Taming Monster Girls Ch. 53-56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Amy, however, it was very easy to track. In fact, she was annoyed as to why this was not her challenge. Its speed would at least make the combat more enjoyable than the 'weakling' thrown at her feat.

Stella also had the same ability, much to her own shock. The mantis was moving at a respectable pace but not at the breakneck blitz the three bystanders saw it as. If she were a human, the fear of a large monster coming down on her would have her paralyzed, but as a monster girl, she did not have the same trappings because despite her fright she still had enough awareness to dodge.

When both scythes came down as guillotine around her head, she ducked, and quite easily got out of the way before the sharp blade edges closed.

She even had enough time to throw a casual punch at the blade, just to show how slow the thing was. In her mind, she was doing it to assert her superiority over this giant insect. Who cared if it was large and scary, she was much faster... Why? She had no clue but she felt badass and that's all that mattered.

*BOOM!*

The force of the impact between her fist and the blades caused a sonic impact. So much so, that the entire monster went off-kilter from the detonation.

But in less than an instant it caught itself back on its feet.

Normally, giant mantises were ambush monsters relying on stealth, incredible short bursts of speed, and sharp scythes for arms to assassinate their victims. Failure usually meant death or escape.

But red mantises had an added quirk, if the initial assassination failed it used its second mechanism, rage. Red mantises upon failing to assassinate would go into an incredible burst of frenzy where it gave up everything but attack with dramatically increased physical strength and speed.

Its insectoid eyes blazed red, its mandibles coming down on Stella even faster.

While these were technically much faster, Stella did not have a hard time dodging these at all. In fact, every moment that passed she felt more and more confident, like she was being invigorated by an outside force. The initial terror dying out at a pace very rapid replacing it with the lust for combat

For the rest of the party, they were just a blur of rapid movements. Half of them, however, could still keep track. One could identify the blurs she saw and through experience could categorize the actions. The other could see the blitz very very clearly.

Stella could dodge every motion by a wide margin but she chose not to, letting her instincts guide her motions and with it avoided every attack by a hair's breadth.

She even had mental headspace to come up with a plan of attack because while she could evade quite easily it could not last forever.

It did not take long for inspiration to strike and it came from the fact that she often used her portal powers to reach awkward spots. The insect's head looked like an awkward spot and her arms were pretty idle.

She opened a small portal connecting from next to her to the top of the thing's head. Then she slammed her fist with all the force she could muster while steering clear of all the incoming attacks.

*BOOM!* *CRUNCH!*

She heard a loud following squelch and the rapid attacks stopped altogether.

The portal was small enough that only her right arm was covered in grey goop that looked like the precious elixir, but the smell and the general feeling said otherwise.

"Well isn't this something? I guess the battle is over."

Daniel for his part was stunned into silence while the casual announcement of the green-skinned monster girl signaled the end of the trial.

12