Taming the Brat

Story Info
Wife’s naughtiness catches up with her with happy ending.
4.1k words
4.4
10.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss C sat on the sofa and squeezed her legs together feeling a familiar pleasant sensation between her legs. She considered, for just a second, continuing applying that pressure to bring herself to climax right there and then in the living room, a unique skill she had made use of on numerous previous occasions. It only required the lightest pressure along with some mental concentration on the task at hand very handy when in a lazy I just want to cum kind of mood, but today she had bigger and sexier ideas in mind.

Mr. S was working in the next room and was fully engaged in a virtual meeting so was therefore paying no attention to her. Miss C decided then and there that what she wanted was to get fucked as soon as possible by Mr S but wasn't sure how to make this happen. A smile spread on her face as she formulated a plan, it called for the use of one of her most fun personalities "the brat" to get what she wanted on her terms and eventually on his. Being the brat involved being as naughty and flirtatious as possible around Mr S until it drove him crazy and forced him to bend to her will. Hopefully over a nice solid piece of furniture.

Moving quietly from the sofa Miss C moved into the kitchen and turned on the kettle. This may seem like an innocuous act but it was something that she knew Mr S hated when he was on a work call as it made it difficult for him to hear what was being said. It had the desired effect as Mr S looked up and gave her a dirty look, Miss C pre-planned response was an overtly innocent "what me" look followed by a more obvious move to seductively bend over at the hips to retrieve the milk from the fridge pushing her arse out with a slight wiggle. Noting the arse pointing is his direction Mr S went back to his meeting leaving Miss C to plan her next move. Having boiled the kettle she decided to make a cup of tea and returned to the sofa. Slowly consuming her drink, she considered what level of naughtiness she could get away with next. An idea formed in her head, she slowly rose and busied herself unnecessarily rearranging items in the house allowing her to make moves towards where Mr S was sitting in his leather chair. She proceeded to walk past Mr S and loudly smacked her own ass over her jeans, a sound that would have most certainly have been picked up by Mr S' headset and broadcast to the rest of the meeting attendees. Mr S hit the mute button on his call and told Miss C to fuck off. Standing just out of reach she gave him the naughtiest of smiles, rolled her hips and let her hands wander suggestively down her body making sure to cup her deliciously full tits on the way. She followed this by putting her finger in her mouth and gently sucking. She lent in closer to Mr S and whispered 'make me'.

Miss C thinking she was safe as it was approaching 11:30, and Mr S' meetings always ran to the hour, continued to act the brat. Sexy looks, sexy sighs, stoking her ass, pussy or tits whatever took her fancy. What Miss C wasn't to know was that in this specific case the meeting was already wrapping up unexpectedly early. Miss C had by this point moved back into the lounge towards the sofa seductively swaying her ass as she did. Mr S, pretending to still be on the call, watched her go realising she was goading him with the possible intention of wanting to get laid on her terms. He wasn't going to make it that easy! Just as Miss C turned out of sight Mr S leapt to his feet and chased after her. Hearing him coming, as he hoped she would, shocked she ran for the stairs hoping to reach their agreed upon safe space which if she did he would be powerless to act and she would be in charge. Fleetingly another thought crossed her mind about the alternative of being caught and dealt with like the naughty girl that she was which made her lose focus on her escape.

Unfortunately this gave Mr S the small advantage he needed given Miss C's head start. Just as she reached the top of the stairs and within arms reach of the safe space, Mr S had grabbed her by her loose fitting jeans. She cursed herself for the 100th time about not getting rid them after recently loosing so much weight. Now fully in control Mr S was able to let Miss C get onto the landing without being able to run away. At the top of the stairs Mr S then proceeded to drag Miss C into the master bedroom. Miss C put up a fight never wanting to make it easy whilst also enjoying the feeling of being dominated by a stronger man whom she trusted implicitly. Reaching the bedroom Miss C was thrown onto the bed throwing her off balance where the struggle continued with both enjoying the opportunity to grab and tickle each other. Eventually Mr S started to gain the upper hand and although Miss C was still desperate not to lose she began to realise that she was not going to be in control of this particular encounter. Even so she didn't want to lose too quickly even though she now desperately wanted to be taken and by that meant really taken by Mr S.

Using his size and weight to its full advantage Mr S started pulling at Miss C's clothing. First he attacked her jumper lifting it over the head so it acted as a combination of blindfold and straight jacket. While Miss C struggled to deal with this turn of events Mr. S was already stripping off the loose jeans that had been the cause of her capture. Miss C finally pulled off the jumper only to find Mr S was already back on top of her.

Miss C now found that she had not only been pinned down to the bed she was also naked bar her bra and sexy panties, selected as a result of her subconscious horniness at the start of the day. As she struggled Miss C could not help but notice her panties were definitely somewhat damp. It was now clear to Mr. S given the continued feisty resistance of Miss C, even though she was now half naked and firmly pinned down under him, that some further confinement was required. Fortunately this was a situation that they had both thought of before.

Mr S leaned over the side of the bed to release the bespoke pink and black leather handcuffs, selected by Miss C of course, that ran under the mattress. These handcuffs once on were impossible to get out from and tied the participant firmly to the bed allowing for very little movement limiting any chance to deflect advances. After a number of attempts trying to get Miss C into the cuffs Mr S finally succeeded and was rewarded with the sight of the beautiful Miss C at his mercy. "You didn't expect me to finish the meeting early did you?" Mr S enquired. Miss C was still struggling with the cuffs searching for any weakness to try to find an escape so did not answer. Mr S moved to the bottom on the bed and started to remove her wet panties, this caught the attention of Miss C and she started to kick out, taking care not to hit Mr S but also simultaneously making it as difficult as possible for him to remove them. Mr S stepped back. "Do you want to go into the foot cuffs?", a useful and unexpected accompaniment to the handcuffs they only found out about when they opened the box. Miss C stopped struggling and allowed Mr S to remove her pants taking the opportunity to smell the delicious muskiness that they contained. Although Mr S was partly disappointed that he didn't get to see Miss C fully restrained to the bed it did offer up some more interesting opportunities for fun given that it was clear that Miss C was now in full "bratty mode". Mr S loved her bratty side but also enjoyed taming her into submission and that was the job that was before him now, although he made a mental note to research an adjustable metal spreader bar.

Mr S surveyed what was before him. He never got tired of looking at the naked Miss C, her body was perfect in every way and he could never believe how lucky he was to be able to love and fuck this beautiful women. His focus turned to the recent tattoo that Miss C had decided to get on her pelvis that clearly indicated that she was indeed a "bratty submissive". It was certainly the most naughtiest thing that Miss C had ever done but having been so totally satisfied with the realisation of her true nature she wanted it immortalised on her body for all to see, especially when wearing a certain pair of bikini bottoms in public!

Without speaking further Mr S moved up the bed, kissed the tattoo, and straddled Miss C's voluptuous F cup boobs. Moving his cock towards her mouth Miss C twisted her head to the side in a show of defiance, well as much of a show as anyone could put up when in handcuffs. "OK" Mr S said to himself "its going to be like that is it", fully expecting this response but not wanting to let on. Miss C did not move, Mr S on the other hand moved off Miss C's body and grabbed both ankles moving her legs up towards her head exposing her beautiful round ass. Not being able to help himself in such a position of power Mr S slightly spread Miss C's legs to get a view of her pussy which peeked out at him but that was for later.

Mr S reached over to the Doorknob of Domination, which was their codeword for a series of toys that they had purchased together over the years to help Miss C explore her bratty submissive side and his dominant nature that were hung on the inside of their bedroom door. Mr S selected the leather paddle, probably the easiest going option on the doorknob but also a fantastic way to start letting Miss C know who was in charge. Miss C knew what was coming but was still very much in her bratty mode and determined not to give Mr S any satisfaction in showing any pain or indeed pleasure at the treatment she was about the receive. Mr S slowly rubbed the paddle over both ass cheeks letting Miss C know what was coming but at the same time adding to the suspense as to when the first womp would land.

Quickly and without warning Mr S gave Miss C two quick swats with the paddle. Miss C squirmed but did not let out any sound only raising her eyebrows to show how blase she felt about the whole exercise. Mr S was not put off and repeated the process on the other cheek again with no response. Satisfied Mr S let down Miss C's legs and again straddled her boobs offering her his cock along with an instruction to suck it. Miss C looked up and repeated her favourite expression "make me" even though she knew the consequences of saying it she couldn't help it when she was at her naughtiest. Mr S knew that Miss C equally enjoyed both the bratty and submissive elements of this game and smiled. With her legs again moved over her head he landed a series of paddle swats, this time being more precise about where they landed which elicited a small moan from Miss C lips. Mr S rubbed her reddening backside in order to reduce the initial sting as well as giving him an opportunity to feel up her butt and take another peek at her now glistening pussy.

Again Mr S offered Miss C his cock to suck, a job she was uniquely qualified to carry out given that she had no gag reflex and could easily take his 10" all the way down her throat without trouble. Again another bratty response, this time a shrug of the shoulders. This resulted in a further paddling all applied this time all on the same cheek. This punishment seemed to land as Miss C bucked her body and tried to wriggle free from Mr S' grip but to no avail.

Not wanting to move from this position Mr S asked if the bratty Miss C had learnt her lesson. Her response a middle finger from her handcuffed hand. Mr S wasn't sure if Miss C wanted him to see it but he caught the movement out of the corner of his eye. He decided that he needed to move to the next stage of the taming process. Again he lent over to the Doorknob of Domination and this time selected the riding crop. He knew this was Miss C's least favourite toy as it administered a sharp sting on every impact and did not require multiple hits, but when multiple applications were carried out in the same place it certainly got her attention. Miss C saw Mr S had selected the crop and readied herself for what was about to come. She was so far into the role that she was still desperate not to show any reaction so glared back into Mr S' eyes in another small show of defiance.

Mr S ran the crop down the ass crack of Miss C, something he knew she also hated, again making Miss C squirm. By this time Miss C's ass had turned a delicious shade of pink from the previous paddling and Mr S knew that Miss C would not be able to take too much more before she relented to her destiny for the day - sucking his cock then having the fuck of her life. Wanting to prolong this a little further Mr S extended the agony of not knowing when the first blow would land by again massaging her butt cheeks. Miss C had a best of both worlds butt, firm but with just the right amount of wiggle to enjoy rubbing or watch bouncing when getting spanked or fucked doggy style. With Miss C beginning to enjoy the arse rubbing and starting to forget what had gotten her into this exact position Mr S grabbed the crop without her noticing and quickly spanked her with two firm womps on either cheek. A combination of the shock and the sting made Miss C give up her act of not caring and she let out a shriek. Realising what had happened she quickly shouted "that wasn't fair" before realising that fairness had nothing to do with what was occurring and that her outburst had earn her another spanking on the same spot. She shot Mr S an extremely evil look which at that point he knew he was on the verge of getting what he wanted.

"Do you have something else to say" asked Mr S, "like what" replied Miss C. "Well..... maybe something like you win I've learnt my lesson?" suggested Mr S. "Ha" said Miss C "you wish!". "Have it your way" said Mr S and he spanked her again with the riding crop twice on the other ass cheek. "OK OK you win" whispered Miss C, "what was that" said Mr S not content with the minor amount of contrition showed and wanting to make sure the taming was complete before moving on to the next stage which required complete compliance. "You heard me" replied Miss C slightly louder, which was rewarded with another smack of the crop.

"Sorry Miss C did you say something", "you win you win" she shouted, "and...." questioned Mr S, "nothing" said Miss C not being able to help herself with one last act of defiance at which point she wondered where this part of her came from and why she got off on it so much just before she was brought back to earth with the sting of another riding crop impact this one slightly harder than what had gone before just to make a point. "You win and I have learnt my lesson" a defeated Miss C exclaimed with her back still arched from the last impact. Finally the taming was complete the brat had turned into the submissive.

