Taming a Brat Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, should I make you cum for me?" I saw his smirk in the dimly lit room.

"Fuck yes, please," I threw my head back, needing release.

"You disobeyed me though," He fake pouted and circled his thumb around my clit. I gripped the bar and gritted my teeth as he toyed with me.

"I'm sorry, Sir, please!" I pleaded with him.

"Hmm," His thumb flicked my clit back and forth, pressure building in my core, "You won't disobey again?"

"N-no, Sir," I stuttered out, panting, as he held me on the brink of my climax. My eyes closed as pleasure started to build up. Slowly, he slid his cock back into me, his thumb continuing to play with my swollen clit. I gripped the bar with everything I had, fighting all instincts to let myself release.

"You may touch me now," He grunted between thrusts. Say less, Kane Rhodes. My hands flew from the bar, wrapping around his neck before I slid them down his chest, and back up again. Satisfaction and gratefulness washed over me as I finally had permission to feel his body. I bit my lip, wrapping my hands around his biceps as he continued to pound into me, still rubbing my clit. I was convinced I couldn't hold on any longer and was ready to accept my next punishment when he finally said the words that would allow my release.

"Cum for me," He kept a steady pace, triggering my climax. I screamed and arched my back, digging my nails into his arm. My peak was extended as he continued to circle my throbbing clit with his thumb. I rode wave after wave until he finally removed his length, squirting his warm, sexy liquid all over my body, groaning with every shot.

I rubbed his cum into my skin with my hands, grinning ear to ear proud of myself. Kane all but collapsed beside me as he caught his breath. I bit my lip, feeling accomplished by his exhaustion.

"You are really something," He said, still panting.

"What do you mean?" I smiled, rolling over on my side to face him. He smiled at me and reached up to tuck my messy hair behind my ear.

"For starters, that attitude, sheesh!" He joked and I playfully rolled my eyes. "You're intoxicating," He smirked as he continued, "You make it incredibly difficult to punish you and maintain control," He chuckled lightly. I took that as a compliment, smiling at him compassionately. Sweat dripped from his brow, scratch marks remained visible on his biceps where I dig my nails into them.

"I'm sorry," I smiled innocently, eyeing the marks.

"Don't apologize. I'll proudly wear the marks of making Alias Star scream," He smirked and I almost melted at his words.

"What do you need, Alias?" He asked thoughtfully.

"What do you mean?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Aftercare," He stated, "That wasn't a full on session, but you still need aftercare of some kind. Are you thirsty? Hungry? Want to cuddle? Take a shower? Be left alone?"

I smiled brightly at his words, "Cuddle," I blushed as he wrapped me up into his arms. I nestled my face into his chest as he soothingly stroked my hair.

"I get this every time?" I smiled. I wasn't used to someone looking after me after sex. Most men busted a nut and halfway forgot about me before I could even get my clothes back on.

"Every time, baby," He kissed my forehead, "Aftercare is essential at the end of every session."

"I think I will thoroughly enjoy this part," I smirked at him.

"You and me both," He chuckled. We laid like that for a long while, just chatting. Our small talk was interrupted by a loud rumbling in my stomach, reminding me I hadn't eaten all day.

"I thought you weren't hungry," Kane chuckled at the monstrous noises coming from my belly.

"I wasn't, but now I'm starving," I giggled, "Takeout?"

"You read my mind," He smiled as he grabbed his phone to place the order. I watched him for a moment, taking all of him in.

It had been a bumpy start, but I feel like Kane and I have overcome and conquered the obstacles that came our way and are finally to the easy part of all of this. I found myself quite captivated by the man I was getting to know more and more each day. He respected me in a way no man ever had, despite seeming like a straight up asshole when we first met. There are so many layers to him, but it was more than clear when it comes to be a Dominant, I couldn't have picked a better one to start out with. Even if we hadn't ventured far into anything, Kane has made sure I was comfortable and taken care of before anything. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I thought about how much of a priority he makes me. Nervousness crept in after the school girl flutters. Happiness never lasts long for me. A part of me keeps waiting on the other shoe to drop, but fuck it. I'm going to enjoy him and how he makes me feel until I can't anymore.

"Contemplating life?" Kane chuckled, noticing me deep in thought.

"Hell, something like that," I giggled, glad he pulled me from the depths of my mind.

____________________________________

"Alias Star, you will never beat me," Kane laughed heartily at the dinner table as we joked over our meal.

"Please, I'd wipe you off the table in one round," I teased him.

"I'll hold you to that. I'm an undefeated champion at poker, Alias," He joked back.

"You were until you met me," I smirked confidently.

"I quite enjoy your competitiveness," He smiled at me. My heart fluttered as his words.

"That's a nice change up," I smiled at him.

"Change up from what?" He raised an eyebrow questioningly at me.

"Most men are intimidated by a women's ambition," I explained.

"Most men are insecure of themselves and then choose powerful, independent women to be with when they couldn't handle them in the first place," He smirked at me.

"Oh, and you can handle me?" I teased.

"With one hand tied behind my back, Alias," He grinned confidently.

"We'll see about that," I smiled lightly, hoping he could prove up to the challenge.

"I wanted to talk to you about work," He began, "I'm going to be leaving Wednesday for a pitch. I won't be� back until late Friday night. You're welcome to stay here, of course."

"What pitch? Why don't I know about it?" I furrowed my brows, a bit confused why this was my first time hearing of it.

"There's a company in New Jersey, amazing potential, but they aren't reaching the right market. I'm hoping they'll sign over to Rhodes Inc. and we can triple the profits from it," He said proudly.

"Sounds like a marketing pitch," I narrowed my eyes.

"It is," He smiled, not realizing I was a little frustrated.

"So, why would I, Head of Marketing, not know about it?" I glared at him questioningly.

"Well, I'm taking Sam..." He said hesitantly.

"Why are you taking a senior marketer over me?" I was incredibly annoyed now.

"I need you to stay and oversee the department," He explained carefully.

"Kane Rhodes, if you aren't taking me because we sleep together, I swear I'll leave here in a heartbeat," I crossed my arms, pissed.

"Alias, that's not why," He started, but I cut him off.

"Really now? You know damn well I am the person you need for this, yet you didn't pick me. Explain that," I looked at him expectantly.

"I just feel like the CEO will respond better to a male-..."

"Oh, wow, Kane. Don't call me to come save your pitch when you and Sam can't close the deal," I huffed and scooted my chair away from the table, "You know, it's late. I should go to bed."

"Alias, please don't take it like that. I'm not questioning your ability. The CEO is just old school," Kane tried to soften the blow, but I was highly offended.

"Women have had rights since 1919, Kane," I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the bedroom. I laid so my back would face Kane when he laid down, uninterested in cuddling tonight. I expected Kane to separate work and personal feelings, but it was pretty clear why he wasn't taking me, no matter what he said. A part of me hoped the pitch wouldn't land since he had gone out of his way to exclude me from it.

Kane slipped into bed beside me, pulling my back into him. He kissed my shoulder lightly and stroked my arm. I pretended to be asleep, uninterested in hearing anything else about the matter.

"Goodnight sweetheart," He kissed my cheek lightly before he drifted to sleep.

I spent most of the night wondering if my professional ability would always be in question as long as Kane and I were personally involved. Yet another obstacle to tackle.

12