Taming of Fear Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
465 Followers

So far I'd managed to keep things under control but I was relieved to see that there would be no consequences if this proved impossible. Sylvie said "It's a good idea to collect some wood now for when we make a fire at lunch. If we wait, all the stuff nearby is taken. Why don't you and Chris go and collect branches and twigs, Jackie and I will prepare things here."

It sounded like a reasonable request but I could see Chris was reluctant to move. "Come on boss, the exercise will do you good!" I told him.

He mumbled something about having had enough exercise already but got to his feet nevertheless. We walked towards the forest together. People nodded and said hello as we passed and we answered in turn. Luckily the weather had been dry here most of the week and it was easy to find sticks and branches suitable for a fire. When we both couldn't carry any more we headed back. "Bloody hell, would you look at that!" Chris said under his breath as the girls came into sight.

Both of them were on their hands and knees facing away from us. It was just like an image from one of my dreams! Their sexy arses were jiggling in the air as they moved and even from this distance we could see their shaven slits. All the males around them were watching the show. The ones behind were treated to the same view as us and the ones to the side or in front would see their little breasts and big nipples wobbling about.

The inevitable happened and I felt my penis lengthen and fill. Despite seeing the guy walking around with his boner before, I didn't feel comfortable doing so and lowered the wood bundle I was carrying to try and hide things. Chris seemed to have the same idea and I noticed him lower his arms as well.

When we got closer I realised the girls were forming a circle out of a pile rocks they'd collected. "Where do you want it?" I asked only realising the double meaning when I heard Chris snicker.

The girls turned and Sylvie said "Wow, that's a lot of wood! Put it here." as she pointed to a spot on her right.

This time I joined Chris and we both laughed at the double entendre. The girls first looked confused but soon got the joke when we dropped our loads at the indicated stop. With our cover gone we were now clearly visible to everyone that had been watching the girls earlier. I felt a bit uncomfortable and glanced around to see the reactions.

Luckily most of the spectators had turned away and no one seemed to be taking an interest in us. I turned my attention to Jackie as she said "We've made a nice fire pit for later. Let's go and cool down in the water, you guys look like you could use it!"

The girls stood and we walked towards the water together. Despite doing mental arithmetic my erection refused to go down as I noticed many eyes following our progress. When we finally reached a deep pool it was a relief to cool down and sink in up to my neck.

While dipping in the pool the cold water had helped things calm down and we walked further along the river until we came across a small waterfall. It was about a meter and a half high and Sylvie showed us how you could stand beneath it and lean back. It felt great having the cool water pouring down over our naked bodies. By the time we returned to our spot we were again totally dry and glad to sit down. Sylvie took our bag and hunted around before bringing out the sun cream. "We better put more of this on, that waterfall really washes everything away!" she said.

I had a flashback to the last time we applied sun cream together. Things were slightly worse this time as Sylvie was standing when she asked me to apply the cream to her back. This afforded me no cover whatsoever and my curved penis was again on show for all to see. This happened a few times during the course of the day and I soon came to the realisation that having an erection was a bit like yawning!

You're probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about but I'm sure you've noticed that when one person yawns it seems infectious and soon everyone else is also yawning. Well, I discovered that when one guy gets an erection it seemed to spread in a similar way and soon all those about him are in a similar condition!

I made a comment about this interesting discovery and everyone laughed. We started working on the fire and soon had a nice blaze going. While we were waiting for the flames to go down Jackie said "Sylvie, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"You don't have to answer but I'm really curious."

"Um, OK?"

"Well, it's about Paul's erection. I'm just wondering if it feels different?"

Chris spluttered and almost choked on his drink as he said "Whoa, where the hell did that come from?"

Jackie said "I don't want to embarrass anyone but I'm just really curious."

I decided I had to say something, "Look guys, I know I have a weird cock and until I met Sylvie I thought I couldn't please a woman with it. It actually ruined my life for a long time. I'm over it now and I don't care what anyone thinks or says about it. So Sylvie, if you want to answer it's fine with me."

Sylvie blushed and said "Well, um, I can't really say if it's different. Paul is my first so I have nothing to compare to. All I can say is that some positions really don't work for us while others are fantastic."

Jackie said "I suppose it's the same for us. We've tried loads of positions but in the end just a few are actually good."

I decided I had to clarify things "I don't think it's the same Jackie. Because of me some positions are just not possible so we don't really know if they'd be good or not. I was never with a girl because I thought nothing would work so I wouldn't be able to please her. Thanks to Sylvie, I know that's not the case but it still limits what I can do."

Sylvie took my hand and gave it a squeeze as she said "Like I said, I can't compare but I've heard many friends complaining about not feeling much during sex and one thing I can say is that you definitely feel Paul!"

I blushed as she let go of my hand and said to Jackie, "Give me your hand and make a fist." Jackie did as she requested. "OK, now loosen your fingers so that there is a gap." When she saw that Jackie had complied she extended her own index finger and slid it into the channel formed by Jackie's fingers and said "OK, now imagine this is a straight penis." She then began to move her finger in and out.

After a few seconds she stopped and extracted her finger. "Now, I'm going to show you the difference." She curved her index finger and then placed the top at the opening of the channel. As she pushed we could see there was much more resistance and Jackie had to loosen her fingers further to enable Sylvie to push all the way in.

With the demonstration over she sat back looking pleased with herself and Jackie said "Wow! That does make things clear!"

Chris said "Hey, while you lot were busy doing your show and tell the flames have died down. Stop talking about sausages and get the real ones cooking! I'm starving."

We all laughed and began to cook the food. As the afternoon turned to evening, people began to leave. It was still hot but the sun no longer reached into the gorge and started to get darker. Only a few couples remained and we also began to clean up. Once everything was packed we were about to leave when a young man approached us. He spoke in Swiss German and as only Sylvie could understand what he said it was up to her to translate.

"He wants to know if we would help make up a team to play Badminton."

Chris was the first to say "Well you can count me out! I'll be lucky to make it to the car alive never mind anything else!"

I asked "Who else is playing?"

Sylvie translated and then said "It's just his girlfriend and him. They've set up the net already and want to play as a team."

"I used to love playing badminton so I'm in if anyone else wants to play." I said.

Jackie said "I wouldn't mind but we'll be five!"

Sylvie spoke to the guy again and he smiled and replied. "He said we can play knockouts first to see who makes the final team."

We stood up and took our gear and I said to Chris, "It should be fun being a spectator and watching the girls!"

He winked at me and said "That was my plan all along!"

We followed the guy to where they'd setup their net. A girl was waiting for us and stood as we approached. She said something in Swiss German and Sylvie translated again. "This is Eva."

We all introduced ourselves and learned that the guy's name was Thomas.

Eva and Thomas could only speak very basic English, they were both 19 and lived on nearby farms. Eva was attractive in a homely way, she was a brunette and very curvy but just a touch overweight. I could tell that she would be a distracting opponent as, contrary to Jackie and Sylvie, her pendulous breasts would be bouncing all over when she moved. She didn't shave her pubes and nothing much could be seen beneath the rather large and bushy triangle.

Thomas was bearded and of stout build, every inch of his body was covered in thick hair. He had a stubby but fat looking penis above a very large loose ball sack.

Sylvie explained that Eva and Thomas would play together and that the three of us should first have knock-out rounds to see who would make up the second team.

I went up against Sylvie first. It's been a while since I played but I soon got the hang of it again. Despite having an audience and being distracted by my girlfriend jumping about in the nude I managed to beat her 21 to 18. This meant I could sit out the next game which would determine my teammate. I sat down next to Chris and he said "You're going to enjoy watching this!"

I glanced at his crotch but couldn't see if he was aroused as his large belly was blocking the view. The game started and he was right! It was far more arousing to watch than to play. Sylvie's skin was glistening with sweat. As she ran, reached and jumped every inch of her hot tight body was on display. Jackie was just as appealing to watch and without having to check I knew that many other eyes were enjoying the show. My penis stiffened and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

The girls were quite evenly matched and it was a close game. Sadly Sylvie lost again, this time 24 to 26. As she sat herself down next to me she said "I hope that's from watching me and not because you'll be playing with Jackie!"

I frowned at her and said "It's because of you but I don't really want to play in this condition!"

She laughed and said "I think your opponent might have a similar handicap!"

I glanced over at Thomas but from my vantage point I couldn't see if he had an erection. Jackie was pumped and said "Come on teammate, let's beat these guys!"

Sylvie called over to Thomas and they spoke a moment before she said "OK, to keep things simple you'll score the same way as singles and it'll be best of three. Good luck you guys!"

I reluctantly stood and moved to my position. Jackie was smirking as she looked at my boner and said "Don't waste your energy keeping that hard, you'll need all of it for the game!"

"Ha ha, very funny."

I watched as Thomas and Eva moved into position on the other side of the net. Sylvie was right and Thomas was also erect.

"Jesus, would you look at that!" hissed Jackie when she saw his cock.

It was rather spectacular. It wasn't very long but had incredible girth. To me it looked like a short beer can. The now exposed head was actually narrower than the rest of his shaft which made the thickness seem even more impressive.

The game kicked off and despite the stimulation of seeing and sometimes bumping into Jackie's body and fantastic arse my concentration on the game caused my penis to soften somewhat. Annoyingly it remained longer and fatter than usual and was swinging around as I moved, sometimes even making a lewd slapping noise as I jumped for a shot. All of this proved to be rather distracting for Jackie and instead of keeping her eyes on the shuttlecock they sometimes drifted to the other cocks on display.

The situation on the other side was similar. Despite their small size the two of them were amazingly quick and agile. Watching Eva as she played was a revelation. Whereas my cock made the occasional slapping noise her huge soft boobs provided a continuous clapping sound as they hit each other and her belly when she moved. Thomas somehow remained hard and only his balls swung about wildly.

We lost the first game 21 to 17 but managed to keep things interesting by winning the next one 21 to 19. Jackie was overjoyed when me made the last point and jumped into my arms. I felt her give me kiss on the cheek as her warm and slippery body pressed against mine. I could feel her small breasts and the hard points of her nipples as they rubbed against my chest.

This was the first time I'd touched or been touched by another naked woman and I felt guilty when the embrace ended. I looked at Sylvie and Chris and they were both watching us as we walked towards them. Sylvie jumped up and rushed over saying "Congratulations you two, that was great!"

She gave me a hug and I felt the more familiar contours of her body meld into mine. Her nipples poked into my chest and as she kissed me she whispered into my ear "God I'm so hot from watching you two!" She released me and handed me a much needed drink. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised at her reaction since I knew she got turned on by others looking at me but I was relieved she hadn't been upset by another girl in my arms.

I glanced over at Chris and noticed he was sporting a boner as he also handed Jackie a drink. He didn't look angry or upset either so I relaxed slightly.

Thomas called something and Sylvie said "You better play the last game before it's too dark."

Jackie joined me and gave me a high five as we walked back to our positions. We were losing badly and were both messing up even simple shots. I don't know why Jackie's game had declined but I also couldn't focus properly as I kept hearing Sylvie's words and thinking about how the evening would develop. Unsurprisingly we lost badly with the final score being 21 to 14.

At the end of the game I shook hands with Thomas and was surprised when he hugged Jackie and Eva hugged me. Her body felt very different as it briefly pressed against me and she gave me the 3 pecks on the cheek that are usual here when saying hello or goodbye.

On the way back to the car we had another dip in the river to wash the off sweat and cool down. The water was very refreshing and I even felt a bit cold as we dried ourselves and got dressed before reaching the "clothed" area. We walked in silence until we got back to the car. I could see Chris was suffering, as he was huffing and puffing and looking worse for wear. Jackie said "Chris, you really need to do more exercise, you look like an old man."

Chris breathlessly replied, "I am the oldest here you know."

"Give me a break, you're still only 25 not 75!

He muttered something under his breath and collapsed into the backseat of the car. As we drove home I realised that nothing would happen with the four of us tonight as Chris was totally out of it! He was about to fall asleep as we discussed what to do about dinner. "I'm just going to crash, I don't feel like dinner." said Chris.

Sylvie, Jackie and I were all quite hungry and decided to order pizza. When we got home, Jackie went with Chris to my flat and Sylvie and I went to her place. Upon entering we found an envelope that had been pushed under the door. Sylvie opened it and read the enclosed note. I could tell she was a bit upset and asked "What's wrong?"

"It's from the people downstairs!"

"Oops! Is about the other day?"

"Yes. The couple downstairs said they'd heard us but didn't mind. They just wanted to warn me that the old couple next door to us want to lodge a complaint with the landlord. They've been asking everyone else if they heard us."

"Crap. Is there going to be trouble?"

"It should be alright. The people downstairs told them they didn't hear anything."

"We'll have to be more careful in the future!"

"I suppose. Let me order the pizza and then we can have a shower together."

Sylvie called the pizza service and we both got undressed. Just as we were heading for the shower together the doorbell rang. It was already Jackie!

"I put Chris to bed. He passed out instantly so I thought I'd come over here."

Sylvie said "We're just having a quick shower. I've already ordered the pizza, it should be here in about 45 minutes."

"OK, well don't let me stop you, I'll watch some TV."

We went to the bathroom and as I was about to close the door Sylvie quietly said "Just leave it open!"

I turned on the water and once it was warm enough we both stepped into the glass cubicle. Once we were wet, Sylvie turned off the water and we began applying shower gel to each other. It wasn't long before we were covered in the slippery substance. Sylvie pressed her body against mine and began gyrating and moving herself up and down. My cock quickly grew to full size and it felt fantastic as it rubbed against her soapy torso.

She pulled one of my legs slightly forwards and straddled it, placing her pussy firmly on my thigh. As she began to rub herself on my leg she moaned and breathlessly said "It was so hot watching you play today."

She grabbed my cock and gave it a few tugs while she continued humping my leg. She continued speaking and said "Do you remember our first time together? It was also in the shower!"

"I'll never forget that!"

She released my leg and spun around. Leaning forwards and holding herself steady against the shower wall she positioned herself exactly the same as our first time. I stepped forward and placed the tip of my cock in her steaming entrance before grabbing her waist and pulling her towards me as I thrust forwards. I was buried to the hilt and she groaned loudly. I began my pumping action and once I had a good rhythm released her hips and grasped her nipples. She started to continuously moan loudly and the volume increased as I pinched and pulled on her hardened buds.

We were making loud sloshing and slapping noised as I pounded into her. After all the excitement of the day I knew I wouldn't last very long and hopped Sylvie would hit her climax soon. I felt her tighten on my shaft and slowed down a bit to avoid an early conclusion. While concentrating fully on holding back, I heard a moan and gasp from behind. Turning my head I could make out Jackie standing naked in the doorway. The slightly fogged up glass meant I couldn't see her very clearly but I could tell that she had a hand between her legs.

Oh god! Not only was someone listening, we were also being watched! I turned back towards Sylvie and continued my thrusting as I quietly said "Jackie's watching."

This must have pushed Sylvie over the edge and I felt her pussy clamp down so tightly I could hardly move. She shouted "Yes, yes, oh yesssssss... don't stop... I'm cominggg..." she screamed and her body spasmed violently as her orgasm hit. I pushed as hard as I could and let loose with a loud grunt. We froze in this position, breathing deeply as we recovered. Sylvie then used her pelvic muscles and squeezed until my softening penis was ejected, followed by a gush of milky white fluid.

She turned around and we both looked towards the door. Jackie was gone. "Was she really there?" asked Sylvie.

"Yes!"

"Wow, so we actually did it with an audience!"

"I suppose so. I don't know how much she could actually see because the glass was quite foggy."

Sylvie turned on the water and we washed the shower gel and traces of our lovemaking from our bodies. Once dry we stayed naked and left the bathroom. Jackie was sitting on the sofa and the TV was on but I had the feeling she wasn't really watching. She looked up as we entered and said "I know you caught me watching, I just couldn't resist."

shygeek
shygeek
465 Followers