Taming Hunter Ch. 01

Story Info
Hunter is sent to a special reform school for the summer.
4.7k words
4.53
7.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Hunter got a tongue piercing and a chest tattoo at 18, his mom was annoyed. When he got suspended from school at 19 for starting five fights in just as many days, she was angry. When he got arrested for driving drunk on the wrong side of the highway on his 21st birthday, she and her new husband Dave Burlington were scared. The car bumped along the highway, rubbing Hunter's seatbelt across his nipple piercing.

"It's for the best, sweetie," his mom said in a trembling voice.

"Sure," Hunter scowled. He was livid that instead of spending his summer drinking on the beach, going to strip clubs, and fucking every girl who wanted a bad boy, he was being dragged off to a reform school in a state halfway across the country. It was run by The Men's Society, an organization Hunter had never heard of and yet seemed to be prestigious. Worst of all, it was on some kind of commune for the Society Members, sure to be lovey dovey and cringey. He rested his elbow on the open window and basked in the sun while he could.

"Don't talk to your mother that way, boy," Dave barked at him from behind the wheel. He had a frown on, the only look Hunter had seen on his face since they became "family" a year ago. He knew his stepdad was behind this little excursion, as one of his coworkers recommended the exclusive reform school he was being sent to after his own delinquent twenty-something son started acting up. Apparently the Men's Society had a deal with the courts and could serve as a form of community service and rehabilitation, wiping his record clean. Hunter didn't know what the deal was with that other guy, but he knew three months with some stern lecturer wouldn't change shit for him. He loved his degenerate life, and he wouldn't change it for anything. Not that the courts or the dumbass Men's Society needed to know that.

Their farewell was brief, Hunter's mom wrapping him in a bear hug and telling him how much she would miss him and love him until he could wriggle out of her clutches. Dave didn't even shake his hand. He just handed Hunter his duffel, saying "I hope you're better when you come back." Hunter bit back his retort, and stormed over to the security line, seething and thinking of ways to get back at his stepdad.

I bet he would LOVE for all of his tires to be flat when he gets off work. Or maybe I could screw that secretary he's fucking behind mom's back.

He grinned to himself at the thought of fucking her the same day as his stepdad, making him unknowingly take Hunter's sloppy seconds. He didn't know for sure that he was actually having an affair, but come on. Why else would he go on convenient interstate business trips only with his secretary every month even though his real estate was only in california? He deserves it, the old shit. Imagine the look on his face when he realizes nobody wants a old middle-aged man like him, even if his muscles bulged nicely over his beer belly. Even if his uncut cock outlined against his thigh in any pants he wore. Dave knows it too, otherwise he wouldn't have that beard dye in his cabinet. Even mom wouldn't be interested in him if he wasn't loaded. He briefly toyed with the idea of just telling his mom about the affair, but he knew that would destroy her, and his ultimate beef was with Dave. How can he even be my stepdad? I was 20 when they married. I'm an ADULT. Hunter conveniently ignored the fact that without his stepdad's money, he would have been unemployed and living on the street instead of living in his parents' new luxury penthouse.

Hunter was, for all intents and purposes, a brat.

On the plane, Hunter put his charm on the flight attendant, disarming him into over-serving him alcohol. He had that effect on a lot of guys, especially the preppy ones. As the plane landed, Hunter was feeling warm and more cheerful, having spent the long flight sipping vodka sodas, all charged to his stepdad's credit card, and devising a months-long campaign against Dave. As he entered baggage claim, he considered making a run for it. After all, how hard could it be for a guy with his charisma and skills to make a living on his own? He lost that thought when he made eye contact with a fit 30 year old man with a cheerful smile and a crisp black suit on. His tan seemed to defy the cloudy sky. He was holding a sign saying Hunter Williams, and when they locked eyes, he grinned wider and walked swiftly over to Hunter, his lithe legs carrying him there with ease. Hunter groaned.

Of COURSE I have a chaperone. And by the looks of it, he knows exactly who I am and what I look like. Dave's doing, again. He must have known I'd at least consider bailing and gave the Society a heads up. The fucker.

"Good evening, Mr. Williams! I am Luca, Mr. Johnson's personal assistant, and your primary instructor." Hunter was taken aback by the Italian accent, and suddenly the man's unnaturally good looks made sense. He loved a Mediterranean guy.

Not that I'm gay. I just can appreciate objective looks

It was the same thing he told himself after letting his best friend, who reminded him vaguely of the Greek statues they'd seen during museum field trips, give him a blowjob in the school bathroom. He was just a substitute for a girl, nothing else. He didn't care to think about how many times he dreamed about being back in that bathroom and doing more, running his fingers through Henry's curly hair, lowering his mouth to Henry's pants...

"Uh, evening, I guess."

Luca chuckled, and Hunter's pale cheeks blushed, suddenly paranoid that the suave gentleman could read his thoughts. "Of course, travel can make time confusing. It is 8:00 p.m. on Saturday the 14th. Now, please follow me."

And with that Luca turned on his heel and strode toward the exit. Hunter tagged behind, lugging his rolling suitcase. It wasn't until they reached the black sedan and he hauled his bag into the trunk that Hunter realized two things.

1. I didn't even give this stranger my normal snark, or resist following him to his car.

2. If he's the valet, why am I the one following and dragging the bags?

Luca was certainly disarming, and Hunter took resentment with how quickly he conceded to the man. After all, he was used to the one getting his way from others! Luca continued with the valet duties, opening the back door for Hunter, and subsequently getting behind the wheel. Hunter made sure to hit his suitcase against the back of the car as he loaded it in the trunk, frowning insolently at the valet. Luca only smiled widely in return. As they rolled through the greener-than-expected countryside, Luca passed the time by asking Hunter questions, like what LA was like, who were his friends, did he have any special people in his life. Although he started snippily, Hunter was surprised at how open he was with the man. Maybe because he didn't immediately recoil at Hunter's alt appearance, or treat him like a feral dog.

"...Yeah me and Henry were really close, I'd say my best friend, until about half a year ago when-" NOPE. Hunter shut his mouth and glared at the driver through the rearview mirror, treating him to his best scowl. No way he was telling this stranger about that. For his part, Luca didn't pry, and continued to smile, even as he stared into Hunter's sneering face in the mirror. Hunter was the first to break eye contact, not wanting to look into Luca's light green eyes anymore. For good measure, he kicked his feet up on the console, sure his dirty converse would drive the man ballistic. No response.

The rest of the ride passed in a similar silence to the ride with his mom and Dave. At last, they turned off the main road and traveled a well-paved path through a light forest, eventually coming to a low brick wall extending on either side out of eyesight, a solid gate where it met the road, giving total privacy to the estate inside. Luca pressed a button on the car console, the gate crawled open from the center, and he eased the car through the passage. The woods continued forward as far as Hunter could see, and he wondered vaguely just how big this place was. A small building, maybe the size of a large shed, sat in a space in the trees just inside the gate, and Luca pulled the car into a space next to it.

"Is this it?" Hunter was unimpressed. "Wow, so glad I travelled hours for such a mansion."

If Luca was aggravated by the rib, he didn't show it. "Just the first stop on our way. After me, and don't forget your bag." He stepped out of the driver's seat and beckoned Hunter to follow him, luggage in tow. They entered the building, and Luca flicked on a light. The room was empty except for dozens of cubby-sized wooden cabinets, stacked floor to ceiling. They didn't have locks, just labels with names signed in neat handwriting. Luca led hunter to the last row, and near the end at eye-level was a cubby with Hunter Williams scrawled on the label. Luca opened the locker and stared at Hunter expectantly.

"Well?"

"Well, what?" Hunter snarked back.

Luca sighed, grabbed Luca's bag from him, and placed it in the locker. "Have to do everything with you new students don't I. Now the clothes." And the expectant look was back.

Hunter stared, mouth slightly open. "What, the clothes I have on?"

"No, the clothes I already put in your locker." Luca's voice dripped with sarcasm as a sly smile crossed his face. "Of course the clothes you have on. Did you not read the brochure?"

Hunter frowned. He vaguely remembered his stepdad throwing some pamphlet in his face the same day he told Hunter about the finishing school. He also vaguely remembered throwing the pamphlet in a bonfire later that night. Luca reached into his jacket pocket and pulled a small pamphlet out of the pocket. Turning to the last page, he pointed to a paragraph written in fine print.

Disclaimer: The Men's Society and all affiliated programs adhere to strict nudist policies while on Society Premises. Any personal apparel, excluding body jewelry and accessories, must be removed and stored while on Society property.

Fucking Dave. Leave it to him to abandon me at the weirdest summer camp in the world. He didn't even read this before throwing it at me. He's so concerned with status and his perfect life. I bet he heard he could send me away for months and protect his spotless reputation and leapt at the opportunity, two birds one stone. Beneath the anger, Hunter felt a bit stung.

"You can't be serious! No way I'm getting naked around a bunch of... a bunch..." He stared in shock as Luca stripped in front of him. His body was covered in lean muscle, not bulky but also not reedy thin. As he pulled his undershirt over his head, the definition of his pecs and abs came to life, and his smooth shaved armpits glistened with sweat from wearing a suit in summer weather. Luca neatly folded his clothes, placed them on a bench, and continued onto his pants. Hunter quickly turned his head, staring dumbly at the locker in front of him. Out of the corner of his eye, however, he watched keenly as Luca stripped underwear off of his defined ass. His eyes lingered on Luca's gently swaying soft cock, rocking back and forth over his meticulously waxed scrotum. Hunter swallowed the saliva that filled his mouth, and again fixed his eyes on the locker in front of him.

"Comfortable now?" Luca's voice commanded his attention, and Hunter turned back toward the Italian man. He gazed at Hunter, unabashed, closing his own locker with his suit folded neatly inside. Hunter wondered if it was some weird kind of hazing. He'd heard enough about it from his friends who made it to college and joined frats. But then again, if he was getting hazed, why was Luca also naked?

"It may feel uncomfortable at first, but you will grow used to the lifestyle. You may even learn to enjoy it. It is, however, a strict requirement. All of our members, and guests, adhere. It fosters a sense of community and encourages transparency. After all, you agreed to it," and Luca produced a slip of paper with Hunter's lazy signature at the bottom. It was one of the hundreds of court documents he was required to sign. "Now off with the clothes, unless you would like to reneg on your deal with the courts, and serve your time elsewhere?" He was sure Luca was teasing him, but not sure enough to call his bluff. He slowly began to remove his clothes, starting with his zippered hoodie and simple t-shirt.

Even when uncomfortable, the friction against his nipple rings sent pleasure through his chest. He was acutely aware of his pale skin compared to the olive complexion Luca boasted, and the clear lack of muscle on his torso. He wasn't overweight, but he definitely was not in shape. His poorly trimmed pubic hair also felt painfully mediocre compared to Luca's precise body. Luca stared unapologetically, taking in Hunter's chest piece, a stereotypical tribal tattoo, the gleaming silver rings through his perky nipples, and his wiry frame. Hunter placed the clothes in his locker, and paused before moving to his pants. Under Luca's gaze, Hunter's cock began to stiffen in his tight jeans, creating a noticeable but not unpleasant bulge down the left leg of the pants.

"It's ok, it happens to new students all the time." Luca's kind tone encouraged Hunter against his better instinct, and he took the plunge, pulling his pants and underwear off in one go. His cock bounced up, pointing toward Luca who was standing only a couple feet away. He resisted the temptation to cover his swollen member, and stood staring at Luca defiantly.

"You take guys to all the nice places, huh?" He tried at his usual snark, and Luca smiled at that.

"Don't flatter yourself; only the delinquents. Onward we go."

Hunter followed Luca back to the car, not taking his eyes off the valet's ass and the two small dimples above his round cheeks. His cock throbbed harder, inches away from the italian hole.

They continued through the woods, which grew sparser and sparser, until they entered the estate grounds. Despite being dotted with several modern looking houses and a monstrous industrial building, the majority of the land was reminiscent of Regency England. The fields were empty, but all the lights in the houses were bright, and he could hear loud noise coming from several.

"Don't worry, we aren't Amish." As if that wasn't clear enough from the car. "We have plenty of electronics inside. Simply, when it comes to the necessities, we find that manual labor cultivates an... appreciative outlook. It helps many of our members decompress from the stresses of modern society." So I'm going to be doing manual labor, and Dave is paying for the pleasure of it. The waste of his stepdad's money almost made him smile, until he remembered the last time he worked out. Five years ago. Shit.

They rolled up to the industrial building, looking completely out of place in the surrounding land. Luca once again pulled into the only parking spot and led Hunter through an empty lobby. Further down the hall, Hunter could hear the sound of a tv playing a football game, but opening the door to the first room on the left, they entered into a comfortable office with plush leather chairs and a fire crackling in a grate despite the summer weather. Luca sat behind the desk, and Hunter, being no stranger to principal's offices, sat in the chair opposite. The leather was cool on his skin, but quickly warmed from his body heat. He tried his best to seem unphased by his life being turned upside down. He dangled a leg lazily over one of the armrests and drooped his head to one side. "So what now Luca? You going to instruct me to be a good little boy? A 'productive member of society'?" Hunter snorted. "People have tried to control me my whole life, and it does. not. work." He paused. "Especially not from a glorified personal assistant like you."

Now Luca was not smiling. He stared evenly at Hunter, waiting for him to finish his tirade. He stood up, and began to pace behind the chair. As he spoke, his accent grew stronger in accordance with his passion. "You are correct. I am here to instruct you. This is your first lesson. You are here for one reason, and one reason only: you are not a man." Now Hunter's sneer fell. "You are an insolent, ungrateful man-child. Despite being 21, you have never had a job, never attained a basic degree, never even had a relationship." How the HELL does he know that? "You have been suspended, expelled, and most recently detained by the police. 'Productive member of society' does not even begin to cover the amount of work we have here. I am going to change you from this," he motioned at Hunter, still slouched on the chair, "into a man. Someone with drive, intelligence, confidence. Oh, and while we are in our lessons, you will refer to me either as Mister Luca, or Sir. Nothing else."

Hunter's emotions bubbled and swirled in his chest at these words: indignation, anger, and something new. Shame? These were quickly overridden by his driving force - pride. "Sure thing, Lu-ca". He emphasized the last word in his best worst Italian accent.

Luca smoothly picked up a black instrument from the desk and swiped it through the air. Hunter's left cheek stung and his head reeled. Luca continued his pacing, the crop firm in his hand. "What the FUCK-" slap! As Hunter tried to stand from his awkward sitting position mid-indignation, Luca delivered another blow with the crop to his right cheek, and Hunter, fell back into the chair, for once stunned into silence.

"Sit." He said it calmly, but there was a steel to his voice. Still angry, but wary of the instrument in Luca's hand, Hunter straightened in the chair. The sting in his cheeks had already begun to fade, but he still felt the shock of the sudden humiliation. I should give this guy a taste of his own medicine. I should tackle him and take that crop and- But he stayed seated, eyes on the pacing man. Luca's cock was bright red and bulging now, curving upwards from his smooth crotch.

"You are not the first pupil to try defying me. I warn you, this crop is nothing. Flagrantly break the rules again, and the consequences will be severe. Do you understand me?"

Hunter sat in the chair, chest heaving. He narrowed his eyes, and said through his teeth "Yes, sir."

"Good!" Luca said brightly, and placed the switch back on the table. "See how easy that is? And see how much better things are when you simply follow the rules? It looks like you're enjoying it already." His eyes traveled to Hunter's cock that, against his will, was as hard as it had ever been. "This kind of obedience to rules is what will set you up for great success in your life! I think, however, that we will need to reinforce the lesson. Follow me." Luca swept imperiously from the room, and Hunter scrambled to follow him.

He led Hunter to the room where the noise of the tv emanated from. A black leather couch spanned the length of one wall and on the wall opposite, a massive tv was mounted with a football game playing. A coffee table in front of the couch was scattered with snacks and beer cans, some full, most empty and crushed. Watching the game on the couch were three men.

Closest to him was an absolute bear of a man, a perfect mix of fat and muscle with his feet kicked up on the coffee table. His red face was partially obscured by a thick brown beard and he had a backwards cap over his bald head. He was 30 years old, his face both showing youthfulness and maturity. Aside from his hat, all he wore was a thick gold chain around his neck that nestled between his pecs, with links so big it must've come from a hardware store. Short curly hair covered his chest, which heaved as he panted in excitement at the game and alcohol. His meaty thighs could crush a watermelon, but had an appealing layer of fat that looked soft to lay on. An ex-frat boy, if ever I've seen one.

12