Taming the Bunny Ch. 01

Story Info
How the husband got his wife back, teasing and betrayal.
5.9k words
3.09
21.3k
25

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
butbutbut
butbutbut
68 Followers

Disclaimer: Sex is not graphic and the bitch is not burned.

Chapter 1.

"Did you see that article in the magazine about open relationships? It seems to be quite a trend these days. It seems wild that people fool around with others and then with each other as if nothing had happened. Could you imagine doing that?"

"An impossible thought for me. If I were with someone else, it surely would affect us too. So it's cheating and it's forbidden in the rules."

"Well, it's not cheating, if it's already been agreed upon, and what the hell are the rules you're talking about?"

"About the rules of marriage. They are de facto rules that everyone knows."

"Yeah, but in an open marriage, they change those rules together. You can have sex with others as you please and it's not cheating."

"Hey, I don't want that. I don't want you to screw anyone but me."

"Whoah, don't get all excited. I just wanted to hear what you think about that. It seems I have to postpone my date a little further then, hehhe. That thought is just kind of tickling. Isn't that pretty wild or what."

"Well, if your head were built in such a way that you could separate things into their own compartments and the relationships wouldn't affect each other, then I guess it could work. But my mind would never be able to handle that kind of thing.

If you fucked someone else and I knew about it, I wouldn't be able to deal with you normally after that.

I'd go crazy at the thought. Absolutely impossible for me. But somehow I can imagine that you're digging it."

"Huh! We're quite different. Sometimes it's surprising to me how we really ended up together. But if I offer you pizzas, you could make me a little drunk and we could imagine that we deviated a little from those rules of yours and we would do that. Like we just met and I'm in open relationship and you can try to get into my panties right away on the first date, deal?"

"Oh yeah, I feel like I am going to be lucky tonight."

"Don't you dream, it's only your first date, hey. You'll have to do your best even to get the second, hehhe."

...

"What's new Lisa?"

"I have a lover, can you imagine!"

"What the hell! Are you and Rick breaking up?"

"No no, we've opened our marriage. Both of us can have other partners and neither of us can make a big fuss about it. Well, in practice I have a lover and Rick can dream about it, hehhe."

"Sounds incredible. How the hell did that happen?"

"Well, you've probably seen those endless articles about open relationships. I talked to Alice about it some time ago and Alice told me that she and Tom have been in an open relationship for almost two years. She said that it has been the salvation of their marriage. She has slept with six different guys in two years. Guys were handsome and good in bed, better than Tom, she said, hehhe.

That stuck in my head. One night, when Rick once again did his annoying quick performance, I told him that now we will open our marriage and the conversation was this. I figured Rick wouldn't make a fuss about it, and that's what happened.

There is a guy at work who has been crushing on me for a long time. He is easy for eyes and comfortable enough. Such a tight hunk. A few years younger of course. At first I agreed for lunch and one evening for drinks. We went dancing and drank a couple of bottles of wine. I then stayed the night and it was indeed a hot night. It reminded me of my college days. It's been going on for about three weeks now. We have sex usually once or twice a week. At his place because he lives alone."

"How's Rick taking it? Isn't he miserable? Or does he have someone also?"

"Rick has tried to seduce a couple of coworkers, but they haven't given him any. He's clearly jealous, yes, but he hasn't made any ultimatums. He's a bit rude on date nights. What could he do? It's pretty clear to Rick now that he is in a little bit of a different level than me. If I'm nine, then he's maybe seven. He couldn't possibly get any better, so the best thing for him is to just accept his fate. Besides, if I'm spending a couple of nights a week with Oliver, I'm still home for five nights. And I don't think he's lacking in any way. He probably gets all the sex he can handle."

"Wow, that sounds incredible. I would never have believed that about you guys! I have to admit that I'm quite jealous of you. Mark would never agree to that."

"Don't say that! I think your relationship is quite similar to ours: you're also nine and Mark maybe seven plus, also I think Mark is quite submissive like Rick. A bit like a wimp, I'm sorry. Now what would he do if you left him? He'd end up alone somewhere in the dark. He hardly even has any friends other than the ones you have in common. If there was a breakup, they'd still choose you. I'm sure Mark would do like Rick and resign himself to his fate."

"Really! Maybe, but I could never do that to him. He would die if I slept with another man. Besides, I really love that chump."

"Well my dear, this has nothing to do with love. I still love Rick, too. The relationship with Oliver has not affected it in any way. On the contrary! Our sex has received a boost from this. Before, he fucked me maybe once a week and didn't care much about my pleasure. Now he does his best and we sometimes fuck a couple of times a week. When he's scared that Oliver is better, he tries really hard. It's quite endearing, really, hehhe. He's nothing like Oliver in any respect, but it's still nice when the other one even tries.

Listen, get it done my girl. We are not getting any younger from this and in a few years we may not be able to play this game anymore. It's getting to be the last moments, hello. Wouldn't Brian be pretty good candidate for this experiment? You've been drooling over him for a long time. Yes, I know, there's no point in arguing. You're missing out on a lot if you don't get on the bandwagon. This is now the new sexy relationship game that we play with our men. And for once, something for women too. And look, they benefit from this at the same time. They should be happy when we are happy. It's like the essence of marriage, that they support us on these things."

"But how can I get Mark to agree? It's not at all certain, he will accept it like Rick did. When we once talked about this, he didn't seem eager at all. What if he flies off the handle and leaves me."

"Don't worry so much, you just have to justify it to him with rational reasons. He's an engineer, isn't he, and therefore a logical man. You tell him that it's like a payment for having been with him all these years and will continue to be. That is, even though you're nine and he's seven. That indeed he really didn't even deserve you. That this is like compensation for that. When he thinks it through, he has to admit that it's only fair to you.

I guess men often think that this is some kind of taboo and they magnify it in their heads. You just have to make it clear to him that it's just a small thing and just to brighten up your day. That this is not off him in any way. That the side story is not even related to Mark in any way. That it's just your thing. You press, that you don't take the time out of your time together, you say that you take the time out of work or some hobby or such.

And then you tell him that this is such hot stuff that you will royally reward it in bed to him. You promise him something he's always wanted, but you haven't agreed. You know, something they're always freaking out about. Just use those traditional arts of women. This can't be anything new to you. It's not rocket science. And if the carrot doesn't help, then you give the stick and put him on boycott. Now that will surely work in a couple of weeks.

Lana, hey, we both need a real man at this age. Those wimps of ours are really cute and lovable, but you know what I mean. But hey, you can't tell him that, hehhe.

But you know what, you should really test Brian before you tell Mark anything. Even with the instructions, it's so much work to get him onboard, that you don't want to do it in vain. Make sure first that Brian is worthy."

"I suppose I could try that. But if he doesn't agree, I just can't lie to him, can I. How can I then test this with Brian. If I tell him, he'll be devastated."

"Well, you don't have to lie, you just don't tell. And at the same time, you continue training him until he gets tired and gives his permission. Sooner or later it will happen."

"Maybe that could work. I could open on my own first and at the same time train Mark to accept that and not admit to him anything until we have a contract. That way he can't claim I lied or cheated on him. And I think that stick might work better for him at least at first."

"That's right girl, that's how it goes. And hey, you know what I'll do, I'll put Rick on it. He gets to tell him how great this is for everyone."

...

"Have you thought further about opening our relationship? It somehow stuck in my head. Couldn't we consider that. I talked to Lisa and she and Rick have already done that. Imagine! Lisa has had a lover for many weeks and everything has been going better than well. Their sex is also better than ever. Rick is really happy about it."

"Oh, this again. Are you somehow disappointed in me in bed? I haven't heard any complaints. If you want something different for our sex, that's fine with me. That is as far as we're doing it together. That idea that you're screwing some other man is completely out of the question for me. I don't need to think about it at all. Now that this is already starting to scare me, I'll say this now very clearly: if you have sex with another man, then that's the end of our marriage, period."

"Geez, you can be annoying. You claim to be a liberal, but as soon as a slightly new concept comes along, it turns out that you're very old-fashioned in your attitudes. I understand that the idea is strange to you, but try to work on it won't you. You can surely do that much for me. It shouldn't be an impossible concept even for you. However, you are an intelligent person and our marriage is strong and can withstand a few trials. In that model, nothing will be taken away from you. We would only gain new experiences and our lives would be enriched. Think about it, I could learn new tricks and then teach you them too. How hot would that be!

We've been together since college and I didn't have time to try anything before we started dating. This would be like a fix for that. And Lisa said you like owe me as I'm nine and you're only seven. Although that's a bit corny, it's still a bit like that. You just like have to understand my needs in this matter. Think how hot it would be to listen to my dates in bed afterwards. I'm sure it would make you hot too and our sex would improve even more. There's no way you can lose here. That's like a 100% win-win for both of us."

"Yak, the mere thought makes me sick. For me, this is not a matter of analysis. Our relationship, or love, is a feeling. If that feeling changes, then this relationship of ours will change. And you can be sure that if I'm sitting at home wondering if you are fucking some dude, when you are not at home at this time, the feeling does change and quite fundamentally. And yes, I admit that in this relationship matter I'm conservative. I know myself and I know that I won't be able to cope with that kind of thing. This is an absolute no, remember what I said of cheating."

"Well that is so infuriating, it's just impossible to talk about anything like this with you. Now come here and hug me, I don't want to continue this argument anymore. Let's find something nicer to do."

...

"Hi Rick, have a beer. What are you up to?"

"Hi. I have to lure you into this new women's club, where they get all the fun and we get to grit our teeth. So this open relationship thing. I'm sure Lana has told you about it."

"Oh hell. This again. Is this Lana's or Lisa's invention?"

"Who knows. I'm just a puppet being pulled by strings."

"How the hell did you ever agree to it? It takes away all dignity from a man. Not to mention peace of mind."

"It came so out of the blue. And I'm so used to giving in to Lisa. Before I even really realized the whole thing, she was already spending the night with one of her coworkers. She's so into it that I'm sure if I get difficult, she will dump me."

"Sorry, mate. It must not be easy for you."

"Let's see now, Lisa gave me a note about how I feel about this. Here's how it goes: It's improved our sex a lot. Lisa has learned new tricks which she's teaching me. Our relationship is closer than ever. Our relationship is on a firmer footing than ever. I feel very good when my wife is having fun. It's really nice when I get to hook up with other women. Sometimes I might even end up in bed with someone and then I don't have to be afraid that Lisa will leave me. It has boosted my self-confidence, when I am able to break the norms. It has made me more desirable for Lisa, when I encourage my love to have new experiences. And I can now have sex whenever I want."

"Sounds really sincere, yeah. Is any of that true?"

"I don't think so. Maybe the amount of sex could be if I wanted it more. But when I think about who she's with and what they're doing, it kind of reduces those desires."

"Well, I can imagine. You can tell Lisa that I was very excited after this. I guess you've noticed that those women of ours are in menopause. This could be something related to that."

"Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. Do you think Lana will go along with the club."

"I've made it clear to her that this is out of the question for us. It's a bit scary that the message doesn't really seem to sink in. She's such an ADHD bunny. Once she gets something in her head, it's hard to get out of there. She's so damn good in her work that her self-confidence is completely through the roof. And she's damn good-looking still and she really knows it. She might well imagine that she can drive through this regardless of me. I foresee problems here, yes."

"Yeah, you have a really sexy wife. She definitely has suitors at work."

"Did you hear something, did Lisa say something?"

"They don't talk about those things to me. But once I overheard Lana talking about someone named Brian who is wooing her at work. Her voice was kind of mischievous. You know, like women have when they like something, but they can't admit it."

"Sounds shitty. Lana probably meets a lot of interesting men at work. That world of money is full of those alpha bullies. The fact that she probably gets four times what I get, doesn't make it any easier for me. I do sometimes wonder what if she trades me for something better. Probably there would be a long line of those fuckers. Lana is indeed so wonderful and fearless, she is truly rare."

"Yes, those work fuckers are bad objections. I think Lisa's craziness started with that work lover. Now, when she dates him semi-openly, everyone in her office knows about it. When I was there at one of the dinner parties a while ago, that grinning was pretty crazy. It surely was my last company party.

"Have you thought about what you'll do if Lana doesn't give up?"

"I'm still pondering it..."

...

"Have you worked on that open relationship at all? I've been reading a lot about it lately and I'd really like to try it now."

"Lana, this is really starting to scare me. I repeat, this is not our thing. I will never agree to such a disgusting scheme. Let's stop this grinding here. If you want something changed in our relationship, just tell me. Don't you love me anymore? We we've been together for 20 years and I've imagined happily."

"It's not about the happiness of our marriage at all. Don't mess things up. Our relationship is perfectly fine. If it wasn't, then you couldn't even imagine opening it. The very fact that everything is so good gives it the chance, don't you understand. When we both can be sure that the other person loves, then the external relationship is not a threat. This is just something new and exciting. It's just an expanding and invigorating new experience. Surely you'll realize it, when you work on it. It's just that everything always takes so long with you. This kind of stuff gets to you annoyingly slowly. Didn't you talk to Rick about this. Didn't he tell you how wonderful it is for them."

"Oh yeah Rick was really convincing."

"And then there's the point that you don't have any right of veto in these matters. You don't own me and I won't get spoiled in any way if I'm with someone else. You have to understand that it doesn't affect anything between us and your appreciation in my eyes won't change at all. Just put your ego in check now and let's take care of this as amicably as all other things have always been done between us.

Think about it this way, I'm probably at work for about 50 hours on average and at home for a large part of the rest of the time. If I reduce my work by, say, five hours and use that time for this thing, you won't even notice the whole affair. If I did it secretly, you wouldn't even know about it. How is it different from us doing this as agreed? If I promise that I will take that time from work and not from our time, will that be okay then?"

"Of course not. However I do understand your logic. You're such a different person from me. I really believe that this could work just fine for you. You've always been able to compartmentalize your life and thoughts in an incredible way. Probably that's why you're so good at your work. But if you put yourself in my position and think how bad it would feel for me. You know very well that I get stressed about even the smallest things. All the crap that comes from work always makes me depressed for days. All the children's problems always came to my sleep at night and I was quite useless then, you knew how to support them and still manage your work without any problems.

My thinking goes something like this: for me, our marriage, my love for you and our sex is one big feeling that was born 20 years ago and has remained the same the whole time. For you, our relationship and sex outside are somehow separate things that you know how to deal with separately from each other.

You might be able to have another sexual relationship without it affecting your feelings for me. But even you cannot be sure of that in advance. When you have sex with someone, you inevitably become attached to the other person. Would that affection be out of our relationship? How could you know in advance? I could never be in a sexual relationship with another woman and then have sex with you as if nothing had changed. Something would definitely change. Why take such a risk? In fact, our whole good relationship can break up after that.

I'm just saying that it's impossible for me to even imagine what would happen if you cheated on me. Everything can change completely in my mind. In any case, I'm sure it would cause me indescribable stress and I would have to do something radical to get over it.

And the fact that you are ready to reduce your work hours for some stranger and not for me is really disruptive to me."

"Yeah, I can't really share your state of mind, it's so foreign to me. But this is just so unfair. You're unfair here. You don't own me, we're just here together voluntarily. I have to have space to do my own things also. I've already imagined all kinds of things and I've even planned a little too. Lisa and Alice can do it. I have exactly the same rights as them. If you don't agree to it, then maybe I'll have to do this alone. And it's not cheating, now that you know where we are going."

"Lana believe me, I won't agree to it and I won't give you any permission. Don't do anything stupid."

"Always the same song, you don't agree to do anything fun, I'm asking. I've given you my best years and now it's your turn to give in. I interpret this to mean that we now have an agreement on this. You know, like a de facto agreement."

butbutbut
butbutbut
68 Followers
12