Tammy Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy married witch.
4.8k words
4.63
14.1k
28

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an Introduction, I'm Devon, a 32 year-old black man now living in Chicago, the city where I was born and raised. I work for a mid-sized investment bank and travel a fair amount. I'm 6' 4" and a good athlete, all conference in high school basketball and all state in football. I received a scholarship to play college football on the west coast, where I was an all conference tight end freshman year, but a severe off the field injury curtailed my career. So I hit the books got a degree in economics, and then an MBA, and I now have a pretty good life.

My weakness, or at least my kink, is married women. Specifically, white married women. No use psychoanalyzing the motives, but there are aspects, which I will over time describe, that just make married white women much more of a sexual turn on than more "normal" relationships. My other kink is I'm a dominant man -- not that I enjoy inflicting pain or wearing weird attire, but I know what I enjoy and clearly communicate my desires and expectations. Typically, my playmates are older than me, but not always. Sometimes I meet them on line (which I prefer) before we meet in person, but sometimes the original meeting is in person. Most of these experiences have been during the past five years, although there are some exceptions. I'm not telling these experiences in chronological order -- just the order of what's in my head when I'm writing.

The injury in college I mentioned earlier was a chest injury sustained in a car accident. My heart was damaged slightly -- not enough to curtail physical activity, but it was suggested that I shouldn't participate in any heavy contact sports, so I had to stop playing football. I also need to get an EKG stress test every couple of years to make sure there are no lasting effects of the damage. A technician injects a dye into me, and other technicians use electrodes and a broad scanner to take readings and images of my heart while I run a on a treadmill of increasingly steeper slope. There's always a cardiac nurse in the room to put on the electrodes and monitor the activity.

I scheduled my test (without realizing the significance of the date) for October 31 late in the afternoon, so I could go straight from work. I wore a typical work business suit and brought a bag with workout clothes for the stress test. When I arrived at the medical office, all the reception staff were wearing witches' outfits, and some had interesting make up. I was surprised that a medical office would allow their personnel to play dress up, but it wasn't a big deal.

Then a technician came into the reception area and called my name. She was also wearing a modest witch outfit.

I said, "I feel I'm inappropriately dressed."

She responded with a smile, "All our patients are today."

As I went into the prep room, I noticed everyone in the hallways were also dressed up. I took off my jacket and rolled up my sleeve, so the tech could give me the injection of dye. I knew it would take a few minutes for the dye to get through my system. I put my jacket back on. She left and came back a few minutes later to bring me into the treadmill room.

What I saw there made me smile. There was the cardiac nurse, who looked to be in her early forties. She was white, had dark brown hair, very pretty eyes, full lips, and was very busty. The last part was easy to tell because she was wearing a very low-cut witch's outfit. Just out of habit my eyes went to her hand -- yep, there was a wedding ring.

The tech said, "This is Tammy, who I see is our very naughty witch in the office."

I said, "I'm Devon."

The tech then left.

Tammy said, "I hope you won't ruin your suit on the treadmill."

I pointed to my bag, smiled back, and said, "I'm always prepared."

I noticed in her eyes a look that I had seen many times before -- typically at clubs and during dates -- the look of desire. I met her gaze with an equally intense look -- I've been told it's my "I'm going to fuck you" look. But we both realized we were in a medical room where anyone could walk in at any time.

She said, "I'm going to step out so you can change clothes."

"No need. You're a medical professional. Just no peeking."

She got equipment ready while I changed into running shorts and shoes. I did notice her stealing glances at me while I was changing. I then walked over to her so she could put the electrodes on my arms and chest -- I purposely stood a bit closer than necessary just to see her reaction. She seemed a bit uneasy, which I enjoyed.

Then the test started. It begins at walking pace with no tilt, and then every couple of minutes the pace picks up and the incline rises by five degrees. The early stages were uneventful, so I started with questions about her.

After some introductory chat, I said, "Looks like I'm too late."

"Are you talking about the test?"

"No, I'm talking about you. I noticed your ring. How long have you been married?"

"19 years."

"Any children?"

"My son's 17."

"You look too young to have a son that age."

She rolled her eyes. I pressed on.

I asked, "Born in Chicago?"

"Yep but now I live in the burbs."

"I'm going to schedule all my tests in the future on Halloween, as long as you promise to wear that outfit."

"It's only a naughty witch outfit. Just got it from the Halloween section on Amazon."

"Nope. It's a sexy as fuck witch outfit."

She seemed a bit embarrassed.

She asked, "Do you think it's too much?"

"There's no such thing as too much, as long as you're wearing it.

"You're being sweet. I know I need to lose a few pounds."

"As you may find out, I'm NEVER sweet. You look absolutely perfect as you are."

She blushed and said she needed to focus on the test. After a few minutes, she looked puzzled.

She said, "You should be breathing harder with the increased speed and slope."

"I'm good."

I asked her some more questions about her job and her son. Just idle chat to pass the time.

A few minutes later she said, "This next level will max the test out."

After a minute I asked, "Is that all you got?"

She said, "There's one more level, but no one has ever gotten to it."

"Bring it Tammy!"

I admit that last level was tough, but I finished it trying not to breath hard -- my athletic training was to never let a competitor see fatigue, and that training came in handy. She slowed the treadmill down to a cool down mode, and I slowed my pace.

"That's incredible. I've never seen someone as in good of shape as you."

"You do deal with cardiac patients. That's kind of a low bar."

"I know. But still."

"I think that pace and endurance are good features for many purposes."

She blushed and turned off the machine.

Now it was time to take the electrodes off. Again, I stood closer to her than I should. I noticed her fingers seemed to touch a little longer than necessary to pull off the tape.

I said, "That feels good. You have a nice touch."

Then I put my fingers up against the top of her breast, and lightly traced against her skin.

"What are you doing?"

"One good caress deserves another."

"We need to stop."

No means no, so I stopped. She finished removing the electrodes -- I put on my t-shirt and sweatpants. I then walked over to her with my business card from my back, and slowly slid it between her breasts. She pulled it out and looked at it.

"Why do I need this?"

"You might want a good friend some day, and you can always text me. Maybe even later today."

I smiled at her, I gathered up my suit, put in the bag and left. That night after dinner I got a text from an unknown number. Of course it was her.

"I appreciate you giving me your contact information but I can't text you. My husband wouldn't like it."

At that point I knew I had her -- it was just a matter of time.

I responded, "It's a bit odd for you to text me to say you can't text me."

"I'm just being respectful."

"I like a woman who shows her man respect."

"You're not my man. My husband is my man."

"And he should consider himself fortunate. If you pass the phone to him I'll tell him."

"That wouldn't be a good idea."

At that point I just paused for a while, seeing what she might say next. After a few minutes I heard my phone buzz.

She said, "I've never been unfaithful to him."

"There's nothing wrong with texting."

She was slow in responding at times, but I was persistent, asking her lots of questions. We exchanged many texts that Tuesday night. As the clock went past midnight, she started asking more questions about me, which I liked.

She asked, "Why do you want to spend time in a conversation with an older, unavailable woman? I'm sure you could be having a lot of fun with hot young thing."

"Maybe I tried and couldn't find anyone."

"I doubt that. You made quite the impression in the office. A few of the younger nurses told me you were really hot. One of them asked me to let her do the procedure the next time you came in."

"They probably weren't my type."

"I think the one who asked to be your nurse is everyone's type."

"You're my type."

"What type is that?"

"Sexy, smart, confident."

"It's probably just because of the outfit."

"It's what the costume communicated."

"What's that?"

"Why do you think you chose that outfit?"

"I don't know. I just saw it on line and liked it."

"It's more than that."

"What then?"

"It was an excuse to look sexy." You knew how desirable it made you look. And you like the looks you would be getting from men."

"Most men just averted their eyes -- you were the only one who said anything."

"That's because I'm the right man for you. When you wore that costume, you knew some man would like it. Admit it, Tammy. You enjoyed the interaction we had."

She got quiet. I could see the three dots in the text field. She was trying the find the right words to say.

After a couple of minutes, I repeated, "Admit it. Honesty is always the best policy."

Finally she said, "Yes, I enjoyed our conversation a lot."

"Direct honesty is always appreciated. And expected."

"Are you always so bold?"

"I'm a dominant man -- it takes a strong sexy woman to be able to handle me. A woman like you."

A pause, and then, "What does dominant mean?"

"You never have to wonder what I desire. You never have to make the first move."

"Honestly, that sounds amazing. I would like talking to you some more, but do you realize what time it is?"

It was 2:00.

"Yeah, I know how to tell time."

"Aren't you tired?"

"Remember? You measured my endurance level."

"Funny. But I need to get some sleep. Good night."

"Good night. You can always text, or call, me. Regardless of the time."

The next day I waited until mid-morning to text her. I asked if she was busy at work. She said normally she was in continual motion, but they had just had a cancellation, so she had some time. I pointed out that conversations went quicker by phone than by text -- two minutes later she called.

She said, "I'm sorry if things got out of hand last night. I don't want to lead you on."

"You're not. We're exploring."

"I could never be unfaithful to my husband."

"Really?"

"Yes"

"A woman who was sure she would never be unfaithful would have never worn a costume like you wore yesterday."

"It was just a costume. I continually told you no."

"But then again, there was the way you touched me. And you couldn't hide the lustful way you looked at me."

"You notice everything. How could you be..."

And then she was quiet.

I said, "We both know that you were testing me. Yes your words said no, but your eyes told me everything you wanted me to know. And now you know I'm the man for you."

"You are without a doubt the most confident man I have ever met."

"That might be true, but I'm not wrong. If I am, say so."

She was quiet.

"I'm busy this coming weekend, and I'm traveling all next week. So we should make plans to meet tomorrow night."

"I'm not even sure I want to meet in person."

"Deep down you're sure."

"And how will I get away. What do I tell him?"

"That's why we're not meeting tonight. It gives you some time."

"Still, I have to come up with some type of excuse."

"You're a smart woman. You'll figure it out."

"What would be the harm in waiting a week or two?"

"When a fire burns this hot, it needs to be taken advantage of. Do you want to go through life thinking about what might have been.?"

She was quiet again.

I said "We should meet at the Berkshire Room. I'll be there at 7:00. I'm really looking forward to meeting you, Tammy. I do need to get ready for a client meeting, but text or call me later."

At that point, I stopped being overly pursuant -- it was time to let her be the pursuer. She texted me in the afternoon, and then a couple of times in the evening. I responded but after waiting a few minutes.

At around 9:00, after I didn't respond to her text for a few minutes, she said, "You seem busy."

"Kind of. I have a big presentation first thing tomorrow morning, plus I'm doing some research for my trip next week. You're a huge distraction, but a pleasant one."

"You sure you're not bored with me."

"The exact opposite. You fascinate me. The smartest and sexiest witch I know."

Thursday morning she texted me. She asked if she could call me.

She asked, "How did the presentation go?"

"Crushed it. Thanks for asking."

"Sorry to lead you on, but I'm too nervous to meet in public. Someone I know might see me."

"I understand. We could just meet in my condo."

"I can't do that."

"Tammy. We both made plans, and even if nothing physical happens, we at least owe it to each other to see each other and tell each other face to face that we wouldn't go further."

I don't see the point --"

"You're a strong woman, right?"

"Yes, but --"

"If you're strong, and your confident in your faithfulness, nothing will happen."

There was a long silence.

I said, "I'll open up a great bottle of Pinot Noir, and we could have one glass of wine and say goodbye."

After a pause, she said "OK."

"You just need to do one thing for me."

"What's that?"

"You need to wear the witch's costume.

"What? Why?"

"I have my reasons. It might be the last time I see you. I'm just asking to dress like you did on Tuesday."

"But we'd be in public."

"No. Remember, we're just meeting in my place."

"I can't leave the house wearing that."

"Just put it in the car, and then change into it on the way. No one will stop you at a restaurant if you go to the restroom and change clothes there."

"I can't walk in public wearing that."

"That's what coats are for."

"I still don't think I can do it."

"Have you ever felt sexier than you did wearing that outfit during my test?"

She paused. Then, meekly, "Yes."

"Wouldn't you love to feel that way again? Remember what we said about honesty."

She paused a long time. Eventually she said, "You're right I felt very sexy."

"It's good to be honest."

"But nothing physical is going to happen."

"Of course."

"I have to get back. A patient is waiting on me."

I left work at 5:00, had a good workout, got home, took a shower, had a light dinner, and opened a bottle of wine. And then it was 7:00. The doorman called, and I told him to let her up. I texted her there was no reason to wear the coat on my floor, and that my first vision of her should be in that outfit. She said I was really pushing it, but OK. And then I heard her knocking.

I opened the door -- somehow she was even sexier this time than in the office. A little more makeup and lipstick. I took her coat and hung it up. I offered her a glass of wine, and she passed -- she wanted to keep a clear head.

I started to say, "So Tammy, --"

But then she cut me off, and started rambling. "I'm only going to stay a few minutes. I thought about possibilities but I'm sure I don't want anything physical to happen. I'm sorry for leading you on."

I let her go on for a few minutes. And I smiled. She asked what I was smiling at.

I said, "You have an interesting conversational style. That's a great monologue. I was just going to ask how was your day?"

And we both laughed.

She said, "My day was good, although as you can tell, I'm nervous."

"That was quite a speech you gave, but really we should just relax. You seem so tense."

"I've loved our conversations, but I find you a bit intimidating. I'm normally not this nervous."

"Would you like to see more of the condo?"

"Yes, I meant to tell you. It's a beautiful place."

We walked deeper into the living room. I pressed the button that opens up the curtains for the view of downtown. The lights of the city were in front of us, with the darkness of the lake to the left. It was an amazing unobstructed view from the 25th floor.

"I've never seen the city look so beautiful."

"If I can't give you wine, can I at least get you want some water?"

"Yes, thank you."

I went to the kitchen and when I returned she was still taking in the view. I gave her the glass.

I asked, "Are you now more relaxed?"

"Yes I am."

"No longer intimidated?"

"I still am."

"Why"

"I mean, everything. Your size. Your confidence. Your looks."

"What about my looks?"

"I'm sure you're told a lot. You're a very handsome man."

"You never said that to me before."

"I'm sure you know."

I took the glass from her and put it on the coffee table. I moved back behind her -- we could both see a muted reflection of us in the window.

I said "Thank you wearing the costume. I hope you realize how fucking sexy you look."

I saw her eyes melt a little.

She said "I'm glad you think so."

I smiled and said, "I'm glad you're glad."

Then I put my hands on her waist and slowly and softly kissed her neck.

She said "Devon -- "

I cut her off. "Before you stay stop, you should know that if you do say stop, I will respect that, so if you really don't want me to stop, don't say it. Do you understand me Tammy?"

We looked at each other intensely in the reflection in the window. I could see the desire in her eyes.

I repeated, "Do you?"

"I understand."

I returned to kissing her neck. She let out a small moan. I continued for a minute or so. I felt her body fall back into mine. My hands went to the top of her breasts, and slowly worked lower. I reached inside and rubbed both her nipples between my fingers. She moaned a little louder. After a while, I turned her around and began to kiss her on the lips. She returned the kiss, our tongues beginning to twirl around each other. Her body pressed into me.

I broke away from the kiss, and asked, "Do you understand what being with a dominant will be like?"

"I think so, but please explain."

"Most times I'll control the action, both your pleasure and mine, with both my actions and words."

I then kissed her more deeply and intensely. After a minute I pulled back out of the kiss, still holding her tight against me.

I asked, "Is my dominance a turn on?"

She mewed, "Uh huh."

"Do you want to be guided to please me?

She nodded yes.

I said, "Tell me, Tammy."

"Yes, I do."

I took her left hand and guided it to the bulge in my pants, and pressed her hand hard against it and slid her hand up and down. I then kissed her and let go of her hand -- she continued to stroke me while she kissed me hungrily. I pulled her hand even tighter to put more pressure and she responded. We broke our kiss.

She said, "It's so big."

"You saw it the other day -- you knew it was big."

"Not this big."

I then turned her around and started pressing my dick into her ass, while taking one hand and grasping her breast and nipple and unbuttoning my shirt with the other hand.

I said, "I want you to continue to wear your costume for a little while."

When I finished unbuttoning my shirt, I backed away from her a bit and unbuttoned my pants -- no belt and no briefs tonight. Eventually they fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. I then took her left hand and slid it to my growing hard dick and guided her to stroke it. I then turned her around so she was facing me.

12