Taming of the Swain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now standing directly opposite Chris against a wall and Andrew kneeled down in front of her and said, "At your service, my queen".

She fixed her eyes on Chris and nodded to Andrew. Andrew got up and started kissing her on her neck passionately, hugging her tight, his hands wandering on her prominent boobs, pressing and squeezing them and massaging her nipples on top of her dress. He then bent down, pulled her dress down slightly, revealing her right boob and started sucking her nipples like he was going to suck every drop of juice from it. She started moaning and her hands was in his hair, holding his head, guiding him on her body.

He then knelt down again, in between her spread legs, parted her pussy lips and stuck his tongue in there, licking and sucking as she moaned louder. She held his head steady, lifted one leg, balancing her weight on the other one and started gyrating her hips on his face and pulling his head closer to her dripping pussy. All this while, her eyes fixed on Chris, not once losing eye contact with him. Looking at this sensual play, Chris's cock was swelling and rising like mercury rising up inside a thermometer. He was surprised at how fast he got so hard.

Her movements got quicker as she was close to her release and then she gave a loud moan as she experienced an orgasm and only then broke her eye contact. Andrew kept licking her calmly, sucking all the juice that was gushing out of her.

Andrew got up, put his hands below her spread thighs and lifted her up on his arms in one instant. Her legs were spread wide, her butt pushed against the wall, his cock now inside her and he was banging her like a bull, emitting loud noises as his thighs were smacking against her lower butt. She was screaming loudly now as he was kissing her neck passionately, her eyes rolled back at the pleasure she was getting, seemed like the banging noises and her screams were following a constant rhythm.

Chris was going crazy with the audio visual experience, his mouth was drooling by now. After a few long agonizing (for Chris) minutes, Andrew gave a loud groan signifying he was about to come, immediately followed by Freya, screaming loudly as she enjoyed her release. He kept banging her into the wall until he deposited all his load inside her and slowly lowered her on the floor, while catching his breath.

He then knelt again in front of her and said "Thank you for allowing me to please you my queen".

Freya gently caressed his head and cheek, looking at him lovingly, bent down and kissed him on his forehead and said "you did well my sweet boy!".

That made Andrew so happy, delighted and satisfied that a proud smile emanated on his face.

He got up and started to walk out of the room when she held the leash and pulled him back and said "Aren't you forgetting something?".

He quickly apologized. "Sorry my queen", pushed her against the wall and gave her a passionate kiss on her lips. He then picked up his clothes and left the room.

Chris was witnessing all this and was feeling so strange as to what was happening. He was shocked at the way that huge a man was kneeling in front of Freya and behaving timidly around her while he was a lion in conference rooms, and nobody could even interrupt him while he was talking. The fact that he seemed so proud at his immediately preceding deed made him puzzled. He was thinking whether all this humiliation is at all giving him any pleasure. Why is Andrew doing this? and what is going to happen to me? Why am I tied up?

As all these thoughts were bothering him, he saw Freya walk closer to him in the same sexy swaying way as she has entered the room. She leaned in, looked into his eyes and spoke in an authoritative voice - that was the first ever time she had spoken to him directly

"You may be wondering why you are tied up like this. For the next few hours, you are going to be trained. Trained to be my boy, my fuck toy! So, brace yourself!"

"No! I don't want to be trained I don't want to be your toy. Please release me and let me go. Please."

She gave a sexy, seductive, wicked laugh looking at him plead that made him shudder.

She looked into his eyes and said "Yes! Exactly like this! You will be pleading me exactly like this in the next few minutes. But you will be pleading me for something else that you are not even aware of right now. Silly boy!!

Chris continued to plead and said "Freya, please let me go. I don't like this."

Freya leaned in and said, "You are to address me as 'My Queen' from now on."

It suddenly dawned on Chris, that Andrew was also addressing her as 'My queen' just moments ago. He started thinking to himself 'Is she really going to make me her toy? No! I am not going to allow this'

He sternly said, "No. I will never do that".

Freya smiled and said, "You are a tough nut aren't you? I like tough nuts. Gives me more pleasure training them."

Saying that, she turned around, opened the cupboard and pulled out something from there. when she turned around, Chris saw that she had a black long whip in her hand. Looking at the whip, Chris started fidgeting on the bed and panicking as to what would happen to him.

Freya leaned in and said "Your skin is too clean my boy! It needs some lust marks on them."

Saying that she raised her hand and landed a strike on his abs "wuh-PSSSH!"

Chris squirmed on the bed and closed his eyes tightly shut and yelled. Freya trailed the whip on his body softly and landed another strike, this time on his chest "wuh-PSSSH!"

Chris yelled again.

Another strike - this time on his thighs. Chris yelled again but this time his yell was different. It had a soft moan to it.

Freya continued to trail the whip on him, and he was expecting another strike - but it didn't come. Strangely he started feeling his cock harden and harden even further that he was puzzled at how his body was reacting. He got goosebumps all over his body, his breathing sped up and his butt automatically raised themselves despite being tied, his nipples hard.

He shook his head, unable to figure out what was happening to him and he said tiredly, "What is happening to me? Please Freya. Let me go". This time with lesser conviction.

Freya dropped the whip, held his hair and pulled his head back roughly, leaned close to his ears and growled, "Not yet my boy! Not yet!'

She let his hair go and lay down beside Chris, her head on his outstretched forearm, leaned close to his ears and softly blew air on his ears, leaned in and gently bit his ear lobe. Chris groaned, breathing hard, trying to free his hands. She placed her left hand on his hard, right nipple and gently started massaging it circularly and lifted her left leg up and placed it right on top of his hard cock.

Chris was breathing so hard and his skin was burning with all the tension building up. Freya got up, stretched her hand and picked a cube of ice from the ice bucket that was beside the bed. She got up on her knees and placed the ice cube on the base of Chris's throat. He heaved and his breathing started getting steadier. The ice cube now travelled south ways. slowly being dragged by Freya's delicate fingers down Chris's chest leaving a trail of water droplets.

On reaching his mid chest, she took a detour and took the ice cube to his right nipple. But just before reaching the nipple, she stopped and circled the ice cube around his nipples and then gently bent down and took his nipples into her mouth and sucked it.

Chris's heart was racing again, his body enjoying the slow alternate cold ice cube and Freya's warm mouth. The ice cube then slowly slid downwards on his hard abs, leaving a pond of water in his navel while circling his navel. Chris was breathing harder and he knew where the ice cube would go next. he closed his eyes tight and held his breath in anticipation.

As the ice cube travelled downward, it gently circled around the base of his cock. Chris's body straightened and he moaned in pleasure After lingering there for some time, it quickly slid down and went and sat right between his balls and his hole.

Chris moaned, his tummy now vibrating with the sensations he was getting in his body and kept saying "Please stop.. please" softly, as if reluctantly as his body was betraying his mind and succumbing to the pleasure from his tamer.

Freya heard his self-talk, leaned towards his ears and said, 'You still didn't say 'My queen', hun."

Chris was startled from his few seconds of heaven when he felt the ice cube travel downward and melt away. He felt strong hands, slightly lift up his butt. Before he knew what was happening, Freya inserted a butt plug into his hole and Chris opened in eyes wide in surprise and yelped. He had never ever had anything inside his hole and this feeling was so surprising, warm and a weird combination of pleasure and pain. He could not utter a single word while his brain was trying to register the feeling.

Freya looked at him like he was a prey all ready to be hunted down. She smiled at the changing expressions of Chris's face and climbed on top of him. She ran her nails on his hot craving skin and bent down and kissed him and licked him all over his neck, shoulders and chest, slowly enjoying his skin between her teeth whenever she felt like.

Chris was breathing steadily, with his eyes closed and enjoying what she was doing to him, unaware that his training was yet to be completed. The plug was sending sensations he has never felt before.

Freya felt she has warmed up her prey enough and it was now time for the kill. She stood up on her knees and brought her pussy very close to Chris' hard cock and started slowly grinding it on his cock. Chris started moaning and was almost smiling thinking she is going to ride him now and he will finally have some gratification. But Freya stop grinding.

Chris opened his eyes and looked up surprised. She eyes shone with wickedness. He knew something was up. He kept looking at her while her eyes locked with his and she continued to grind, just mildly tracing his cock and then lifting herself up just when he started feeling amazing.

Chris said "Please Freya. Take me in".

Freya smiled and continued her teasing. But his time she bent backwards and plugged his butt harder and brought her pussy very very close to his cock, taking just his tip inside her pussy for an instant. Chris groaned and shifted vigorously on the bed. He started lifting his butt upwards in an attempt to get closer to her pussy and Freya in turn just moved further and further up and laughed.

Chris moaned hard. Freya did it again, relentless, merciless, again and again, her pussy just taking an small centimeter of his cock and letting it go. The butt plug pressed in harder, and Freya's teasing was driving Chris insanely wild.

He started moaning yelling louder. "Please. Please. Don't tease me. Please take me in. Please Please Freya. ".

Freya continued her attack, this time leaning forward and rubbing her pussy hard and fast on his cock and bringing him very close to cuming and then moving away. Chris's cock was exploding. He was screaming at the top of his voice now. All the teasing sending electric shocks all over his body his body now screaming for a release.

"Please please. stop teasing me. Please take me in. Pleeeaaase"

His cry fell on deaf ears as Freya continued like a wild beast, grinding and rubbing and poking his cock's head with her pussy.

He finally moaned loudly and yelled "MY QUEEN!!"

Freya paused briefly and listened.

He said again panting for breath "MY QUEEN! Please my queen. Take me in, Give me my release. Please. Please my queen. I will do anything for you. Anything! Please. Please my queen?"

Listening to this, a broad victorious smile appeared across Freya's face. Her boy had completed his training and was now ready for her. She decided to show mercy on him and slowly took his hard, throbbing cock inside her pussy in a single stroke.

Chris finally groaned loudly, "Aaaarrrrgghhh!!" and his voice trailed away as he finally got his release, his muscles spasming harder than usual due to the plug and all the teasing and his body shivering like it has no control, pumping all his cum inside Freya's tight pussy.

As Chris finally came to his senses after the mind shattering release he had, he opened his eyes and realized his hands and legs were not tied anymore.

He saw Freya standing by the bed. He looked into her eyes and said, "My queen".

She held his hair and gave him a hard, passionate kiss and commanded, "Turn around and on your knees".

Chris obeyed, his butt facing her. She spanked him hard on his butt cheek. He moaned with increased pleasure due to the plug still inside his hole. She spanked him a few more times until he was drooling and moaning, and his cheeks were red with her handprints on them. She then pulled off the plug and he let out a satisfied moan.

After catching his breath, he got up, quietly got off the bed and kneeled in front of Freya and said, "At your service, My queen!"

12