Taming the Bunny Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark starts the game, Lana starts to hesitate.
5.8k words
3.5
13.4k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
butbutbut
butbutbut
68 Followers

Chapter 3.

"So you are JV Software. I have to say that I am very surprised. You look very young and even women."

"Sharp observation and even from that age. A guy that attentive immediately gets good starting points."

"Well, well, don't get all excited now. And you also have to accumulate points so that we can become partners. Shouldn't we go through our history a bit to know who we are?"

"Well, let's do it then. I'm Jane Dennison and that's Violet Henricks. That's what JV is about. We're both 26 and a bit new to the industry. We've graduated from the Community College as Associate of Applied Science. We know how to program and build web-based systems. We're having a bit of trouble getting projects. We managed to get one municipal project and it was completed, but it was a tough experience and, frankly, a loss for us. So we need a more experienced partner who could help us get new projects and even more important who has experience in making offers. So that they would not be absolutely shitty experiences like our first one. And then I'll say right from the start that we don't tolerate any sexist shit. You treat us as equal professionals or we'll walk right out of here and continue our search."

"Well, take it easy now. I've been with women all my life and I know how to behave. Because I'm much older, I can sometimes say something that I don't mean to be offensive, but you interpret it that way. Then you have to say it directly immediately and I promise to correct my behavior.

I'm Mark Googan, 42 years old and have been in the industry for almost twenty years. I work through my own company, Mark Googan IT-Services. I have experience in municipal projects and company projects. Yes, I can help in getting projects and I have experience in making offers."

"Yes, we googled you and called some of your clients from your reference list. They praise you very much and that's why we're sitting here. You're the fourth one we've interviewed. The other three seemed to be more interested in our panties than serious cooperation."

"Well, I'm not surprised. You're both incredibly beautiful and sexy women. I can well imagine that you have trouble being taken seriously in this industry. What made you imagine that this meeting would go any better."

"Well, you're married and you have children too. There were a couple of women on your reference list and they say you're okay."

"Yes, I'm married and have two children. A little younger than you. But I warn you that I'm currently separated from my wife, so the behavior can be in line with that, haha."

"Grose, this is exactly what we have to endure every day."

"Just kidding. But seriously, what bothers me is how do I know that you girls can do anything? I guess I can call you girls? That data science degree doesn't guarantee anything and you have nothing but that one project that went a little poorly. Could we have a look at that code from that previous project."

"Yes, we can do that. And yes we can be girls."

...

"Well, that looks really good. I wouldn't have built it just like that myself and you've clearly done much overlapping work. But the code does look quite proper. And that user interface is, frankly, beautiful. That's good work."

"We know how to code and we are hard working and we learn quickly when someone gives us advice. And just you know we're not getting married here. You can get rid of us as soon as you want."

"That's true. I can shed enough light on my background that I need distractions at the moment, so that I can keep my thoughts away from my wife. So this kind of an atypical cooperation pattern could very well suit me. On the other hand, I hate stress, so this should work without friction or I'll take a hike."

"Sounds confusing. What do you say Vi, do we give pops a chance?"

"Yeah, I kind of dig this dude. Maybe we can manage if he keeps his hands in check."

"Hah, no worries that way. I'm not much of a butt pincher. Do you have any plans for the next project, what have you been thinking about?"

"We have researched the entire municipality's tender site and there could be a few projects that are suitable for us. We just need to know how to put together an offer for them. That's not our best skill as we learned."

"OK, I'll open the laptop and you can show me"

"These were the three most promising. We thought we could offer them all, so there would be a better chance that one would come home."

"It doesn't work like that. You really don't seem to have a clue about the bidding process. Preparing a bid for municipal project is a damn big job. And an even bigger job is figuring out the amount of work. We have to choose only one of them. If I'm guessing, it will take a week from the three of us to get that offer ready."

"Oh, yeah! That's a bit of a surprise."

"Do you have an office where you work?"

"Hehhe, an office. In fact, we won't even have an apartment after this week, if we don't get next week's rent somewhere. Jane and I are frankly pretty screwed. Our previous project went way over our offer and all our money has been eaten. We wished you had a workspace and we would have crowded ourselves into some teeny tiny corner. We don't need a lot of space."

"I've always done the work at home or at the customer's site. I have a bit of a bold proposal that solves both problems: you can temporarily move to my place and we can work there."

"Whaaat, you have room for the two of us to work and bunk down? What would your wife say? Doesn't she live there? Is this some kind of plot to make her jealous? Are you trying to get us into your bed or something? We're not quite that easy. Now explanations or this meeting is over."

"My wife's name is Lana and no, she doesn't live with me. She lives in our shared home, where I left. This house I'm living in is my new purchase and strictly for my own use, and yes there is room for all of us. I just got it renovated. Frankly that's why I'm here. Now that the renovation is over, I desperately need something new to occupy me. Maybe someday I can tell you more about our marriage story, but for now it's enough for you to know that Lana is not a problem. Now the jealousy thing is a maybe, I have to think about that little more. I own the house and there is no rental costs."

"Is this some kind of plot where you demand sex in exchange for rent?"

"Yeah, I thought that from both once a day, hah hah."

"Don't dream, pops, at that rate you'd be begging us for a rent reduction by the end of the week."

"What will your relatives and Lana say about this highly irregular arrangement? Won't it arise aggravation if you have two young women living with you?"

"Listen, I don't give a damn anymore about what people or Lana say about me. I've had a difficult month behind me and my perspective on life has changed quite a bit. I'm only living in this moment now and I'm only interested in how I'll survive the next week without losing my mind. Two babes coding in their underwear in my living room would surely help to keep my mind off my marriage problems. So do we have a deal?"

"Hehhe, yeah, what makes you think we're going to work in underwear. You must have been watching a little too much porn, pops. But, what do you say Vi? I'm almost ready to try this. We don't have many options either."

"OK for me. And I don't see the problem with the uniform, since we're already used to it in our last project, hehhe."

"Hey really, that was just a joke. Let's go see the house right now. I'm quite proud of it. If it suits you, you can get your stuff and move in right away."

...

"Then we'll both have our own rooms. Can we use the gym? What about the kitchen? Is that Jacuzzi outside working?"

"Now let's start from that when you live here, we are all equal and everything is allowed. If I'm fed up with something, I promise to say so directly. I hope the same from you. Say directly and don't dwell on it. I don't need any drama from this living arrangement."

"What about the rent? There's just no money right now, but we can pay later."

"No."

"So what's a no?"

"Well, the rent. No rent. As I already said, I won't pay any rent from this either."

"Amazing, what about the food. Should we have some shifts or should we order in. It's just that we're a bit tight on money right now."

"I'm a pretty enthusiastic cook, so I cook every day anyway. I just cook a little more now. It comes for the same price, so no problem. The assistant cook's shifts are voluntary. Can you cook? I never got my children interested in it. It seems to me that young people rarely enjoy cooking these days."

"Well, there's nothing to brag about. Jane can make a mean chili, but no one can eat it without practicing. My skills end with an omelet."

"OK, sounds like a plan. Occasional omelet for breakfast, chili on the weekend and other days I cook and you eat."

"Hehhe, you're quite the case. I have to say that I'm slowly starting to warm to you. We'll see how long this lasts. Come on Vi, let's go unpack and then let's start the work."

"The greenish room for Violet and the brown one for you. Did I guess right?"

"Well, heck, how did you know that?"

"Make-up and clothes. Those colors suit you just perfectly."

"But those colors aren't really green and brown. What exactly are those?"

"They are very unique colors that I have chosen from the color chart. They can mix them with the RBG code at the store. Or even with the HTML color code."

"Oh yeah. They're great. I've never seen them anywhere. That exterior color of the house is also quite unique. It's also wonderful."

"It's Lana's eye color. It's my favorite color."

"Well, that's too cute now. You clearly still have work to do on that wife of yours."

"Huh, I guess so."

...

"That offer is starting to get ready. Did you get the last use case interviewed?"

"Yes, those workers over there were wondering why we're doing this even though we don't have the agreement. But who could oppose us now. I've already updated the workload calculation."

"Yes, I notice that this cooperation has its merits. It is usually much more difficult for me to get those interviews for one reason or another."

"Hey, don't say that, that feisty redhead, Helen, sent you greetings. She asked if I'll work for you and says that no one else does these advance interviews but you. You might very well have a chance with her."

"Thank you kindly, but I don't need any dating right now."

"I didn't understand at all that we have to define this project for that offer. It's been quite a task and what guarantees do we have that we'll even get it."

"There's the fact that now we know how much it will cost us to do it. Usually, companies put their bids at the top when they don't want to do this work that we just did. Our chances are better now that we dare to put a bid at the level, that it is profitable, but not too expensive."

"A couple of things should be decided before making the offer. First of all, what hourly price will we calculate that at."

"We'll be happy if we get paid 20 bucks an hour. You're probably used to something bigger."

"Whoah, guess what price I normally use in my offers?"

"Well maybe something like 60?"

"200"

"You're not serious! And you've gotten through them?"

"Damn right, I've been doing this for almost 20 years."

"Jeez Vi, we're going to get rich with this dude!"

"Since you're financially a bit stuck at the moment, let's play it safe and calculate that at an hourly rate of 150. That should come home when the homework is done. But you can never be sure about it. It's something like four months work in calendar. No messes with boyfriends or other drama can fit in. It means a full day, but no overtime. And no drama between us.

Then another thing. We cannot offer this in the name of two companies. It's too messy a pattern for them. I don't want partners in my company and I don't want to mess up your future affairs. I suggest we start a new company for this, what do you say?"

"I'm fine"

"The same for me. How is that owned. Would 50-25-25 work?"

"Absolutely not. I'll only agree to an equal split. Since you can't get three equals, I propose four times 25, of which 25 will be left in the new company. It can be there forever, or it can be sold to an investor, or we can take a fourth partner, if we want."

"You really are an odd one. Let's do it like that then."

"I already have a name for it, BG Software. Would that be OK?"

"What's that BG for?"

"I'll tell you sometime when I dare. Don't dare now."

"Sounds weird. What do we say if someone asks what is BG for."

"You can say you have no clue. Or you can come up with something. Like Byte Grinding or Business Growing."

"You cannot leave us hanging on this, where does that come from?"

"Later alligator. Let's just make a deal now, OK?"

"Alright"

"OK, but you sure are weird."

...

"Mark whose motorcycle is that in the garage?"

"That's my Ninja, a Kawasaki Ninja 500. It was such a 40's craze for me."

"It's...quite yellow."

"Yes, it's from my yellow period. I probably wouldn't buy it anymore. But it's a cheerful color anyway. And that's why I bought it at the time, that it would cheer me up. I rode it quite a lot a couple of years ago, but lately it's been in the background."

"I want you to take me for a ride in it."

"Me too."

"You can only fit one at a time. And there's no helmet and you don't have suits. You can't ride in jeans on that. Even the cats in the village would laugh at you. Well, maybe on those panties, but then I should carry a baseball bat with me. But thinking about it, I could buy some really tight leather suits for you two. A package like that in the back seat could do good for my self-esteem."

"Oh, leather suit yes, yes, you talked me over. Let's go right now."

...

"Mark, Ninja's calling again, you hear. Let's go to the coast for coffee. Jane's at Roy's."

"OK, Vi, half an hour."

...

"It's weirdly fun, Mark. Let's go sit in that cafe."

"Mark why is that woman staring at us?"

"Damn, it's Lana and she has her boyfriend with her. I'm not staying here. Come on, let's go now."

"Yeah, yeah, but I surely would be interested in meeting that ex of yours."

"Maybe someday, but not yet. Come now."

...

"Hey, isn't that your Mark? Look what's under his arm? How the hell did he get a babe like that? She looks amazing in that leather suit. Maybe she is kidnapped or something."

"Shut up Brian!"

"Hey, she's probably just an escort. There's no way he'd be able to hit that one. He must have planned this and rented her just for this show."

"I already told you Brian, shut your mouth now!"

"Hey, could you ask him where he rented her from? Do you think that bike also belong in that package?"

"Brian really now! Shut the fuck up!"

...

"Lisa, I saw Mark today on the beach with a young woman. They came with that yellow monster of his. He turned around and disappeared as soon as he saw me."

"Oh yeah, was Brian with you?"

"Yes he was."

"Well, that explains the disappearance, then."

"Yes, maybe. I never agreed to ride on that monster. The bimbo had on such a tight leather suit. It left nothing unclear. She could hardly have anything under there, it was so tight. If I had known that I could wear something like that, I would have agreed to ride without a second thought. He never told me. It's not fair. I could still pull it off, couldn't I, Lisa?"

"Yes, of course you could. Oh, such a bimbo. Well, who was she then? Do you have any idea?"

"Nothing. For sure not one of our acquaintances. I need to find out more about that slut. Even I was hard looking at that leather slut goddess. Could you go there? He still refuses to talk to me."

"Well, I can go, yes, that's interesting enough."

...

"Hi Mark. I came to stop by after a long time no see. You just talk to Rick and he won't tell me anything."

"Hey Lisa, come on in. This is Violet and Jane, my partners."

"Uh uh partners?"

"Yes, partners. What did you want to know, I guess Lana sent you."

"Well, just a sitrep where we are now. What exactly is that BG Software sign on the door? It's not the name of your company."

"I currently work for BG Software."

"What about those girls? Is one of them the one who was with you when you saw Lana?"

"Yeah, she was Violet."

"Aren't they minors. They are not dressed properly, Mark. You can go to jail for this, Mark."

"Calm down, they're 26 and far more adult than you are."

"Hehhe, hear than Jane, so funny."

"Shit. Are you Mark ready to come back home. Lana is already waiting a lot. She really misses you. Lana will take you back, you don't have to worry about it. Just be remorseful and beg for forgiveness of your reckless behavior and you'll win over her again in no time. But you'd better act fast. That offer won't last forever."

"OK, so Lana has left Brian?"

"Well no, but what does he have to do with anything?"

"Are you even serious?"

"Well of course! That's perfectly normal thing nowadays for women like us. And who are in an open relationship for that matter."

"But we don't have an open relationship."

"Well, you are Mark, dear. Lana has decided that you are. You just have to accept it now and everything will go back to normal. Don't fight this dear, you know perfectly well you cannot win this."

"Oh my, Lisa, this conversation is absolutely absurd. Let's make it so that you can tell Lana that I agree to meet her if she wants. I'm already in much better shape and I can handle that. Tell her that she can come tomorrow at six, if it suits her."

"Okay Mark, I'll tell. You better have some good news for her then. Good bye now."

...

"Mark what the hell is going on in here! Who are those girls? Lisa said they're your partners? What the hell? What partners? Why are they not dressed? Are you hiring escorts now? Are you wasting all your money on whores? And what is this house? Have you rented this? Why the hell, we have a perfectly fine house you can live in."

"Calm down Lana. This is Violet and Jane. Girls, this is my wife Lana. Now come along Lana and I'll show you the house. I'm pretty proud of it."

"Mark don't try to change subject, tell me what's going on in here right now! Why are they wearing only panties and t-shirts?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you. Let's not bother the girls with this."

...

"And now we'll do the project a bit like in the commune. They just like to dress a bit freely. It's like their uniform at work. Nothing to get excited about. Let's go and continue talking in my bedroom. I don't want to bother the girls with this and I'm sure this will become an argument before long."

"Oh, in the commune, really. What the hell, Mark, whose lingerie do you have here on your bed? Who the hell sleeps in your bed? Mark, I wouldn't have believed this from you. You said that you don't want any other relationship and now you're already fucking some whore. It's only been like a month. I cannot believe your illicit behavior. One of your bimbos, is she?"

"Lana, Lana, it's just one of the girls playing at your expense. Nobody sleeps here but me."

"I don't believe you. You just want to take revenge on me. That's really petty of you. Listen you little whores keep your dirty hands away from my Mark!"

"You bitch, I don't know what you've done, but something bad for sure, because Mark is so broken. You probably cheated with some nitwit. That trick ended your rights to Mark. He's ours now and we'll take good care of him, you can be sure of that."

"Mark! Are you letting them talk to me like that! This is not going at all as I planned! What the hell am I doing with you. Your behavior is nothing like before. What has happened to you? You should really think about what people will say about this."

butbutbut
butbutbut
68 Followers
12