Dropping the crop and Miss C's legs back to the bed Mr S resumed his dominant position astride Miss C. "Well if that's true there is one way to prove it". Moving a hand behind Miss C's head Mr S gently moved her head up to his waiting hard cock. Miss C wasted no time in licking off the glistening pre cum and then, after licking her lips in a seductive fashion, started to kiss and lick up the shaft. Being impeded by the fact she was still handcuffed Miss C used all of her blow job skills to entertain Mr S' cock now fully switched into a submissive mode that was desperate to please. She loved sucking Mr S' cock and would gladly do it on request but where was the fun in that!

Moving her head slightly she slowly began to run her tongue all over his cock alternating between long slow strokes and gently sucking his balls. Reaching the base, whilst maintaining eye contact, Miss C nibbled slowly up the shaft to the tip whereby she let her tongue slowly circle the swollen sensitive head. She began to tease the head taking it into her mouth before sliding back off. Mr. S' cock was now quivering demanding to be taken deeper into her mouth and squeezed tightly down her throat. Pulling her head closer Miss C obliged and sank her mouth down the full length of his huge cock until it was grasped tightly within her throat making Mr S groan with pleasure. With her face now firmly pressed fully into his groin saliva began to run down her chin as she deep throated his cock. After starting to slowly move her mouth up and down the shaft Mr S stepped it up a gear taking control of the rhythm and started to repeatedly thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, face fucking her seeking deeper penetration. Eventually satisfied that the first taming marker had been firmly laid down he let go of her head and he withdrew from her warm mouth leaving Miss C to fall back onto the bed panting trying to get her breath back. Mr S looked down at Miss C and saw her lips were coated in saliva and pre-cum. Still unable to use her arms she ran her tongue inviting across her lips and smiled saucily at Mr S still managing a flicker of defiance in this most sexy of acts.

Whilst Miss C was getting her breath back Mr S removed the handcuffs. Realising this Miss C immediately leapt up and got onto her knees spread her legs and begged Mr S to fuck her hard, a submissive position she always turned too as it not only felt very naughty but also was the best position for her to cum in two facts that were probably linked tightly together had she had time to consider it. Mr S, whilst appreciating the gesture, decided that a flogging was first required before she got what she so desperately wanted given just how naughty Miss C had been. Flogging was something they both enjoyed, it was a more erotic punishment as the wide leather straps of the hand picked whip were less stinging in their application and when combined with the rubbing of it all over her body was something that Miss C enjoyed the feel off even if she already had a sore butt. After a number of well aimed hits Mr S decided that it was time for the fucking to begin.

Miss C also sensed this and spread her legs wider keeping her arse high in the air. Mr S slipped in behind Miss C and started to rub his cock up and down her pussy. Moaning Miss C moved her arse up and down enjoying the sensation and smell of the two juices mixing together. Mr S then lined up his cock with the opening of her pussy. He slowly pressed the head of his cock into Miss C's taking time to appreciate the feeling of her opening up before him. Miss C had always had a deliciously tight pussy and Mr S knew he had to take his time entering her. However Miss C was in no mood to hang around and started to grind her arse back onto his cock desperate to feel him balls deep inside her. Mr S moaned at the sensation of being fully inside so quickly but had little time to savour the feeling as Miss C started to rock back and forth on his cock, "please fuck me" she moaned almost panting. Mr S did not need asking twice and he started to slowly build up his own rhythm making sure to pull his cock almost all the way and out and back in again with each stroke so she felt every inch. Gradually he increased his speed and was rewarded with more moaning from the bent over Miss C. Mr S took a second to again appreciate the beautiful red arse of the women he was fucking which delightfully wobbled every time he buried his cock inside her. He grabbed her butt pulling it tightly around his cock making her pussy even tighter than he thought possible for just a few thrusts as he didn't want to cum just yet.

By this time Miss C had changed position and had one hand braced on the headboard of the bed, to stop her getting pushed into it by the intense pounding she was now receiving, with other coated in her own juices furiously working over her clit desperately trying to maintain contact with the rodgering she was receiving her hips bucking and rolling. Moaning with pleasure and breathing hard Miss C begged to be fucked even harder. Faster and faster she climbed toward her climax. Her pussy tightened and squeezed down hard on his cock as she got closer until she felt the pure blissful pleasure of falling off the edge into a rolling wave of one orgasm after another whilst screaming 'I'm coming' repeatedly.

12