Taming Monster Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
A world where you tame monster girls using cum.
1k words
4.37
22k
39

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simonx69
Simonx69
117 Followers

Note from author: Sex is not going to be the focus of this story, though the smut is pretty integral to the world itself. You have been warned.

The birth of a new child was supposed to be a time of great joy. Every life born gave hope to the future, one that was still desperately needed.

But Victor Godslayer, the father of the day-old newborn could not help but feel cheated. He could not even blame the child for being born the way he was. It was just a cruel twist of fate. When he had first known of the conception, he was secretly pining for the minuscule chance of the child being a girl but reality was not so easy.

Two massive arms embraced him in a hug with a calming *moo*.

"Don't fret master, the young un has nah blame for the shit of the Great Collapse. Like, He is nah [demon king] also there be like one [demon king] for a hundred of those [hero] types from the same oven."

Cathy had felt his distress and had already come to give the ancient war veteran her little cheer-up routine and it was working. With her impractically large tan breasts nearly engulfing his entire head that many a time had given him the comfort he could not help but fall on old habits and relax. She went a step further and started massaging his shoulders trying to wring the stress out while his head was used as breast support.

He leaned into the cushiony flesh to part the absurd amounts of nonsensical fat to look up at the cute face of his first bonded monster who still looked like a young woman despite their centuries together. He himself looked to be in his late thirties despite being just as old, the consequence of fully binding an ageless monster girl so late in life was that he had to live the rest of his timeless life looking and feeling like a grizzled middle-aged war veteran.

She looked down with her goofy smile that added just that extra bit of life and it was no wonder she was so loved by the small village community. Thinking of the community once more soured his mood.

"Aah, yar fretting again." She added with one of her calming *moos* shaking her white hair with sporadic black polka dots and her bull horns.

"This old man can't help it, Cathy. He is a demon born, the whole village knows it and is concerned. Honestly, I share their concerns. His mother is not a good monster even after all these years and that frightens me for his future."

"Why don'tcha kill him?" She asked casually as her hands were slowly sliding down his torso.

Victor looked at her shocked. Her expression was still the same and it was this childish cuteness that often made him forget that she had seen just as much shit as he had. Her nature just kept her more grounded.

"I can't. Every life is precious, centuries have passed since the Great Collapse and we still have not built up our population yet. To get rid of him just because he is a demon born is... not right."

By now the massive minotaur had successfully freed his fly and pulled the wooden chair out from the table and his afternoon meal. She then nonchalantly sat on his willy, she was always naked in the house and did not have any article she needed to remove. There was a heavy *thud* as her extremely bouncy and well-shaped ass slammed on his legs. His first monster girl was a tier 7 minotaur and to say she was physically gifted was an understatement. She might not be the most powerful of his monster girls but physically she was far and above the most well-endowed in all aspects. He was thankful for the enchanted wood, otherwise, no furniture in the house would have survived her affections for long.

Right now all he could see was her well-toned abdomen and put his hands on her very tapered hips as she gave herself a quick meal.

"There ya've it. We're gonna raise him so better not get bunched up over the small stuff."

He sighed, sinking into the act of feeding his first. He had a dryad under him, well known for their maternal instincts but somehow it was always Cathy that knew just what to say. She was right, these were the cards he was dealt, and demon born or not he was going to raise Simon, his firstborn, to the best of his abilities.

Even if he was destined to have a cursed life, who cares. He was Victor Godslayer, one of the seven great [heroes] of the Great Collapse, and no one, not even the very gods told him what to do or what to think. He would shatter those threads of fate or better yet teach the child to break it himself.

He felt more confident with every thought and it echoed in his actions as he started bouncing the very heavy monster girl like she weighed nothing. He had already shot his first load into the monster girl but he was a [hero], one load did not even register as kept increasing the tempo.

Sure, he cared about the community he had built and the close bond he had formed with the local's generation after generation but he should not, could not be beholden by them. He was greater and the child was no omen of evil, that was just superstition. There was an inkling of truth there, one he was giving too much credit for. Birth did not decide the future and his boy had a demigod for a father, his fate would never be folly.

His mind was already working on laying down the groundwork and after a very very long time, the great [hero] once more felt that itch. The itch that made him take arms in the first place. The itch that drove him to banish the [demon king] Mikael to the depths of the infernal realm. He was feeling the itch of a challenge and this time it was the rigors of fatherhood and he would not fail.

Simonx69
Simonx69
117 Followers