Taming the Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst Miss C was still trembling and shaking barely able to maintain her position, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm Mr. S, on the spur of the moment, decided that Miss C wasn't going to get the creampie she so desperately desired as the taming lesson was not yet quite complete. He continued to fuck Miss C for several more minutes enjoying the fact that she was now his fuck toy given that she had already cum and her focus was now purely on his enjoyment. He could fuck her any way he wanted. Miss C sensed Mr S was close, his cock had expanded to fill her pussy even more than before, an act she would swear would not be possible before being taken. Suddenly and without warning Mr S withdrew his cock leaving Miss C with an unexpected empty feeling in her pussy which left her to ask "aren't you going to cum inside me?". Mr S, without speaking, motioned for Miss C to flip over onto her back, returning to the original dominant straddling position he offered his hard cock to Miss C who instinctively grabbed hold of it. Feeling it covered with her pussy juices she began to lick and wank his massive cock. It didn't take long until Mr S started thrusting his hips and moan making it very clear he was going to cum. Miss C slightly leaned her head back and opened her mouth wide running her tongue over her lips whilst staring directly into Mr S' eyes. At this very moment she rapidly increased the pace of her ministrations and got the result she was looking for. Stream after stream of hot sticky cum erupted from Mr S' now pulsating cock covering her face with some landing in her open and inviting mouth which she greedily gobbled up. Rubbing the rest of the hot stickiness into her face she finished by licking her fingers clean.

After taking a second to let Mr S come down from his exquisite high and with cum still spread all over her Miss C coquettishly averted her eyes and whispered "thank you for my lesson Mr S, same time tomorrow"?

12