All Comments on 'Taming the Gold Digger Ch. 01'

by seth_rose

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
Decent writing (it's 'discreet' though unless you're being totally ambiguous)

She's a little fucking dumb to be putting those billions (ahem) at risk. 3*

edwusaedwusaabout 10 years ago
So which one is it?

Discreet means on the down-low, under the radar, careful, but discrete means individual or detached. Silly girl, I guess it could be either, or both -- I doubt it will end up that way.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Words

Discrete/discreet is only one of several egregious word errors in this fantasy piece. Too much - black and white, rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, endowed or sparse, urbane or crude - in these characters. Truly, 'There is nothing to see here. Move on!'

3*

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

Public Service Announcement:

Many of you are unaware of the controversy waging in the Loving Wives category. Laurel, the owner of the website has made it abundantly clear of her intention to banish stories that are described as BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences to other categories unless harassment of cuckold/wife sharing stories cease.

She is giving us the opportunity to police our own category to allow all factions to co-exist in LW. What has to stop is the automatic “1" bombing of stories that do not gratify you and the hateful comments that ensues to authors that only desires to entertain those with a difference in gratification than yours.

Shortly put, if a particular story does not meet your philosophical standards then just ignore it and allow others the same courtesy that you expect.

We hope by showing a good faith effort in return, we will be allowed to continue publishing BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences stories without fear of being reassigned to other categories.

Thank you,

oshaw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well maybe

laura can tell the idiots to update their bios and put in sickos where it says gender.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I never make hateful comments, rarely any at all

But unless you shut down voting, guess the scoring will tell the tale, won't it? Why not make a cuckoldry category and resolve the problem instead of this ridiculous attempt of stopping remarks and scoring? This site should be called "cuckerotica", more fitting a name for 90% of the stories posted in loving wives.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 10 years ago

The whole conversation is resulting from people demanding cuckolding be moved to another section. Laurel has stated that cuckolding stories do belong in Loving Wives, it's what the section was for, not revenge stories in which cheating is treated as non-erotic. The threat therefore is not them moving cuckold stories, it's no longer putting the revenge and consequence stories into this category if anonymous assholes like you keep posting like this. So please, keep it up, because as much as I appreciate what some of the authors are doing I don't believe it will work and I'd much rather see people like you leave the portal or the whole site.

seth_roseseth_roseabout 10 years agoAuthor

I didn't mean to incite such a storm over this story. I'm still a total novice to all this, so I apologize if this isn't in the right section. I chose "Loving Wives" because it's about a wife, who is well...the opposite loving, but still it seems appropriate. If people want to have discussions about this I'd recommend discussing it in the forum where there is already a thread on this subject.

Also, I'm glad a lot of you liked it. If you didn't let me know what I can improve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
tough one here

Did not know there was a problem going on in the loving wives section. I will admit that there is a tough call between the cockold stories and the brb, cheating , consequences stories. Can there ever be one without the other? If I may offer a suggestion ,why not just put something in the description about which type of story it is or maybe something in the loving wives section. For example instead of just putting loving wives why not put loving wives-c , the c standing for cockold story and the other types just put loving wives. Only a suggestion but it could save some time and people would know what to expect.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
She lied

She lied on his lap. She lied on her back. This cheating bitch has a problem with the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I say let her husband

tell her in the morning that he already made her decision for her, when she missed her "Curfew".... By simply escorting her out to her car and saying "good-bye".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous