Taming the Bunny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lana dear, a contract is not born this way."

"Whatever. And you are now on a sex boycott until you get this matter settled on your mind. This thing is now quite clear to me. You just have to get on board before you get any."

...

"Hi Lana, how about a lunch today?"

"Hey Brian, what's up, let's go right away."

"Lana my dear, we've been dating like this for a long time. I knew as soon as I saw you that I wanted something a little more with you than lunch. Can we take the next step already. It's harder and harder for me to stay away from you. Could I maybe finally kiss you?"

"Oh Brian dear, I really like you. I've been trying to talk to Mark to open our relationship, but he's so slow about it. I too would like to start a deeper relationship with you. But I'm afraid that Mark will go berserk about it. It could lead to a terrible fight. But a kiss isn't cheating, so..."

"Ooooh, that was nice. Just what I expected, too. Oh Brian, I really have a crush on you. If we go any further, you have to promise that you won't tell anyone about this. Not even your best friend. Mark must never have any evidence of us. He made a pretty nasty threat if I cheated on him. I'm going to keep him in the dark while he processes the opening matter. Soon he will agree and then I come clean with this."

"Lana, I swear I won't talk to anyone. You can come to my place and no one will ever find out that we're meeting outside of work. I'm really hot for you. When would you come? Come today, please, pretty please."

"Oh, today after work, yezz. I can't wait any longer. I've made Mark celibate, so I'll really need this. Damn, this is terrible, but I can't help myself anymore. You're really handsome and lovely. Kiss me again..."

...

"Damn Lana, why are you walking around in that lingerie when you won't give me any."

"I'm just testing these for my date and this is motivation Mark baby. Two birds with one stone. Are you ready to give me free rein?"

"That will never happen Lana."

"But think now, I'd put you out of your misery right now. Just look what you're losing. Come on baby!"

"Damn, you can be annoying. That's really nasty behavior."

"Well, do as you like. It doesn't bother me, since in this free relationship I don't have any such problems."

"What the hell do you mean? You mean you're already fucking someone else?"

"Well, I haven't said that, have I? And I haven't said that I weren't either. I can tell you though if we reach an agreement. Isn't it pretty hot when you don't know. You probably have to imagine all kinds of things now, alas. Judging by that tent, you do like my little motivation. I can solve that tent problem in no time, if you agree."

"Who are you and what have you done to my Lana."

"Hehhe, this is just a kind of training Mark baby. The reward is waiting for you to come to your senses. Hey, the reward goes to the bedroom now. Are you interested? And it looks to me that this flimsy thing probably works on a date too."

...

"Mark, I'll be late today. Don't wait up."

"What's the occasion? Judging by that dress, you're going to have a pretty hot night out. Isn't it a bit too short for a public place?"

"Hehhe, that's what you'd like to know, I'm sure. But now remember how this game goes. I won't tell you anything until you accept our new relationship model. How hot is it to think about what I'm going to do in the evening? Who even says I'm going to a public place. Surely you understand that this sex boycott doesn't concern me, it only concerns you, hehhe."

"Damn Lana, this is not your way of behaving at all. What the hell has happened to you lately. You're like some reverse Lana. Anal from some reverse world. Who are you and what have you done to my Lana?"

"Hehhe, I'll let Lana back if there's a deal. How about it?"

"Never, you can be sure of that."

"Well, chew it for yet another night then. You can be sure that I'll have fun for both of us, hehhe."

...

"Lana, I'd like to spend the whole weekend with you. Can't you come up with some explanation for Mark. I could find us a nice Airbnb place. There's no risk of getting caught there. Friday night to Sunday night? Would you agree, please?"

"Oh Brian, that would be a wonderful thing. This training strategy of mine is based on the fact that I don't tell Mark anything about my adventures. I just hint. I can leave him unclear what that weekend is. Then he can think that it's a work matter, if he's not brave enough for the truth yet. So that's okay with me."

"Yes, two whole nights with you. You make me really happy with this."

"Brian honey, I'm looking forward to this as much as you are. I don't really understand why this intrigues me so much. It's kind of weirdly seducing this spawning of us.

My only concern is that Mark's education has not gone exactly as expected. He's been without two weeks now and he still hasn't softened up to the opening agreement. But strangely enough I do enjoy teasing him with this."

"Yeah, that celibacy is the right strategy. Just keep it up and he'll bend to it. But that doesn't mean you have to give it to him even after that. I don't really like the idea of you two having sex anymore."

"Yeah, but I should come up with something new. This is starting to put too much strain on our relationship. Maybe I should take him on a vacation and try to pamper him there. You know, why not try the carrot for a change if the stick isn't working. Those vacations have always worked when I wanted to get something big from him."

"Of course my puppy. Or you could just dump that loser and we could move in together. I would be ready for a permanent relationship with you. That would solve it once and for all. What do you say about that?"

