All Comments on 'Tammy and the Gold Anklet Ch. 01'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Never cared for stories of dumb people.

Fucking strangers any way, especially bareback, is just plain stupid. Going to meet strangers in hotel rooms is also not very smart due to abuse, kidnappings, being beaten, or killed.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 16 years ago
You are very good at this type of story.

It is an erotic site and this has the makings of a well written, erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excrement

It ISN'T well done at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great!

Very well written. I can't wait for more.

funrunnerfunrunnerabout 16 years ago
Welcome back!!!

Nice to see you back at writing stories. Loved the buildup that you put into this chapter. I really can't wait until the next chapter. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome!

A yummy tease -- can't wait for chapter 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Get Over It

For the guy who does'nt like stories of dumb people: Hey get over it. It's erotica-not truth is stranger than fiction. It's good, hot erotica so enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
don't tease where's part two? great start,

YOUR STORIES ARE ALWAYS GREAT, GET ON WITH PART 2 PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is a very interesting story! I wear an anklet for the very same reason, but it was a gift from my lover... not my husband.

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
silly

talk, talk, and more talk. she leaves home after anticipating for days, preparing herself, with the aggressive encouragement of her husband, and is then unsure?

and that is where you leave it!

All hat, No cattle.

BethAndBobJBethAndBobJabout 8 years ago
Another great story

I love your story so far I love the build up and love the great relationship with what your husband and you have. I love the idea of the anklet. I am going to have to look for your earlier stories.

Design82Design82over 6 years ago
well written !!

Hi, good, well written story. Very erotic, captured the mindset that goes with hotwifing. Realistic and VERY believable!

My wife occasionallly wears an anklet (I bought for her), and even though nothing 'significant' has really occurred (yet), it's incredible how erotic it feels, for both of us, that she's 'advertising' her availability.

Your story captured those feelings!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Another Great Story!

Tammy, This is SO hot and erotic the way you are building up the Hot Wife Anklet Story. Really looking forward to reading the remaining chapters that you have shared. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Love This Story

I have an anklet that my husband doesn't know I own. My husband is away from home more than he is home. So there are many nights that I welcome a neighbor over to my house for some steaming hot sex. I love the short phonecalls from my husband while I am building to a climax with my neighbor lover. It is much safer to have sex with a neighbor than to go out to a bar and risk being seen with a stranger. I love wearing my anklet around the neighborhood. If the women in the neighborhood knew every man I have been with, I would lose almost every female friend I have.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Like

Like annony 7/19 , Tammy is not a hot wife, but a cheating whore wife.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Hope you continue telling us your sexual exploits. You lead an interesting life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like Anonymous 07/19/19

I bought my anklet...not my husband. When I bought it, I asked questions to the young salesgirl. She told me if I wore it on my right ankle, it signified that my husband was giving me his permission to have sex with whomever I chose. But if I wore it on my left ankle, it meant this was strictly my decision and my husband may not even be aware. My lovers were encouraged to add charms to my anklet. Currently I have 19 different charms from seven different men...all of whom know my husband. My question...is it considered cuckolding if the other men and people who have questioned me about my anklet know...but my husband, as far as I know, is totally oblivious. He has never seen my anklet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous