Tammy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, a little more forcibly, "Stroke that dick a little harder and faster."

She did as I asked. We began to kiss again. So this was the scene -- her wearing the witch outfit for me, kissing deeply, me naked, and her stroking my dick, her ring glistening against it -- the scene I envisioned back in the treadmill room. She got the sense of the right grip and pace and I didn't need to guide her. We continued like that for a while I then pulled away.

I asked, "Tammy, have you thought about what it will be like to suck my dick?"

She barely said the word, "Yes," and nodded.

"You want to suck my dick, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes I want to suck your dick."

I guided her down to her knees, letting her kiss my chest as she went lower. Eventually her mouth got to the level of my dick.

She said, "I can't believe how big it is up close."

"I'm glad you like it."

I softly grabbed the back of her head and guided her mouth to my dick. She struggled at first, but eventually got enough of my dick in her mouth to make me even harder. She started taking over, bobbing her head up and down.

I said, "Lick up and down the side of my dick making it wet. Then you can stroke it better."

She did. And then, without me guiding her, she instinctively knew I wanted her left hand to stroke me.

I asked, "Do you feel the growing weight and power of my dick?"

"Yes."

"How does it make you feel?"

"A little intimidated but very turned on."

"Do you like knowing you have the power to make that dick powerful? It feels that way because of you."

At that point she started grasping harder and stroking faster.

I said, "Tammy, when you're stroking or sucking my dick, you should always look me in the eyes."

She did. I then guided her mouth to my dick again, never losing eye contact. She started sucking me more deeply. I could see her eyes intensely, and saw the pleasure in her pleasing me, and below her eyes I could see her breasts almost falling out of her outfit.

I then pulled her up and we kissed again.

She said, "My husband never kisses me after I suck him."

"Do I in any way remind you of your husband?"

"No."

I then guided her to my bedroom. I stood her in front of the mirror with me behind her and slowly removed her outfit. Her beautiful breasts being fully revealed. My black hands over her white skin. I stroked her pussy for the first time -- damn she was wet. When I got her undressed I laid her on her back on the bed, and climbed on top of her. I stoked her pussy some more and she was moaning.

I asked, "What do you want?"

"I want you to make love to me."

"That's what you sometimes want from your husband. Tell me what you want from me."

"I want you to fuck me."

I slowly entered her -- there would be time for rougher sex in the future -- and I pushed deeper. When I was only four inches inside of her, she started to buck wildly and I felt her pussy tighten around my dick. She was cumming hard and beginning to scream a lot. After several minutes she stopped bucking.

She said, "That was the hardest I have cum in a long time."

So I pushed a bit deeper. Another couple of inches, sliding my dick in and out of her, and kissing her, and she again started to buck even more wildly, and I felt her juices start to drip down my dick to my balls. She was almost hyperventilating, her hands kneading my back, cumming deeply. She then starting crying.

She said, "I'm sorry, I can't help it. I feel so good."

I wasn't done with her, but she said she needed a break -- she couldn't take any more right now. I slowly slid out of her.

After a couple of minutes she asked, "How do you want to cum?"

"You already know the answer."

"I thought so."

"How do you want to make me cum?"

She said, "I've never told a man this before. In my mouth."

I laid on my back and let this sexy white wife try to devour my dick. She was trying to get as much in her mouth as she could, but she wasn't used to the size.

I said, "Get off the bed and down on your knees."

She immediately did. I got up and in front of her and she started sucking me again. I told her to stroke me at the same time. At one point she took her mouth off and we both watched her try to wrap both of her hands around my dick.

I asked, "Does my dick feel even more powerful?"

"God yes."

"Tell me about it."

"It's like the most commanding thing I can think of. I've never held a gun, but I imagine it would be like a very powerful gun."

"Continue to stroke me with both hands while you suck me."

And she did. And she had learned to look me in the eye. She got a good sense of the right rhythm and after several minutes of sucking and stroking I could feel my balls tighten. She could tell I was going to cum, and she started stroking furiously. I shot a heavy load of cum into her sexy mouth. She kept on stroking and I kept on shooting my cum. She couldn't swallow all of it -- in the future she would learn. But it was sexy to see my cum dripping off her chin. She held me like that until I started to soften a bit.

She went to the bathroom, cleaned up, and came back to me. We laid together in the bed for a while -- she almost fell asleep in my arms. She said she had to go, and I told her how much I enjoyed her. She changed into her regular clothes -- she even looked sexy in them -- and then we kissed goodnight. But I knew it would not be the last time we saw each other.

12