"No no no no. This whole thing only started because I got excited about open relationship and wanted a new spark in my life. Mark is just pretending now that he doesn't agree to that. This thing of ours is just like a side relationship of an open relationship. This is Mark's and my open relationship, but with a twist, because he hasn't agreed to agree to that yet. Although I did make it clear to him that this is how it will be before long. I will never leave him. I love him. Of course I love you too, but in a different way, you know, like a crush."

"Huh, OK, Lana message clear. But then, no sex on vacation anyway. HandJob at most, if you have to."

"Brian! That was a pretty naughty idea, that I just gave him a hand game after two weeks of dry spell and even on vacation. That's a wicked thought, I have to admit. But won't that make the vacation a stick then?"

"Nah, HandJob is carrot for him. Yeah, sex is only for me from now on. That's as agreed now."

...

"Mark honey, what are you moping? Do you have a problem at work? I was thinking that we could take a quick vacation next week. Could you get time off from work? We could leave on Wednesday and come back on Sunday. Let's go to the beach, rent a villa or something. I might even end your suffering. At least you can hope for that, hehhe."

"Oh, I'm moping? There's been some weird Anal crashing here for almost two weeks now. If this is my Lana talking, that holiday thing sounds good. If only I could finally get lucky there. Although I'm not sure if I even remember how to do it. Wednesday is just fine. That project of mine has practically ended already and I haven't agreed on a new one yet. I can find that place for us. I am really happy to hear this from you."

"But before that I have a weekend trip. From Friday morning to Sunday evening."

"What, the whole weekend? You haven't been away for nights for work. Just long nights. What's that all about?"

"That's what you'd like to know, wouldn't you. It's a shame that I can't tell you when these rules of the game prevent it. Unless, of course, the contract finally comes into being. Let's just say that this is part of your training. You'll be better motivated on vacation then. A little reflection on that, where I am and with whom and what I'm doing probably increases your motivation to make compromises."

"Well hello Anal after a long time. I haven't missed you though. In all seriousness, hey, if there's any substance to your stories, then our relationship is starting to reach its final stage. What do we need a vacation anymore, if you keep this on?"

"Well, Mark honey, let's not be dramatic. This is just an innocent game. I'm sure we both enjoy it."

...

"Buzzzz!"

Was that a text message? I guess I can peek while she's in the shower.

Brian Scotfield: "Airbnb Holfax Rd. 155. Can't wait to finally...".

What the hell is this. Could this be the thing for the weekend. Oh hell. Could those hints really be true?

"Lana, tell me honestly, do you have an affair? You've been grinding away at this open relationship and now you're at work or somewhere late at night and then you take a shower right after. You didn't do that before. You have always done a long day, but now you often don't come home until nine or ten. Previously, you came at six or seven. Our relationship has become very strange and the sex has stopped completely. All the signs of an affair are there. Now be honest and tell me where we're going. Maybe we could save this still, if we both wanted it."

"Tut-tut Mark honey. You know that I can't reveal such things until we have the agreement. We can come back to this topic during the vacation. And I expect that there you will be ready to finally agree on these things."

"Lana, I'm warning you, if you betray me and lie to me, then this is the end. I can't take this anymore."

"Mark Mark, you're really confused now. There's no cheating in an open relationship. And I haven't lied to you about anything. Just try to work it up already, and then we'll finish it on vacation and we can finally move on. Isn't it hot to imagine about my weekend, hey? Anyhow, you could invite one of your female work acquaintances to visit this weekend. I give it a full blessing. It's one of your perks now. Then we could compare experiences a bit during the vacation, hehhe."

"Go back to hell, Anal!"

"Oh, that's such ugly behavior. You can sleep on the couch for the night."

...

Holfax Rd. 155, that's it. That's some closed community, gates and all. Pretty upscale. I'm trying to sneak in on someone's wake... There's a swimming pool over there, let's look at that. Well well, it's Lana in the sun lounger. Not much of a surprise anymore. Oh, I've never seen a thong on her before. There's not much more than strings. She really does look hot in it. Is that swimmer the lover boy? Well now he's getting off. He's a damn handsome guy. He sure have remembered to visit the gym. And just like that they are kissing. You can see that it's not the first time. I cannot believe how brazenly he gropes Lana. And she is not resisting at all. I thought only I could touch Lana in those places. And at the semi-public pool. If I had done that, I would have heard it. What is he whispering to Lana? It seems to work. I guess they're going somewhere. Probably to fuck in their room. How an earth does she let him rub her buttocks like that. She just cradles under her arm and lets him do what he wants. Well, that was an exhausting show. It's not unclear where we're now. I must say that they are a wonderful couple. I have no dice in this competition. Damn, this feels so bad. Well, at least it's not like she doesn't know what she's doing. Oh hell what am I going to do now. This is like the worst nightmare I've ever had.

12