All Comments on 'Tammy and the Soccer Team'

by Loansum

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
Title made no sense

Where is the "team"? Is this being continued? Otherwise, it should be called "Soccer Teammate"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great start hope there is part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grammar

The story has some hot elements, but the mixed tenses and pronouns are a little distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waiting

where is chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Want more chapters

This is a good start and you could have a nice series.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Soccer Slut

I wonder if I can be a volunteer for a boys soccer team, I don't have children but they could all come to my place after their games to be rewarded with my mouth my pussy and ass for winning or losing?

Kisses,Wendy

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Good story. Could have been great if more attention was paid to the typos and grammatical errors. Great premise though and pretty believable.

I especially enjoyed the peeing, The smell and feel of fresh hot urine can be very arousing.

Looking forward to reading more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hey Wendy. My son's soccer team is looking for another coach. We could use a good lady to help out.

Loved the story, hopefully we see part 2, and the rest of the team. The team all gets a turn,and her son gets last shot and is going to clean up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous