Taming of Fear Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
465 Followers

I picked up my clothes and folded them before stepping inside and dropping the pile on the sofa. When I went back outside Chris had removed his shirt and pants and looked slightly ridiculous standing there in underwear and socks. "Come on, get the rest off then take a seat, I'll put your stuff inside."

He first removed his socks and then his underpants. I could see he was slightly aroused as his glans was peeking out from his foreskin. I took his discarded clothes and put them next to my own. Sylvie's balcony is only large enough for two sun chairs and we each lay down on one.

He looked over at me and said "God, if the guys back home could see us now they'd think we're a right pair of fairies!"

I laughed and said "Shall we send them a selfie?"

"Not in a million bloody years!"

I turned to watch as our naked girls stepped out onto the balcony and Jackie said "What's not in a million years?"

Chris laughed and said "Paul suggested we send a selfie to the team back home!"

"I can take a better picture that shows you both in all your glory" said Jackie.

"Hey, I was only kidding!"

We all laughed and Chris asked "Why are we actually naked?"

Jackie responded "When Sylvie suggested tanning I told her I didn't have my bikini. She offered to lend me one of hers but then said that she and Paul were almost always naked at home so if I didn't mind we could tan in the nude."

Chris looked at me and said "Is that true?"

"Yup, we just find it much more comfortable. But I've got to say, this is the first time we've done it with company, it's always just been the two of us."

The girls put the drinks and snacks on a table between our sun chairs and it was a joy to watch their bits jiggle and wiggle as they did so. When they were done, Sylvie moved to my chair and said "Give me some room."

I turned onto my side and she slid in front of me so that I was spooning her while we faced our friends. Jackie wisely decided that that wouldn't work for her due to Chris's large belly. She moved Chris's legs to the side and sat herself cross-legged on the end of the sun chair. I'm not sure if it was intentional but this position meant that Chris, Sylvie and I were all treated to a lovely view of her parted pussy and I could make out her pink and moist looking inner lips.

Sylvie wiggled slightly as she adjusted her position and I felt my hardening penis slip between her legs. By lifting one leg slightly and then clamping down she squeezed my erection pleasantly. Chris wasn't unaffected by his girlfriend's display either and I could see his penis jerk and lengthen as it became erect.

"So what did you girls get up to?" I asked.

Jackie spoke up "Bern's a beautiful small town! We had lunch in this old style restaurant and then walked to the bear pit through these covered passageways. Everything's so clean compared to London."

Sylvie said "What about you guys? How was your day?"

"Great, it took a bit longer than planned but the main thing is we got everything done and organized so that I can take Friday and Monday off."

"Super! I've been talking to Jackie about our trip and we've got a few ideas."

While Sylvie spoke about their plans I took the opportunity to study our friends some more. Chris had turned somewhat to his side, probably in an attempt to make his erect cock somewhat less obvious. It worked up to a point as it was partly hidden beneath his belly. He was ignoring me completely and I could see his gaze alternating between Sylvie and Jackie.

My penis throbbed and Sylvie made things worse by moving her legs which caused the soft skin of her inner thigh to rub pleasantly across my shaft. I glanced at Jackie and could see her staring intently at Sylvie's crotch. Her dark nipples were harder and larger than I had ever seen them and her areolas had shrunk to a small crinkly ring around their base. She licked her lips and adjusted her position by pushing her knees even further down. This resulted in her pussy widening even more and I could even see a some whitish fluid at the opening of her inner passage.

I wondered what she was seeing that was turning her on and then realised that it could be my penis protruding from between Sylvie's legs. I'd totally tuned out of the discussion and when Sylvie asked what I thought I just said "Um, yeah, that sounds good!" without knowing what I was agreeing to.

Sylvie said "I don't know about you lot but I'm getting hungry. Jackie, let's go and make dinner, the guys can set the table we can prepare the food."

Without waiting Sylvie extracted herself from our embrace and I could see shiny smears of my pre-cum between her legs. Jackie was staring at my hard cock as she stood and followed Sylvie inside. I could see a small wet stain where she'd been sitting. After the girls left, Chris and I made ourselves more comfortable on our backs. Both our cocks remained rigid, his straight, facing back towards his belly and mine thrusting upwards and curving forwards.

We heard clicks and giggles from behind, both of us turned and caught Jackie and Sylvie taking pictures with their phones. Jackie laughed and said, "Now that's one I should send to the team!" before both of them disappeared back inside.

Chris said "Jesus, we better not piss them off or that'll end up on the web!"

I groaned and we both stood up to help. The girls did their best to tease us and keep things hard while we worked on dinner. It was a really strange situation walking around and being with my friends while sporting a boner. I wondered how things would develop, would this be the night something sexual took place between the four of us?

At dinner there was a lot of flirting and fooling around and I even felt a foot rubbing my crotch a few times. I wasn't sure if it was Sylvie or Jackie and didn't really care as long as it wasn't Chris! As we enjoyed our food we spoke about our plans for the next few days, it sounded good and I was looking forward to it. Tomorrow (Friday) we would hit the Alps and take a ride on some cable cars or mountain railways. Sylvie had arranged to borrow her father's SUV so we could get everywhere easily.

The forecast for Saturday wasn't great, so we decided to visit Lucerne and a nearby transportation museum. Sunday the weather was supposed to be good and it was expected to be the warmest day of the year. Sylvie suggested a trip to a river near Bern that allowed nudist bathing. We could take a picnic and spend the day there. For Monday, the last day of their visit, we left things open and would decide what to do later.

Chris was the one that brought up the topic we'd all avoided so far. We were talking about London and Jackie was telling Sylvie about life there when he suddenly said, "Tell me guys, did it turn you on last night when you realised we'd heard you making out?"

Everyone froze and looked at him. He said "What? We've been hanging around naked all evening and playing footsie under the table, I think it's quite a harmless question!"

Sylvie and I looked at each other and I was glad she decided to answer "Actually it did!"

Chris looked smug and said "I knew it!"

"Sylvie and I already spoke about what happened." said Jackie.

"Oh, please tell!" Chris interjected.

"I will if you'd shut up for a moment."

"Sorry dear, I won't interrupt again."

"Well, we spoke about it and realised that we share some common fantasies."

I gulped and looked at Sylvie wondering how much she'd said. She was blushing a bit and didn't look at me.

"It's nothing that wild, for example Paul, Sylvie and I get turned on when other people see our partners naked."

"So are you saying you like it when other people see me naked?" Chris asked Jackie.

"Yes, I don't know why but it really turns me on!"

Chris looked thoughtful and then said "Actually, I've got to admit, when you stripped at the sauna the thought of others seeing you was really hot. I felt it again when we got home and found you both naked."

"You see, it looks like it's the same for everyone." She turned to Sylvie and me saying "You two thought you were weird but it seems to be a common response."

I felt some relief hearing what she said but panicked again as she went on to say "Hearing others make love has always been a turn on for us. It's happened a few times in some of the flats and hotels we've stayed."

Chris added "When you know the people involved it's even hotter!"

Jackie continued "Yesterday was the first time we knowingly let someone listen to us. For you it was an accident and you didn't realise until later but I've got to say, when you're aware of others listening it's on totally different level!"

Sylvie said, "I know, it happened to us yesterday when Paul got home. We did it on the balcony and our neighbours downstairs could hear!"

"You randy dog Paul!" laughed Chris.

The conversation was getting me rather hot and I could see from the flush on Sylvie's chest and the state of her nipples that she wasn't unaffected either. She then shocked me by blurting out "We've both also had dreams of having sex while being watched."

Jackie didn't look surprised by her comment but I could see Chris was shocked as he said "You mean you want to have sex in public?"

Sylvie blushed and said "No, no, we've just had dreams about someone we know watching us and then we watch them."

Everyone was silent and Sylvie took my hand and squeezed it saying "I'm sorry Paul, I just had to talk to someone about it. Jackie and I got really close today and I felt she'd understand and maybe give us some advice."

"It's OK. I understand." I turned to the others and said "Since this is our first relationship we're both a bit worried that something's wrong if we have feelings and thoughts like this."

Jackie said "You two have nothing to worry about. I'm not exactly an expert myself but I can tell you that couples who can openly talk about their feelings and desires, like you can, are rare. Having fantasies and talking about them together is the sign of a very healthy relationship."

I felt Sylvie squeeze my hand again and said "Thanks Jackie. It really means a lot for us to hear that."

"Making love is a beautiful and natural act and I think I'd enjoy watching someone else or being watched. Even just seeing you both together when we were outside was wonderful."

I didn't know how to respond and wondered how this conversation would progress. Surprisingly it was Chris that brought things to an end as he said "Well I don't know about you lot, but this topic has made me horny as hell. If you don't mind I'm going to bring my lovely lady home and take care of things. You're welcome to listen if you want but I'm not ready to give you front row seats!"

We all laughed but when we stood everyone was clearly aroused. In my mind I pictured bending Sylvie over the table and taking her from behind. Would she resist and how would Chris and Jackie react? These and similar thoughts flashed through my mind as I watched our friends gather their clothes. They were dressed in record time and left quickly. The moment the door closed behind them Sylvie grabbed my hand and said "I need you now."

We didn't make it to the bedroom and I ended up pounding into her from behind as she was bent over the sofa. We both came very quickly and then collapsed in a heap holding each other. I said "God, while they were still here I imagined doing that to you on the table!"

Sylvie smiled and said "Me too! I was so turned on during dinner there's a puddle on my chair. When we stood up I just wanted to bend over and be taken from behind."

I laughed "We really are the same!"

After some more cuddling we reluctantly got up and started to clean up the remnants of dinner from the table. While I was clearing the table I looked at Sylvie's chair and she was right about leaving a puddle. The seat cushion had a dark stain and was still moist. I checked Jackie's chair and it displayed a similar, even larger stain. "Sylvie, come and look at this!" I called.

I showed her the chair and said "Looks like Jackie was just as excited as you!"

To my surprise she leaned closer and sniffed the cushion before saying "Ummm, she smells nice, you try it!"

Despite having just had sex my penis surged to a full erection. Sylvie noticed and said "I see you like the idea, do it now while it's still fresh!"

I bent down and took a sniff of the wet fabric. I could detect a pleasantly sweet musky scent. Sylvie said "It smells good, right?"

I turned and buried by face in her crotch licking her moist pussy and inhaling deeply. A similar but far stronger scent hit my nasal passages and after another lick I stood up and pulled her to our bedroom. We made love again and as we lay in bed sated I asked "How much did you actually tell Jackie about our fantasies?"

"First I only told her about me getting excited when someone looked at you and then I ended up telling her everything."

"By everything you mean even the dreams about sharing?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, but she's so easy to talk to and I have no one else I can discuss this with."

"It's OK. I'm glad you could talk to someone and what she said made sense. I'm not worried about our relationship anymore."

"Me too."

"As long as we tell each other everything and talk, things will be fine."

"I do have to tell you one more thing, today after we got home and were sunbathing outside, Jackie asked me if I'd ever had fantasies about being with a woman."

"Really? What did you tell her?"

"The truth, I've never fantasised about being with a girl. I did dream of her touching me while you and I made love but that's all."

"What did she say?"

"She didn't say much but then she asked me if I'd like to kiss her!"

My cock swelled again as I pictured the two of them kissing while Chris and I took them from behind. I cleared my throat and asked "Did you do it?"

"No! I told her it would feel like cheating on you."

I was disappointed and relieved at the same time. "Would you have done it if I was with you?"

"Maybe, probably, I don't know. Somehow, I don't mind the thought of being with a girl when you and I are together but it's not something I would want to do by myself."

"I see. Well, if I'm with you, don't hold back! The thought of seeing you and Jackie kissing or touching each other is super-hot."

"Really? You wouldn't mind?"

"No, but I've got to tell you that never, ever in any situation will I kiss or touch Chris!"

She laughed and said "Why not?"

"He's not my type!"

She laughed again but turned serious as she asked "But what if I asked you to and if it was another guy?"

I gulped "God, I don't know. I've never thought about it before and I'm not gay."

"I know you're not! I'm not either but I wouldn't mind playing with another girl together with you."

"Would you really want to see me kissing some guy or even sucking a penis?"

"Maybe!"

I gulped again and after some thought said "Well, if you wanted me to I suppose I'd try it. Like I said yesterday, I never want to miss out on anything in life because of fear."

Sylvie smiled and said "Don't worry, I won't ask you to do it, just like you haven't asked me to do anything with a girl. But if it did happen I'd find it hot."

***

The next two days passed quickly and although there were many public displays of affection the most erotic moment was when the girls went topless in a small cable car. It was just the four of us but they were clearly visible to other tourists heading in the opposite direction. I'm sure many a picture was taken as they pressed their modest breasts against the window while keeping their faces covered with their shirts.

The outings Sylvie had planned were amazing and we all enjoyed them thoroughly. Chris's behaviour was exemplary and he was relaxed and already looked healthier (apart from the belly) than when he'd first arrived. I noticed he was more affectionate with Jackie and the two of them seemed happier than I'd ever seen them. The sexual tension between us remained but nothing further happened.

On Sunday morning the forecast was proved correct and we applied a thick coat of sun cream and packed our gear in preparation for our day at the river. On the drive there we stopped and bought supplies for the picnic. All in all it was just under an hour later when we parked in a small lot at the entrance to the forest. To get to the river we had to walk through the forest and down a steep hill. Chris was huffing and puffing the whole way and I hoped he'd be able to make it back up on the way home!

The river was amazing and surrounded by cliffs and forests on both sides. It wasn't deep but there were many pools where you could sit or swim in the cool water. The ground was mostly rocky but there were large patches sand and earth where it was more comfortable to sit.

As we walked upstream, Sylvie explained that the first part was mostly clothed. The nudist area divided itself into different zones. First was mostly families and older people, then came younger singles and couples followed by a predominately gay area and finally a rather more explicit part where sex was sometimes performed in the open (which of course was illegal and the police would sometimes visit to make sure things didn't get out of hand).

As we passed through the "clothed" part I noticed quite a few topless ladies but no one was totally naked. This changed a short while later and soon everyone was naked. We continued walking and soon noticed a change in the demographics. Sylvie said "This is where the younger crowd hang out."

When we found a suitable spot we setup camp. It was a totally different feeling to strip down in the open. There were no rules and the atmosphere was even more relaxed than at the spa. The other big difference was that no one wrapped themselves in towels and everyone seemed more sociable. At the spa people often avoided looking at each other and didn't engage in conversations, here it was different.

As we settled on our towels and rested, Chris asked "So Sylvie, have you been here before?"

"Yes, many times. My parents used to bring us when I was a child and at the start of this summer we came here for a family gathering."

Both Jackie and Chris seemed surprised. Chris said "You mean you get naked with your family?"

"Yes, it's nothing unusual. I'm sure you saw lots of families on our way here."

"We did but it's unusual for us!" answered Chris.

"That's what Paul said the first time he was at the spa with my family. For me, it's strange that you British seem to be more comfortable naked around strangers than your own family!"

Jackie said "You're right, it is strange. We grow up together but are more afraid to be seen naked by each other than complete strangers!"

Chris, as I knew he would, said "Hold on, you mean to say that Paul has been naked with your family?"

"Yes, my parents invited him to a family day at the waterpark."

Chris looked at me in wonder "And you agreed to go?"

"Yes. It felt a bit weird at first but then I got used to it."

"You keep surprising me! I don't think I'd have the guts to do that."

Jackie changed the topic and asked "Are there any rules here like at the spa?"

Sylvie answered "Not really, I mean you're not supposed to be sexual or take photos but there's no real enforcement. In the family zone things are different of course and in all the nude areas you won't be welcome if you stay dressed!"

"So if Paul or I get excited what should we do about it?" asked Chris.

"Nothing, just don't parade around and bother people!" Laughed Sylvie, then added "Look over there." and tipped her head indicating something behind our backs.

We turned to look and could see a young couple splashing each other in one of the pools. The water came up to their thighs and the guy was obviously aroused. His erection bobbed about as he splashed his partner. We watched as they played and then walked back to their towels where they lay in the sun to dry. The guy's penis was pointing up as he walked and then rested against his belly as he lay on his back.

shygeek
shygeek
465 Followers