Tammy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered in her ear, "I wonder if Greg is regretting this."

She laughed. I looked in Greg's eyes and could tell he was dying to know what I said to her. I then repositioned my body, arched my back, and pushed until I could feel her pussy against the tip of my dick. Tammy kissed me deeply. I entered her slowly, and she moaned loudly in my mouth. When I was a few inches in, but most of my dick still visibly out of her, her moan turned into a soft scream.

She said, "Oh god, Devon. It's so big.

I pushed deeper and pulled in and out. In very little time her body began to tremble, as if the beginning of an earthquake. She began to moan and then I felt her juices flowing as she was having a deep orgasm. Her nails went to my back. I pushed deeper and started to fuck her harder. Each time I picked up the pace and went deeper, she came a bit harder, and each time she came harder, I drove my dick into her a little deeper. Her moans turned to screams, which made me more intent on fucking her harder. For a few minutes I forgot her husband was even there -- I was just focusing on the depth of her pleasure. In the end, my dick was all the way inside her -- I felt her pussy throb around my dick. I slowly eased my pace, and then pulled my hard dick completely out of her pussy.

She was still breathing hard but was completely limp. I let her lay for a few minutes. Greg had a shocked look on his face. And yet I knew we were still just beginning. I eventually got off of her, and both our bodies moved so we were sitting next to each other on the couch. We kissed deeply and sweetly, and her hand reached for my very wet and hard dick. She began to stroke me. I guided her to the edge of the couch, so she was sitting with her legs to the side of the couch. I stood in front of her.

I said, "Squeeze your breasts together."

She did, and then I held her shoulders and pushed my dick from below in between her breasts. I began to fuck them. Normally this isn't much of a turn on for me. I enjoy it, but compared to my dick in a woman's hands, mouth, pussy, and ass, the breasts are a distant fifth place. But with a woman with large breasts like Tammy, most dicks would disappear between them, but particularly since Greg was watching us, it was a turn on for a few inches of my dick to come out the other side. I fucked her that way for a few minutes, and then stood taller, and pushed her head to my dick.

She sucked me a bit that way, but I could tell it was uncomfortable. So I guided her up so we both were standing, kissed her, then I sat on the edge of the couch were she was previously sitting, and guided her to her knees in front of me. She much more easily took my dick into her mouth, getting immediately to the edge of her throat, and then she pushed her mouth forward and took me into her throat. That gave Greg a vantage point to see his wife's dick sucking skills, and she showed them off, taking me deeper in her throat. Her moaning let both Greg and me know that she was enjoying this.

After a few minutes, I guided her off of me and onto the couch, on all fours with her ass sticking off of the end of the couch. I stood behind her, and slowly guided my dick into her still wet pussy, slowly guiding all of my dick inside of her. She started bucking, helping me drive deeper.

She screamed, "Oh fuck! This feels so good!" And then she started screaming as she began to cum again. I grabbed her jaw and neck, and pulled them towards me, giving me leverage to fuck her even deeper. Her screams began to be even louder. I then pulled her hair so her head was even farther back, and gave her all of my 10 inch dick.

She yelled, "I love the way you fuck me." She was cumming as hard as she ever had before. I varied the pace, sometimes slower, sometimes very fast and hard, but each time burying my dick all the way inside her. To Greg it probably looked like I was splitting her open, but he had learned his lesson and remained quiet. I sensed she was at her limit, so I slowed down and pulled out. I just stood over her, with her limp on the couch, my dick still hard and shiny with her juices. After a couple of minutes, I guided her up so we were both standing, and we kissed. Her hand went immediately to my dick and started jerking me.

We were perpendicular to Greg. I watched him as a guided his wife to her knees, and his eyes watered a little when he saw how eagerly she engulfed my dick with her mouth. Her hands went to my ass and she pushed me deeper. My hands went to her head so I could facefuck her some more. She made those gagging noises again, which made me fuck her throat harder.

I pulled her off of my dick, and said, "Stroke my dick, Tammy." She did.

I said, "Tell me what you want."

I looked in Greg's eyes while we both heard her answer, "I want you to cum in my mouth." I then pushed her mouth back on my dick and facefucked her some more. I was getting so turned on, and I felt my balls tighten. I pulled her off of my dick again.

I said, "Stroke me hard." She did, furiously. I said, "Tell me again what you want."

"I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Beg me for it."

"Please Devon, let me taste your cum."

She stroked me even harder, and continued to beg.

"I said, "You're going to get your wish."

My first shot mainly splashed off her cheek, with a little going in her mouth. The second shot covered her lips. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue, so most of my remaining shots went into her mouth or on her tongue. All the time she was stroking me and looking at me lustfully in the eye. Finally I stopped shooting, but she still stroked me.. Her lips and tongue were covered in my cum, and some of my cum had dripped down her cheek, leaving a trail down to her breasts. She continued to stroke me lightly, and lovingly took my dick in her mouth. Then she pulled me out, wiped the cum off her cheek with her fingers, and licked my cum off of her fingers. Her husband got to see the total slut his wife could be.

After a few minutes, Tammy said "I'm going to clean up." I sat on the couch, my dick not completely soft.

Greg then said, "It's getting late."

I replied, "It certainly is."

Tammy reappeared, wearing a sheer negligee with a light purple tint.

I said, "Damn, you look even sexier."

Greg said, "I'm getting sleepy. I can show you to the guest room."

I asked, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

He said, "You had said you wanted to spend the night. But if you changed your mind, that's fine."

"I didn't change my mind, but I'm not sleeping in the guest room. If you want to, you can."

"You don't mean --"

"Why would I want to stay over to sleep in the guest room? I'm spending the night so I can spend it with Tammy."

"No way."

"My rules were very clear. I'm going to spend the night with your wife."

"You can't be serious."

I asked, "Tammy, what did you envision when you heard the rules?"

"That you would spend the night with me in my bed."

Greg said, "I never would have agreed to this."

I said, "You already did. And if there's any debate, you're outvoted, two to one."

Greg pleaded, Tammy!"

She said, "I'm sorry hun. But I have to agree with Devon. Those were the rules we both agreed to."

Greg was flabbergasted. He clearly didn't know what to say. I took Tammy's hand, and guided her to where I thought the bedroom was. I stopped before we disappeared down the hall, pulled her to me, and kissed her. We then finished walking to her room and I closed the door.

She took her negligee off and we climbed in bed and kissed. We were both excited. This was our first entire night together. Despite our enthusiasm, we took things slow, kissing, cuddling, and fondling.

Eventually I climbed on top of her and entered her. A long, slow, gradual deep fuck. There was no rush -- no reason for her to go home because she was already home. I could occasionally hear sounds of Greg moving around the house but that added to the turn on. I think he was trying to listen in. Eventually as I got deeper and started pounding her, she started to scream. Her deep long orgasm was a pleasure to give.

I wanted to switch positions so I climbed off of her. Before moving to the next position, Tammy showed me she knew her role. Despite being in her home and in her bed, she was always to keep my dick clean by sucking off any of her or my cum. She did so looking at me in the eye the entire time. I then positioned her on her knees on the bed, with her hands on their headboard. I climbed behind her and mounted her from behind. I drove the full length of my dick into her, and pulled out and in, slowly her fucking her deeply. Her breathing quickened.

I asked her, "Did you enjoy having your husband watch you tonight?"

"God yes."

After I asked each question, I quickened the pace.

"Did you feel a shift of control?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me who you are?"

"I'm your married slut."

I said, "And now Greg knows it."

"He has to know it."

I was now fucking her forcefully. The headboard was banking against the wall. Her moans, and then screams were getting louder. She yelled, I'm cumming so hard," with a volume that Greg would have heard if he was a mile away. I continued to pound her, and she continued to cum, for several minutes. I could tell she had enough, so I eased out. She collapsed on the bed, with me laying on top of her.

After a few minutes, I asked, "Do you want to do something even more slutty?"

"Anything you like."

I turned her around and laid her so she was on her back with her head at the foot of the bed. I stood in front of her, and pulled her so her head was slightly hanging over the bed.

"What do you want, Tammy?"

"Please fuck my throat."

So I did, but with a different feeling than before. She was so vulnerable.

"You like making your throat my toy?"

She groaned yes.

"You do realize your husband is my little bitch."

"Mmm hmm."

"He's now your little bitch too"

"Mmm hmm."

I then pulled out of her and guided her to her knees on the floor. She attacked my dick with her lips with a sense of desperation. She sucked and stroked my dick, using her months of learning to give me every sense of pleasure she could.

She said, "I need to taste and swallow every drop of your cum."

She pulled me partially out of her mouth, and stroked me as my balls began to tighten. I admit, knowing Greg was in the house made me cry out a bit louder as I shot load after load of cum into his wife's mouth. She dutifully swallowed it all. She lovingly savored and kissed my dick for a while, then cleaned up. We climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep.

A couple of hours later I was awoken by a pleasant sensation. As my eyes opened, Tammy was between my legs, waking me up with an amazing blowjob. She sucked me deep until I got hard enough to make her gag. Then she rode my dick until she had a couple of orgasms. If Greg was indeed in the guest room, which was next to our bedroom, she would have woken him up with her moans. Then for the first time, she made me cum in her pussy with her on top of me. It was a mellow but very pleasurable fuck.

As dawn light started steaming into the room, we both woke up, and started kissing again. After we were fully awake, I led her up onto her feet, and positioned her in front of the mirror on her dresser. I knew the guest room was on the other side of that wall. I had Tammy put her hands on the dresser, bend over, and I slowly fucked her from behind. Our eyes never left each other in the mirror, and soon she was cumming on my dick. I started fucking her hard, and she was moaning loudly.

I thought, evilly, that I was doing Greg a service. I knew he had a basketball game that morning, and I figured this would serve as his wake-up alarm. After she had cum hard, she turned around, dropped to her knees. She sucked my dick for while, then pulled off and stroked my dick while she licked my balls. She licked lower and lower, eventually sticking her tongue softly in my ass. Through the wall, her husband was 10 feet away, and his slut wife was rimming me. Then she moved back to my dick, sucked me up and down, and squeezed with her lips until once again she had the taste of my cum in her mouth.

I needed some coffee, but felt I shouldn't walk around the house naked in the morning. We went to the closet and found a silk robe of Greg's. I put it on. It was tight around my shoulders, which made the overall fit off. I tied it, but my dick was partially exposed. Tammy put on her negligee, and we went into the kitchen together. She offered to cook me some breakfast, which was great. Bacon and eggs, and some coffee from their coffee maker. I felt like the man of the house. That was the scene that Greg saw when we walked into the kitchen -- me and his wife sitting at his kitchen table, her in a sexy gown, me in his robe with my dick sticking out (still wet with his wife's saliva) eating his wife's cooking. I tried to be conversational.

I said, "Good morning."

He grunted.

"Getting ready to go to the game?"

"Yeah."

"Tell the guys I said hello."

He grabbed some coffee and left hurriedly. Tammy and I finished our breakfast, and I asked her to show me around the house. I last room we visited was a small study near the front door. We went in. Very dark green colors and lots of wood paneling. The small trophy case had some high school basketball trophies and awards. There was an old desk opposite the trophy case with a classic leather chair.

I said, "This is an interesting desk."

"The desk and chair are from Greg's grandfather. He sometimes uses the room when he works from home."

I pulled the chair a bit away from the desk and sat in it. I beckoned for Tammy to join me and she sat on my lap and we kissed. She sensed me getting hard and stroked me to quicken the process. She then kneeled down and blew me in her husband's office. I coated her mouth with my cum.

By then it was time to leave. I didn't want to be there when Greg got home -- it would have been too much. I arranged an Uber, got dressed, and kissed Tammy goodbye. I thought Greg posed no threat, but just in case, I told her to call me if he at all got unruly. The Uber came, and I went home and chilled for the rest of the day. And yet, I knew Tammy and I had some more adventures in front of us.

12