Taming Hunter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle was a slender man, maybe in his mid 20s, with a shock of blonde hair and a body suited for aerobic exercise, while still sporting plush fat in the right places. Like Luca, he was completely shaved, except for a tuft of light pubes above his pink cock. His flat chest only accentuated his nipples, which stood at least half an inch from his light areolas, and were deep red, as if they had recently been abused. He was laying sideways, his head in the bear's lap and his muscular ass posed inches away from the third man's cock. Hunter thought the position looked uncomfortable, slightly stilted and more for the other men's pleasure, but the twinkish man showed no sign of discomfort.

Furthest was an older man, older than Dave, maybe of 50 years. His close cropped beard and full head of hair had turned white, but otherwise showed no sign of age. His face was slightly wrinkled and tanned, fit for an active outdoor life. He didn't have slabs of muscle like the bear, but he also didn't have any fat. His hard body was a mass of muscle. He reminded Hunter of the gym rats who would measure out their protein to the gram. The arm he draped over the back of the couch sported a tuft of armpit hair over taut sinew, and he was idly rubbing the middle man's stomach with the other hand. His cock, which seemed to strain towards the middle man's face, was wrapped in a thick steel cock ring along with his hairy ballsack.

All three were rock hard and hung in a way that made Hunter both jealous and curious. They're all definitely bigger than Henry. He couldn't see how it could be natural. After all, they were all well above his own 8 inches. He'd never felt self conscious about his cock, which pleased everyone he's fucked and himself even more, but in that moment he felt inferior.

"Good evening, gentlemen." Luca's voice startled Hunter. He completely forgot about his instructor. "This is Hunter, the newest student in the finishing school. Hunter, these are some members of our community. Chris," he motioned to the bear, who winked at Hunter, "was actually a student like you, 12 years ago. He was unanymously inducted into the Society 3 years ago, after selling his tech startup for a small fortune."

"Nice to meet you Hunter." Chris grinned and bounced his pecs.

"That," said Luca, pointing to the middle man now resting on an elbows, blue eyes staring into Hunter's brown, "Is Spencer. A verifiable prodigy, he graduated from Cambridge at 18 and since has made multiple significant contributions to the fields of mathematics. He has been a member of the Society since his 20th birthday, the youngest age allowed in our charter." Spencer didn't say anything, but just continued to stare at Hunter curiously.

"Lastly, we have Aaron, who you may know as Aaron Fielsten." Hunter's jaw dropped. Even he had heard of the legend. "A former NBA professional turned mogul, recently he made a splash in the international scene with his chain of luxury resorts, estimated at a net worth of $40 billion."

Aaron smiled humbly. "A pleasure, Hunter."

"Initially, the Society began as merely a meeting of brilliant minds, for both like-minded and unique men to live together, inspire each other, and satisfy our desires." At this, Chris drooped his hand over Spencer's chest and tweaked one of his nipples. Spencer moaned slightly. "But in the last couple of decades, we have expanded our mission. We don't want to just collect great minds, we want to create them." At this, Luca had a fire in his eyes, a look of absolute determination. "We committed to creating a one of a kind program, where we would take the rejects of the world, integrate them into our society, and transform them into the leaders of the future. Chris is only one of our many great successes. When we took him in, he was living on the street, selling drugs and his body for quick cash." Hunter gulped, thinking for once what his life would be like without Dave's financial support. "He was, in essence, a nobody. After two years of our instruction, and a modest loan, he began his first silicon valley company, and has since reaped the rewards."

Wait, two YEARS??

Chris looked serious for once. "I owe everything to the Society. I am of course happy to assist with future students."

Luca smiled at this. "The reform program is just one of the Society's many endeavors to promote manhood. You see, Hunter? Look at who you are. Your stepfather was most explicit with us on his opinion of you during our conversation. He told us about your lack of ambition, your laziness, your egotism. He actually made a bet with us on whether or not you will succeed here, and being honest, you are not starting out well. Do you want to continue being nothing? Do you want to prove Dave right?"

Hunter thought for a moment, then slowly shook his head.

"Good. We don't want you to be nothing either. Otherwise, Mr. Johnson would not have chosen you for our program. However, you are starting from a low point. To build you up, we must break you. We are going to drive home what your life is right now, in case you begin to have any doubts." Luca pushed the coffee table to the side, several cans falling off as it slid. He then pointed to the empty spot in front of the three men, carpet damp with dregs. "Kneel." It was a soft command, but no less authoritative. Against every instinct he had built for 21 years, Hunter moved slowly to the spot, watched by all four other men, and got on his hands and knees.

I'll be damned if I prove Dave right. Even if it means some temporary humiliation

"Good Hunter. You are going to be these gentleman's coffee table, their footstool, whatever they want you to be for the rest of the night. Here at the Society, we respect and honor men who have earned their place in the world. You have earned nothing, you deserve nothing. Yet."

Hunter looked up at Luca, and in that moment felt a strong pull of ambition. He wanted to be someone, he wanted to be respected and adored. He also wanted to make Luca pay for this humiliation. And if this was the way to achieve that...

"Yes, sir."

"This one is a quick learner!" said Aaron.

"Quicker than February's alum anyways." remarked Spencer.

He felt two pairs of feet rest on his back, one pair on his neck, the other near his ass. Clearly Chris and Aaron had moved their legs while Spencer remained laying between them. The thick smell of their musky feet and the littered beer filled Hunter's nose.

"I leave him in your more than capable hands. I will be back at midnight." And with that, Luca left the room, leaving Hunter to the mercy of the three men.

12