Taming of Reena

Story Info
A professor blackmails and fucks a bitchy student.
2.6k words
4.2
50k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all, thanks for the response on my first story. I really appreciate it. This story was commissioned by someone, so its a bit different then my first, and isn't as unrealistically-kinky, but I hope you enjoy it all the same. I sure did -- look forward to another chapter of this soon. I'm always open for requests on what to write next!

Kinks: Age Difference, Height Difference, Professor / Student, Object Insertion, Large Insertion, NonConsent into Enjoyment, Mild Blood, Humiliation, Blackmail, Impregnation, Cum inflation, Pain, Vibrating Wallets

Okay, I'll admit it: Just like every other professor out there, there've been students I wanted to fuck. It's not a secret that we crush on them (at least, it's not a secret to us.) We drop something off our desks to watch 'em bend over, stare down their shirts while they're taking notes. You should hear what the coaches get up to -- hint, there's a reason a lot of them handle swim teams. Either way, we still gotta keep our perving hush-hush. Having a job's nice, y'know.

But Reena. Oh, Reena. That was the one I got away with. I first remember seeing her as a freshman, and just as freshly 18. She was 4 feet and 5 inches of petite indignancy, with all that ego heading straight to her ass instead of her head. I remember the first time I saw that juicy, wobbling butt in a swimsuit: I can thank Haley for that (Coaches get into locker rooms, wouldn't you know it.) That one-piece was stuck so deep between Reena's cheeks I thought it was caught on the stick. The stick up her ass, I mean. Whatever. Point is, she was a self-absorbed loud-mouthed short little brunette bitch that everyone wanted a piece of. They either wanted to slap her across the ass or the face. I hoped to do both.

Every time she opened her slutty little lips (the ones on her face, unfortunately) I immediately wanted her to shut up. She back talked me, called everyone sheep for following directions. Reena started countless fights with people bigger than her, winning all of them for one of two reasons: people either surrendered 'cause they still wanted to fuck her, or she'd bite them. Hard. If she wasn't shouting about cutting your throat, her mouth was clamped around whatever flesh she could find and drawing blood. She was written up for it a few times, but the incidents weren't often reported. Her victims got humiliated, scared, or even found a new kink. They weren't about to confess that to someone else.

Of course, one dumbass tried to rape her. Justin, I think was his name? He cornered her in the janitor's closet, and, well. I'm not exactly sure what happened in there, but his dick intersected with her teeth in a messy and less than pleasurable way. The stories definitely put people off from trying to do the same. You should've seen the crossed legs when she was around. So, with all that being said, how did any of us get a piece? Too much of a dog-mouthed bitch to date, far too dangerous to force something physical. And that's the trick: You don't get physical. At least, till you've tamed away the rabies.

* * *

So, there I was. Heading back to my classroom after lunch. Who else should I find but Reena, bending over my desk like she was trying to get ass fucked. She was wearing a denim jacket with a red, frilly short skirt. Black heels. No leggings, of course. She must've gotten off from being so exposed. Her puffy lips bulged out of her blue-striped panties like a pair of sausages, and I swear they had a stain from her juices. Her hair was tied back in two bouncing pigtails. It took a lot of strength not to yank her up by them -- I had to wait for that.

"Excuse me, Reena? What are you doing?"

She must've jumped 5 feet in the air. "Oh my god! What the fuck, Dick?"

Most students call me Mr. Asfels, the friendlier ones Richard. Not Reena. "I asked you what you were doing."

"Nothing!" She talked like her head was full of angst and nothing but. Lots of scoffing.

"Is that so? You were doing nothing while rooting around in my desk?"

"I wasn't rooting around in shit. Back the fuck off, Dick." She started to try and leave, but I blocked the door, shutting it behind me.

"Nope. Not till you tell me what's going on." I figured she'd gotten a hold of my wallet. I pulled out my phone and opened the FindMe app. You know those little GPS tags you can put on your car keys and stuff? I had one in my wallet.

"Oh yeah, what are ya gonna do? Record me? Get your phone outta my fucking face!" She tried to swat it out of my hand, but I held it above her head, making the shorty try and jump for it. I'm 6'6'", a full two feet and one inch taller than her. Reena's head barely came up to my pecs. It was pathetically arousing.

"No, I'm gonna see if you have anything of mine." Reena knew better than to physically attack a faculty member, but I wasn't banking on her logic holding out for long. I pressed the 'signal' button, making the tag vibrate and let out a little ringtone.

Reena's shouting was interrupted by a long, pleasured moan escaping her throat. Her legs crossed and her hands covered her crotch. "Ah~...fuck, Dick, stop it!" I heard the beeping of the tag -- it was muffled, and coming from her hips.

This is when I knew I had her. "Stop what? You said you weren't doing anything, right?" I kept pressing the 'signal' button, repeating the vibrations again and again. "So what's the problem, Reena? Do you have something of mine?"

She scowled through her moans and limped back to my desk, bracing herself against it as her crotch began to drip down her quivering thighs. "St-stop...it...unf..." I knew the impromptu vibrator wasn't too powerful. Reena had to be incredibly sensitive for it to turn her into such a wet, twitchy mess.

"Give it up. Then I will." I walked up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder. Her thin little body felt like a doll's with how different we were in size. She was so much younger, too. Both my daughters were older than her. "Do you need me to help you?"

She kept shaking. I'd like to think it was fear, but maybe she was just that much of a slut. "Fuck...off..." Her cute little hand reached under her skirt, and with an audible squelch, the beeping of my tracker was no longer muffled. As Reena turned around, I saw my slimy, leather wallet making a puddle in her hand.

FLASH!

"There we go. Finally." What she didn't see behind her was me switching apps. At the critical moment, I snapped a picture of her, wet-handed. Reena's eyes widened. Her jaw dropped. Color drained from her face, save for the slutty make-up adorning it.

Dropping my wallet on the ground, she lunged for my phone again -- but I still kept it above her head. "You fucking dick! I'll kill you!" Reena tried to go for my crotch, but I kicked her away, square in the chest. She fell to the ground. I was lucky her legs were still weak.

"Stop that right now or this photo goes to the whole class," I ordered. I don't like raising my voice at students, but a rare few get to feel it buzz in their chest.

"There's no point in trying to destroy my phone, either. It has cloud saves."

Reena caught her breath on the floor, and struggled back to her feet. The venom in her eyes, god -- it still makes me throb thinking about it. Her ego was her weakness, and so was her sexuality. Letting everyone see her so defeated, so humiliated, and so exposed: She wouldn't be able to cope. Even still, she took a step forward.

"Fine by me," I said. I went to press the 'share' button.

"Wait!" She shrieked.

"Keep your voice down in my class, Reena."

She gulped. "Wait," she whispered. "What do you want for it?"

Just like I thought. Her survival instinct was in control now. I pretended to mull it over for a bit. "Well...how about you bend over my desk again?"

She furrowed her brow at me, and scoffed. "Fine...that's what I figured you'd say." She sashayed back to the desk and rested her elbows on it, thrusting her hips into the air. She pulled her ruined panties to the side with a single finger, slowly exposing her thick, glistening lips and fat, shiny cheeks.

I didn't waste any time either. "At least you know how to do this," I snickered. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock, finally giving the thing some air. It doesn't play nice in tight confines when it gets hard: My dick's as girthy as a soda can, and 16 inches long: About the size of those tall, exercise water bottles. Its head's like a baseball. For texture, it's got a ton of bulging, pulsing veins thick as fingers, and I don't like to shave it. A forest of black, dense, curly greasy pubes surround its base and trail along its shaft, and make my balls look like a wrinkly, fuzzy pair of oranges. They were hanging pretty low that day, if I remember correctly.

"I know how assholes like you think," Reena spat back at me. "Just get it over with." I don't think she had seen the forearm of cock that was about to impale her, so I decided to let her feel it instead. I felt her jolt when I pressed its head up against her pussy. "Woah, gonna fist me first? I'm too tight for that, dumbass."

"That's not my fist."

The exact moment it dawned on her, I forced my tip inside her, making her scream again. She realized how big I was, and that I wasn't wearing protection. I tossed my grool-soaked wallet towards her. "Oh, shut up you worthless cunt. I can't have you attracting any unwanted attention, can I?" She swallowed her voice and crammed the reeking leather into her mouth, nails digging into the wood as I pressed myself deeper. Even with how engorged her lips were, it was like trying to finger a keyway. Tightest hole I've ever fucked. Well, maybe second tightest, but we'll get to that later. Every inch I crammed inside her distended her abdomen. I could feel my length press up against the desk beneath her skinny little stomach. By the time she was trying to fight back, I had already pinned her hips against my own.

The feeling of her cervix rubbing against my tip, ugh...I was stretching a balloon to it's limits, and it's knot was a squishy, throbbing dime. I knew I just had to break into it, so I pulled out and started pounding. Both my desk and the girl were squeaking under the punishment, but I felt more sympathy for my furniture. It never gave me the middle finger. It never got footprints on the other desk. It never teased me from across the room, never kept its shirt unbuttoned, never licked lollipops seductively at me. And so I didn't have to rape it. Reena deserved it, and I think she knew.

Tears trickled down her face like the blood running down her legs, and one of her white-knuckled hands reached into her pocket. Grunting and whining, she managed to unlock her phone and point it at me, recording. She was trying to be subtle, but to no avail. I stole it from her with ease. "What's this? Trying to record me? Gonna black mail me with this?" I focused the screen on my hairy hips slamming against her own. "Nah, I think I'll use this. Great idea." I spanked her teenage ass, again and again, making sure to catch it all on camera. I even caught a critical moment -- right when she started to groan in pleasure instead of pain.

I grabbed a fistful of her pigtail and ripped her head back. She spat out the wallet. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Yes!" I knew she was making more noise than acceptable, but I just couldn't help myself. "Breed me with your fat fucking cock, mister! Make me a teenage mother!" I leaned forward and wrapped my arm around her neck, choking her as I upped the pace.

"What's that? Couldn't quite hear you."

"P-put...a...baby...in...me..." She rasped out, drool trailing from the sides of her mouth as her face turned red.

"You asked for it." I slammed her head back down onto the desk and went full-force, bruising her crotch with my pounding. I finally burst through her cervix and let out a rumbling moan myself, harmonizing with her cute little yelps. She let one escape for every throb. As I pumped her freshman womb with cum, I felt it swell around my dick, and escape down the sides of my shaft. A stream of semen fountained out of her cunt, smothering her own juices. My pants, my shoes, her heels, the floor: All were splattered with white, creamy seed. Reena's back arched as she felt her innards flood, and she clenched like she was trying to contain it. It didn't work. She was left to suffer in orgasm atop the desk, twitching and drooling. Her eyes were rolled so far back I thought she might've broken 'em.

I got Reena back on her feet, and wiped whatever cum I could off her and onto the floor. It didn't work too well -- the wiping and getting her to stand. The seed had soaked in deep, and her legs were in no condition to walk. Plus, with her once-flat stomach still filled with semen, it looked like she was pregnant. I liked the way her blouse buttons strained around her gut. Once I got the excess cleaned up, I lent her my hoodie and sweats from within my bag. "Those are my work-out clothes. Don't ruin 'em any more than you already will."

"Yes Mr. Asfels." She seemed much more obedient after the fucking, but it might've been her cum-drunk delirium speaking. She gingerly pulled the clothes over her outfit, and further smudged her already-running makeup. Reena stared at me with half-lidded eyes and a wavering smile.

I returned it. "Oh, and before I forget..." I pulled down the waistband of her new pants, and stuck my hand beneath her skirt.

"What are you- Unnnfghh..." Her knees knocked together, and she gripped the desk to stay upright. With another squelch, I withdrew my hand, licking off my bulky finger tips.

"You can hold onto my wallet for now, so long as you see me after school. I'll take you to the bar. Just don't forget about our agreement."

Reena smirked back at me, some of her personality re-emerging. "And if I do?"

"Then the whole school will get to see how you got pregnant."

She rubbed her burgeoning belly, and winked. "Wouldn't want that to happen."

I felt like slapping the shit out of her. She had more power over me than I realized. Still, I knew her better. "I sure hope so. Get out of my class, Reena."

"Yes, sir," She said flirtatiously. She pulled the strings of her new hoodie tight and danced back to the door, giving me a wink, and walking out into the hallway.

I sighed, and called the janitor. I needed paper towels, and maybe a mop. I didn't want a great clean-up, though -- sometimes both me and the students need a reminder of who's in charge.