Tami's Descent Pt. 02

Story Info
My plight continues.
2.9k words
4.67
7.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tami's Descent Chapter Two - The Training Begins

So there I was. I could hardly believe my plight. I mean, playing online was fun, but actually being at the mercy of a real flesh-and- blood dominant man? I pulled against my binds, but no luck. I am truly at his mercy. Gagged and bound spread-eagle to the bed, face down at the hands of my new captor, Master Ken. As my mind wallowed in self- pity, I suddenly felt his hands on my legs.

"Ah, such smooth legs, my little cocksucker. You make such a good little girl, but you still have much to learn. My friends and I have a lot of work to do."

'My friends and I?' My heart began to race. He couldn't actually mean there were more people to come?!?

He rubbed his hands up and down my freshly shaven legs and thighs. Against my wishes, the feel of his hands was actually getting me excited, and my captor took notice of it immediately.

"Aw, look at that little sissy cock growing. And you whimper like you aren't aroused. One problem though, you are a sissy, not a man!" Master Ken advised. "We can't have that ugly thing strutting its stuff anymore. You are going to be a completely kept woman, Tami. And I expect you to act like one. Fortunately, I brought a few special items with me to aid in your training."

Oh my God, what could he mean? I could hear sounds behind me, all the while; lube was dripping from my rear. I desperately tried to spin my head so that I could see who he was and what he was doing, but still no give from my bonds.

"Don't worry Tami; I have a few things that will fix you up properly."

With that, I could feel his hands touching my cock. I was mortified! Another man was touching my most private area and I was helpless to resist. This certainly wasn't what I had imagined when the night started.

"A proper woman isn't concerned with giving, Tami. A proper woman, especially a slut like you should preoccupy her mind with receiving. Receiving from a real man, you sissy whore."

Suddenly, and without warning, I felt Master Ken slip something over my cock. I could tell it was made of plastic and was very hard. My cock was reacting to the touches, but was unable to grow. It started to hurt. Before I could deal with this new intrusion, Master Ken continued.

"Hmm... a nice pink chastity devise for a good sissy whore."

As the words echoed in the back of my mind, I heard a loud "click".

"All locked on now, no need to worry about any other preoccupations now. I control you completely. Maybe after you are properly trained and I am satisfied, I will unlock you and allow you release, but I certainly wouldn't count on that being anytime soon."

Chastity?!? I was in tears. Not only am I at the mercy of this complete stranger, he has locked a chastity device on me as well. Even if I were able to get free, how would I explain this to a locksmith?

"Well now, since that part is taken care of, I suppose I should do something about this dripping orifice you have back here."

Oh my! He wasn't actually going to simply force his way into me right now, was he???

"Don't worry Tami. I am in no mood for blood. I am going to start slow with you. I know this tight virgin ass isn't ready for my 10 inches right now. Although a slut like you should be."

With that, I felt him slowly inserting a finger into my ass. As he began to slide his one finger in and out, I couldn't help but begin to squirm. All at once, I felt a series of different sensations, some of pain, some of pleasure.

"Don't fight against it Tami, you don't have a choice anyway. The more you fight and squirm, the more painful it will be. I would suggest you just relax because my finger is just the beginning you whore."

I tried to listen to his advice but couldn't concentrate on anything. Between the bonds, the gag, the chastity device and his finger, I could barely hold a thought into my head. As if I needed any other sensations, I could feel something on the cheeks of my ass.

Master Ken explained what it was: "Remember those body writing pictures you sent me, slut? I remember them and you are going to be my model for my urges. It was so helpful of you to set the camera up so well. It will make things easier, particularly for the gang-bang I have planned for you. Maybe if you are obedient, I may even let you see the photos before I post them on the internet. Oh, and in case you haven't realized, your life is about to change drastically. You might actually say its become mine now."

With that he began to laugh. I could only sob into my gag as he continued to write on my cheeks.

"Ah, perfect", he said, "Just one more thing and the stage will be set to snap a few."

Just as my ass had gotten over his finger intrusion, he began to slide something else into my well-exposed orifice. Something very cool and wet. He slowly inserted it in and out of my ass and soon I could feel myself moving to the rhythm of the device.

"Ah, that it, Tami, take it like a good slut."

He couldn't be right. I wasn't actually enjoying this, was I? As I became entranced with the sensation, I suddenly felt a sharp pain.

"That's it, whore, now the plug is completely in. Now, to wrap the strap around so that it stays there."

I felt as though I was moving in a million different directions. As much as my body wanted to extract this thing from my ass, there was just no use. It wasn't going anywhere unless Master Ken wanted to remove it. I could feel Master Ken move away from me for a moment.

"Oh yes, what a great site. How does that feel, slut?"

I could only whimper through my gag. Suddenly, I could see the flashes of light that I had only previously dreaded. He was taking my picture in this position. Vulnerable. Slutty. Humiliating. I wasn't about to admit it, but somehow, the whole situation was a bit of a turn on.

After what seemed like an all day photo session, he came back to the bed. He climbed on top of me and ran his hands all over my body.

"You love this, don't you, bitch? If not, you might as well get used to it, because you will grow to love it. That is, unless you enjoy incurring my wrath. I'll advise you now; you won't, so I suggest you do exactly as I say. After all, if my wrath isn't scary enough, I can always send the photos that I take of our little session today to a few people, including your family, your job, perhaps even the local press. They always enjoy a good story like this, nice and juicy."

He seemed to really enjoy running his hands over my chastity device, tormenting my captive little cock as well.

"Well Tami, since I am sure you have become used to the nice butt plug I've placed inside of you, perhaps it is time to give you a few more sensations."

As the words still echoed in my mind, I suddenly felt a new wave of sensations.

Not only had he used a butt plug on me, it was a vibrating butt plug. I could keep still. My body convulsed in every different direction. It wouldn't have been so bad, after all, I have used plugs in the past, but the vibrations were turning me on, but my chastity device held my cock back from getting hard. My body began to get tired from all of the restrained movement. At last, he turned off the vibrations and allowed my body to come to a rest for a few moments.

"Now Tami, it is time to lay down a few ground rules as part of your training. You will never address me as an equal. You are a submissive (not to mention an obvious slut), and I am a Dominant. You will always treat me with the respect that I command. I am not too harsh though, so I will give you a few choices of things that you may address me as (he chuckled at this point). You may call me Daddy, Master, or Sir. I will address you as slut, whore, bitch, or whatever else I choose to use. Perhaps at times I will even be so kind as to call you Tami. I will not, however, ever call you Tim. You aren't a man; you are a sissy, so let's just set that straight at the outset. Yes, if you are wondering, I did find your wallet, so I know your real name, and your occupation, and even your workplace, so perhaps now you can realize who is in control. I am going to take your gag off shortly. If you scream, you will come to regret it. If you disobey me, you will come to regret it. Trust me; I brought more than a chastity device and a butt plug with me. If you disobey, I will cane your ass raw, then fuck you anyway, so it's in your best interest to behave."

My make-up was beginning to run from my tears.

"Well, slut, I guess it's time that you met your new owner, slave."

As he approached the front of the bed, I could see that he was a rather tall man, and much to me awe, he was dressed in leather (I was always a sucker for leather, but only on women). I was unable to look upward and at best, I was starting straight into his crotch.

"Just where you should be." he quipped.

I could see that his legs were very strong. He was dressed in leather chaps and was wearing a leather thong that encased his cock. Wow, his looked enormous, especially in comparison to my little thing. He made a point of commenting on that fact.

"Yes, cocksucker. Have a look at what a real man's cock looks like, all clad in leather. I'll have you begging for it before long."

He moved the leather pouch close and began rubbing my face against the bulging leather. His voice cooed in my ear as he moved his member all over my heavy painted face...

"Yeah, slut, feel that cock pressed against your face. You love it; you love having a real man in control of you. You have yearned it for so long that you truly are happy the time has come. You fight against it, but you know it's your fate. That's why I picked you. Yes, that's right, I picked you. I have chatted with tons of wanna-bees in the past, but you are the perfect specimen. Single, kinky, provocative. You will be easy to train. Look at that leather clad cock, you know you want it. You want to taste it sliding in and out of your lipstick painted mouth. You want to feel me fuck you with it, eagerly awaiting your proper reward."

I was becoming more and more entranced with each passing word. My body began to move to his words as if I was dancing to a song.

"Oh, yes, my little slut. You love it, I know. I am going to take your gag off now and give you the pleasure of feeling my hot throbbing cock in your mouth, but only after you beg for me to let you suck my cock. Don't forget my rules, whore. You scream and you will live to regret it."

With that, he slowly reached behind my neck and began to unbuckle my ball gag.

"My cock will look better there anyway, slut."

He took the ball gag away from my face. My first instinct was to scream out, but his words echoed in my ear, "...you will live to regret it."

I was speechless; I had no idea what to say.

"How about a hello, slut?"

I only squeaked out, "Hello K-K-Ken."

WHACK!! He spanked my ass with his hand as hard as he could.

"What did I tell you slut??"

I stammered with my response, "I-I-I am s-sorry, Sir."

"That's better, cunt. Don't make me tell you again. Now, isn't there something else you want to say?"

Tears began to stream as I gently spoke. My voice was almost inaudible as I tried to adhere to his wishes, "P-p-please Sir, may I suck, uh, your c-c-penis?"

"What's the matter slut? Can't say COCK? And SPEAK UP! I can't hear you."

I tried to obey his wishes, "Yes, Sir, please let me suck your cock."

"You want it bad, don't you slut?"

I whimpered, "Yes, Sir."

"Well, first things first, kiss the pouch that is comes in... C'mon slut, don't be shy..."

He put his leather-clad cock against my face. So much so, that the bulge was sitting clearly on my lips.

"Mmmm, yes slut, you are going to make a good cocksucker. Time for the next step, my lovely little whore."

As he finished his sentence, he reached down and took off his thong, exposing his ever-growing member. It was HUGE! He made me smell it first, putting it directly in my face and smacking it a few times.

"Good whore. Almost ready to taste me?"

I just whimpered.

"Answer me, SLUT!" he commanded.

I obeyed, "Yes, Master Ken, I am ready to suck your cock."

"Well, good slut, that is exactly what you are going to do."

As if I had a choice anyway, he placed the tip of his cock in my mouth.

"First you kiss it, whore, because I own you know and you must appreciate everything I give you."

As I kissed the tip, my lipstick left a ring around the head of his massive member. He then, without warning, pushed himself into my mouth. I gagged a little.

"Just relax, slut, you will get used to it."

I had sucked dildos before, but never anything this large. I tried to fight against my tears and resistance, hoping it would be over quickly. I took the shaft in and out, first using short, slow strokes. As I got used to it, he must have sensed it, as he started to moan and his erection got even bigger.

He cooed a bit, "Yes, my little sissy slave, you make a great cocksucker. The boys are going to love you."

As he said this, I tensed up a bit, which brought another loud WHACK.

"Keep sucking, whore, no biting."

The strokes became faster and longer. I could feel his enjoyment. Much to my dismay, I was getting aroused as well, which didn't help since my cock was restrained.

"Don't worry Tami... You are going to get lots of new experiences, including that fantasy of you getting fucked from behind and sucking cock at the same time. Well, I know you mentioned that you fantasized about two women taking you that way, but we'll change it a bit. You are a sissy cocksucker now. Your job is to please men, real men. And you'll be good at it too. No more women for you." (He laughed heartily as he said that.)

His thrusts became faster and I could hear him moaning. I could tell he was starting to build his cum.

"Oh, yes, slut, that's it. Daddy likes your hungry little mouth, but it seems to be missing something, don't you think? Something white and creamy? Like those photos you are always sharing with me?"

As he said this, I remembered that I had sent him some of the photos that I had obtained though surfing the net. Many of them involved cumshots of transvestites sucking off men. I gagged at the thought, which brought another WHACK.

"Keep going whore. Your leather Daddy is going to give you your first cumshot. Your first of many, ha! Ha!"

I wanted to cry, but could simply obey. My sucking must have been getting better, since he started to grab the back of my head and fucked my mouth. As the thrusts became faster and more intense, he seemed to be more concentrated on his pleasure then on my humiliation. The thrusts kept building and building, faster and faster, until suddenly, and without warning, I could taste his precum. I tried to pull back, but his hands kept me in place.

"Don't you try to back out, bitch, now comes your reward."

As I started to gag with the introduction of his cum, it seemed to come in waves. By the time he was finished, his cum was all over my face and mouth.

He quickly pulled out and grabbed something from the table. As I sat there trying to deal with all of this, he returned to place himself right in front of me. I almost died when I realize what he had gone to get...my camera! He started snapping shots of me in that position, with cum all over my face and mouth.

"Wow Tami, I knew I picked a winner. You are a born cocksucker. And don't you worry, you will be well trained."

END OF CHAPTER TWO