Taming of the Swain

Story Info
Chris gets tamed and gets a taste of Femdom.
6k words
4.24
7.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoyGirl00
CoyGirl00
27 Followers

"This is very vanilla," said Adrien as he shook his head and stated his dull opinion. He adjusted his wide rimmed glasses and placed his hands on his hip inside his open blazer. The conference room went silent. Everybody looked tormented and some looked like they had not slept in days.

"I am looking to impress her! Not put her to sleep guys! You don't seem to understand the gravity of her visit." he said frustrated.

This was the third review of the corporate presentation that was prepared and this too failed to satisfy Adrien.

Adrien was the COO of Eminence Designs. He was an ivy league graduate and one of the best leaders the company had seen. His opinions were always revered, and his economic and market predictions were sought after. So, when Adrien said, "it doesn't impress", it really didn't impress.

Chris was standing at the corner of the conference room silently absorbing what was happening in the meeting and he seemed really puzzled. He didn't understand what all the fuss was about. In his 6 months in Eminence Designs as an intern he had never seen Adrien so worked up about a visit. Chris knew that an investor was visiting them, but he had no idea it was such a big deal. He kept looking at Adrien silently, trying to gauge how important this visit was for the company.

"Emily, please cancel all my meetings for today. We will need to fix this presentation. We have just two more days before Freya visits us," said Adrien irritated.

Everybody left the room other than a handful of people who's next few days were going to be messed up. Chris left the room following Emily, trying to chat with her and understand what was happening inside.

Emily sat down at her desk trying to complete her newly assigned task when Chris approached her and smiled at her. Emily looked up at Chris and blushed. Chris was a handsome man with the perfect chocolate boy body. He had an above average height and a perfectly toned body, not too broad shoulders and toned hands. He always pulled up his sleeves halfway showing off his strong hands and was always crisp in his appearance. He had a pleasant face and when he smiled he got cute dimples on his cheeks just beside his irresistible lips. He knew he was handsome, and he would sometimes use it to his advantage. Not only that, he was one of the smartest in his class and he had chosen to work for Eminence Designs despite the other offers he had, as he had a hunger for learning and he felt this internship would set him up on a great career path.

Emily had a huge crush on Chris, and he knew it. During his internship, Chris had turned his charm on Emily and pulled out information and gossip from her which helped him understand the power dynamics in his office and had also become a favorite among the mid management folks at Eminence Designs.

"What's up beautiful?" he said as he flashed his irresistible smile at Emily. Emily tried hard not to get carried away and said, "Not now Chris. I really need to get this done asap."

"Let me help you."

Saying this he walked across to Emily's side and placed his hand over her hand which was operating the mouse. Emily loved the move and could smell his musky cologne. She was getting shivers down her spine and was getting intoxicated. He kept moving the mouse while holding her hand and after a few clicks and a few minutes later, he lifted up his hand breaking off Emily from her daydream.

"There. Done! And you are welcome," said Chris and winked at her.

"Thank you Chris. Tell me how I may help you," said Emily tucking her stray strand of hair behind her left ear.

"Why don't i take you out for a quick coffee?"

"I can't leave my desk. I am really busy"

"I think you can take a 15 min break. Come on.. "

He bent down, moving close to Emily's face and whispered " And it's not like your boss is going to notice you are gone."

He said raising his eyebrows and pointing towards the conference room with his index finger to emphasize that Adrien was busy.

Emily followed Chris's eyes and peeped into the conference room. Her boss did seem really busy.

She said "Ok. May be just for a few minutes," and stood up from her chair.

Chris and Emily took the elevator to the coffee shop which was on the top floor and sat down at a table after picking up their coffee at the counter. Chris was complimenting her looks all the while and Emily couldn't stop blushing.

After settling down Emily tried to control her laughter, looked into Chris's eyes and asked him "So.. what do you need from me mister?"

Chris smiled and got straight to the point. "Who is this tycoon visiting us? I have never seen Adrien so worked up. What exactly is up?"

Emily smiled and said, "I knew your quick little help had something coming for me."

She took a pause and said, "Ok. Freya! Freya Arquette. She is one among the top 50 most wealthy and most powerful women in the world. She is one of our investors and not just that, the most influential member is the World Business Circle. She is a Business powerhouse and is the most sought-after women in entire of Europe. After chasing her and following up with her office for the millionth time in the last two years, she is finally visiting us. IT IS A HUGE Deal! Adrien wants to get Freya's attention and her backing on our new product line, and he will not leave any stone unturned."

"Interesting! I need to find..." started Chris when he was interrupted by Emily's phone ringing.

She picked it up and said "I gotta go. You sit down and finish your coffee. Bye." and hurried away.

Chris sat there intrigued about this fantasy figure. He made a mental note to learn more about Freya and sipped on his coffee. He took out his phone and started his mini research. What he found in the next few minutes blew him away. He knew he had to use this situation and become visible to Freya and that would open up all the desirable doors for him. He took one last sip of coffee and grinned as he brewed up an idea in his mind. He picked up his phone and walked briskly to the elevator.

He headed straight to the conference room and as Emily saw what he was up to, she tried to stop him, but it was too late. He entered the conference room, interrupted the meeting and closed the door behind him. Emily was shocked and kept staring through the glass doors as to how pissed Adrien would be for Chris's unprofessional behavior. She could see Adrien's face turn red with anger.

Chris did not waste a single minute. Emily saw Chris go up to the whiteboard and quickly make a drawing, his lips kept moving without a single ounce of fear. Emily knew Adrien is going to blast on him any minute now. But as she kept looking, she was surprised at how Adrien's face changed. His anger turned into interest and then into a faint smile which quickly turned into a proud smile. He walked ahead, shook Chris's hand and patted him on his shoulder, turned towards the rest of the members and started moving his lips. Chris was smiling too, proudly and confidently showing off his teeth and his cute dimples. Emily knew, he had played his charm and intelligence again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The day finally came when Freya was to arrive. The entire office sparkled and shined like it was ready for the arrival of a goddess. Adrien had an almost skipping pace in his walk and the entire office eagerly expected the guest. Freya was to arrive at 10am and Adrien was standing in front of elevator since 9.55am almost sweating. The clock struck 10 and the elevator door opened as if by divine intervention and there she was.

A stunning lady, in a black formal dress and stilettos. Cascading honey colored hair, golden colored skin, big bold blue eyes. When she looked at you, you would almost feel her sight boring into you. The moment she took the first step on the floor, it felt like all the lights dimmed and she was the only source of light, so radiant! Everything seemed to slow down, everybody faded into the background and she was the only focus of hundreds of eyes.

Chris was gaping with his mouth almost open. He felt a wave of wind brush through him. He had never felt so weak ever. He quickly checked himself and stood straight.

Adrien stepped forward and greeted her with a huge smile, a big bouquet and a strong handshake. "Welcome Ms. Arquette. It's a pleasure to have you with us today!"

Freya smiled back radiantly, received the bouquet and passed it on to her assistant and said "Thank you Adrien. How are you doing?"

Chris could not take his eyes off her. He could not register anything that happened then. When he came back to his senses, he saw that the party has already moved way forward walking swiftly behind Ms. Arquette. He hurried behind them.

The main team went inside the conference room , exchanged pleasantries and introductions. Freya walked by shaking each members' hand. When Adrien introduced Chris, he opened his mouth, but no voice came out. He stammered and said "N...niice to meet you Mm.. Ms. Arquette!" Freya checked him out from top to bottom shook his hand and walked away.

During the first break, Chris rushed to the washroom. He splashed water on his face, and looked in the mirror, took a deep breath and said to himself 'What the fuck is wrong with me??!!", wiped his face with a hand towel, straightened his tie and walked back to the conference room.

After the first few hours in the conference room, Emily kept peeping inside the conference room, trying to gauge how the meeting was going and she saw Freya's stone face. Not a single expression, Emily shuddered at the thought of speaking to her. After a brief period, she finally saw a faint smile of relief on Adrien's face and she smiled to herself and let out a sigh and muttered to herself "Thank God! Looks like everything is going well".

Emily got a test message on her phone which read "Meeting is going well. Ms. Arquette wants to take us out for dinner. Make necessary reservations."

Emily jumped to her feet and got to work quickly.

It was a very eventful day. It was pretty well planned and went as per plan other than a few glitches. Everybody seemed exhausted but Freya did not seem to show an ounce of tiredness.

People started getting ready to step out for dinner and Chris kept fumbling with his papers and bag and phone. He felt so helpless. He had never felt so powerless ever before. It seemed like he had been thrown off his game. He didn't seem to understand why.

The dinner party left for the restaurant and the main team was there surrounding Ms. Arquette every step of the way. Once they arrived at the place, everybody got into the elevator to the 40th floor roof top restaurant. Incidentally, Chris and Ms. Arquette were at the end of the elevator car facing their back to the back of the car, everybody maintaining decent distance.

Chris felt something touching him on his butt. He got conscious and looked behind to see Freya's left hand on his butt. He turned around and looked at her. She looked oblivious to what her hand was doing, so involved in her phone (she was checking her emails). He smiled, enjoying the attention his butt was getting and stayed put.

Encouraged by his silence, her hand now started wandering to the other butt cheek and feeling the shape of his toned mounds. He kept smiling to himself, enjoying the attention. Her hand, now determined to measure the firmness of his butt cheeks, started squeezing them. There was a squeeze, hold and release, there was another squeeze, hold and release. The fun part was that the pattern continued, but the time duration of the hold was so unpredictable that his cock started pulsating in anticipation. His trousers started getting tighter and he moved his hands in front of him with his briefcase hiding his crotch to save himself from embarrassment.

Her fingers now spread apart, started moving towards his butt crack. He started feeling his body temperature increasing and he reached out to his tie to release it a bit to allow for some cool air. She now made a maneuver that popped his eyes out, he gasped and held his breath. While on his trousers, her thumb was pinned just above his crack and her middle finger had made its entrance into his crack, moving in circles and teasing his hole. His heart now beating at a pace that everybody in the elevator would be able to hear, pounding inside its chest, his stomach was pulled in due to excitement, and his cock had started twitching inside his pants.

With great courage, he glanced at her and she was merrily chewing away her gum and typing away on her phone. He clutched his briefcase tighter and prayed that his body doesn't betray him and start moaning. Just then, the elevator beeped and stopped at the 40th floor and her grip loosened, and she stepped out of the elevator as cool as a cucumber.

Chris let out a sigh of relief and followed the rest of them out of the elevator trying to hide behind people and lagging behind to make sure his hard cock is not visible. He kept saying "Dalai Lama! Dalai Lama! Dalai Lama!" to calm himself down and distracting his mind from the hot experience he just had.

He looked up to see where Freya was and as usual she was walking ahead of everyone and chatting away with the multiple men surrounding her to impress her with their knowledge and gain brownie points.

The gang of people entered the restaurant and made their way to the reserved table while Chris was trailing behind trying to recover from his arousal and catch up with the rest of them.

By the time he reached the table, everyone had settled down and there was hardly any space left for him.

One of the waiters stepped in and said "Sir, I will get you an extra chair." and came back with a chair in an instant and placed it right beside Freya. That seemed to be the only open spot for an additional chair.

Chris said, "Thank you" and nervously sat down. Jeff (from Procurement department), who had planned to sit beside Freya hoping to engage her in a conversation glared at Chris for having taken away his spot. Chris forced an embarrassed smile.

As Chris relaxed a bit in his hot seat and started listening to the cross conversations on the table, Freya took off her shoes under the table and softly placed it on Chris's left foot. He felt the foot and moved it away thinking she may have touched him by mistake. She stretched her leg under the table and touched his leg again, but this time, went straight to the edge of his trouser and inserted her toes inside his trouser, touching his bare leg. This startled him a bit, but he managed to maintain his composure while trying to figure out what was happening. He looked at her in an instant, puzzled. But she behaved as if everything were normal. She was involved in a discussion with Bruce across the table. He decided to let it go. Her feet kept wandering on his legs for quite some time.

When the waiter came to take their order, Freya was looking into the menu and was asking everyone what they would like to eat. The menu was in her left hand and her right hand was on his knees under the table. As she ordered the appetizers, her hand started moving up his thigh, slowly, inch by inch.

Once the main course order was halfway through, her hand had already reached his crotch. He had almost started sweating at the heat he was feeling inside him and his cock had started moving like it had its own brain. Her hand was now dangerously close to his crotch and while keeping it there she started moving her index finger on his crotch, stroking and playing on his cock like it was a pendulum. His mouth started running dry and he asked for more water as he kept drinking water trying to calm himself down while his mind was absorbed in what was happening under the table.

Meanwhile, she was enjoying how he had him on her leash and was so involved in the conversation that it felt like her right hand was not even a part of her. Her fingers didn't stop there. It went even closer now, moving up and had now reached the top of his zip. Her index finger was now accompanied by her thumb who together held the pull of the zip and kept pulling it down. He started feeling a little cold there as fresh air entered his confined private space.

Two fingers blocked the passage of air now as they entered the tiny open gateway to his manhood. Freya's fingers were now measuring the width of his cock, from top to bottom, feeling the contours of his thick hard cock. Her index finger slowly moving up and trying to reach its head. The moment her finger touched his tip, he felt a jounce in his body. He tried hard to control and pretended as if he got hiccups and took the glass of water and took a few sips and kept the glass down.

She could feel his precum on her fingers. Taking advantage of the natural lubricant that was oozing out of him, she softly started stroking him inside his pants. His grip on the water glass kept tightening up as he tried to absorb the sexual energy revving up inside him and he was on the verge of cuming when, the waiter arrived with the food and she took her hand away showing some mercy on him.

Chris's face was flushed with being on the edge and he was fidgeting in his chair.

When he finally got back to his senses, Jeff asked me "What is wrong buddy? You look flushed."

"N...nothing. I am just feeling a bit hot. That is all."

After the scrumptious meal, most people started heading back to their homes. Some people stayed back for a drink or two. While everybody was busy in their own small conversations, Chris decided to head back. But Andrew (from the Finance department) called out to him and asked him to sit down with them for a drink and handed him a glass.

Chris sat down sipping his drink and pretending to be interested in the conversation. After a little while, he started feeling dizzy. He shook his head to shake off the feeling. His vision started getting slightly blurred and before he knew it, he fell to the ground in a soft thud!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chris started fluttering his eye lids and when we opened his eyes, he found himself in unfamiliar territory. He looked around, it was a new room, he had never seen before. It was dimly lit, very clean and large with walls painted a dim red, lots of fittings on the ceiling and walls which he didn't recognize at all. He tried to get up from the bed, but he couldn't. When he looked down, he saw that he was completely nude, his hands and legs spread wide and were tied up to the bed in such a way that he could hardly move. He started panicking and started squirming on the bed to free himself.

That was when he saw Freya at the end of the room. She was wearing a semitransparent red baby doll dress made of lace. The red seemed to be screaming for attention on the backdrop of her fair skin. Her flowy beautiful hair strewn on her shoulders in a sexy way. The dress was stretched across her boobs which looked like they were about to pop out. He knew he was attracted to her luscious body, but looking at her like this, his flaccid cock started moving.

He said "What is all this? Untie me please."

She didn't respond. She kept looking at him and walked closer to his bed in one of the most sensuous ways he had ever witnessed, slow and sexy. He could not take his eyes off the way her hips were moving side to side, elevated due to her high heels and the red lacy flowy dress kept swishing side to side giving an impression like she was a goddess in his dream.

She was holding a black something in her hand. After looking closely, it looked like a leash. And more surprisingly, there was a nude man at the other end of the leash. Not just any man. It was Andrew! The fearsome guy from the Finance department that everybody was intimidated by. The leash was attached to a belt that was around his neck. He was walking timidly behind her, hard as wood.

CoyGirl00
CoyGirl00
27 Followers
12