All Comments on 'Taming an Immortal Ch. 11'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

what grown woman needs to be told she is pregnant?

sailandoarsailandoaralmost 9 years ago
Wonderful . . . .

. . . yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I need more!

As always, I wait anxiously for each chapter. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Love how the story keeps unfolding :)

Can't wait to read the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rose is weak

Try to make rose tough not so much pathetic little girl where she can move on a little bit and not pine after that vampire

celticwolf08celticwolf08almost 9 years ago

I don't see Rose as weak just grieving she has basically been told by the only person she had loved that she can't be with him and pretty much tossed aside at least for the moment. As for the pregnancy you gotta understand that first off Rose has lived a sheltered life and while a vampire may be able to sense the pregnancy who says that she is far enough to read the signs herself. Good story overall but I feel saddened I just hope that Etienne will step up and at the least claim his child.

HEyLoliaHeY22HEyLoliaHeY22almost 9 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

Cant wait for more, Im loving your spin on Inuyasha! ♡

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Huh?

I know us readers are constantly asked to suspend disbelief but it's difficult when it doesn't support previous character building. Rose was mentored in healing by the woman who cared for her for 7 yrs. She had to have been educated in reproductive health during that time so it's pretty inconceivable for her not to recognize a pregnancy... especially her own! I hope when she learns all the details of carrying a purebloods baby that she realizes just how unwanted it was by it's own father! I'm sorry but Etienne has been written as such a self-centered cold hearted prick that constantly threatens to kill any and everyone who even slightly displeased him. He's completely unworthy of a selfless sweet caring woman like Rose that everyone can't help but love. His initial feelings had nothing to do with his royal responsibilities but the repulsive notion of having a child born of a human! If fate hadn't somehow decreed Rose as his mate then he probably would have killed her by now. It always amazed me how some writers depiction of a character is so unlikable but then we're supposed cream our panties for him. I'm sorry but I would really be happier if Anzer were to claim the baby as his (like Etienne told him to anyways). He's already shown what a loving father he is by adopting Drake and all his brothers. That big heart and deserves Rose way more than his asshat brother! Etienne deserves to watch them fall in love and raise the child he rejected along with the mate he was blessed with! Then he can arrogantly sit in his prized castle married to a woman he cares nothing for guarding his pureblood supremacy! All because he couldn't lower himself to be grateful for the only person he could finally love since his father!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous