Taming Her Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cupping his face, she tipped her head to keep eye contact with him, as she said, "But what if I don't care about the money, and I don't want to leave?"

Even as close as they were, he muttered so softly she had to strain to hear him, when he murmured, "But they all leave. And I know you will, too."

Her heart aching for him, enveloping him in a nearly smothering hug, pressing her wet body to his, her breasts crushed to his chest, she said, "No, Nicholas, I promise you, I'm not going anywhere." And just hoped he could feel she meant it.

And when he finally met her gaze, he just looked so wounded, that she pressed her lips to his and kissed him hard, wishing somehow she could take away his pain. Hating to see him hurt, she wasn't sure how, or even if she could fix him, but she was damn sure willing to try.

Then when he pulled back, suddenly his expression hardened and so did his tone as he said, "Well, if I can't convince you to leave, then you'll have to agree to whatever I want, whenever I want it. And right now, I want you on the ladder, with your ass out, so I can fuck you from behind." Then he lifted his eyebrow, as though challenging her to change her mind, now that he'd made it clear how he was going to behave.

Her eyes went round, shocked at the change in his mood and how crude he sounded. Then reaching out and pinching her nipples hard, he ground out, "On the ladder, Elise. Now!"

Nodding her head, she waded through the water as fast as she could, and going up a few steps on the ladder, she turned her head and asked him, "Here?"

"Yes, right there," he said coming up behind her, the look in his eyes so dark it actually scared her.

Fisting his cock in his hand, he roughly kicked her feet apart, smacked her ass, and said, "Now spread your legs so I can get at your pussy."

Doing as she was told, even prepared for him, she was shocked by how hard he thrust, going balls deep, smashing his groin to her ass with one powerful flex of his hips, making her gasp and hang on for dear life to the ladder. Then roughly sinking his teeth into the tender flesh of her shoulder at the slope of her neck, he murmured against her skin, "Just so you know, this is where I plan to be for the next year, buried inside you every chance I get. So, are you sure you don't want to leave? This is your last chance to change your mind."

Torn between running while she still had a chance, or staying to try and help him, although not sure if she was crazy, her mind made up, she shook her head and followed through on her promise. "Like I said, I'm not going anywhere."

Then with an answering growl, he began to fuck her hard, so hard he had her white-knuckling the ladder as he savagely pounded her pussy from behind, jarring her whole body as he took her. Although she'd never felt so used, she knew what he was doing, trying to drive her away, before she left on her own and crushed him like everyone else had. So surprising him, even though it hurt with how deep he was hitting inside her, she thrust right back, and when she did, she felt his hands loosen and settle on her hips and he began to softly stroke her skin. And when he finally pressed kisses along her backbone, she felt a tiny sense of victory, although her throbbing pussy probably wouldn't agree, she knew she had to make him understand that he was worthy of being cared for, and even loved.

For such a wealthy powerful man, in a lot of ways, it seemed he didn't have much - at least nothing that really mattered, like someone he could count on who cared for him and not just his money.

Once he was done with her, evident with one final flex of his hips, throwing his head back with a guttural growl, she felt him explode inside her, clenching her hips in a death grip that she knew would leave marks. Once his cock had finally stopped pulsing, he pulled out and swam to the other side of the pool without a word. And after roughly toweling himself off with his shirt, he tugged on his pants and jacket, and then narrowing his eyes on her sitting naked shivering on the ladder he said, "You know, it's not too late, if you want you can still leave with your dignity intact. And even two year's salary if you leave by tonight."

Fat chance of leaving with her dignity, after the crude way he'd just used her. But she didn't say a word and just waited till he was gone before she got dressed and went back inside.

And he wasn't in the library when she went in, so wandering down the hallway, she noticed a closed door, and looking around to be sure she was alone, she carefully turned the doorknob and took a peek inside. Her eyes having to adjust to the darkened room with the shades drawn, stepping inside, it occurred to her it was an office. A proper office, that looked like it had been abandoned for years. She had wondered why Nicholas used the library full of books and art to conduct his affairs, but now she was even more curious why he wouldn't use this well laid out office, that was just sitting empty. With a large, spacious desk and filing cabinets, huge floor-model photo copier, walls of books and even a yellowing old desk top computer, it looked a like a room that time forgot. And she had an odd feeling looking around, like she was almost standing in an abandoned museum.

Finally, worried she'd get caught snooping, Elise quickly hurried back out closing the door behind her. Deciding to try upstairs to see if he'd gone to change out of his wet clothes, since hers were still pretty damp after her swim, she was surprised to find a light shining under the door of the room he'd indicated when he'd first shown her around the house, as his True Domain. Not sure if she should go inside, she first looked both ways to be sure no one would see her.

Her curiosity getting the better of her, she tried the handle of this room too, gasping when she found her master, naked on a bed covered in shimmery black satin sheets with whips and floggers and every other conceivable thing she could imagine, spread around him in the darkly painted spot lit room. Getting up on his side, on the bed, his cock hard and thick, he murmured menacingly in a chillingly dark voice, "Ah, there you are. Like a moth to the flame, aren't you, just so eager to be burnt. I wondered when you'd come..."

12