All Comments on 'Taming an Immortal Ch. 05'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
epic

The similarities to how you have described entienne.. are often how i pictured him to really soften up...

This is boss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
In Love!

What an amazing story line. I'm in love with these characters and want them together forever! Can't wait to see what is in store for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rose and Etienne

I know that this is your story and you have a Vision for it. I Truly Respect that, But I would like to Ask You for a Favor, PLEASE, let Rose and Etienne (Her Vampire) have a Happy Ending. Thank You for your Time.

P.S. I do like the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thanks so much!

Wonderful story. I'm not proud of this, but for whatever reason, many of favorite stories on this site are written by men, and perhaps I just enjoy things from a male perspective, since I identify with it. It shouldn't matter, but I notice that trend. That being said, I love this story. I really root for Rose, yet wish she would stop playing what I see as "hard to get." I hope that's not male chauvinism. And I also feel Etienne's jealousy when Titus is around... I think that means I really identify with all the characters! Even the cook and Meira! Bravo, look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An excellent story,,,,but,

i sure hope this one has an ending,,,im a bit cautious of getting too involved in your stories,,as i was with,The Wolf's Call to the Moon Ch. 04 (4.74) Mallory finally breaks the code. Risen Awakens. NonHuman last post on 06/27/14,,that i was really into and left with NO ending,almost a year ago,,i do hope this one does not go the way of that story,and has an ending,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Can vampires in these stories not change a human into a vampire with a bite? I understand that he's supposed to mate with a "pureblood" but couldn't he change her if he wished?

Lostone22Lostone22almost 9 years ago
Waiting

waiting for chapter 7. Is there an ETA????

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Please....

Please for the love of god tell me that Lord Etienne finds a way to make rose immortal! I feel like if he can find a way to do that it would be absolutely amazing and make this story 10 times better in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous