Tammy Ch. 06

Story Info
Greg learns his role.
6.6k words
4.51
9.5k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoy comments on my stories, both the public ones and the private ones. Suggestions and opinions are welcome. But some comments on my past stories suggest that there should have been some warning about the theme. This is an erotic story involving interracial play and married women straying from their husband. If the idea of a black man fucking a married white woman bothers you, you should move on to another story.

As an Introduction, I'm Devon, a 32 year-old black man now living in Chicago, the city where I was born and raised. I work for a mid-sized investment bank and travel a fair amount. I'm 6' 4" and a good athlete, all city in high school basketball and all state in football. I received a scholarship to play college football on the west coast, where I was an all conference tight end freshman year, but a severe off the field injury curtailed my career. So I hit the books got a degree in economics, and then an MBA, and I now have a pretty good life.

My weakness, or at least my kink, is married women. Specifically, white married women. No use psychoanalyzing the motives, but there are aspects, which I will over time describe, that just make married white women much more of a sexual turn on than more "normal" relationships. My other kink is I'm a dominant man -- not that I enjoy inflicting pain or wearing weird attire, but I know what I enjoy and clearly communicate my desires and expectations. Typically, my playmates are older than me, but not always. Sometimes I meet them on line (which I prefer) before we meet in person, but sometimes the original meeting is in person. Most of these experiences have been during the past five years, although there are some exceptions. I'm not telling these experiences in chronological order -- just the order of what's in my head when I'm writing.

To get more background on Tammy, you can read the previous Tammy chapters.

That next Friday, Tammy came by for our usual morning fun. She wasn't as focused as normal. We did have our typical three-part sex -- Her sucking my dick, me fucking her to several climaxes, and then her finishing me off with her mouth. But I could tell there was a lot on her mind.

I asked, "Was Monday's session too much?"

She said, "No. I couldn't do anal every time we met, but I need to try that again sometime. I was unprepared for how different it made me feel."

"Did you feel good or bad?"

"Almost all good. I never felt that type of wonderful before. I was completely under your power. But it was intense. I could never relax. Thank you for being patient. It makes me want to try again."

"That's good."

"Greg and I talked last night about his desire to see you fuck me."

"Has he made up his mind?"

"He said he thinks so. He plans on telling you on Sunday, but he said he knows he might change his mind before then."

"Do you think he has any idea that we're already fucking?"

"Not at all. I thought my willingness to consider the idea might tip him off, but you and I have played it cool, so he really doesn't have a clue."

"And what about his wife? What does she think?"

"Before this week there were two parts of me. The naughty part who wanted to make him our little cuckold, and the nice part who felt sorry for him. But since he has told me he wants to explore, I'm now 100% sure I want him to watch us. I do feel sorry for him."

"How so?"

"He has no idea how different you are. Last night, in part because I felt sorry for him, and in part because I wanted to prepare him, I seduced him a bit."

"What was that like?"

"I encouraged him to take charge more. But in the end we just had basic dull intercourse. He kept asking if I was enjoying, which got annoying. So I faked a small orgasm, and he came, and that was it."

"Kind of like us."

She laughed. "Our least eventful fuck is 10 times more intense than Greg and mine best experience."

We talked for a few more minutes, and then it was time to go.

Sunday, I got to the gym at 10:30, ahead of our 11:00 game. All the players from our team, along with all the players on team we beat in our first game, gathered around the league director. I had assumed that the two captains (Andrew for our team) would pick players, but instead, they had each team vote to choose the new captain from the other team. Our players voted for the same guy who was their captain in the first game, but their players voted for me. When it came to choosing players, their captain chose first, since they had lost the first game. He chose Phil, our tallest player besides me. I chose Andrew -- he was the best player available. I looked at Greg, and he seemed sad. Then after the other team chose someone, I picked a player who was originally on the other team. For my third pick, I chose yet another player who was originally on the other team. I thought both of the players were better than Greg, but Greg seemed more and more upset. Finally, the other team's captain chose Greg with his fourth pick. We continued picking until both teams were filled. I noticed Tammy in the stands.

In the first quarter the game was pretty even. Most of my teammates didn't move much. I was passing a lot to them but they weren't doing much with the passes. So starting in the second quarter, I started either setting screens for Andrew, or vice versa. Most of the time Greg was playing on Andrew, which often meant after a screen, he would switch on to me. Each time that happened, I was able to score, typically on a layup. We were up by 8 points at the half, and 18 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Each time I beat Greg for a basket, he got more and more frustrated.

I rested a bit on the bench to begin the 4th quarter, but then came back after they cut our lead down to 12. On two straight plays I beat Greg for a basket, once on a layup, and another on a short shot. Then with about two minutes left in the game I stole the ball and drove into the front court. Greg was defending me one on one. I made a move which Greg fell for, giving me about 6 feet of separation. I drove to the basket and went up for a dunk. Greg came at me fast and had all the momentum. As I went up we collided, but despite his momentum, he just bounced off me as I continued to rise, and I jammed the ball in the basket. Greg fell to the floor, a bit shaken, and the ball came to rest by his head. There were a few "whoops" from those in the stands, and even from some of Greg's teammates. We ended up winning by 24.

After the game, Greg was really angry. He barely shook hands with me. I went to Andrew and told him I was out for the next few weeks. Without the consistency of a team, these games were more about one on one basketball, which I didn't enjoy. He asked me to think about it, but I said I was sure. After showering, I went to Greg.

I said, "It's only a game, man."

"You crushed me."

"You gotta let it go. Come on, I'll buy you lunch."

I patted him on the shoulder. Eventually he smiled, and we were off to lunch.

We talked a bit about the game, but we both knew what happened. Then I told him I was leaving the team. After the food was served, I took charge of the conversation.

I asked, "Is there something you're going to ask me?"

"Yes ... um ... have you thought about ... um ... our discussion?

"You mean about me fucking your wife?"

"Yes."

"I've thought about it. But you both really need to want it."

"I talked to her. She does."

"Does she know I'm a dominant?"

"Yes."

"O.K. she wants it. But do you?" To make the point, I drove my index finger into his chest.

"I think so."

"This isn't a time for thinking. It's a time for knowing."

"Yes, I know so."

"When do you want to do this?"

"We were thinking next weekend, if you can. Our son will be with his aunt and uncle."

"Where do you want to meet?

"Would you be O.K. at our house?

"I can do that. Will you be able to embrace your submissive side?"

He paused. "I think I did at the game today."

I smiled, and thought, "Yes you did." I said, "Basketball is one thing. Watching my dick in your wife is another."

"I understand. I want that."

"And you remember the rules?"

"Yes."

"Repeat them to me."

"No physical contact between us. You get to spend the night. No talking"

"Yes, no talking. Not a single fucking word. I will text you some photos to give you an idea of how she should dress."

"So will you just come over to our house?"

"No. Let's meet in public to begin. There's a club called Cooks. Not too far from here. You know where it is?"

"Yes"

"Let's meet there at 8:00 on Saturday. You drive there. I'll take an Uber. And don't flake."

Tammy came over the next morning. After some deep kissing, she wanted to talk.

She said, "I don't know what you said to him, but he is sure he wants to do this."

"Good."

"I'm having to hide how turned on I am about this. I've told him I'm nervous."

"You're a good actress."

"I can't wait till Saturday."

While we were talking our upcoming adventure, Tammy was stroking my dick. She had learned exactly the right pressure and grip to use, along with the perfect pace.

I asked, "Does my dick feel powerful to you right now?"

"Uh huh."

"What does my BBC slut want to do with that power?"

"I need to feel it in my throat."

She started giving me a very sloppy blow job, and then started gagging on my dick as she took me in her throat.

I asked, "Do you now understand what a cuckold is?"

She made a noise like "uh huh"

"Are you ready to make him our little bitch?"

I heard and felt her moan, as her lips hit the base of my dick, burying all 10 inches in her throat. I wanted to do something different, so right before I nutted, I pulled out of her mouth, stroked my own dick, and blew my load all over her pretty face. She loved it.

I had to leave that afternoon on a trip to the west coast, where I would be until Friday morning. So the next time I was to see her would be at Cooks. My trip went well. It was busy but nothing eventful happened. I did enjoy thoughts of what was to likely to happen.

On Saturday I took an Uber to Cooks. I didn't want to drive because, assuming things worked out at the club, I didn't want to lose momentum by taking two cars to their house. I got there just after 8:00. They were already there, seated on opposite sides of the table in a booth I reserved. She looked magnificent, wearing a deep green dress made of a clingy fabric with a deep V down the front. It wasn't shear -- she didn't look slutty, but very sexy. Of course, I sat down next to her. I told her how amazingly beautiful she looked. She smiled. We talked for a while. Greg seemed very nervous. Tammy was a little on edge, but started to relax as we talked. I made little touches as we talked -- her arm, her shoulder, eventually her cheek. She returned them. Nothing obvious. They had mixed drinks. I kept with my boring sparkling water. After about 15 minutes I asked if she wanted to dance. We went out on the floor. For a few minutes we danced and talked softly to each other. She said she was still a bit anxious. As we danced, and we both felt more of each other's touch, she began to soften. She relied me more on support, and I held her tighter. Of course, we both knew Greg was watching us. I started to press into her, so she could feel my dick against her side. My hands went down to her ass and pushed her more into me. I heard her moan a bit. I whispered that she should let her hand drop and brush subtly against my dick. She did and moaned some more.

She whispered, "Your dick is already so hard." She was trembling a little.

"It's the way it should be whenever you're around. I could fuck you right here."

"No."

"No," I agreed. "But are you ready to go to your home?"

"I am"

"Let's go back to the table."

Anyone paying attention would see the large bulge in my pants as we walked back to the table. When we got there, I spoke for the two of us.

"We're ready to go to your house."

Greg looked at Tammy and said, "Are you sure you don't want another drink?"

I said, "She's fine for now. I'm sure you have some alcohol at home."

He said, "I'll ask the server for the check."

I pulled out a 100 and put it on the table. The bill was probably only $40. "This will cover it. Let's go."

We got to Greg's car. I opened the back door and held it for Tammy. Greg looked a bit surprised when she got in. He actually thought she would ride in the front passenger seat. Tammy sat in the middle of the back seat, and I was on the right next to her. Greg started driving, and I put my arm around her, and reached over and kissed her. I could see his eyes in the rear view watching. Our kiss was normal at first, but after our tongues touched, it became more and more erotic, licking each other's lips and tongues outside of our mouth, then plunging in for deeper and deeper kisses. My left hand was guiding her face and neck. She moaned a bit, loud enough for Greg to hear.

I then brought my right hand to her neck, and then slowly tracing down to her breast, eventually sliding inside her dress and caressing her nipple. She moaned again into my mouth, sensing Greg watching us.

For the first time, I broke off the kiss, and said, "You are such a sexy kisser."

We then kissed for another minute.

I said, "I'm going to guide your hand." And I took my hand off of her breast, grabbed her hand, and brought it to my dick. I could see Greg arch his neck up as he tried to see farther down in the mirror.

I said, "You just concentrate on driving, Greg. We wouldn't want to get into an accident." My hand returned to her breast, and we kissed deeply for the few minutes until we got to their house. Greg pulled into the garage. We got out and went into the house.

The three of us were standing in their living room, me closer to Tammy, looking at her, Tammy looking at me, and Greg looking at both of us.

I said, "Greg, fix your wife a drink. And get me a water. Tammy and I are going to get more comfortable." He went to the kitchen and was gone for a couple of minutes. I could tell he was rushing. I held Tammy's hand, led her to the couch, and sat her down. I sat down and took off my shoes. She followed my lead and took hers off. Greg returned with two glasses. He put them on the coffee table and stood in the middle of the room.

I said, "Have a seat in that chair," pointing to the club chair across the room. There was a small mirror to the side of the chair, so with the right angle, I could see what he was seeing.

I then whispered softly in her ear, "We're going to put on quite a show." She audibly laughed. Greg's eyes never left us. I started to kiss her. Her arms were free and they went around my neck, drawing me in. Our mouths and lips were exploring each other, and my right hand returned to her breast.

She slumped back and said, "That feels so good."

"Good, I want you to feel nothing but good things."

I then took my hand off of her breast, reached to her left hand, and brought to the bulge in my pants. I rubbed it back and forth, and watched her husband's eyes as he took this site in. I then grabbed her breast and pinched the nipple, making her moan some more. She continued to rub me, grasping at my dick.

"How does that feel." I said.

"You feel amazing."

I let her stroke me for a few minutes. I then stood up, drew her up, and kissed her deeply.

I said, "Take off my shirt, slowly." She started to unbutton it, kissing my lips at first, then my neck, then my chest as she revealed more skin. When she got my shirt off, I pulled her head up and we kissed again. Then I brought her left hand to my crotch, and she started rubbing me again. I then guided her down to her knees.

"Take off my belt." Of course, she did. "I think you know what to do next." She unbuttoned my pants. Greg must have been surprised and how dexterous she was in undressing me, not knowing she had spent much of the last few months doing so. I hadn't worn boxers that night, so as she unzipped me and slid my pants down, my dick was now straight out. I stepped out of my pants, and gently guided her head to my dick, tilted it back so she looked up at me, and pushed her head forward. I looked at Greg as he watched his wife's lips wrap around my dick for what he thought was the first time. She didn't take me deep at first, using her tongue to tease it. I let her play that way for a couple of minutes.

I said, "Deeper Tammy," and she obeyed, bobbing her head up and down. Eventually she got me to the edge of her throat. I'm sure Greg was shocked she took as much of my dick as she did. I then pulled her up to a standing position. I then kissed her deeply, which, given what Tammy had told me, surprised him even more. I then broke off the kiss.

I said, "Stroke my dick," and she did, slowly at first, and then picking up the pace. Greg was now watching his wife kiss a man she had hardly talked to (as far as he knew), while she stroked his dick, shiny with her saliva on it. I enjoyed her kissing and stroking for a few minutes. I again broke off the kiss.

I said, "I need more of your sexy mouth on my dick," and guided her to her knees. She lovingly took me in her mouth and then bobbed her head until I was at the edge of her throat. I then put my hands on her head and pushed her a bit farther down on my dick, making her gag a little. I kept lightly facefucking her for a couple of minutes. Greg looked concerned. I then pushed her a bit deeper and started facefucking her faster, until she made those sharp loud gagging noises that she knew I loved.

Greg said, "Devon, I think you should take it a bit easier on her." Tammy and I ignored him, and she continued to gag on my dick. Greg said again, "Come on, Devon." I pulled my dick out of her mouth. Tammy breathed in air deeply.

I yelled, "Goddammit Greg, what are the rules?"

He said, "I'm just worried she can't handle you."

I slammed my fist on the coffee table. "What -- are -- the -- mother--fucking--rules!"

"I understand."

"Tell me the fucking rules1"

He said sheepishly, "No talking."

"That's right, so you understand!"

"I'm sorry Devon. I'm just worried about her."

"O.K. One fucking time. You can ask her one fucking time."

He was quiet.

"You interrupted us. So ask her, dammit!"

"Tammy, are you O.K?"

She nodded yes.

"Got it? So shut your motherfucking mouth!"

I then looked down at her. And asked, in a sweet tone, "Do you want to continue?"

She nodded.

"Do you want my dick in your mouth."

She nodded again.

"In your throat?"

"Yes."

So I pushed her head on my dick, and started to facefuck her. Of course, she offered no resistance. When she started to gag too much, I would pull out, let her breathe, and then let her husband watch how eagerly her mouth returned to my dick, knowing she was going to gag again. After 10 minutes of facefucking her, I lifted her up, and kissed her deeply. All of the saliva on her lips dripped off of my lips and drooled down my chin.

I then guided her to face her husband, got behind her, kissed her neck, and again put my hands inside the V of her dress, fondling her breasts. I'm sure he could see the excitement in her eyes. I unzipped her dress in the back, and it slowly fell off of her. I pulled her panties down and had her step out of them. I pulled her tight to me, so my dick was pressed against her back, and explored her neck, waist, and breasts with both of my black hands. Then I reached lower and fingerfucked her. Damn she was wet. I continued to stroke her until I could feel her start to cum. I knew for her this was a minor orgasm. It was just the beginning. I pulled my fingers up and brought them to her mouth. Greg got to watch his wife lick her cum from my fingers.

I guided her back to the sofa and laid her down. I climbed on top, my dick against her hip with one of my legs between her legs, and we kissed deeply for a few minutes.

12