, what are you doing here?" Tara beamed at me.

"I'm actually here to see you. Can we talk?" I smiled back at her.

"Definitely, please come in!" She opened the door wider, and I walked in and stopped beside her. We walked together down the corridor to the lounge area. This place was a lot less intimidating without the crowd and with the lights on.

"Care for a drink?" She walked behind the bar.

"Absolutely. Tequila Sunrise, please!" I smiled at her as she poured the drinks for us.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" She propped her elbows up on the table, fully invested.

"It's about Kane," I started, "Well, really more about Claire. Did you know her?"

"Yup," Her face turned sour, "What do you want to know?"

"Can your tell me why she and Kane broke up?" I asked, ready to see if his story matched hers.

"Yeah, she cheated on him. A lot, honestly. He didn't believe it for a long time, but she forced him to agree to share. Then, she manipulated him into thinking that's all it was. In reality, she fell in love with the other guy. One day, she confessed everything to him, packed her bags, and left town with the guy. Zack and I were ready to hunt them down and teach them a lesson, but Kane refused to let anybody figure out who the guy was. He fell into a bad depression and stopped coming here all together. Nearly two years went by and then he brought you here a few weeks ago. That was the first time he came back since everything. I'm guessing he saw her last night?" She asked compassionately.

"Yeah, she got his number. Asked him to meet for breakfast, and he went..." I trailed off.

"Oh, I see what this is," Tara smiled, "I don't think you have anything to worry about, Alias. She messed him up badly. She treated him like shit their whole relationship. Also, he looks ten times happier with you than he ever did with her."

"We aren't together," I blushed, "But I wanted to find out for myself if I could trust him."

"You can, Alias. He's built up walls around his heart, so it's probably hard for him to talk about, but Kane has never been a liar," Tara explained.

I felt relief wash over as his story matched hers nearly word for word. She also gave me more insight to understand their previous relationship, which made it easier to believe he truly didn't want anything to do with her.

"Was she his 24/7 sub?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, but it wasn't how it's supposed to be. It was more like she played the part of a sub so she could manipulate him all times of the day, if that makes any sense," Tara shrugged her shoulders.

"One last thing, Claire said she knew me. Is she in marketing or anything like that?" I asked, hoping maybe Tara could give me some insight.

"God, no. Claire was born with a silver spoon in her ass and has never worked a day in her life. I'm not sure how she would know you, I'm sorry," She said apologetically.

"That's okay, thank you. I think I got what I came here for," I smiled at her as I downed the rest of my drink.

"Alias, Kane seems really happy with you. I really hope you guys end up together," She smiled proudly at me. I smiled back, but I wasn't sure how I was supposed to feel about that. Kane and I's agreement didn't cover a relationship, it was solely for learning. I decided to let it go. We can cross that bridge when we get there.

I made my way back outside, Damion was still there waiting for me. I hopped in the backseat, smiling as I know now Kane's story checks out.

"So, it went well, I take it?" He smirked confidently.

"I guess he was telling the truth after all," I smiled. Just then, my phone rang and Kane's name came across the screen. Fuck.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Alias, you left for the day?" Kane sounded worried. So much for a good cover story, team. I couldn't blame them, knowing Kane would get one of them to squeal one way or another.

"Yeah, sorry! Meet at your place when you get off?" I asked, hoping to divert his attention.

"I'm walking out now, I'll call Damion to pick me up and meet you there in about 15 minutes," Kane replied. Damion looked at me worriedly in the mirror as he sped up a bit.

"No, no need! I'm still running errands, so how about I call you when I'm done?" I asked hoping it would buy us some time.

"Sure, see you then. Be safe, Alias," Kane said sweetly.

"Always," I nervously smiled as we hung up the phone.

"I told you not to get me in a position where I have to lie," Damion said frustratedly.

"I bought us some time, just drop me off down the street from the building. He won't suspect a thing!" I said confidently. My confidence shattered as Damion's phone rang, obviously Kane was the caller.

"Damn it, Alias," He glared at me before answering, "Hey, Rhodes!"

"Hey, can you come to the office? I'm leaving early today to meet Alias," Kane asked on the other end.

"Sure, it'll be about twenty minutes before I make it," Damion replied cooly.

"Twenty minutes? Where are you?" Kane asked. I held back a groan, ready for my cover to be blown.

"Ah, ran over to the club to catch up with Tara," He shot me a glare to which I returned an apologetic smile.

"Oh, well. See you soon!" Kane said before hanging up. I exhaled a sigh of relief I didn't realize I was holding back.

"You better tell him everything as soon as you walk off the elevator," Damion demanded.

"I am, Damion, thank you," I chuckled at him, "Consider yourself forgiven for telling him I was at the bar a few weeks ago," I smirked at him.

"I'll have you know he knew I didn't take you home because of how quickly I made it back. He all but held a gun to my head and told me to drive to you to

make sure you were okay," Damion explained.

"Well, my apologies for misjudging you," I smiled at him.

"No worries. I hope you two work things out, Alias. He really seems to care for you," Damion smiled back at me as he slowly pulled over to let me out a few blocks from the office.

"Thanks for everything, Damion," I smiled as I waved goodbye.

I called Sarah to fill her in as I walked down the street to catch a cab. She was almost as relieved as me to find out everything checked out.

"Claire Fitzgerald? I've never heard of her. How do you think she knows you?" Sarah asked.

"Hell, beats me. I never forget a name, and I don't know hers. Maybe she just knows me from our advertising," I tried to shrug it off.

"Maybe so, but what are you going to do about her?" Sarah asked thoughtfully.

"I'm not going to do anything besides trust Kane. There's nothing I really can do," I sighed in exasperation.

"You could get a super hot outfit, go to the club this weekend, and smooch all over Kane right in front of her," She said proudly. I could imagine her devilish grin now.

"Please, as if she were worth my time to go out of my way and put on a show for her," I said, laughing at the idea.

"I guess you're right, but fuck her! You need to show her nobody steps on Alias Star's toes!" Sarah encouraged me.

"I mean, I guess we could go to the club just in spite of her. Would you and Damion be up for that?" I asked.

"Please! As if you have to ask!" Sarah laughed, "Want to go shopping Friday after work before we go?"

"Please! As if you have to ask!" I repeated her words back to her joking as a taxi finally stopped for me.

"Oh, Damion said Kane is giving him the 3rd degree and you better hurry up and get there!" Sarah exclaimed.

"I'm getting in the taxi now. Bye Sarah!" I yelled as I hopped into the backseat. I instructed the driver where to go and watch the city go by as we made our way to Kane's building. I was beyond excited to see him and tell him everything. He might be mad at me, but I hoped he would understand.

I all but ran into the building once I got out of the taxi. I climbed into the elevator and waited eagerly for the doors to open. Kane was sitting on the sofa and motioned for me to come there. He pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him. His hands found my waist as he looked at me thoughtfully.

"What?" I blushed.

"Where'd you go today?" He asked.

"I went to the club to see Tara," I said nervously. I wasn't sure how he was going to react.

"What?" His eyebrows furrowed, "With Damion?"

"Damion drove me, I made him. I also made him keep it a secret," I smiled innocently.

"Damion is the world's worst liar, just so you know," He chuckled, "Why did you go see Tara?"

"I asked her about you and Claire..." I trailed off, "I wanted to know if she would tell me the same story you did."

"And did she?" He raised an eyebrow. He didn't seem angry with me at all.

"She did," I smiled, "I'm sorry-..."

"Don't be sorry, Alias. I haven't given you many reasons to trust me. I'm not upset that you wanted to double check," He smiled back at me, "You're my girl, Alias. Only you. You're the only one I want."

I leaned down and kissed him softly. I decided right then I would trust him until he gave me a reason not too. I believed whole heartedly he had the same problem I did: a piece of shit ex who popped back up trying to wiggle their way back into our lives. From now on, no matter what happens, I whole heartedly believe I'm Kane's and I'm all he wants. All the drama aside, I could really go for some stress relief. I tried to bite back a smirk as a devilish thought creeped into my mind.

"Show me," I provoked him. He raised an eyebrow in response.

"Alias Star," He smirked, "Don't tempt me."

I leaned in, locking my eyes onto his. I teasingly licked my lips, catching my bottom lip with my teeth. I slowly ran my hands up his muscular chest, sliding them up to the back of his neck. His bright blue eyes turned dark with lust as I tried to seduce him. He watched me intently, his hands remaining still on my waist.

"Show me," I taunted him again, slowly rolling my hips to grind his lap subtly.

"You won't get what you want that way," He smirked at me. I desperately wanted him to show me just who was in charge, so I pushed my luck.

"Guess you can't," I poked my bottom lip out in a pout. He removed his hand from his waist and lightly wrapped it around my throat. I gulped as he squeezed lightly and pulled my face inches from him.

"I can, but I won't," He smirked, "Ask for what you want, Alias."

Ugh. I don't want to ask. I wanted him to throw me over his shoulder and take me straight to the bedroom. I thought I might try my way to see if he would do what I wanted.

"No," I crossed my arms, sitting up.

"What a pity," He removed his hand from my throat and delicately tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "I could have really shown you," He smirked.

"Show me!" I almost yelled in frustration.

"Uh-uh, brats don't get their way. Only good girls," He smiled cheekily, knowing I'd have to cave to get what I wanted.

"But Kane," I huffed loudly in frustration to which he raised an eyebrow in response.

"Please," I tried not to roll my eyes. Fucking hell, I just wanted him.

"Please what?" He asked, playing stupid.

"You know what I want," I said annoyed.

"I don't have a clue," He smirked.

"Don't make me beg," I shot him puppy dog eyes.

"What a great idea, Alias," He sat up, pushing me off his lap.

"What the hell?" I stood in front of him, confused.

"I quite enjoyed watching you beg the other night," A devilish grin erupted across his face, "Kneel."

"What?" I was caught a bit off guard.

"I won't repeat myself," He leaned back leisurely on the sofa, motioning with his eyes toward the floor. I started to cross my arms and protest, but he stopped me before I could.

"Alias, kneel or be punished," He said matter of factly. Punished? Punished how? I knew he wouldn't spank me since impact play was a limit for now. I decided to push my luck.

"No," I crossed my arms, standing over him. He narrowed his eyes at me, shaking his head.

"Punishment it is then," He stood up and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me to the bedroom. Hell, this is exactly what I wanted. Doesn't seem like punishment to me. I held back my giggles as he shut the bedroom door behind us. He threw me effortlessly onto the bed, standing at the footboard.

"Take off your clothes," He demanded as he unbuttoned his shirt. I furrowed my brows in confusion. I wanted him to take them off.

"I'm not asking," He said in an authoritative tone. I decided to listen this time, afraid I might end up with nothing if I keep bratting him. I took my sweet time taking them off, so he stood naked in front of me annoyed as I slowly peeled off each article of clothing. I carefully inched my thong down my legs, continuing to tease him. If I was going to have to take my own clothes off, I'm going to make him wish he hadn't make me. As soon as my panties made it to my ankles, he snatched them the rest of the way off. He climbed up on top of me on the bed, and I smirked knowing I was finally about to get what I wanted.

"Feeling rebellious, are we?" He scowled down at me.

"Maybe," I smiled innocently and shrugged my shoulders, raising my hands to grab onto his biceps.

"No touching," He commanded, looking dominantly into my eyes, daring me to challenge him.

"What?" I asked baffled. He reached up and tapped the metal bar that ran horizontally across the headboard.

"Hands up here," He demanded.

"The whole time?" I asked in utter shock.

"The whole time, Alias. This is your punishment," He glared at me, almost as if he were disappointed himself. I pouted in realization. I may have gotten what I wanted, but I'm not going to get to enjoy it as much as I would have if I had only listened to him. Hesitantly, I reached up and gripped the metal bar over my head, exposing my bare chest. The position itself wasn't so bad, but I already wanted to feel his body with my hands and we hadn't even started.

"Do not touch me with your hands. If you do, I'll stop. Understand?" He explained the rules.

"Yes, Sir," I whimpered, pouting knowing I did this to myself. I waited for the "good girl" that usually

followed, but it didn't come. Kane leaned down and kissed me passionately.

"Remember, you can use your safe word if you need to stop," He whispered and kissed my forehead gently. I felt a sense of relief as I realized this was only a part of the D/s dynamic. The sub is punished when she disobeys, and I did just that.

Kane delicately trailed kisses across my collar bone, make his way to my left breast. He expertly wrapped his tongue around my nipple, causing me to whimper lightly in response. He nibbled slightly, I gripped the bar tightly as my instincts desperately wanted to grab a fistful of his hair. I groaned as he kissed his way down to my core, kissing everywhere but where I needed him most. I tried to buck my hips, but he quickly grabbed them and held them in place. He sternly shook his head telling me no and I began to truly regret not obeying him. The tip of his tongue grazed my clit causing me to let out a gasp. His thumbs dug into my hips as he lowered his mouth onto my throbbing pussy. I whimpered as his tongue rolled circles around my clit, opening my legs wider for him. He sucked lightly as he slowly slipped a finger into my soaking wet folds, pumping in and out at an agonizing pace. I kept reminding myself

to keep my hands up as I succumbed to the pleasure. The slow, steady pace of his tongue and finger brought me to my climax surprisingly fast. I felt it start to erupt, and just as my back arched, I felt a vacancy fill my core where he once was. I opened my eyes to see him leaned up on his elbow, looking at me sternly.

"You know better," He said plainly, and I knew just what he meant. Fucking hell. Mental note, never disobey ever again.

He inched his way back on top of me positioning his thick, pulsating length at my needy entrance. As he slid into me excruciatingly slow, I groaned, arching my back, and gripping the bar so hard my knuckles had turned white. He pulled almost completely out of me, causing me to moan loudly, desperately needing him to pick up the pace. As if he heard my thoughts, he slammed the entirety of his cock back into me.

"Kane!" I yelled, "Fuck!" His hips picked up a faster rhythm. I desperately wanted to feel up his body with my hands. I originally thought this would be a simple, easy punishment, but all I could think about was running my nails down his back as he fucked me hard and fast. His thrusts became sloppy, signaling he was close to his peak. A part of me felt disappointed that he didn't bring me to mine. The other part of me felt utter frustration as he brought me to the edge and didn't let me finish. He abruptly pulled out of me just as I thought he might cum. He trailed his hand down to my slit, pressing his thumb into my clit, making me gasp at the sensation.

12